Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,824 members, 7,828,012 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

What Will Become Of Those Who Have Died Before The Birth Of Christ? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Will Become Of Those Who Have Died Before The Birth Of Christ? (31173 Views)

My Unbiased Summary As A Former Member Of Celestial Church Of Christ... / Police Storm Celestial Church Of Christ In New York As Members Fight (Pics, Vide / Birth Of Jesus: Did Mary Have Other Children Aside From Jesus Christ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will Become Of Those Who Have Died Before The Birth Of Christ? by cezarman(m): 10:46am On Mar 05, 2017
eezeribe:
I don't tell people what they ought to know.
If you understand the scriptures very well,the answer to your question is clearly stated severally in the Bible.
Maybe you are one of those ones who study the scriptures via Bulletins and pamphlets.
If you are truly a Christian,then carry your Bible,ask the Holy Spirit for Guidance and understanding....
But I won't still tell you the the verses.

Then you don't have any business with this thread. Why occupy a space that's suppose to be for someone who has an answer to the question

2 Likes

Re: What Will Become Of Those Who Have Died Before The Birth Of Christ? by burkingx(f): 10:46am On Mar 05, 2017
shocked
Re: What Will Become Of Those Who Have Died Before The Birth Of Christ? by Makavelli099(m): 10:47am On Mar 05, 2017
those people had prophet sent to guide them, they knew about the right and wrong, those who followed the right path are surely successful.
Re: What Will Become Of Those Who Have Died Before The Birth Of Christ? by VickyRotex(f): 10:47am On Mar 05, 2017
Jones4190:
Prior to Jesus coming to this earth, the Bible reveals that only a very
few had God's Spirit. These included some of the prophets and
individuals, such as David, with whom God specifically worked ( 1
Peter 1:10-11; Psalms 51:11).
Now we must determine when people enter the Kingdom of God. Many
people today assume that people who have died with the Spirit of God
are now in heaven. But the Bible reveals that this is a
mistaken assumption.
In A.D. 31 on the Day of Pentecost, the apostle Peter said of David,
“that he is both dead and buried, and his tomb is with us to this
day” ( Acts 2:29). Years later, Paul wrote that the dead in Christ (those
who had died with God's Spirit) would be resurrected (brought back to
life) when Christ returns a second time to this earth ( 1 Thessalonians
4:17). The Kingdom of God will thus be established when Jesus
returns to this earth at some time in the future (Revelation 11:15).
The Bible reveals that no human beings have yet ascended into heaven
( John 3:13). All humans who have died (even those who have had
God's Spirit dwelling within them) are waiting in their graves for the
return of Jesus Christ to establish the Kingdom of God on earth.

Plagiarism is bad. Next time add your source!

https://www.ucg.org/bible-study-tools/bible-questions-and-answers/where-are-the-people-that-died-before-jesus-heaven-or

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will Become Of Those Who Have Died Before The Birth Of Christ? by donkarly(m): 10:47am On Mar 05, 2017
Romans 2:11 - 16 has the answer to your question. .

1 Like

Re: What Will Become Of Those Who Have Died Before The Birth Of Christ? by alaafinobafemi: 10:47am On Mar 05, 2017
God knows my writer
Re: What Will Become Of Those Who Have Died Before The Birth Of Christ? by Chuksdthird(m): 10:47am On Mar 05, 2017
The death Christ transcends over time. Any human being no matter in what age he or she lived will be saved if he or she is found worthy of redemption. Have a blissful Sunday...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Will Become Of Those Who Have Died Before The Birth Of Christ? by akp202(m): 10:48am On Mar 05, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
Many of them shall be judged according to the law of Moses, but it applies to the Israelites alone.

As for the non-israelites that died before Christ, they will be preached during the resurrection period when all that have died since Adam will rise from the dead. During that period, Satan will be bound in chains for a period of 1000yrs, which is the millennial reign of Christ. Those people will be made to see how their beliefs were wrong. After the 1000yr reign, Satan will be let lose again to test mankind for one last time. Anyone that chose to follow him at that time will be doomed with him.

I really would have love to quote Bible verses to support this, but am short on MB.
kindly support with Bible verse when u sub.. Thanks
Re: What Will Become Of Those Who Have Died Before The Birth Of Christ? by Nobody: 10:48am On Mar 05, 2017
olumosen:
You can correct my English. It's my first time of creating a topic.

As it was written in the bible that whosoever that do not believe in Jesus Christ won't be saved and will rot in hell. My question here is what will happen to those who never knew Jesus Christ?

ntyce:
I have always wanted to know answer to this question as well as our forefathers who never heard the gospel

Your book dont have the answer. And no Christian will give you a correct answer. They will all give you opinions.

The answer is here:

Indeed, those who believed and those who were Jews or Christians or Sabeans [before Prophet Muhammad] - those [among them] who believed in Allah and the Last Day and did righteousness - will have their reward with their Lord, and no fear will there be concerning them, nor will they grieve. [Qur'an 2:62]

It says Jews before Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him, before Jesus peace be upon him that certified the following condition will go to Paradise:

1. Believe in One Allah (God Almighty)

2. Believe in the day of Judgment

3. And did righteous

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Will Become Of Those Who Have Died Before The Birth Of Christ? by Jerryojozy(m): 10:48am On Mar 05, 2017
They will be judge base on their conscience and acts.

Genius J
Re: What Will Become Of Those Who Have Died Before The Birth Of Christ? by JSmart4u(m): 10:48am On Mar 05, 2017
Olukat:
God is 'omnipotent'
The Lord knows how they would had lived even after christ.
Read your bible na shocked shocked

Please do you read the bible. Remember it was divided into the old and new testament. Previously the fulfilling the 10 commandments could earn u a place in heaven. But after Jesus Christ sacrificed his life for us,It became only through him that we may be saved.

1 Like

Re: What Will Become Of Those Who Have Died Before The Birth Of Christ? by olasaad(f): 10:48am On Mar 05, 2017
eezeribe:
I don't tell people what they ought to know.
If you understand the scriptures very well,the answer to your question is clearly stated severally in the Bible.
Maybe you are one of those ones who study the scriptures via Bulletins and pamphlets.
If you are truly a Christian,then carry your Bible,ask the Holy Spirit for Guidance and understanding....
But I won't still tell you the the verses.

You can give him the bible verse and op will go and read it on his own at least he will get the answer he needs and other people who are ignorance to will benefit from it. Happy Sunday
Re: What Will Become Of Those Who Have Died Before The Birth Of Christ? by Equiano: 10:48am On Mar 05, 2017
They will be brought back to life again, and given a chance to make their decision as to their faith and trust in God. Acts 24:15, John 5:25

1 Like

Re: What Will Become Of Those Who Have Died Before The Birth Of Christ? by heftycul: 10:49am On Mar 05, 2017
only God can and will judge us all
Re: What Will Become Of Those Who Have Died Before The Birth Of Christ? by pressplay411(m): 10:49am On Mar 05, 2017
Err.. they died over 2000 years ago, chances are they decayed a long time ago.
Re: What Will Become Of Those Who Have Died Before The Birth Of Christ? by olasaad(f): 10:49am On Mar 05, 2017
ojun50:
Thy we remain in there grave on earth

Lol.

1 Like

Re: What Will Become Of Those Who Have Died Before The Birth Of Christ? by coolestchris(m): 10:50am On Mar 05, 2017
Confusionists

1 Like

Re: What Will Become Of Those Who Have Died Before The Birth Of Christ? by Nobody: 10:51am On Mar 05, 2017
davidkingrichie:
Read Revelations from beginning to end. I am not your pastor bro
you are saying shit,no evidence for what u said!
Re: What Will Become Of Those Who Have Died Before The Birth Of Christ? by jmoore(m): 10:51am On Mar 05, 2017
Jesus went to hell and preached to them before he resurrected.

So, that has been taken care of.

1 Like

Re: What Will Become Of Those Who Have Died Before The Birth Of Christ? by coolsegun2002: 10:52am On Mar 05, 2017
olumosen:

As it was written in the bible that whosoever that do not believe in Jesus Christ won't be saved and will rot in hell. My question here is what will happen to those who never knew Jesus Christ?

There's a part of the scripture that dealth with this question.wish I could quote it book and chapter right now.
It says that christ had to pass through death so that he will be lord over both the living and the dead. It also said that when christ died he actually went to hell himself taking the Gospel to the dead and the to retrieve the key to death. So the ability for their spirit to accept the Gospel would probably depend on their mind set and way of life while they were on earth. It's a spiritual part of the Gospel that needs a mature Christian mind to understand. My Christian opinion though. I'm sure peeps with higher/ deeper understanding will soon show up

2 Likes

Re: What Will Become Of Those Who Have Died Before The Birth Of Christ? by Larryfest(m): 10:53am On Mar 05, 2017
Op you should forward this your question to all our daddy GOs in the country they might be of help but as for me oo i really don't know and don't care all i am going to do is live my life without having to hurt anyone and be of help to people.
Re: What Will Become Of Those Who Have Died Before The Birth Of Christ? by olasaad(f): 10:54am On Mar 05, 2017
davidkingrichie:

This dude read too many fantasy novels, stupid texts and bullsh!t books written by blavatsky, crowley and their cohorts.

Everyone who lived before the birth of Jesus will be revived to live for 1000 years. During those years of tribulation, Satan will run the earth..... Basically, they will use their blood to pay the price. That's if they accept Christ tho.

And what about the prophets(Abraham and co) that came before Christ, are they coming back too? Because it only Jesus will heard his coming back

1 Like

Re: What Will Become Of Those Who Have Died Before The Birth Of Christ? by Nobody: 10:56am On Mar 05, 2017
erenax:

What do you mean
Good question. There is nothing like God out there. The Bible said that God is in you. And Bible also said that 'Ye are Gods and children of Most High God", then do you ever believe that the children are always living far from their parent, the SkyDaddy lives in the Heavens ? Hell No, The Father lives within their children. That still small voice you listen to every second, is a vibrational frequency from the Unified Field called Consciousness. At that core, is God and that is all we are made up. God is in you and you are not separate from it. It is the Source of All Energies and it is not complete without you and you are not complete without it.

God is your core. Silent all your thoughts and quieten your mind, the observe your thoughts. At a point, the Observer becomes one with the observed. That is God Realization. That is our essence.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will Become Of Those Who Have Died Before The Birth Of Christ? by Abudu2000(m): 10:58am On Mar 05, 2017
Christianity is all a sham, jesus was just a guy who walled the face of the earth just like you and me....

Christianity helped the Colonial masters cage our mind and till date pur mind is still dead and buried in the illusion, even with all the technological advancements which has revealed everything on planet earth people still choose not to believe with facts rather than fictions....

Let me get funny, i ones asked a guy whom his pastor was caught cheating with a married lady, i wanted to know where the pastor would be headed when he dies, the guy was like, it's not in our position to say,lol ,so it is in ur position to give him offering and tites,but not to criticize his actions right, lol, speak of licking a lime and smiling....

1 Like

Re: What Will Become Of Those Who Have Died Before The Birth Of Christ? by olasaad(f): 10:58am On Mar 05, 2017
olumosen:

Adam, Abraham, Yusuf, Musa and other Prophets believed in the Supreme God which they all worship with their followers before the coming of Christ and this same supreme God is the God of Jesus.

2 Likes

Re: What Will Become Of Those Who Have Died Before The Birth Of Christ? by Nobody: 10:58am On Mar 05, 2017
Azil:
They'll be judged by their works, right vs wrong.
How could they have known b/w right and wrong when they had no guidance whatsoever?
Re: What Will Become Of Those Who Have Died Before The Birth Of Christ? by Bluebrain101: 10:59am On Mar 05, 2017
Maleeq:

cheesy
Christ was not a Jew
Re: What Will Become Of Those Who Have Died Before The Birth Of Christ? by caesaraba(m): 11:00am On Mar 05, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
Many of them shall be judged according to the law of Moses, but it applies to the Israelites alone.

As for the non-israelites that died before Christ, they will be preached during the resurrection period when all that have died since Adam will rise from the dead. During that period, Satan will be bound in chains for a period of 1000yrs, which is the millennial reign of Christ. Those people will be made to see how their beliefs were wrong. After the 1000yr reign, Satan will be let lose again to test mankind for one last time. Anyone that chose to follow him at that time will be doomed with him.

I really would have love to quote Bible verses to support this, but am short on MB.

Lwkmd! Oh! Religion... lol.

1 Like

Re: What Will Become Of Those Who Have Died Before The Birth Of Christ? by LordVoldemort(m): 11:00am On Mar 05, 2017
olumosen:
if you dont tell me what i ought to know and i'm still ignorant about it after asking this question,and you replied without telling me, you caused it o

He doesn't know shit don't waste your time on him.

He already directed you to the holy spirit
Re: What Will Become Of Those Who Have Died Before The Birth Of Christ? by zhemyfresh(m): 11:01am On Mar 05, 2017
I love this
Christians over to you

1 Like

Re: What Will Become Of Those Who Have Died Before The Birth Of Christ? by Bluebrain101: 11:01am On Mar 05, 2017
Bluebrain101:
Christ was not a Jew
God is omniscient and a just judge. He knows how He will do it
Re: What Will Become Of Those Who Have Died Before The Birth Of Christ? by tmgold007(f): 11:02am On Mar 05, 2017
Na their conciense them go take jurdge them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Ghanaian Woman Storms Church To Take Back All Her Tithes And Offerings (video) / Ayilara Oluwaseunfun Evicted From His Church For Appearing On Daddy Freeze Show / Is It A Sin For Women To Wear Trousers?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.