Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,976 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:59 AM

Have You Ever Fall In Love With Your Neighbour? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Fall In Love With Your Neighbour? (11319 Views)

Have You Ever Fall In Love With Your Neighbour / Can I Ever Fall In Love? I Am Confused / Have You Ever Fall In Love With A Stranger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Fall In Love With Your Neighbour? by JOBgame(m): 11:28am On Apr 20, 2020
IT jus a question
Re: Have You Ever Fall In Love With Your Neighbour? by MrrPee: 11:29am On Apr 20, 2020
The time spent in posting this, invest it in learning how to speak English.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Fall In Love With Your Neighbour? by donbachi(m): 11:30am On Apr 20, 2020
E dey bible na.."love thy neighbour as you love thyself"

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Fall In Love With Your Neighbour? by DanseMacabre(m): 11:34am On Apr 20, 2020
MrrPee:
The time you use to post this, invest it in learning how to speak English.

You sef never learn finish na. undecided

45 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Fall In Love With Your Neighbour? by IceLip: 11:38am On Apr 20, 2020
i just make love with mine, the one in my left side. Am going to the one in right side, brb��
Re: Have You Ever Fall In Love With Your Neighbour? by EzzyCarter: 12:02pm On Apr 20, 2020
Nah. But I can't say the same for the other way round cool
Re: Have You Ever Fall In Love With Your Neighbour? by XhosaNostra(f): 12:10pm On Apr 20, 2020
Yes. In fact, I was obsessed with him. I'd watch everything he did. I knew his whole schedule. Basically, I stalked the guy tongue He was so handsome though, I couldn't help myself.
After months of stalking, I started planning meeting him. So one evening as he returned from work, I decided I was going to throw away the trash, which means we were going to bump into each other on the stairs wink I didn't wanna make it too obvious, so I dressed in normal "house clothes". I'm one of those people that look more attractive when I'm a little shabby & dirty, so I went in for the kill in my grimiest look I can pull grin
Anyway, we crossed paths for the 1st time & we both nodded our greetings as we passed each other. After two or more such orchestrated meetings, we had a chat. He said something & my dreams literally came true in that narrow staircase cheesy
Long story short, he wasn't what I expected. After a few chats, I lost interest in him. I wouldn't call him dumb, but he wasn't too bright lol. All big & beautiful with a tiny brain embarassed

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Fall In Love With Your Neighbour? by partnerinbiz3: 12:12pm On Apr 20, 2020
Have you ever fallen....

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Fall In Love With Your Neighbour? by Happyfela(m): 12:35pm On Apr 20, 2020
I like this woman lol
XhosaNostra:
Yes. In fact, I was obsessed with him. I'd watch everything he did. I knew his whole schedule. Basically, I stalked the guy tongue He was so handsome though, I couldn't help myself.
After months of stalking, I started planning meeting him. So one evening as he returned from work, I decided I was going to throw away the trash, which means we were going to bump into each other on the stairs wink I didn't wanna make it too obvious, so I dressed in normal "house clothes". I'm one of those people that look more attractive when I'm a little shabby & dirty, so I went in for the kill in my grimiest look I can pull grin
Anyway, we crossed paths for the 1st time & we both nodded our greetings as we passed each other. After two or more such orchestrated meetings, we had a chat. He said something & my dreams literally came true in that narrow staircase cheesy
Long story short, he wasn't what I expected. After a few chats, I lost interest in him. I wouldn't call him dumb, but he wasn't too bright lol. All big & beautiful with a tiny brain embarassed

9 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Fall In Love With Your Neighbour? by Rhaspody(m): 12:46pm On Apr 20, 2020
Yes. During service
Re: Have You Ever Fall In Love With Your Neighbour? by powerhouse3(m): 12:54pm On Apr 20, 2020
Nope.... but there's this neighbor or mine that brought her sister to come and stay with her...

one cool Saturday evening, the girls visited me ,say she's was bored,and we got talking.... she come with a lot of observation,... that I'm reserve, no girl visited me ....mmmmm, and she's was extremely beautiful...

she gave me a lot of green light and I decides to be a gentle man and take thing easy since I just broke up with one unfaithful girls...

when I'm home we spent time together,took her out and bought some nice stuff for her including cloth.

one day she told me ,she's tired of staying at home,she need work ,and I now tell boss and she was schedule for interview in another branch,though my boss control both branch...

Girls start flirting with my boss,sending him lots of half nude pic,and my boss tell me everything,... but promise me that he won't do anything and I told him, baba you are free to chop and clean mouth ooo.

unfortunately for her ,the job didn't click due to her error,and she now comes back to me,to my house and start her game again,...I wanted to let her go but all my friend kick against it, instead the advise me to double the c.ndom and tear the pvci and flee..

so one fine day,she bashed into my house and the deed was done,from that day ,I started bolting my net door,if she knock,I told her I'm busy, after some time she got the message and become furious by sending me threat msg,and I became angry and slept with her sister too(of course I regret this ,for its not my way)and they both got to know, so they beef themselves and their brother who's a force man come into the brouhaha,after some threat from the brother ,we now settle into round table talk with everyone and my elder brother present(also force man)so I table the side and both of us was advise to park out of the compound and my brother advise me not to enter into any neighbor relationship again except I want to marry her....

Getting to 7years now......

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Fall In Love With Your Neighbour? by Nobody: 1:19pm On Apr 20, 2020
When it is comes to neighbours, colleagues at workplace, my rule of thumb is neva to fall in love or have any kind of relationship.

You like me, i tell you straight up, i am not down for any relationship but i will Bleep u to pieces. If you are down with it, we get the ball rollin.

No hassle
No stress

6 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Fall In Love With Your Neighbour? by Randy100: 1:23pm On Apr 20, 2020
I am still in love with two of my landlady's daughters.

7 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Fall In Love With Your Neighbour? by moyosore32: 1:37pm On Apr 20, 2020
yeah I have, actually I wantd 2chop and clean mouth, buh I got trapped and I ddnt know how it happened, she was very very loving, very proud of me and i was equally too, so I just didnt find it right to break her heart, erryone knew bout our relationship even her mom and mine too, buh she eventually shattered my heart, she went away with her boss las las, i felt it buh I got over it although we still chat like once in 8months tho, infact last time we spoke I told her plainly that I haven't stopped wishing her well
Re: Have You Ever Fall In Love With Your Neighbour? by Auladimeji1: 1:45pm On Apr 20, 2020
Two different neighbors, different state

A lady had a crush on me,I got to know, I broke her so call religious wall and I bleeped her and walk away
She started abusing me

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Fall In Love With Your Neighbour? by StrongandMighty: 1:50pm On Apr 20, 2020
XhosaNostra:
Lies!!
He didn't push further because he discovered you're a lady with a fish brain!
Trying to talk down a man in any given opportunity is wrong!

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Fall In Love With Your Neighbour? by Cholls(m): 1:51pm On Apr 20, 2020
my sister @Drobitol who is @XhosaNostra
Re: Have You Ever Fall In Love With Your Neighbour? by tweakdude1: 1:54pm On Apr 20, 2020
What! The young fellow just asked a question politely. Least you can do is to show some respect.

MrrPee:
The time you use to post this, invest it in learning how to speak English.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Fall In Love With Your Neighbour? by XhosaNostra(f): 1:54pm On Apr 20, 2020
StrongandMighty:

Lies!!
He didn't push further because he discovered you're a lady with a fish brain!

Haaaaaa! Good ta know.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Fall In Love With Your Neighbour? by TGMISKY(m): 2:26pm On Apr 20, 2020
Once and that was in my pre-teens. I was between 5-8 years then. I was obsessed with her. Don't know if it was love but it earned me the name 'Amaka husband'.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Fall In Love With Your Neighbour? by AfroKnight: 2:27pm On Apr 20, 2020
XhosaNostra:

In summary, you broke his heart. You know you’re a player? grin
Re: Have You Ever Fall In Love With Your Neighbour? by Nobody: 2:30pm On Apr 20, 2020
XhosaNostra:
U this girl again!

Re: Have You Ever Fall In Love With Your Neighbour? by AfroKnight: 2:30pm On Apr 20, 2020
It’s not ideal. Don’t do it. Except the neighbour is your side chick. grin
Re: Have You Ever Fall In Love With Your Neighbour? by XhosaNostra(f): 2:36pm On Apr 20, 2020
AfroKnight:

In summary, you broke his heart. You know you’re a player? grin

No. How? He had no idea I liked him & the few conversations we had weren't romantic in nature. You know sometimes when you have an idea of someone in your head, their true self tends to spoil the fantasy real fast. That's why I don't ever want to meet certain individuals I admire (celebrities) in real life because they might ruin the image I've created in my head by saying something stupid or whatever.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Fall In Love With Your Neighbour? by NaijadrivaCars: 2:39pm On Apr 20, 2020
How you wan take play runs na?
Re: Have You Ever Fall In Love With Your Neighbour? by Nobody: 2:46pm On Apr 20, 2020
XhosaNostra:
How did you measure his depth? Especially as he's not a chatter box (I presume),how could you be so sure?

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Fall In Love With Your Neighbour? by XhosaNostra(f): 2:50pm On Apr 20, 2020
Ricchcream:
How did you measure his depth? Especially as he's not a chatter box (I presume),how could you be so sure?

You can sort of tell these things. Come on now. You mean you've never figured a person out the moment they opened their mouth? undecided Usually I know if someone is a potential within the 1st few seconds of talking to them. There was no mental connection there lol.

4 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Fall In Love With Your Neighbour? by AfroKnight: 4:01pm On Apr 20, 2020
XhosaNostra:

No. How? He had no idea I liked him & the few conversations we had weren't romantic in nature. You know sometimes when you have an idea of someone in your head, their true self tends to spoil the fantasy real fast. That's why I don't ever want to meet certain individuals I admire (celebrities) in real life because they might ruin the image I've created in my head by saying something stupid or whatever.

Long and short is, you manipulated events so you could date him, then you dumped the innocent young man.

This is not the first time you’ve posted something about breaking a guy’s heart. Babe, you’re a player.

At least that’s what they call guys who do what you did.

Own your shit. cool

6 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Fall In Love With Your Neighbour? by Karlifate: 4:23pm On Apr 20, 2020
XhosaNostra:

You can sort of tell these things. Come on now. You mean you've never figured a person out the moment they opened their mouth? undecided Usually I know if someone is a potential within the 1st few seconds of talking to them. There was no mental connection there lol.
Are u a Virgo or an Aquarius?
Re: Have You Ever Fall In Love With Your Neighbour? by XhosaNostra(f): 4:32pm On Apr 20, 2020
AfroKnight:

Long and short is, you manipulated events so you could date him, then you dumped the innocent young man
This is not the first time you’ve posted something about breaking a guy’s heart. Babe, you’re a player.

At least that’s what they call guys who do what you did.

Own your shit. cool

I don't know where you're getting all of that from. I manipulated events to get a little closer to him (to get to know him), yes, but I never dated him, so I'm not sure how I could have "broken" his heart when we were NEVER an item. If anyone's heart was broken, it was mine! Yes my heart, because I harboured secret feelings for someone, for monthssss & he turned out to be a little stupid. My heart...ohhhhhh, the tragedyyy!

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Fall In Love With Your Neighbour? by XhosaNostra(f): 4:39pm On Apr 20, 2020
Karlifate:

Are u a Virgo or an Aquarius?

I'm an Aquarius with Scorpio moon no less, so I can pretty much read a book with my back turned, in total blackout grin
Re: Have You Ever Fall In Love With Your Neighbour? by Georgekyrian(m): 5:49pm On Apr 20, 2020
Currently spent time with mine some hours ago, starting bleeping a 5 days ago. She's so cute and perfectly made

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Caught Exchanging Nudes With A Minor. Pictures Below. / The Dilemma Of The Single Woman / Ladies What Would U Do If U Find Urself In A Room Like This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.