Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,760 members, 7,817,101 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

The First Day I Audibly Heard From God! - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The First Day I Audibly Heard From God! (21510 Views)

What Is The Weirdest Testimony You Heard This Year? / Share Something Nasty You Have Heard From Religious People Recently / How To Ask And Receive From God Always (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The First Day I Audibly Heard From God! by Nobody: 6:34pm On Mar 05, 2017
questions for you are u born again? God do speak to people I remember when he told me a boy in my class touched my waist without me knowing Infact from that day he respected me God still speak to men ask for his direction pls don't assume everything is hallucination

[/quot
Re: The First Day I Audibly Heard From God! by samsam2019: 6:36pm On Mar 05, 2017
You Don get schizophrenic disorder
Re: The First Day I Audibly Heard From God! by themonk(m): 6:39pm On Mar 05, 2017
masonkz:

I'm agnostic too, and it makes no sense when religious people claim to see all these things. In religion, you get to see what you want to see.

A budhist can also come around and say that Budha appeared to him/her. Same thing applies to the Muslim (this is even common nowadays with people saying they saw inscriptions of Allah)

The whole thing points to the fact that it's all hallucination.
I have a hypothesis which acknowledges the existence of these supernatural powers and religion as a way of tapping into them. But these powers I believe are so flexible that whatever you believe it would make its a reality for you.
Ever wonder why some churches have conflicting doctrines but all still perform miracles?
Ever wonder some pastors can use their miracle powers to kill people even when it is in direct conflict with the bible.
Now these things I wrote above I have not experienced any of them personally but I feel it might be true because of the level of trust I have for people that said it. I think science has to venture into the spiritual realm, therein might lie some answers. We should investigate if these things are really real, psychological issues or as a result of the hypothesis I proposed above.
Re: The First Day I Audibly Heard From God! by jonbellion(m): 6:45pm On Mar 05, 2017
Wow
It gladdens my heart how this irrational incoherent babble was ripped to shreds by NLders
Nigeria is slowly waking up smiley

1 Like

Re: The First Day I Audibly Heard From God! by Nobody: 6:55pm On Mar 05, 2017
IdiAmin2:

dude u have to leave them to it

the person in the delusion does not know he is in the delusion. only those outside of the bubble can see the delusion.

I've seen someone suffering from a severe case of delusion of grandeur, that kept saying he has a meeting coming up with George Bush (who was US president at that time) and that he is related with queen elizabeth and all 3 of them are meeting next week. and he deeply believed this to be a FACT, and kept asking why people dont believe him when he is just stating the facts.

i relate this to religious folks, i've had one of these delusional mofos say that jesus and 2 angels were standing in bedroom on the ceiling while he was praying in tongues, "HE SAW THEM WITH OWN 2 EYES" - his exact words. and his fellow religtards defended him saying I dont understand the 'things of god'

i asked wetin them wear? na ankara abi na jeans and t-shirts?

he said exactly what i thought he would say " long white shining robes'
laff wan kill me

@bold grin grin grin grin grin

Angels for heaven never start to dey do ankara na. We need to export our ankara there grin grin
Re: The First Day I Audibly Heard From God! by Nobody: 6:58pm On Mar 05, 2017
IdiAmin2:

oh boy, the thing tire me.
i don't mean to trash anyone's religion, but the Op should seek professional help before it is uncurable

Lol
Re: The First Day I Audibly Heard From God! by ransomed: 6:58pm On Mar 05, 2017
Nairaland is not the right platform to share personal stuff like this. They are interested in curvy ladies, busty girls and unclad whores. They hate anything that tends toward a godly living. I thank God for communicating His intents still.

2 Likes

Re: The First Day I Audibly Heard From God! by Nobody: 6:58pm On Mar 05, 2017
LordOfNaira:

I am a psychiatrist.

I suspect the OP is suffering from a dysfunctional neural mechanism, in this case, the corollary discharge.

What this neural mechanism does is to help suppress sensations from predicted act. The OP suffered a failure of corollary discharge and felt the sensation of a predicted voice.

What I am trying to say is that the OP self-generated the voice but because he suffered a failure of the corollary discharge, he felt the voice he heard came from outside of him.

Lol. Abeg help me attend to the guy plz o.......
Re: The First Day I Audibly Heard From God! by LordOfNaira: 7:03pm On Mar 05, 2017
Luiz1:

Lol. Abeg help me attend to the guy plz o.......
LMAO...
Re: The First Day I Audibly Heard From God! by Nobody: 7:03pm On Mar 05, 2017
themonk:

I have a hypothesis which acknowledges the existence of these supernatural powers and religion as a way of tapping into them. But these powers I believe are so flexible that whatever you believe it would make its a reality for you.
Ever wonder why some churches have conflicting doctrines but all still perform miracles?
Ever wonder some pastors can use their miracle powers to kill people even when it is in direct conflict with the bible.

Now these things I wrote above I have not experienced any of them personally but I feel it might be true because of the level of trust I have for people that said it. I think science has to venture into the spiritual realm, therein might lie some answers. We should investigate if these things are really real, psychological issues or as a result of the hypothesis I proposed above.

@bold, I don't believe that churches actually perform "miracles". I see them as all play. The proofs are all around us. Miracles shouldn't be staged in churches. The single day that a particular pastor goes to a hospital and heal everyone that's there, then we can talk about miracles.

Their comfort zones remain their churches and crusades. Let them move away from that, then you'd see that it actually is no miracle that they're performing.

There are many things that science has answered in this present age, for which we would have termed "the act of witches and wizard" or "supernatural" power. Hence I pay no heed to all takes about this.

Take for example a baby born in a hospital who comes out being an anencephalic baby, the first thing that even doctors in Africa would shout is "witches and wizards" bla bla. Meanwhile it would only take knowledge and calm for someone to actually try to understand what brough about that.

Our country would do better by moving away from religion and investing deeply in science and technology. Religion only pulls us back

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The First Day I Audibly Heard From God! by Mujtahida: 7:03pm On Mar 05, 2017
princeSammyz:
Atheist? LOL... Well, I think U only read my comment, U did not understand it... Or maybe I am d one that does not understand God. I was only surprised he took so much interest in just one out of billions of relationship to warn the commenter. Meanwhile, his voice is sought daily on many life threatening issues where he prefers silence.
Guy I left Christianity for this singular reason.I was pressed by the issues of life and It got to a stage I couldn't bear to read words on the pages of a book called the Bible. I needed a more intimate, heartfelt word. For where! The god was as silent as a grave. I swear my own earthly father as imperfect and Iimited as he is would not have remained silent hearing my cry. No way! Everyday I ponder why a God who claims to love us, to be merciful, a God who is all wise and powerful cannot speak clearly and unmistakably to each man. It's a great mystery. A God who created inanimate things that speak, a God who created animals that speak, a God who created man that speaks is himself silent to the vast majority of people or at best speaks to a select few. Lord have mercy on such a God!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The First Day I Audibly Heard From God! by akintom(m): 7:09pm On Mar 05, 2017
OP is speaking after the order of bishop Oyedepo.

For yahweh spoke to oyedepo thus:

"my son, the credulity of Africans, especially that of Nigerians has mature, and am sending you to undertake the collection of their money and belongings, with the gimmicks that i shall show you in 48 laws of power".
-Yahweh, the Jewish idol.
Re: The First Day I Audibly Heard From God! by TheWebbers: 7:12pm On Mar 05, 2017
Akwasi:
I perfectly know what you are talking about....

Mine happened in 2012 one very hot afternoon. I was passing by a very tiny shop. I fact the shop was nearly empty and I would not have taken notice of it but for the fact that the owner was reading a Bible.

I greeted her as I intended to pass. Well, I remembered I needed a PK to keep my mouth fresh as I had just taken my lunch. I decided to buy from her since she was reading a Bible(that was the only reason why I decided to buy from her).

Unfortunately however, she was not having the minty blue one. She was having the traditional yellow wrapper one. Too bad she doesn't have what I need. I will have to buy from another place. That's when it happened.

As clear as a friend talking to me, I heard the gentliest of voices very audibly tell me "Buy it".

I quickly turned to see who it was. I just smiled because nobody was standing behind me to have made that comment.

I went to the woman, told her GOD wants ne to buy the PK although its not my preference. She smiled and gave me the PK. I paid her and asked her to keep the change.

What happened just blew me away! When I opened the PK, instead of the usual white colored gum that I just bought, I rather found a blue colored PK inside the yellow wrapper! Instantly I began to cry. This doesn't happen often and I was overwhelmed that of all the people in the world, it was me that GOD chose to reveal HIMSELF to.

I turned one more time and waved the woman. I didn't bother to go back to tell her what happened because I already knew she had a faith bigger than mine.

So yes GOD still speaks and reveals HIMSELF!

Yours is more credible. The op is high on weed. I believe you.
Re: The First Day I Audibly Heard From God! by davidif: 7:18pm On Mar 05, 2017
Tosinex:
When people say they heard from God, it always take different dimension, it could be either in dreams, visions, revelations, prophecies or through your spirit mind.. These are the most common ways God speak to people, but he also does speak audibly to people he has chosen to. Like Moses he said he will speak to him face to face like a friend will speak to his friend this was recorded in the book of numbers Numbers 12:6-8 King James Version (KJV)
And he said, Hear now my words: If there be a prophet among you, I the LORD will make myself known unto him in a vision, and will speak unto him in a dream.
My servant Moses is not so, who is faithful in all mine house.
With him will I speak mouth to mouth, even apparently, and not in dark speeches; and the similitude of the LORD shall he behold: wherefore then were ye not afraid to speak against my servant Moses?

This was actually true because there came a day I would say I heard God audibly speaks to me.. The words were within a second. It was towards the end of November 2015 that my former church then was led into 14 days vigil after the vigil individually we were hoping for God's intervention in our lives, on this particular day in the evening on my bed I was when I heard him speak this words to my ears

"Behold, I am the LORD, the God of all flesh: is there any thing too hard for me to do"
It was as if my brother just spoke to me in my ears, I jumped off from the bed looked around to see if someone else was there with me in the room but it was only me.. I was awed and seriously I wasn't even that familiar with that scriptural verse, so I quickly type what I heard on goggle and it brought me to biblehub Jeremiah 32:27 (kjv), then I knew it was God that has just spoken to me. That was my first time in hearing audibly from God. Some of us here might have also experience such, I wouldn't mind if you can share your experience, thanks.

Wow! Thanks for sharing. Excellent topic.

1 Like

Re: The First Day I Audibly Heard From God! by Mujtahida: 7:19pm On Mar 05, 2017
LordOfNaira:

Nonsense!!!

We are God!!! I have had people walk up to me and tell me, "Thank you for saving my life. "

Go outside and see people do things that used to seem impossible. All we need is to harness our potentials. We are God. Believe me, my brother.
To buttress your point-check everytime they say God spoke or speaks, who do you see speaking - Man, Man, Man! No wonder the ancients came up with the saying vox populi Vox Dei meaning the voice of the people is the voice of God. God can do everything abi? But check out- all the so called religious books were written by men! Shockingly the God no longer inspires men to write bibles, Korans, Upanishads etc. I tell you if God is a living God no need for books jare. Books were invented at a certain time in history. how did GOD communicate with men before the invention of books? It's all propaganda- Jewish myths and fables. Most people do not even know that the god of Judaism is none other than the devil himself. They don't know that the Talmud which is the Bible of the Jews is the most odious book in the world.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The First Day I Audibly Heard From God! by Levi16: 7:20pm On Mar 05, 2017
Mujtahida:

Guy I left Christianity for this singular reason.I was pressed by the issues of life and It got to a stage I couldn't bear to read words on the pages of a book called the Bible. I needed a more intimate, heartfelt word. For where! The god was as silent as a grave. I swear my own earthly father as imperfect and I'm item as he is would not have remained silent hearing my cry. No way! Everyday I ponder why a God who claims to love us, to be merciful, a God who is all wise and powerful cannot speak clearly and unmistakably to each man. It's a great mystery. A God who created inanimate things that speak, a God who created animals that speak, a God who created man that speaks is himself silent to the vast majority of people or at best speaks to a select few. Lord have mercy on such a God!
do you think that the dog or hen you rear will easily understand/hear you without getting used to your gestures? grin
Re: The First Day I Audibly Heard From God! by Mujtahida: 7:26pm On Mar 05, 2017
Pidgin2:

Really? And whose voice do you reckon Paul heard when His donkey spoke to Him

You should get yourself checked into one of those psychiatric facilities, how can you diagnose someone without seeing him in person, I don't think all is well with you
In all your life has a donkey ever spoken to you or to anyone you know of? Apart from that story of Balaam and the Donkey have you read elsewhere that a donkey spoke to a man? If you had read this story in the Koran would you believe it? Do you know that just as the Jews other ancient people like the Greeks had their myths, Babylonians, Sumerians, the Celts, the Arabs. So why elevate Jewish myth into absolute truth.

2 Likes

Re: The First Day I Audibly Heard From God! by LordOfNaira: 7:32pm On Mar 05, 2017
Mujtahida:

To buttress your point-check everytime they say God spoke or speaks, who do you see speaking - Man, Man, Man! No wonder the ancients came up with the saying vox populi Vox Dei meaning the voice of the people is the voice of man. God can do everything abi? But check out- all the so called religious books were written by men! Shockingly the God no longer inspires men to write bibles, Korans, Upanishads etc. I tell you if God is a living God no need for books jare. Books were invented at a certain time in history. how did GOD communicate with men before the intention of books? It's all propaganda- Jewish myths and fables. Most people do not even know that the god of Judaism is none other than the devil himself. They don't know that the Talmud which is the Bible of the Jews is the most odious book in the world.

You have said it all, my brother.

The men of those days created the Christian god in their own image that is why he has all the weaknesses of man (anger, jealousy, insecurities, etc) and their limited knowledge of the universe.
Re: The First Day I Audibly Heard From God! by Mujtahida: 7:32pm On Mar 05, 2017
Levi16:
do you think that the dog or hen you rear will easily understand/hear you without getting used to your gestures? grin
Yes absolutely they will if I am a being who is all powerful and all wise. Having this two attributes makes it possible for me to speak to hen as in come down to their level. Indeed men have trained animals to understand human language and gestures. Shebi dem say Solomon had wisdom to the extent that he could converse with birds. Solomon ooo, imperfect human being. How much more God especially when people are in dire situations. Let me ask you if you are a father who possess all power and all wisdom, if you wanted a loving and deep relationship, if you wanted obedience from all your sons would you speak to them through a book? Or through prophets and teachers? or donkey?
Re: The First Day I Audibly Heard From God! by tinutunde(f): 7:33pm On Mar 05, 2017
EternalTruth:
pastors don deceive this one teh. my dear you need serious help
lol.. I refuse to be deceived
Re: The First Day I Audibly Heard From God! by tinutunde(f): 7:36pm On Mar 05, 2017
neocortex:

Ola was very lucky, It would have been disaster marrying someone who follows the voice in their head unconditionally. When the voice say smash , you smash, when the voice say stab ... you know the rest.
you can't understand
Re: The First Day I Audibly Heard From God! by Outofsync(m): 7:41pm On Mar 05, 2017
DaySpringer:

First of all you have a problem of comprehension.
Where did the OP state that God "Shouted" into his ears?
Why would God shout into someone's ears?

Secondly, God is not a God of Force?
That's funny..
Do you read your bible well so?

Third,
What about the case of Young Samuel?
Each to his own. I really am not intrested in going back and forth this night brother smiley
Re: The First Day I Audibly Heard From God! by vicardino(m): 7:45pm On Mar 05, 2017
If God has never spoken to u, u aren't expected to know how it feels and the impact of his message. The Op said it was at a point that they were individually hoping for GOD'S INTERVENTION" in their lives. This should tell u that there was a situation in Op's life which God's message of that day was about. Try and read to understand and not to argue to belittle. Thanks
jayriginal:
In 2015, God still uses words like "behold" and after singling you out to speak to (something that a lot of people have been praying for), he chose to speak a single sentence, not telling you how to achieve world peace or anything useful but to announce himself as Lord of all flesh, something you already ought to have known?

Pray tell me, what was your diet beforehand?

1 Like

Re: The First Day I Audibly Heard From God! by vicardino(m): 7:59pm On Mar 05, 2017
Bro, lemme ask u. Do u hear and understand what goats say when they bleat? You can only understand if u have the ears and mind of goat which is somehow funny but possible. U said God didn't speak to u,, if only u knew that God spoke to u but u couldn't hear. You can't pick a radio station or even a TV channel if you are on a wrong frequency, communication happens on a right frequency. God spoke to u but u couldn't hear cos u weren't in line with him. Sometimes, with so many things seeking for our attention and so many noises around, we just can't hear God cos he ain't gonna compete with d stuffs competing for ur attention. The Op could hear God because his mind was prepared, he was on a 14 days spiritual exercise. What exercise were u on when u said u wanted to hear from God and God didn't speak? U could say is it a must for u to be on a spiritual exercise before u hear God's voice and I'm gonna tell u that u have to tune to the right frequency to pick a clear signal or a channel. Thanks.
Mujtahida:

Guy I left Christianity for this singular reason.I was pressed by the issues of life and It got to a stage I couldn't bear to read words on the pages of a book called the Bible. I needed a more intimate, heartfelt word. For where! The god was as silent as a grave. I swear my own earthly father as imperfect and I'm item as he is would not have remained silent hearing my cry. No way! Everyday I ponder why a God who claims to love us, to be merciful, a God who is all wise and powerful cannot speak clearly and unmistakably to each man. It's a great mystery. A God who created inanimate things that speak, a God who created animals that speak, a God who created man that speaks is himself silent to the vast majority of people or at best speaks to a select few. Lord have mercy on such a God!
Re: The First Day I Audibly Heard From God! by davidif: 8:00pm On Mar 05, 2017
beylinko:
Atimes when I see people's comments, I wonder what this generation is heading to. A generation that the things of this world is more real to us than the things of God. God still speaks but men are not listening. God is a Spirit and it takes the spiritual to hear him.
Personally, I am what I am because of hearing His voice of direction. A notable one is how I was depressed, sucidal after i had a challenge in my final year at school.There was no hope nor Joy in my life for months and was at the verge of giving up on life.
Do you know what God used, a DOG: Infact a three legged dog.
It was a hot afternoon coming from a service with those thoughts on my mind with my heads hanging down when i spotted this dog. It has three legs with one chopped off and was playing Joyful with the sand with no worries in this world and I heard God speak to my spirit that no matter what it's not worth it giving up on life looking dejected. Here is a dog that has no value compared to me being and it been Joyful despite not knowing what to eat, has no future whatsover. The owner could decide to sell it anytime or it could get killed by a vehicle or anything.
That day marked the turning point i my life. Nothing in this world is worth taking your life for,nothing.

Why are you surprised? The bible says that the things of the spirit are foolishness to the natural man. So don't be surprised.

Why do the nation's rage and the people imagine a vain thing (Psalms 2:1)

3 Likes

Re: The First Day I Audibly Heard From God! by davidif: 8:01pm On Mar 05, 2017
Tosinex:
When people say they heard from God, it always take different dimension, it could be either in dreams, visions, revelations, prophecies or through your spirit mind.. These are the most common ways God speak to people, but he also does speak audibly to people he has chosen to. Like Moses he said he will speak to him face to face like a friend will speak to his friend this was recorded in the book of numbers Numbers 12:6-8 King James Version (KJV)
And he said, Hear now my words: If there be a prophet among you, I the LORD will make myself known unto him in a vision, and will speak unto him in a dream.
My servant Moses is not so, who is faithful in all mine house.
With him will I speak mouth to mouth, even apparently, and not in dark speeches; and the similitude of the LORD shall he behold: wherefore then were ye not afraid to speak against my servant Moses?

This was actually true because there came a day I would say I heard God audibly speaks to me.. The words were within a second. It was towards the end of November 2015 that my former church then was led into 14 days vigil after the vigil individually we were hoping for God's intervention in our lives, on this particular day in the evening on my bed I was when I heard him speak this words to my ears

"Behold, I am the LORD, the God of all flesh: is there any thing too hard for me to do"
It was as if my brother just spoke to me in my ears, I jumped off from the bed looked around to see if someone else was there with me in the room but it was only me.. I was awed and seriously I wasn't even that familiar with that scriptural verse, so I quickly type what I heard on goggle and it brought me to biblehub Jeremiah 32:27 (kjv), then I knew it was God that has just spoken to me. That was my first time in hearing audibly from God. Some of us here might have also experience such, I wouldn't mind if you can share your experience, thanks.

Don't forget while debating this people that the bible says the things of the spirit are foolishness to the natural man.
Re: The First Day I Audibly Heard From God! by Maximus85(m): 8:03pm On Mar 05, 2017
EternalTruth:
mkpo ase aba o

some Christians sef all because of their zeal for God do belief any hogwash that comes their way..

I mean how can he hear audibly from God and expect me to believe him.
God speaks to us through the scriptures which will rhyme with your current situation at hand giving you hope and peace.
God also speaks to us thru pastors or someone else but for God to speak audibly to him mbanu I can never subscribe to it mbok

God is not even talking to any yeye pastor. They're suffering from bipolar disorder.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The First Day I Audibly Heard From God! by Raphael81(m): 8:05pm On Mar 05, 2017
adatemi:
Mine was 2007 after my lumpectomy surgery. Became jumpy since breast cancer diagnosis and around this period I started reading the Bible. On this particular day, I woke up middle of night after dreaming that the cancer came back then I heard my name and voice asking me to go back to sleep that He (God) is here with me. Immediately I heard that I was overcome with peace and went back to sleep. When I woke up in the morning, I reminisce about what took place & knew it was God that spoke to me. To His Glory, I will be celebrating my 10th Anniversary of been Cancer Free. Thank you JESUS!

Wow thanks to God, he is the healer

1 Like

Re: The First Day I Audibly Heard From God! by NaWetinDey(m): 8:05pm On Mar 05, 2017
jayriginal:
In 2015, God still uses words like "behold" and after singling you out to speak to (something that a lot of people have been praying for), he chose to speak a single sentence, not telling you how to achieve world peace or anything useful but to announce himself as Lord of all flesh, something you already ought to have known?

Pray tell me, what was your diet beforehand?

grin this world problems bad gan grin

But God still speaks, and speaks answers in the direction of your thoughts. It doesn't have to be much. That sentence can turn everything around.
Re: The First Day I Audibly Heard From God! by NaWetinDey(m): 8:13pm On Mar 05, 2017
Akwasi:
I perfectly know what you are talking about....

Mine happened in 2012 one very hot afternoon. I was passing by a very tiny shop. I fact the shop was nearly empty and I would not have taken notice of it but for the fact that the owner was reading a Bible.

I greeted her as I intended to pass. Well, I remembered I needed a PK to keep my mouth fresh as I had just taken my lunch. I decided to buy from her since she was reading a Bible(that was the only reason why I decided to buy from her).

Unfortunately however, she was not having the minty blue one. She was having the traditional yellow wrapper one. Too bad she doesn't have what I need. I will have to buy from another place. That's when it happened.

As clear as a friend talking to me, I heard the gentliest of voices very audibly tell me "Buy it".

I quickly turned to see who it was. I just smiled because nobody was standing behind me to have made that comment.

I went to the woman, told her GOD wants ne to buy the PK although its not my preference. She smiled and gave me the PK. I paid her and asked her to keep the change.

What happened just blew me away! When I opened the PK, instead of the usual white colored gum that I just bought, I rather found a blue colored PK inside the yellow wrapper! Instantly I began to cry. This doesn't happen often and I was overwhelmed that of all the people in the world, it was me that GOD chose to reveal HIMSELF to.

I turned one more time and waved the woman. I didn't bother to go back to tell her what happened because I already knew she had a faith bigger than mine.

So yes GOD still speaks and reveals HIMSELF!

It's a one-in-a-lifetime experience. Sad that the economic stress and the society drums it down with time until it becomes a memory instead of a moment. God speaks
Re: The First Day I Audibly Heard From God! by Mujtahida: 8:13pm On Mar 05, 2017
vicardino:
Bro, lemme ask u. Do u hear and understand what goats say when they bleat? You can only understand if u have the ears and mind of goat which is somehow funny but possible. U said God didn't speak to u,, if only u knew that God spoke to u but u couldn't hear. You can't pick a radio station or even a TV channel if you are on a wrong frequency, communication happens on a right frequency. God spoke to u but u couldn't hear cos u weren't in line with him. Sometimes, with so many things seeking for our attention and so many noises around, we just can't hear God cos he ain't gonna compete with d stuffs competing for ur attention. The Op could hear God because his mind was prepared, he was on a 14 days spiritual exercise. What exercise were u on when u said u wanted to hear from God and God didn't speak? U could say is it a must for u to be on a spiritual exercise before u hear God's voice and I'm gonna tell u that u have to tune to the right frequency to pick a clear signal or a channel. Thanks.

Forget all this talk about God speaking and I did not hear. It's all pap. I did all I could do humanly speaking. The truth is if God does speak the way Christianity depicts it my guy even Christianity itself will not be the way it is. If you speak to me, I hear you. If my Dad speaks to me I hear him. I am not deaf. So what's about God's voice that I cannot hear him even though as you say he's been speaking. Fa fa fa fowl! Was he not the one that spoke to Abraham? Was Abraham a Christian, tell me does the Bible indicate than any of the thousands of people who heard God did anything special abi were on his frequency? Was he not the one that spoke to nothing (void) and nothing heard him and became something? In your Bible even inanimate things do hear him yet when it comes to my turn as a human being who needs divine love, whose heart yearns for relationship, whose mind is thirsty for truth you tell me that I am not on God's frequency. Lie lie. I am not the one who needs to be on God's frequency rather God has to come down to my own frequency.

2 Likes

Re: The First Day I Audibly Heard From God! by Raphael81(m): 8:14pm On Mar 05, 2017
Prospero01:
Any father who doesn't talk or speak to his sons and daughters is not their biological father. That said I have over time experience God leading, his voice and awesome power. I was in a shop where they sell Christian books and a woman walked in. Immediately I heard a voice, that woman has so and so infirmity right now. I didn't hesistate to tell her, the exact spot. She confirmed it. Secondly, when I wanted to be promoted at work, I had him say this week, they will promote you at your place of work. I called my friend told him. That week the HR called me gave me my letters of promotion.
A lady in Port Harcourt who was due to put to bed, passed 9months, someone gave her my contacts number. Mind you I wasn't a pastor. I just hate seeing people in pains. I prayed with her, told her I see a male child and that she would put to bed without CS. She confirmed it that scan has shown she was indeed expecting a male child. Guess what, she put to bed without CS. I haven't seen her or met her till date.
Another is somone sending money from my village to us in Lagos. I saw it clearly, told my mom the person sending it. She didn't heed to it because the money came and she almost lost her life. I had to pray and she had a dream where God told her I warned you through your son but to accept this.
A lady friend invited me to her house, while with her I heard a voice saying call the mom, tell her this and this. The ailments she is suffering from. I did. The mother and daughter were like who could have told you this.

I am use to so many of this and can go on and on. It's only a fool that says in his heart, there is no God. Shalom

Wow I feel blessed with what u wrote, God bless u bro

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

'I Support A Restructured Nigeria' - Pastor Bakare Addresses The Nation (speech) / Bayelsa Anglican Reverend Slumps & Dies On Pulpit During Wedding Ceremony / Archbishop Of Canterbury urges Anglicans In Uganda to resist anti-gay Law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.