Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

Yorubas Are Ready To Break Away From Nigeria- Elder Statesman Adebanjo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yorubas Are Ready To Break Away From Nigeria- Elder Statesman Adebanjo (35530 Views)

MKO Abiola: Why Buhari’s Declaration Doesn’t Impress Yorubas – Adebanjo / "Aso Rock Juju Has Turned Osinbajo To A Devil" - Ayo Adebanjo / We Are Not Part Of Oduduwa Republic - Ijaws Reply Adebanjo. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yorubas Are Ready To Break Away From Nigeria- Elder Statesman Adebanjo by Dreadful: 2:57pm On Mar 05, 2017
jahsharon:

Please talk for you people not Yorubas. Let everyone bears his father's name. When Goatluck Jonathan gave you all the positions, you idiots did not ask for Biafra or restructuring, instead you looted our treasury. Now, that the table has turned against you criminals, you are now shouting fowl. You have wasted your time, you can never get it again. Your brother could not divide Nigeria when he was there, you now want Buhari to do that, Your brother could not restructure Nigeria when he was there, you now want Buhari to do that. You people must be mad as a result of the drugs you have been trafficking.

Yorubas have the Vice President, Ministers of power, Works, Housing, Information, Solid Minerals, Communications, Health, FIRS and several others. Even about 40% of capital projects in this year's budget through our son Raji Fashola. What else can we ask for? should we tell Buhari to give his wife to Tinubu to show that Yorubas are in charge? My friend, mind you business and go and die in your erosion savaged region.
This shameless is bitter oh. Lmao

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are Ready To Break Away From Nigeria- Elder Statesman Adebanjo by carlleung(m): 3:04pm On Mar 05, 2017
cheesy

Re: Yorubas Are Ready To Break Away From Nigeria- Elder Statesman Adebanjo by hollyray2016: 3:04pm On Mar 05, 2017
kingzizzy:
Most Yorubas still think Ojukwu was a fool for fighting for freedom.

So how will Yorubas breakout of Nigeria if they th8nk that Igbos who have done it before are fools.

Yorubas dont have what it takes to breakout of Nigeria, they should first approach Igbos and ask for free lessons in self determination 101

lol! if Yorubas decide to leave Nigeria who can stop us we are not Igbo, reminder!
Re: Yorubas Are Ready To Break Away From Nigeria- Elder Statesman Adebanjo by Newmanluckyman(m): 3:05pm On Mar 05, 2017
... Historically, I took this news with a pinch of salt.
Re: Yorubas Are Ready To Break Away From Nigeria- Elder Statesman Adebanjo by fixmykey(m): 3:06pm On Mar 05, 2017
joke of the century. Which Yoruba is he talking about? the traditional owanbe, who will buy N50 RICE and pomo N200, shaki N300, Roundabout N300 Meat N1,000 and eat at a time. or the party people? which one?

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are Ready To Break Away From Nigeria- Elder Statesman Adebanjo by ihesiuloa(m): 3:07pm On Mar 05, 2017
mmmustapha:
we ( Northerners ) will be very happy if that happened. apart from the mineral resources we have, our land is fertile, we rear animals. we supply about 80% of food to this country. goat, sheep, ram, cow, donkey and horse all comes from us. what we only get from other regions are crude oil, red oil, colanut, banana, plantain and pawpaw. we are ready for that, let there be biafra, oduduwa and arewa Republics.
I just love your sincerity and good purpose of thought! you make 100% lot of sense.

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Are Ready To Break Away From Nigeria- Elder Statesman Adebanjo by thuggCheetah(m): 3:12pm On Mar 05, 2017
Dreadful:
This shameless is bitter oh. Lmao
You IPOB pple really dealt with our ofe mmanu skulls on dis this thread
What kind of everyday embarrassment is this naw?...we don really suffer for una hand

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Are Ready To Break Away From Nigeria- Elder Statesman Adebanjo by hammerF: 3:13pm On Mar 05, 2017
Blackmailers and Betrayers, it is their trade.

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are Ready To Break Away From Nigeria- Elder Statesman Adebanjo by thuggCheetah(m): 3:13pm On Mar 05, 2017
ihesiuloa:

I just love your sincerity and good purpose of thought! you make 100% lot of sense.
are u being sarcastic?
Re: Yorubas Are Ready To Break Away From Nigeria- Elder Statesman Adebanjo by buchilino(m): 3:17pm On Mar 05, 2017
Nukualofa:
Has any of those position made your life better?

Boy, grow up

U TOOK D WORDS OUT OF MY MOUTH.

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are Ready To Break Away From Nigeria- Elder Statesman Adebanjo by Omoluabi16(m): 3:18pm On Mar 05, 2017
jahsharon:

Please talk for you people not Yorubas. Let everyone bears his father's name. When Goatluck Jonathan gave you all the positions, you idiots did not ask for Biafra or restructuring, instead you looted our treasury. Now, that the table has turned against you criminals, you are now shouting fowl. You have wasted your time, you can never get it again. Your brother could not divide Nigeria when he was there, you now want Buhari to do that, Your brother could not restructure Nigeria when he was there, you now want Buhari to do that. You people must be mad as a result of the drugs you have been trafficking.

Yorubas have the Vice President, Ministers of power, Works, Housing, Information, Solid Minerals, Communications, Health, FIRS and several others. Even about 40% of capital projects in this year's budget through our son Raji Fashola. What else can we ask for? should we tell Buhari to give his wife to Tinubu to show that Yorubas are in charge? My friend, mind you business and go and die in your erosion savaged region.
I'm sorry for you. You are playing second fiddle and you are getting all excited.
These Yoruba you mentioned who handpicked them? they denied awolowo , and gave us shonekan. Murdered Abiola a Yoruba man. . you're deluded if you think we are in charge. All we need is a country where no one is treated as a second class citizen .Yoruba ronu!!!!

9 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are Ready To Break Away From Nigeria- Elder Statesman Adebanjo by glasshouse(m): 3:19pm On Mar 05, 2017
The Yorubas should be ashamed of themselfs in dis life nd in the next to come for dem to open dere dirty mouth to say that dey want to brake out of Nigeria.
Is it not there father Awolowo that made the Igbos to loose the Nigerian civil war? After he was released in Enugu prisons by Ojuku. Instead of him to go. And start the division he went to Lagos nd said let by gone be. By cones dat we are all 1 nigeria.
They have always being betayals . Don't worry u will be house boys in this country very soon it's coming

7 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are Ready To Break Away From Nigeria- Elder Statesman Adebanjo by thuggCheetah(m): 3:20pm On Mar 05, 2017
hollyray2016:

lol! if Yorubas decide to leave Nigeria who can stop us we are not Igbo, reminder!

who can stop us??
Our Yoruba skulls seriously think Hausa fulanis are on our side??
DAT is wat awolowo was thinking
Dat is wat afonja was thinking
Dat is probably wat tinubu was thinking
D day we go ever learn lesson ehn..
C our kpomo chewing ak47 mouths like "who can stop us" grin
Self deception will take u no where!!

4 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are Ready To Break Away From Nigeria- Elder Statesman Adebanjo by ihesiuloa(m): 3:20pm On Mar 05, 2017
Adebowale89:

someone like you is why I love to be a Yoruba.

ariwo ko! you put senses inside that guy dumb.skull

adebanjo is not recognise because we have one voice in my land not individual voice as massob we dem will be talking, ipob will be negating it

this is why Hausa's keep ruling us coz they have one voice

Dude! did you actually suggest to mean that yoruba's don't have one voice??
Re: Yorubas Are Ready To Break Away From Nigeria- Elder Statesman Adebanjo by almarthins(m): 3:21pm On Mar 05, 2017
Re: Yorubas Are Ready To Break Away From Nigeria- Elder Statesman Adebanjo by blazhykowskyi(m): 3:24pm On Mar 05, 2017
thuggCheetah:
my fellow Yoruba Muslim coward stop asking wrong questions
D question should be " have they stopped fighting for Biafra??"

osu. who is your fellow Yoruba Muslim? answer the damn question or Bleep off. what lessons can one learn from your failed secession attempt?
Re: Yorubas Are Ready To Break Away From Nigeria- Elder Statesman Adebanjo by almarthins(m): 3:25pm On Mar 05, 2017
hollyray2016:

We re not Igbo that uses muscles to settle squabbles. We will use intelligence
Re: Yorubas Are Ready To Break Away From Nigeria- Elder Statesman Adebanjo by blazhykowskyi(m): 3:26pm On Mar 05, 2017
glasshouse:
The Yorubas should be ashamed of themselfs in dis life nd in the next to come for dem to open dere dirty mouth to say that dey want to brake out of Nigeria.
Is it not there father Awolowo that made the Igbos to loose the Nigerian civil war? After he was released in Enugu prisons by Ojuku. Instead of him to go. And start the division he went to Lagos nd said let by gone be. By cones dat we are all 1 nigeria.
They have always being betayals . Don't worry u will be house boys in this country very soon it's coming
keep repeating the lies your father told you. you will soon learn
Re: Yorubas Are Ready To Break Away From Nigeria- Elder Statesman Adebanjo by Ojukwubucket(m): 3:31pm On Mar 05, 2017
ZombieKilla:
Hahaha They don't disappoint A typical Yoruba Muslim spotted
Jesuuuuus!! What is dis! And dey stil cal themselves civilized

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are Ready To Break Away From Nigeria- Elder Statesman Adebanjo by subsurface: 3:33pm On Mar 05, 2017
With all these comments of recent from SW leaders.. I think something is happening underground..

Its looking like there may be a plan to remove Prof. Osibanjo incase Buhari fails to return alive...

Hmmmm
Re: Yorubas Are Ready To Break Away From Nigeria- Elder Statesman Adebanjo by Ojukwubucket(m): 3:33pm On Mar 05, 2017
Na lie o... Only IGBOS are leaving... Afonjas must stay with their hausa fulani brothers o

4 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are Ready To Break Away From Nigeria- Elder Statesman Adebanjo by smartty68(m): 3:34pm On Mar 05, 2017
Everyone talks about CHANGE yet NairaLanders fight in per second conversation/quotes. Is this the best way to solve this country's problem? NairaLanders please grow up angry
Re: Yorubas Are Ready To Break Away From Nigeria- Elder Statesman Adebanjo by nerovito(m): 3:39pm On Mar 05, 2017
dreamwords:
Which of the Yoruba's do you mean
Because afonjas don't believe in secession ,
In fact they don't believe that self determination is a legal right of individuals

Asin the baba should just keep quite

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Are Ready To Break Away From Nigeria- Elder Statesman Adebanjo by thuggCheetah(m): 3:40pm On Mar 05, 2017
blazhykowskyi:

osu. who is your fellow Yoruba Muslim? answer the damn question or Bleep off. what lessons can one learn from your failed secession attempt?

Ermmm Mr. Intelligent Yoruba Muslim, I cannot answer that question because d secession attempt has not yet ended as u can see
I would have answered u if I could see d future
Masha Allah!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Are Ready To Break Away From Nigeria- Elder Statesman Adebanjo by Uncletony(m): 3:43pm On Mar 05, 2017
jahsharon:

If u are not a kid, then u must be high on some dangerous substances!. How does all these u mention helped ur miserable life!.wake up kid!!

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are Ready To Break Away From Nigeria- Elder Statesman Adebanjo by Nobody: 3:44pm On Mar 05, 2017
lol who is this greedy man that thinks he can speak for all the yorubas? he hasnt consulted with me to know my opinion. m not joining any greedy folk to break away from anywhere
Re: Yorubas Are Ready To Break Away From Nigeria- Elder Statesman Adebanjo by thuggCheetah(m): 3:45pm On Mar 05, 2017
almarthins:

We re not Igbo that uses muscles to settle squabbles. We will use intelligence
lol...na true grin
Intelligence my sole cheesy
Re: Yorubas Are Ready To Break Away From Nigeria- Elder Statesman Adebanjo by edupedia: 3:46pm On Mar 05, 2017
Adminisher:
Chief Adebanjo, speak for yourself. Please try to grow past this Tinubu issue, the thing is still worrying you.

....my brother,the old man is living in the past...the money he collected from Jonathan is finished...he wants attention and praise of the flat heads...his candidate can't win any ward election in Ogun State not to talk of Yorubaland....pls find out which Yoruba's he is talking about...
Re: Yorubas Are Ready To Break Away From Nigeria- Elder Statesman Adebanjo by thuggCheetah(m): 3:46pm On Mar 05, 2017
prettyboi1989:
lol who is this greedy man that thinks he can speak for all the yorubas? he hasnt consulted with me to know my opinion. m not joining any greedy folk to break away from anywhere
I agree with u my fellow Yoruba Muslim, look at how outrageous dat man sounds, how can we secede from our Hausa Fulani masters when we are not mad??
Ehn?

4 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are Ready To Break Away From Nigeria- Elder Statesman Adebanjo by Nobody: 3:49pm On Mar 05, 2017
thuggCheetah:
I agree with u my fellow Yoruba Muslim, look at how outrageous dat man sounds, how can we secede from our Hausa Fulani masters when we are not mad??
Ehn?
you and who is a muslim? get ur delusional sentiments far away from me. i didnt comment because of u
Re: Yorubas Are Ready To Break Away From Nigeria- Elder Statesman Adebanjo by olajizz01(m): 3:55pm On Mar 05, 2017
EmeeNaka:
The Yoruba Christians want disintegration or regionalism but the Yoruba Muslims want anything that will keep them together with Northern Muslims.
The main reason why i hate you these people from the erosion ravage region is that you are all useless fanatic and bigotry runs in your blood.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Northeast APC Youths Declare War Against Shettima / Atiku Speaks On Boko Haram Killing 100 Soldiers. Nigerians React / 9th House: Meet Gbajabiamila’s Men (and Women)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.