Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

Am I The Only One Who Gets This Reply When I Ask My Girlfriend This - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I The Only One Who Gets This Reply When I Ask My Girlfriend This (7656 Views)

Can I Ask My Boss Out For Valentine? / Do I Look Good For My Girlfriend This Valentine? (photos) / Lady Says She Declined To Go On A Date With A Married Man, She Gets This (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am I The Only One Who Gets This Reply When I Ask My Girlfriend This by hysteriabox(m): 4:42pm On Mar 05, 2017
True story....

Whenever I get caught up in such situation and I turn to my wife and say
"Babe, this lady is pretty banging, whatcha think?"
She looks at me with very twisted lips
"Ummm huh"
I ask what does that mean, then she says
"My mouth is twisted in the direction of those that give a phuck"
Lolz
I then burst out loud
"Those gaddam Nairaland memes"
Re: Am I The Only One Who Gets This Reply When I Ask My Girlfriend This by firstking01(m): 4:44pm On Mar 05, 2017
ZarZar:
What kind of statement is that? Your GF is too nice. If it were me, I'd have forgotten where we are & throw a massive temper tantrum that'd embarrass us both. Some things are better left unsaid. How disrespectful!
You seem intelligent...i think i 'll start keeping a close tab on you to know if you are faking it to garner attention or you are just being inspired to post them momentarilly undecided
Re: Am I The Only One Who Gets This Reply When I Ask My Girlfriend This by Nobody: 4:49pm On Mar 05, 2017
firstking01:
You seem intelligent...i think i 'll start keeping a close tab on you to know if you are faking it to garner attention or you are just being inspired to post them momentarilly undecided

1 Like

Re: Am I The Only One Who Gets This Reply When I Ask My Girlfriend This by REIIGN(m): 5:07pm On Mar 05, 2017
Fabulocity:
Wicked? How?
Your response happens to be perfect. grin
Re: Am I The Only One Who Gets This Reply When I Ask My Girlfriend This by Kondomatic(m): 5:16pm On Mar 05, 2017
GodblessNig247:

That's cool to know. Thanks for the clarification. I really like your type cos u are a strong woman. You got what it takes for your voice to be heard. But can't really see the pic of ZarZar the strong woman grin
She is weak emotionally

1 Like

Re: Am I The Only One Who Gets This Reply When I Ask My Girlfriend This by Nobody: 5:17pm On Mar 05, 2017
Kondomatic:
She is weak emotionally

But strong mentally, so it doesn't matter.
Re: Am I The Only One Who Gets This Reply When I Ask My Girlfriend This by Kondomatic(m): 5:25pm On Mar 05, 2017
dingbang:
see dis one oo.. How do u know guys like me don't respect girls feelings or have we dated dat u will come to conclusion?

As long as my girl and I understand each other I don't think stuff as low as this will cause a rift... Its only over jealous people dat will take meaning out of it...

If my girl shows me a cute guy its simple. I will say he is cute too... And dats gone.. Abeg I don tire to dey explain myself.
Don't mind these clingy, possessive and jealous little ladies on here.

So I cannot appreciate God's wonderful work because I have a girlfriend who may even break up with me tomorrow and forget we ever dated?

I said stuff like that to my ex and even more, she know me in and out so she would just call me idiot or say unfortunately you're stuck.

1 Like

Re: Am I The Only One Who Gets This Reply When I Ask My Girlfriend This by Kondomatic(m): 5:27pm On Mar 05, 2017
ZarZar:

But strong mentally, so it doesn't matter.
I hope so
Re: Am I The Only One Who Gets This Reply When I Ask My Girlfriend This by Supermansteve(m): 5:27pm On Mar 05, 2017
ZarZar:
What kind of statement is that? Your GF is too nice. If it were me, I'd have forgotten where we are & throw a massive temper tantrum that'd embarrass us both. Some things are better left unsaid. How disrespectful!
Different folks different strokes! Not every girl thinks it's disrespectful.
It all depends on the kind of relationship you've built with your partner/BF or ..A female friend of mine, would often point to HOT/beautiful girl and say to her BF 'see your spec?' And he does the same.
I understand your perspective tho, we'll are different
Re: Am I The Only One Who Gets This Reply When I Ask My Girlfriend This by Nobody: 5:28pm On Mar 05, 2017
Supermansteve:

Different folks different strokes! Not every girl thinks it's disrespectful.
It all depends on the kind of relationship you've built with your partner/BF or ..A female friend of mine, would often point to HOT/beautiful girl and say to her BF 'see your spec?' And he does the same.
I understand your perspective tho, we'll all different

True.

1 Like

Re: Am I The Only One Who Gets This Reply When I Ask My Girlfriend This by dingbang(m): 5:29pm On Mar 05, 2017
Kondomatic:
Don't mind these clingy, possessive and jealous little ladies on here.

So I cannot appreciate God's wonderful work because I have a girlfriend who may even break up with me tomorrow and forget we ever dated?

I said stuff like that to my ex and even more, she know me in and out so she would just call me idiot or say unfortunately you're stuck.
I no even mind all of these selfish girls.. Infact any girl wey i wan date now must be seriously matured ... Above 26...
Re: Am I The Only One Who Gets This Reply When I Ask My Girlfriend This by firstking01(m): 5:53pm On Mar 05, 2017
ZarZar:

You sha know you are being monitored henceforth.
Re: Am I The Only One Who Gets This Reply When I Ask My Girlfriend This by Nobody: 6:06pm On Mar 05, 2017
ZarZar:
dont mind the stupid op... Lacks respect!

1 Like

Re: Am I The Only One Who Gets This Reply When I Ask My Girlfriend This by sirfit: 6:35pm On Mar 05, 2017
Own a networking site today whatsapp 09071512992 scripts avalaible at cheap price
Re: Am I The Only One Who Gets This Reply When I Ask My Girlfriend This by DavidEsq(m): 6:38pm On Mar 05, 2017
ZarZar:
How insecure sad

2 Likes

Re: Am I The Only One Who Gets This Reply When I Ask My Girlfriend This by Nobody: 6:39pm On Mar 05, 2017
DavidEsq:

How insecure sad

OK
Re: Am I The Only One Who Gets This Reply When I Ask My Girlfriend This by kalushaiyke(m): 6:48pm On Mar 05, 2017
Funny comments. Mine is actually the reverse. Bae be like "this girl is fine o and her ass is even big, wish my ass was that big" what do you think?
I be like "na shit full am joor grin I like your own.
She replies "go joorr as if you don't like curvy girls cheesy

1 Like

Re: Am I The Only One Who Gets This Reply When I Ask My Girlfriend This by crackhouse(m): 6:57pm On Mar 05, 2017
REIIGN:
20 minutes in romance section and I can't find a single reasonable topic to comment on. undecided
u just commented on one
Re: Am I The Only One Who Gets This Reply When I Ask My Girlfriend This by pressplay411(m): 7:05pm On Mar 05, 2017
ZarZar:

It's a fake relationship if you can't tease each other.
Apparently you're just insecure if your man calling another girl pretty makes you so darn jealous.
Re: Am I The Only One Who Gets This Reply When I Ask My Girlfriend This by Nobody: 7:08pm On Mar 05, 2017
pressplay411:

It's a fake relationship if you can't tease each other.
Apparently you're just insecure if your man calling another girl pretty makes you so darn jealous.

That's your opinion & how you choose to live YOUR life. Insecure or not, that's how I handle MY business.
Re: Am I The Only One Who Gets This Reply When I Ask My Girlfriend This by pressplay411(m): 7:17pm On Mar 05, 2017
ZarZar:

That's your opinion & how you choose to live YOUR life. Insecure or not, that's how I handle MY business.

It shows a lot of Trust Issues tho.
But different strokes...

And I was gonna make you my WCW grin
Re: Am I The Only One Who Gets This Reply When I Ask My Girlfriend This by Nobody: 7:17pm On Mar 05, 2017
pressplay411:

I shows a lot of Trust Issues tho.
But different strokes...

Oh well. True.
Re: Am I The Only One Who Gets This Reply When I Ask My Girlfriend This by krak101(m): 7:30pm On Mar 05, 2017
ZarZar:
who has temper tantrum helped
Re: Am I The Only One Who Gets This Reply When I Ask My Girlfriend This by Nobody: 7:31pm On Mar 05, 2017
krak101:
who has temper tantrum helped

Me grin
Re: Am I The Only One Who Gets This Reply When I Ask My Girlfriend This by harffie(m): 7:41pm On Mar 05, 2017
ZarZar:
So what you're saying basically, is that you cannot complement a lady just because you got a girl?
Re: Am I The Only One Who Gets This Reply When I Ask My Girlfriend This by Nobody: 7:42pm On Mar 05, 2017
harffie:

So what you're saying basically, is that you cannot complement a lady just because you got a girl?

Up to you & your girl. I'm not that kind of girl
Re: Am I The Only One Who Gets This Reply When I Ask My Girlfriend This by krak101(m): 8:31pm On Mar 05, 2017
ZarZar:

Me grin
clap for yourself
Re: Am I The Only One Who Gets This Reply When I Ask My Girlfriend This by Nobody: 8:34pm On Mar 05, 2017
krak101:
clap for yourself

I am. Just look at me clapping! grin

Re: Am I The Only One Who Gets This Reply When I Ask My Girlfriend This by krak101(m): 8:36pm On Mar 05, 2017
ZarZar:

I am. Just look at me clapping! grin
oya slap yourself grin
Re: Am I The Only One Who Gets This Reply When I Ask My Girlfriend This by GodblessNig247(m): 10:42pm On Mar 05, 2017
Kondomatic:
She is weak emotionally

How do know she is weak emotionally?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dating Without Sex Is It Not Possible? / Can You Marry A Poor Man? / Most Nigerian Women Are Averse To The Men in their lives Using Condoms. Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.