Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,163 members, 7,811,366 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:18 AM

The First Day I Audibly Heard From God! - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The First Day I Audibly Heard From God! (21492 Views)

What Is The Weirdest Testimony You Heard This Year? / Share Something Nasty You Have Heard From Religious People Recently / How To Ask And Receive From God Always (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The First Day I Audibly Heard From God! by Nobody: 12:28am On Mar 06, 2017
themonk:
First of all am agnostic.
Sometimes I question why religious people refuse look at the facts atheists, agnostics or generally science gives to them.
Sometimes I also wonder why scientists, atheist and agnostics refuse to probe these supernatural occurances religious people always report about.
There must be an explanation for all these things and science should inquire to find out if religious people have psychological issues or these supernatural or metaphysical occurances indicate a realm that is not accessible or has not yet been assessed by science.
There are no supernaturals just that naturals haven't yet been understood
Re: The First Day I Audibly Heard From God! by henryhemon(m): 1:39am On Mar 06, 2017
Tosinex:
God is Still speaking to people till date! It only depends on how close we are to him in his word and through prayer.

Very true.
Re: The First Day I Audibly Heard From God! by Nobody: 2:12am On Mar 06, 2017
it's obvious that many people here were once Christains that have lost the fire .the things of the spirit are foolishness to a man that walks not in the spirit. My brother go back and think about your life you would know that you are actually deceiving your self the most annoying part is that you know Jesus is real but because you have missed your way you want to make yourself feel right sining against God but sorry because those that know their God will stand strong... for my fellow Christians here remember the Devil is running to and fro seeking for whom to devour let's watch and pray lest we fall
Re: The First Day I Audibly Heard From God! by Nobody: 2:55am On Mar 06, 2017
mina16:
it's obvious that many people here were once Christains that have lost the fire .the things of the spirit are foolishness to a man that walks not in the spirit. My brother go back and think about your life you would know that you are actually deceiving your self the most annoying part is that you know Jesus is real but because you have missed your way you want to make yourself feel right sining against God but sorry because those that know their God will stand strong... for my fellow Christians here remember the Devil is running to and fro seeking for whom to devour let's watch and pray lest we fall
Ewooo ooh, i just weak. The devil indeed is searching. Devil joor, videl nii undecided
Re: The First Day I Audibly Heard From God! by themonk(m): 4:10am On Mar 06, 2017
adepeter26:

There are no supernaturals just that naturals haven't yet been understood
How come you are so sure?
You think all these religious people might be lying. Like all of them?
Re: The First Day I Audibly Heard From God! by Nobody: 6:33am On Mar 06, 2017
themonk:
First of all am agnostic.
Sometimes I question why religious people refuse look at the facts atheists, agnostics or generally science gives to them.
Sometimes I also wonder why scientists, atheist and agnostics refuse to probe these supernatural occurances religious people always report about.
There must be an explanation for all these things and science should inquire to find out if religious people have psychological issues or these supernatural or metaphysical occurances indicate a realm that is not accessible or has not yet been assessed by science.

Bruh, It can't be accessed by science because it is beyond the constraints of the physical plane. We are in a realm experienced by the five senses, restricted by things like force, gravity, speed, time, aging. You think a man made idea or invention can get you into a spirit dimension? Think again, you can't even explain how your brain works, how you have certain compelling thoughts, how & why you remember things & forget others, how you fall into a dream state. Ever asked yourself why you take a nap for an hour or two but in a dream state it almost feels infinite, endless, limitless with no concept of time or even gravity? Then you wake up & wonder why it seemed so long? We are governed by certain laws & forces in this plane of existence. Ask yourself why people who have NDEs share similar tales. Quite simply, there are planes beyond this physical one which can't be observed with the naked eye, just like you know infrared & ultraviolet light exists on a spectrum but can't see it.
Re: The First Day I Audibly Heard From God! by akintom(m): 7:01am On Mar 06, 2017
fluxmind:

Bruh, It can't be accessed by science because it is beyond the constraints of the physical plane. We are in a realm experienced by the five senses, restricted by things like force, gravity, speed, time, aging. You think a man made idea or invention can get you into a spirit dimension? Think again, you can't even explain how your brain works, how you have certain compelling thoughts, how & why you remember things & forget others, how you fall into a dream state. Ever asked yourself why you take a nap for an hour or two but in a dream state it almost feels infinite, endless, limitless with no concept of time or even gravity? Then you wake up & wonder why it seemed so long? We are governed by certain laws & forces in this plane of existence. Ask yourself why people who have NDEs share similar tales. Quite simply, there are planes beyond this physical one which can't be observed with the naked eye, just like you know infrared & ultraviolet light exists on a spectrum but can't see it.
You see the reason we call the religious folks arrogantly ignoramus?

Imagine the premises, on which you're building your imaginary spiritual world on.

A study of basic behavioural neuroscience, will explain all those stuff that you're still perplexed about.

This is what happens, when you're marooned in religious books.
Re: The First Day I Audibly Heard From God! by doubleportion: 8:41am On Mar 06, 2017
Tosinex:
When people say they heard from God, it always take different dimension, it could be either in dreams, visions, revelations, prophecies or through your spirit mind.. These are the most common ways God speak to people, but he also does speak audibly to people he has chosen to. Like Moses he said he will speak to him face to face like a friend will speak to his friend this was recorded in the book of numbers Numbers 12:6-8 King James Version (KJV)
And he said, Hear now my words: If there be a prophet among you, I the LORD will make myself known unto him in a vision, and will speak unto him in a dream.
My servant Moses is not so, who is faithful in all mine house.
With him will I speak mouth to mouth, even apparently, and not in dark speeches; and the similitude of the LORD shall he behold: wherefore then were ye not afraid to speak against my servant Moses?

This was actually true because there came a day I would say I heard God audibly speaks to me.. The words were within a second. It was towards the end of November 2015 that my former church then was led into 14 days vigil after the vigil individually we were hoping for God's intervention in our lives, on this particular day in the evening on my bed I was when I heard him speak this words to my ears

"Behold, I am the LORD, the God of all flesh: is there any thing too hard for me to do"
It was as if my brother just spoke to me in my ears, I jumped off from the bed looked around to see if someone else was there with me in the room but it was only me.. I was awed and seriously I wasn't even that familiar with that scriptural verse, so I quickly type what I heard on goggle and it brought me to biblehub Jeremiah 32:27 (kjv), then I knew it was God that has just spoken to me. That was my first time in hearing audibly from God. Some of us here might have also experience such, I wouldn't mind if you can share your experience, thanks.

I can relate with your experience, but I will like to correct some things based on the scriptures you quoted concerning Moses, remember when Moses desired to see God face to face,He told him no man see me an live, and you will agree with me that request was not granted.so, what God meant in your quoted scripture is more of "clarity and direct understanding".
God is a spirit, who will only communicate to your spirit, your inner calmness and spiritual sensitivity can make you to hear God from your spirit man loudly as if you heard Him audibly.
MY EXPERIENCE
In 2011, I was alone in the room after some morning praise, I heard Him so loudly when He said to me ":I will take you to where your wisdom will not take you" it was so loud that I have to look around if somebody was close by. Then I said God had given me a prayer point,I immediately turned it to prayer, then I heard Him again ' I am not giving you prayer point, am giving you the word of prophecy" if you develop your spirit man to communicate with Him, the more God will become real to you.

1 Like

Re: The First Day I Audibly Heard From God! by ransomed: 10:00am On Mar 06, 2017
destinedtee:

I beg to differ that Nairaland isn't the place to share such a testimony sir/ma. Let us share it and leave the mockers and scoffers. They are not the first set to do such. Other believers can also learn when they hear testimonies like the one being shared by the Op. The rantings of mockers and scoffers can't change the truth or the integrity of God and His Word. God bless you.
::-Amen! Thanks.
Re: The First Day I Audibly Heard From God! by FATM: 10:21am On Mar 06, 2017
Hmmm.....all the experiences shared here are "spirit lifting"...pls keep them coming...God bless you.
Re: The First Day I Audibly Heard From God! by jonbellion(m): 10:34am On Mar 06, 2017
Ioannes:

I hope after taking the PK it changed your life or changed the world or something otherwise it's pointless.

Do you really think God cares what kind of gum you decide to chew on? Like really?
broooooooooooooooooo
I just confuse

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The First Day I Audibly Heard From God! by emperorchedda(m): 7:15pm On Mar 08, 2017
Lyord56:

So sun dey show at mornin for ur side ? Abi you no dey see things wella when day break ?
Brain no dey this manny head o. Abeg what gives Vitamin D?? Isn't it morning sunlight??

Go back to school

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Redeemed Christian Church Of God (RCCG) Official Anthem mp3 / Understanding Mathematics Is Demonic For Primary School Children / Pastor Jimmy Odukoya Raised Funds During Service To Help Some Of His Members(vid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.