Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

To Hate And Love(story That Touches The Heart) By Adaobi Marianne - Literature (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / To Hate And Love(story That Touches The Heart) By Adaobi Marianne (364081 Views)

Story That Touches The Soul. / My Parents Banned Me From Speaking Igbo.. I Learnt From Yorubas ---T.N. Adaobi / Adaobi (A Story Of Love, Romance And Adventure) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To Hate And Love(story That Touches The Heart) By Adaobi Marianne by marianneada(f): 1:59pm On Mar 13, 2017
rukidanty:
The story was nice. I applaud the writer alot. More grace to ur pen
thanks dear
Re: To Hate And Love(story That Touches The Heart) By Adaobi Marianne by Joettti: 2:19pm On Mar 13, 2017
Let the update keep coming nyc story you've got!!!
Re: To Hate And Love(story That Touches The Heart) By Adaobi Marianne by marianneada(f): 4:20pm On Mar 13, 2017
CONTINUATION
Dave was already waiting for me outside the lecture hall when i finished mh lectures for the day, i went to his car and we drove off, he took me to an exotic restaurant, he's equally handsome like Nelson but he's dark,
We entered the restaurant and placed our order, i ordered jollof rice and Plantain, the waiter arrived immediately with our orders, we were half way our food when he finally spoke up, "Amaka, i brought you here to tell you how i feel about you,ever since i set my eyes on you, i've not been my myself, pls i you as my lover, i promise never to break your heart, i need a wife, i believe i've seen that in you, pls let's start off as lovers then move to the next stage, "he begged me, i've never fallen in love or being in a relationship before, i dont know what it is that i'm feeling for him, i just told him that i need to think over it, after eating he took me home, it was already 4pm when i got home, he dropped me off at the gate and left, he had an emergency at the office.
Immediately i entered the living room, i saw Nelson watching television, i greeted hm and passed.
" Where have you been? The voice made me stop, i turned to see who he was referring to." Are you talking to me"i asked him.
"Yes, Chy returned two hours ago and you're returning now, "he checked his time. When did Nelson become my Guardian angel," i went out with Dave, "i bluntly told him.
" i knew it, so because he's rich you're throwing yourself at him, someone you just met, dont say i didnt warn you,... You didnt come all the way from the village to Lagos to be used by Lagos boys, remember your mother in the village "he was talking g loudly, he walked upstairs to his room, tears have filled my eyes already.
I felt insulted, i don't know why i cant challenge this guy any time he taunts me, what is his business with my personal life.
I vowed to stand up to him next time he tries to insult me, and i decided to give Dave a chance, i want to know what it means to be in a relationship. I never bothered telling Chy all that has been happening between her brother and i, i don't know why i hid all these from her.

1 Like

Re: To Hate And Love(story That Touches The Heart) By Adaobi Marianne by jbaby265(f): 5:51pm On Mar 13, 2017
Thanks for keeping me busy..

More updates pls
Re: To Hate And Love(story That Touches The Heart) By Adaobi Marianne by click2ceejay: 6:43pm On Mar 13, 2017
I am still waiting... You too much jari
Re: To Hate And Love(story That Touches The Heart) By Adaobi Marianne by harameede99(f): 11:43pm On Mar 13, 2017
Wu b dis david sef he jst come from nowhere cum wan spoil show for nelson make e no try am oo
Re: To Hate And Love(story That Touches The Heart) By Adaobi Marianne by marianneada(f): 7:18am On Mar 14, 2017
. ******My relationship with Dave kicked off, it was blossoming, he always visits me in school, he rarely visits his friend, but i didnt pay attention to that, Dave was a nice guy, i was enjoying my relationship with him, he never bothered about sex, and this made me respect him more, Nelson doesn't talk to me anymore, he even ignores my greeting,i can't say if mum was happy about it or not.
I returned home early to meet my enemy in the house, Lizzy came to visit her boyfriend, i saw them playing their lovey dovey play, i greeted them and went upstairs,i changed my clothes and wanted to cook noodles for lunch, Chy was busy in the library so she didn't come home with me, i was about cooking when Lizzy walked into the kitchen,
"I heard you're now dating Dave,.... They said you're from the village but you're smarter than lagos chics,.. I salute you ma, you're too much, first you were sleeping with Nelson, when he's done using you, you moved to his friend, i guess when he's done with you, you' ll move to their fathers because you have no shame", i gave her a thunderous slap left sent her to the floor, i pounced on her and started beating her, i gave her the beating of her life, it was Nelson that saved her from my claws, i wanted to leave a dent on her skin, to make her always remember me, Nelson separated and was surprised seeing us fighting,
"what is going on here?, i went upstairs to get my keys to drop you off, and here you are fighting, "he shouted at her, he turned to face me," and you,why are you fighting my babe,?, "i looked at him from head to toe then sighed" babe my foot"i went upstairs to calm my anger, the maids were all hailing me for dealing with Lizzy, thank God mum and dad were not around to witness the fight, they travelled for a friend 's wedding anniversary in Abuja.
I was glad i fought that idiot, next time i' ll beat up her useless boyfriend too.

6 Likes

Re: To Hate And Love(story That Touches The Heart) By Adaobi Marianne by Halyma(f): 9:31am On Mar 14, 2017
Nice write-up. keep it rolling in
Re: To Hate And Love(story That Touches The Heart) By Adaobi Marianne by promgurlP(f): 1:11pm On Mar 14, 2017
Too short ma. Lovely story though
Re: To Hate And Love(story That Touches The Heart) By Adaobi Marianne by Mollue(m): 1:16pm On Mar 14, 2017
Lovely story, but they are some missing words you need to arrange well. Anyway thanks for the update once more, keep it up.

************Thump up*****************[color=#000099][/color]
Re: To Hate And Love(story That Touches The Heart) By Adaobi Marianne by damis28crown(f): 1:22pm On Mar 14, 2017
#shoutin on top of my voice#i lovinda ur story ooopo kep it up dear
Re: To Hate And Love(story That Touches The Heart) By Adaobi Marianne by jbaby265(f): 1:57pm On Mar 14, 2017
Lol.. Hope you removed one of her teeth.. Pepper them gang
Re: To Hate And Love(story That Touches The Heart) By Adaobi Marianne by Eniqurl(f): 2:03pm On Mar 14, 2017
This girl gt craze...
Hadampson thanks for the mention.

1 Like

Re: To Hate And Love(story That Touches The Heart) By Adaobi Marianne by TheBlessedMAN: 5:00pm On Mar 14, 2017
Well, i must commend u on this Story Miss Marianne.. U are really doing a great Job.. It suprises me that We stil have people that can come up with excellent stories like this in this Recession... Great work Dear.. More sarcastic comments to follow.. And i must tel u, Am not always Nice!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Hate And Love(story That Touches The Heart) By Adaobi Marianne by marianneada(f): 6:06pm On Mar 14, 2017
I changed my clothes and went downstairs to Prepare the noodles i wanted to cook before the fight, i went straight to the kitchen, then i heard them arguing,
"So Nelson you couldn't beat up that village tigress for beating your girlfriend, just look at my expensive clothes, look at my face, what will i tell my friends that happened, you were just standing there looking at her,"
"And i'm still asking you what you told her that got her angry" he shouted at her,
"i was only advising her on how to be a good girlfriend to Dave, next thing, she slapped me".... i was laughing at her lies in the kitchen,
"You are very stupid, you were advising someone on her relationship when yours is about hitting the rock, now i know you're senseless, have you checked how many times we made love since i returned, have i ever taken you out as we used to, i used to adore you thinking you're the perfect girl, you better go and fix your life up"he abandoned her and went upstairs to his room.she stood there crying before she picked her bag and went home.

Dave called me later and told me about his plans of coming over to the house in the evening to see his friend.i was happy.
Chy came back some minutes after Lizzy left.
"what am i hearing? "she asked me., i feigned ignorant of what she was talking about,
" I heard you had a fight with Lizzy, pls gist me na.

"you're not serious, i should tell you about my fight, ask Nelson na, he'll gist you better, "there was a surprise look on her face,
" you mean Nelson was around when all that happened?, did he beat you? "she asked checking my body,
" why would he beat me?, he stood like a statue, he wasnt happy though,"
"i'm still shocked, the last time i spoke bad about Lizzy, he nearly killed me, he has really changed ooo,..... She paused,.... Then continued,
"Hope you broke her teeth, she talks too much," we both laughed,"So where's Nelson?, i want to see his face, he must be boiling by now"she laughed again,
"Chy, abeg, go and shower,Dave is coming,"
"lover girl, you are already tripping for that guy oo, remember i'm your chief bridesmaid," she started singing and dancing,
"this girl self, i cant wait for that your boyfriend to come back and marry you off, "
" Guess what?,..... he'll be back next week, i cant wait to hug him, kiss him and make love to him, i've really missed him, "
" What?, you mean you're having sex already?, ahhhhhh, that's risky oo, i cant do that, i'll reserve myself for my husband, "
I wish i was able to do that, dont worry i'm careful, but wait ooo, did just say you're a virgin? In this century?, u dey try oo,i hail you,"
"you too, you deh try, spoilt girl,"
"Am i the one you called spoilt girl, we'll continue from where you and Lizzy stopped, oya come over here," she rushed at me but i was fast enough, i ran out of the room to the living room.
Chy is very playful, this is one thing i like about her, we've become fond of each, it seems we've been together from childhood, i really like her alot.
Before 7pm,Dave was already around. "hello baby, i'm in the living room, i want to see your beautiful face," that was the message he sent to me on my whatsapp, we went downstairs to meet him, immediately he saw me he rushed to me and gave me a peck which i was surprised at.
"baby how're you doing?, i' ve missed you so much", i was still shocked at what he did, Chy greeted him and we all sat down to gist.
"guy you just forget me na,i dont know why you dont pick my calls anymore, anyway, i'm the luckiest guy on earth to have Amaka, she's the happiest thing that have happened to me," he continued blabbing about our relationship, Nelson was busy operating his phone, then he spoke up,
"Dave, dont tell me you came all the way here to blab about your relationship with Amaka, since you came you've been talking about her, i'm even getting bored of it," Nelson was talking like a jealous elder brother,
"guy chill na, this is how you were talking about Lizzy before you travelled, though i dont know what is happening to your relationship,...... Remember sunday is my birthday,i'm having a party at my place, it's an all night party, i want my girlfriend to be there with me, "Nelson stopped whatever he was doing with his phone and sat up,

" So you want Amaka to sleep over at your place,?, guy you know it's not possible, mum and dad are not around, it's my responsibility to take care of them, they're under my care,..... Since it's weekend, i think we shall all attend the party, we'll leave immediately after the party because mum and dad will return before 9am on monday morning, "he said authoritatively,
" that's ok by me, pls bring them early, i need my babe around me during the party, "
Nelson eyed him, we talked about the birthday arrangement and other things, we prepared dinner and ate together before he drove home.
On Saturday morning, Chy suggested we go shopping for what we would wear to the party.

1 Like

Re: To Hate And Love(story That Touches The Heart) By Adaobi Marianne by pwettyesther(f): 6:41pm On Mar 14, 2017
Nice one. Following shocked
Re: To Hate And Love(story That Touches The Heart) By Adaobi Marianne by Joettti: 7:49pm On Mar 14, 2017
Still foLlowing!!! More update please Nyc story you've got
Re: To Hate And Love(story That Touches The Heart) By Adaobi Marianne by urchman23: 8:10pm On Mar 14, 2017
Following this fantastic write up Adaobi marianne thanks for keeping me updated.still waiting on what going to happen to dave..
Re: To Hate And Love(story That Touches The Heart) By Adaobi Marianne by abefe99: 8:12pm On Mar 14, 2017
nice one dear please more update
Re: To Hate And Love(story That Touches The Heart) By Adaobi Marianne by Hadampson(m): 8:23pm On Mar 14, 2017
Eniqurl:
This girl gt craze...
Hadampson thanks for the mention.
You are welcome
Re: To Hate And Love(story That Touches The Heart) By Adaobi Marianne by marianneada(f): 9:21pm On Mar 14, 2017
"You need to look gorgeous on that day, i heard madam Lizzy will be attending too,so you need to look your best" Chy was trying to convince me on the shopping,
"pls Chy, remember i'm not competing with her for anything, she has her boyfriend and i have mine, "i said rolling my eyes,
" Yes ma, i know, but we still need to shop, what if you are called to cut the cake with him"she continued, i suddenly realised the need to shop, i checked my account balance and there was enough money in it, thanks to mummy Amanda, she never fails to load my account with enough money, my mother in the village cant stop thanking her,i've turned to one of the lagos big girls.
We drove in Chioma's car to the boutique, she selected an expensive gown for me, she also bought a set of jewelry that will match the gown, she bought shoes to match, she picked things for her self before we left,
we went to the salon for a a change of hair, by the time we were done it was already late,
"it's late o, i dont have strength for Nelson's query,he's now trying to be a strict big brother, i'll report him to mum once she returns ,ever since you started dating Dave, he's been monitoring our movements,she lamented.

We came home late and met Nelson eating dinner.
" You should've slept wherever you went to,...... He looked closely at us, he saw our hair, and our shopping bags,...... Then he continued,i cant believe you spent your money just to please Dave, and you Chy, he turned to Chy, you cant even advice your friend," he continued eating.
"i'm sorry we're home," Chy begged him, i was already angry, Chy pinched me not to talk, i kept quiet and we went upstairs. We later came down and had our dinner before we slept off.
Sunday is my favorite day of the week,i would go to church, then help out in preparing lunch, after that i read my books.
We went to church for service, Nelson drove us to church, when we returned, we prepared lunch.i read my books and did my assignments, before 8pm we were ready for the party, Chy helped me with my makeups,
"you're looking sexy in this your gown o, i pray Dave doesn't eat you up tonight" she flattered me,
"Eat ke, i wont give him the chance to do that,i'll always be by your side"
"ook ooo, let's go, Nelson is waiting for us in his car"
We went down to meet Nelson, immediately we entered his car, his gaze was at me
"you girls are looking beautiful, Amaka, i like your gown," he said while looking at me from his front mirror,because i was sitting at the backseat, while Chy sat in front with him,
"Thanks" i was so happy he admired my looks, i dont know why i'm excited about that.
By the time we got to Dave's house, people have started arriving, we searched for Dave but we didn't see him, Nelson was busy with his friends, Chy found a table where we sat, she was about bringing out her IPAD to chat with her boyfriend when she spotted someone, i followed her gaze, she was looking at a very beautiful, classy and sexy lady, she was lost in her thoughts and she didnt realise she was talking to herself,
"Is this not Michelle, Dave's ex girlfriend, she came with Lizzy, aah, birds of a feather, but wait oo..... I thought they broke up and Dave confirmed it," she was still saying this when i waved at her face,
"Hello, helloooo,Chy, who's Michelle? What are you talking about?, i asked her
" Something is wrong somewhere, i need to clarify something, "she stood up and left, i turned to those girls and saw Dave walking towards them, i saw Lizzy too, he hugged the other lady and pecked her, they looked so much like lovers. He walked to the stage with her hand in hand, next thing i saw got me confused,
Nelson walked towards him angrily and dragged him to the back of the house. I need to find out what's happening, i stood up from my sit and headed towards their direction.

3 Likes

Re: To Hate And Love(story That Touches The Heart) By Adaobi Marianne by jbaby265(f): 10:13pm On Mar 14, 2017
More please
Re: To Hate And Love(story That Touches The Heart) By Adaobi Marianne by Rhayne(f): 11:24pm On Mar 14, 2017
Ahn ahn! Dave kwa?? Warisdis? Akant bilivit!
Re: To Hate And Love(story That Touches The Heart) By Adaobi Marianne by urchman23: 6:43am On Mar 15, 2017
Bleep dave

1 Like

Re: To Hate And Love(story That Touches The Heart) By Adaobi Marianne by urchman23: 6:43am On Mar 15, 2017
F**k dave
Re: To Hate And Love(story That Touches The Heart) By Adaobi Marianne by TheAziz: 8:28am On Mar 15, 2017
i want more oo.. marianneada please update
Re: To Hate And Love(story That Touches The Heart) By Adaobi Marianne by AmiJoy(f): 9:07am On Mar 15, 2017
Update already na sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: To Hate And Love(story That Touches The Heart) By Adaobi Marianne by Halyma(f): 9:11am On Mar 15, 2017
nyc. more pls
Re: To Hate And Love(story That Touches The Heart) By Adaobi Marianne by marianneada(f): 10:04am On Mar 15, 2017
AmiJoy:
Update already na sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
will update later in the evening.
Re: To Hate And Love(story That Touches The Heart) By Adaobi Marianne by marianneada(f): 10:05am On Mar 15, 2017
TheBlessedMAN:
Well, i must commend u on this Story Miss Marianne.. U are really doing a great Job.. It suprises me that We stil have people that can come up with excellent stories like this in this Recession... Great work Dear.. More sarcastic comments to follow.. And i must tel u, Am not always Nice!
thanks dear
Re: To Hate And Love(story That Touches The Heart) By Adaobi Marianne by abefe99: 10:31am On Mar 15, 2017
front page u reach ride on dear more wisdom
Re: To Hate And Love(story That Touches The Heart) By Adaobi Marianne by mercyymai(f): 11:59am On Mar 15, 2017
nice story that got me glue to my fone for hours....... can't wait for more update.

I know that Dave just want to use amaka becos she is from the village and amaka too no try at all. she shu have take her time before giving in to Dave.

thumb up sis

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (34) (Reply)

Tarasha 2 - The Return For Revenge / Story: Taking Chances / Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.