Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,506 members, 7,823,187 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

What Does Your Neighbour Do That Annoys You? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does Your Neighbour Do That Annoys You? (2802 Views)

What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? / Have You Ever Fall In Love With Your Neighbour? / Who Annoys You The Most On Nairaland Ilegendd Or Airforce1(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Does Your Neighbour Do That Annoys You? by firstking01(m): 6:47pm On Mar 05, 2017
jom4real007:
We all have neighbours and they do somethings that is so annoying. Tell me.. What is it?? Share your experiences! Mine was this particular neighbour
who wakes me up every morning with the same boring music everyday!
They all come back by 11pm and start making noise upandanundecided
Re: What Does Your Neighbour Do That Annoys You? by vedah: 8:53pm On Mar 05, 2017
Kondomatic:
It is unchristian to live together with a woman who isn't your wife
smiley
Re: What Does Your Neighbour Do That Annoys You? by Joiceee(f): 8:55pm On Mar 05, 2017
thesicilian:
Seeing him breathe alone annoys me.
OMG may God help us.

1 Like

Re: What Does Your Neighbour Do That Annoys You? by Apina(m): 9:14pm On Mar 05, 2017
vedah:
Brushing his teeth and making irritating noise, you'll be wondering what he eats that makes him brush like he ate sh!t
Loool...... e dey do like who want vomit e intestine shebi
Re: What Does Your Neighbour Do That Annoys You? by realnas(m): 9:25pm On Mar 05, 2017
Borrowing soap, Maggi ,Indomie etc and still gossip that u are selfish when you complain or refuse them or is it the annoying religious hypocrites, who would preach that fornication is bad but they will a girl to sleep with after church service .
Re: What Does Your Neighbour Do That Annoys You? by chidozeze(m): 9:37pm On Mar 05, 2017
Gossiping like tomorrow no dey... I hate it.
Re: What Does Your Neighbour Do That Annoys You? by thesicilian: 10:29pm On Mar 05, 2017
Joiceee:
OMG may God help us.
just joking though
Re: What Does Your Neighbour Do That Annoys You? by Nobody: 7:25am On Mar 06, 2017
vedah:
Yea, to your place.
You shouldn't be living alone anyways. House rent is prohibitive these days, especially on the island.
Re: What Does Your Neighbour Do That Annoys You? by vedah: 7:29am On Mar 06, 2017
BoboYekini:
You shouldn't be living alone anyways. House rent is prohibitive these days, especially on the island.
I'm aware, but I don't live alone.
Re: What Does Your Neighbour Do That Annoys You? by vedah: 7:29am On Mar 06, 2017
Apina:

Loool...... e dey do like who want vomit e intestine shebi
Exactly grin
Re: What Does Your Neighbour Do That Annoys You? by Nobody: 7:33am On Mar 06, 2017
vedah:
I'm aware, but I don't live alone.
Okay.. So we can share. Me I nor be born again like whatshisname. Not a Kemen either.
Re: What Does Your Neighbour Do That Annoys You? by vedah: 10:29am On Mar 06, 2017
BoboYekini:
Okay.. So we can share. Me I nor be born again like whatshisname. Not a Kemen either.
Lol, love your sense of humour. But, no thanks.
Re: What Does Your Neighbour Do That Annoys You? by Nobody: 3:22pm On Mar 06, 2017
vedah:
Lol, love your sense of humour. But, no thanks.
I'm so not good with rejection. Happened all weekend too. Is this some conspiracy?
Re: What Does Your Neighbour Do That Annoys You? by Rukkydelta(f): 3:53pm On Mar 06, 2017
Cooking food that the aroma is so good whenever I'm hungry
Re: What Does Your Neighbour Do That Annoys You? by ozoebuka1(m): 4:55pm On Mar 06, 2017
Begging begging more begging and lastly more begging. undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Woman Crush wednesday / Top 5 Free Dating Sites For The Year / Man Shares Story Of A Lady Who Was Ravished By A Body Scammer In Lagos State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.