Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,250 members, 7,825,974 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

What Will Become Of Those Who Have Died Before The Birth Of Christ? - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Will Become Of Those Who Have Died Before The Birth Of Christ? (31168 Views)

My Unbiased Summary As A Former Member Of Celestial Church Of Christ... / Police Storm Celestial Church Of Christ In New York As Members Fight (Pics, Vide / Birth Of Jesus: Did Mary Have Other Children Aside From Jesus Christ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will Become Of Those Who Have Died Before The Birth Of Christ? by Nobody: 4:09pm On Mar 06, 2017
Earthrealmlord:
I enjoy reading on Nairaland as a guest but choose to register because of
your question and will most likely not again after this .

Based on your question i noticed a lot of Christians do not read or understand the bible.
I know most questions like this are born out of MISCHIEF and i sincerely hope you are not trying to .

To get the desired answer to your question you MUST ACCEPT a good answer as a CHRISTIAN
and not reason otherwise, else you are definitely up to something which is called DELIBERATE MISCHIEF.

Also you must understand that the Bible is prefect but made imperfect as a result of different translations,
( AUTHORIZED OR UNAUTHORIZED) thus we have different SECTS of Christian and different understanding all Professing
to be genuine and creating a lot of confusions, so you have to see beyond all this folks to get a good answer.

Mankind was no longer the same after the flood

THE ANSWER ACCORDING TO THE BIBLE PRINCIPLES

MAN FELL IN EDEN AND LOST IT

SOME VERY FEW WHERE CHOSEN BEFORE AND AFTER THE FLOOD.

All those who died in the bible before the coming of Christ are DIVIDED INTO TWO CATEGORIES (FROM ABRAHAM)

1. THE CHILDREN OF ISRAEL (JEWS)
2. THE NON CHILDREN OF ISRAEL (GENTILES)

1. THE CHILDREN OF ISRAEL (JEWS) : All those in this category are destined to go to Heaven
after JUDGEMENT IF THEY OBEY/OBSERVE THE LAWS (currently where ere they? is an argument
for another day but all agree on a final destination after judgement which is HEAVEN)

2. THE NON CHILDREN OF ISRAEL (GENTILES) : All those in this category are destined to go to Hell
after JUDGEMENT because they are not CHOSEN therefor the law was not given to them.

what happens to those that lived a good life in the second category e.g
BALAAM son of BEOR (Numbers 22 and 23)

ANSWER IS

Tho there were used by God and some even prophesied but the were not a CHOSEN. (Matthew 22:14)
THAT is why he Died with the other 5 kings (Numbers 31:cool

BY THE PRINCIPLES OF THE BIBLE AND HAS A CHRISTIAN

ALL GENTILES ARE DOOMED, THANK-GOD FOR THE GRACE YOU GOT THROUGH JESUS AND DAILY TREASURE THAT SALVATION
BY WALKING WITH HIM IN FAITH AND OBEDIENCE TO HIS WILL FOR YOUR LIFE.

WHO ARE YOU MERE MORTALS TO QUESTION THE DECISION OF GOD

Isaiah 55:8-9 For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, declares the Lord.
For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts.

1 Corinthians 2:16 “For who has understood the mind of the Lord so as to instruct him?” But we have the mind of Christ.

Isaiah 45:9-12 “Woe to him who strives with him who formed him, a pot among earthen pots! Does the clay say to him who
forms it, ‘What are you making?’ or ‘Your work has no handles’? Woe to him who says to a father, ‘What are you
begetting?’ or to a woman, ‘With what are you in labor?’” Thus says the Lord, the Holy One of Israel, and the one who
formed him: “Ask me of things to come; will you command me concerning my children and the work of my hands?
I made the earth and created man on it; it was my hands that stretched out the heavens, and I commanded all their host.

Romans 9:20 But who are you, O man, to answer back to God? Will what is molded say to its molder,
“Why have you made me like this?”

Job 38:1-41 Then the Lord answered Job out of the whirlwind and said: “Who is this that darkens counsel by words
without knowledge? Dress for action like a man; I will question you, and you make it known to me.
“Where were you when I laid the foundation of the earth? Tell me, if you have understanding. Who determined its measure
ments—surely you know! Or who stretched the line upon it? ...

BUT IF YOU STILL SEEK ALTERNATIVE ANSWERS THEN YOUR SEARCH HAS JUST BEGUN AND YOU MIGHT NEED TO CHECK OUTSIDE THE BIBLE
which implies you are no longer using the BIBLE HAS YOUR STANDARD and therefore means you only profess to be a christian

GOOD LUCK IN YOUR ENDLESS SEARCH OF UNAVAILABLE TRUTH

THANK YOU somebody...you killed it bigly for me
Re: What Will Become Of Those Who Have Died Before The Birth Of Christ? by KaptainAfrika: 5:15pm On Mar 06, 2017
But you skipped number 2 and 3. grin

But you do understand my analogy?

If you are a bookworm and you can't afford to buy books, you would probably go on-line to download books or read books, or go to a library to read books. Who will put himself in debt because he is a bookworm, that loves reading.(seriously anyone that loves books so much, that he will put himself in debt, I hail O! LoooL) grin
On the other hand gambling is a destructive addiction, it has destroyed families and relationships, careers and reputations...it has lead to court cases and worse, suicides.
In my analogy, I am a gambler in a debt that I can't pay, I am about to lose my freedom and this kind stranger offers to pay my debt, all he asks is that I go and gamble no more, therefore saving myself from the same situation.
I can accept his offer and regain my freedom and take steps to be free from gambling and be a better person and live a better life or choose to go to jail and pay for my gambling addiction myself.
You sir, have chosen to pay for your gambling addiction. So how can you say God isn't just, when He simply grants you your wish to pay for your own sins, by yourself? grin

BinDean:
1) YES.
2) am not a gambler & for the gambler, i hope he enjoys & proud of what he does best & thats all i hav regarding ur gambler's case.. take this: i love reading alot which makes me a book worm though i dont hav enough money to buy me lot of books and i resorted to borowing money to purchase lot of books,,& blink twice i found my remain stumbling on d gallow of dept..I found myself in ur gambler's shoe & d kind man presents to me ur suposedly golden offer...but to me am a book freek, i lov it, i enjoy it & am proud of what i've become: a book worm. so i just do not fancy the offer..so i choose to go to jail with sense of passion & fulfilment than crawling to d tune of presure loopholes of life circumstances..so i reject the offer & i choose to read to the cost of going to jail...the gambler would surely do same if he is true enough to himself. answer: No, i would rejec his offer.

1 Like

Re: What Will Become Of Those Who Have Died Before The Birth Of Christ? by Nobody: 5:30pm On Mar 06, 2017
KaptainAfrika:

If you are a bookworm and you can't afford to buy books, you would probably go on-line to download books or read books, or go to a library to read books. Who will put himself in debt because he is a bookworm, that loves reading.(seriously anyone that loves books so much, that he will put himself in debt, I hail O! LoooL) grin
On the other hand gambling is a destructive addiction, it has destroyed families and relationships, careers and reputations...it has lead to court cases and worse, suicides.
In my analogy, I am a gambler in a debt that I can't pay, I am about to lose my freedom and this kind stranger offers to pay my debt, all he asks is that I go and gamble no more, therefore saving myself from the same situation.
I can accept his offer and regain my freedom and take steps to be free from gambling and be a better person and live a better life or choose to go to jail and pay for my gambling addiction myself.
You sir, have chosen to pay for your gambling addiction. So how can you say God isn't just, when He simply grants you your wish to pay for your own sins, by yourself? grin

cool
KaptainAfrika:

do you gamble i'm a book collector..
Re: What Will Become Of Those Who Have Died Before The Birth Of Christ? by FENZY24(m): 6:22pm On Mar 06, 2017
Op.. Get a copy of the grail message and examine it, it will go a long way in broadening ur knowledge.
Re: What Will Become Of Those Who Have Died Before The Birth Of Christ? by TOBDAN95(m): 10:53pm On Mar 06, 2017
They will simply be judged by their conscience
Re: What Will Become Of Those Who Have Died Before The Birth Of Christ? by melodyogonna(m): 11:51pm On Mar 26, 2017
coolsegun2002:

The word jew means a set of people who expecting the coming of the messiah as prophesied by prophet isaiah to come set them free from the oppression of the romans.
However, when Jesus came a large portion of Hebrews did not accept that the son of an ordinary carpenter, born of a virgin Mary would be the Messiah. They expected a messiah more, a powerful, an omnipresence being that would probably descend from the sky. So till today there are still pple who do not believe that christ has come, they refuse to be called Christians but Jews and they are still expecting the coming of the real Jesus described in isaiah 9v6... so I feel calling Jesus a jew or Christian might be inappropriate... as he isn't part of those Jews that won't even beleive in him...and we all know Christian is form of a nickname for the early Jesus followers that behave like christ jesus
note: there are many people in the world today that do not believe jesus, the world population is approximated at 13b nd not upto 2b a christians
Re: What Will Become Of Those Who Have Died Before The Birth Of Christ? by oaroloye(m): 5:21am On Mar 27, 2017
SHALOM!

olumosen:
You can correct my English. It's my first time of creating a topic.

Congratulations and welcome.

Nonetheless, I don't believe you, just because you said that.

As it was written in the bible that whosoever that do not believe in Jesus Christ won't be saved and will rot in hell.

That is not what The Bible says. Nor do I believe that someone whose English is challenged would use such language.

I believe that you are an Educated person, posing as a Functional Illiterate. Poorly.

Very few Sinners survive in the AfterLife long enough to reach the relative safety of HELL. Their Souls are summarily destroyed, once they FAIL their SURPRISE HUMANITY TEST all other Creatures that die face and fail.

. JOHN 3:1-21.

THERE was a man of the Pharisees, named Nicodemus, a ruler of the Jews:
2. The same came to Jesus by night, and said unto him,
"Rabbi, we know that thou art a teacher come from God: for no man can do these miracles that thou doest, except God be with him."
3. Jesus answered and said unto him,
"Verily, verily, I say unto thee,

'EXCEPT A MAN
BE BORN AGAIN,
HE CANNOT SEE
THE KINGDOM OF GOD.' "

4. Nicodemus saith unto him,
"How can a man be born when he is old? Can he enter the second time into his mother's womb, and be born?"
5. Jesus answered,
"Verily, verily, I say unto thee,

'EXCEPT A MAN
BE BORN OF WATER
AND OF THE SPIRIT,
HE CANNOT ENTER INTO
THE KINGDOM OF GOD.'

6. "That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.
7. "Marvel not that I said unto thee,

'YE MUST BE BORN AGAIN.'

8. "The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth: so is every one that is Born of the Spirit."
9. Nicodemus answered and said unto him,
"How can these things be?"
10. Jesus answered and said unto him,
"Art thou a Master of Israel, and knowest not these things?
11. "Verily, verily, I say unto thee,

'WE SPEAK THAT WE DO KNOW,
AND TESTIFY THAT WE HAVE SEEN;
AND YE RECEIVE NOT OUR WITNESS.'

12. "If I have told you Earthly Things, and ye believe not, how shall ye believe, if I tell you of Heavenly Things?
13. "And no man hath ascended up to Heaven, but he that came down from Heaven, even the Son of Man which is in Heaven.
14. "And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up:
15. "That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have Eternal Life.
16. "For God so loved the World, that he gave his only Begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have Everlasting Life.
17. "For God sent not his Son into the World to condemn the World; but that the World through him might be Saved.
18. "He that believeth on him is not Condemned: but he that believeth not is Condemned already, because he hath not believed in the Name of the only Begotten Son of God.
19. "And this is the Condemnation,

'THAT LIGHT IS COME INTO THE WORLD,
AND MEN LOVED DARKNESS
RATHER THAN LIGHT,
BECAUSE THEIR DEEDS
WERE EVIL.'

20. "For every one that doeth Evil hateth the Light, neither cometh to the Light, lest his deeds should be reproved.
21. "But he that doeth Truth cometh to the Light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God."

My question here is what will happen to those who never knew Jesus Christ?

YAHSHUA CAME TO SAVE THOSE WHO WOULD HAVE OTHERWISE BEEN DESTROYED AS SOON AS THEY DIED.

This is an AUTOMATIC and IMPERSONAL Process.

All nations had the capability of FINDING OUT; they just REFUSED TO LOOK, and even MURDERED people for trying to WARN them!

The Children of Israel were the one race obliged to listen- and when the Son of their God came to explain how things were, they just killed him.

. MATTHEW 21:33-46.

33. "Hear another parable: There was a certain householder, which planted a vineyard, and hedged it round about, and digged a winepress in it, and built a tower, and let it out to husbandmen, and went into a far country:
34. "And when the time of the fruit drew near, he sent his servants to the husbandmen, that they might receive the fruits of it.
35. "And the husbandmen took his servants, and beat one, and killed another, and stoned another.
36. "Again, he sent other servants more than the first: and they did unto them likewise.
37. "But last of all he sent unto them his son, saying,
"They will reverence my son."
38. "But when the husbandmen saw the son, they said among themselves,

'THIS IS THE HEIR;
LET US KILL HIM;
AND LET US SEIZE
ON HIS INHERITANCE.'
/b[]

39. "And they caught him,
and cast him out of the vineyard,
and slew him.
40. "When the lord therefore
of the vineyard cometh,
what will he do
unto those husbandmen?"
41. They say unto him,
"He will miserably destroy
those wicked men,
and will let out his vineyard
unto other husbandmen,
which shall render him the fruits
in their seasons."
42. Jesus saith unto them,
"Did ye never read in the Scriptures,

[b]'THE STONE WHICH
THE BUILDERS REJECTED,
THE SAME IS BECOME
THE HEAD OF THE CORNER:
THIS IS THE LORD"S DOING,
AND IT IS MARVELLOUS
IN OUR EYES?'

43. "Therefore say I unto you,

'THE KINGDOM OF GOD
SHALL BE TAKEN FROM YOU,
AND GIVEN TO A NATION
BRINGING FORTH
THE FRUITS THEREOF.'

44. "And whosoever shall fall
on this stone
shall be broken:
but on whomsoever
it shall fall,
it will grind him
to powder."
45. And when the Chief Priests and Pharisees
had heard his Parables,
they perceived that he spake of them.
46. But when they sought
to lay hands on him,
they feared the multitude,
because they took him
for a Prophet."

You are in the same position as those people were: what will your verdict be?
Re: What Will Become Of Those Who Have Died Before The Birth Of Christ? by coolsegun2002: 7:55am On Mar 27, 2017
melodyogonna:
note: there are many people in the world today that do not believe jesus, the world population is approximated at 13b nd not upto 2b a christians

I'm not getting your point....
Re: What Will Become Of Those Who Have Died Before The Birth Of Christ? by melodyogonna(m): 12:33am On Mar 28, 2017
coolsegun2002:

I'm not getting your point....
am jst saying that there are more people in d world who don't believe about jesus in world, more than those who believe

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Is It A Sin For Women To Wear Trousers? / Ghanaian Woman Storms Church To Take Back All Her Tithes And Offerings (video) / Ayilara Oluwaseunfun Evicted From His Church For Appearing On Daddy Freeze Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.