Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,923 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

Man Who Sat On The Throne Of Tor Tiv Barnished From TIV Land (pic) - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Man Who Sat On The Throne Of Tor Tiv Barnished From TIV Land (pic) (62006 Views)

HRH Prof Chukwuemeka Ike Is Dead, And No Heir To The Throne / Tor Tiv Breaks With Tradition, Declines To Be Sworn-in Before “traditional God” / Full Profile Of His Royal Highness Prof. James Ayatse. Tor Tiv The Fifth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Who Sat On The Throne Of Tor Tiv Barnished From TIV Land (pic) by nNEOo(m): 4:34pm On Mar 05, 2017
That's how you breed terrorist.... mark my word this day,FOR HE WILL SURELY MAKE THEM PAY grin
Re: Man Who Sat On The Throne Of Tor Tiv Barnished From TIV Land (pic) by unitysheart(m): 4:35pm On Mar 05, 2017
Integrityfarms:

Tell England to banish their monarchy tradition. Just go near he Queen of England without permission and comment from six feet below. Deluded Africans

The part you failed to mention is that there is a state backed law that gives the queen a very strong power in the US.

WHERE DID THE TORONTO OF TIV derive his powers?
Re: Man Who Sat On The Throne Of Tor Tiv Barnished From TIV Land (pic) by Tedassie(m): 4:35pm On Mar 05, 2017
obafemee80:
Very lucky man.. He would have became a stone in some tribes in nigeria
or yam sef...food for d gods

1 Like

Re: Man Who Sat On The Throne Of Tor Tiv Barnished From TIV Land (pic) by obafemee80(m): 4:36pm On Mar 05, 2017
Tedassie:

or yam sef...food for d gods
Lol grin
Re: Man Who Sat On The Throne Of Tor Tiv Barnished From TIV Land (pic) by EmmaOgbu(m): 4:36pm On Mar 05, 2017
B
Re: Man Who Sat On The Throne Of Tor Tiv Barnished From TIV Land (pic) by chinex276(m): 4:36pm On Mar 05, 2017
carzola:
When would Nigeria Abolish traditional rule In this country its one Of the major reasons We are backward in life.
see dem... if it were d whitees he will be saying anoda thing... smh
Re: Man Who Sat On The Throne Of Tor Tiv Barnished From TIV Land (pic) by sekundosekundo: 4:38pm On Mar 05, 2017
yjgm:
Can a traditional law supercede the constitution of the federal republic? A resounding NO is the answer.

Only the poor surfers in Nigeria.
Re: Man Who Sat On The Throne Of Tor Tiv Barnished From TIV Land (pic) by nNEOo(m): 4:38pm On Mar 05, 2017
Re: Man Who Sat On The Throne Of Tor Tiv Barnished From TIV Land (pic) by Tennites(m): 4:38pm On Mar 05, 2017
See the spelling 'DETENEE' on that black board and that black don old kwa! That's all I saw.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Sat On The Throne Of Tor Tiv Barnished From TIV Land (pic) by buoye1(m): 4:38pm On Mar 05, 2017
Lol.... Werey boy
Re: Man Who Sat On The Throne Of Tor Tiv Barnished From TIV Land (pic) by juman(m): 4:39pm On Mar 05, 2017
yjgm:
Can a traditional law supercede the constitution of the federal republic? A resounding NO is the answer.
Re: Man Who Sat On The Throne Of Tor Tiv Barnished From TIV Land (pic) by 9japrof(m): 4:41pm On Mar 05, 2017
church hipocrisy, all these false church's, when do worship of God and traditionalism start working hand in hand...

To all who profess to be Christians , study the bible carefully, pray sincerely for God to direct you in his path and he would send those who would teach u the pure truth. All these Pentecostal church's are mere counterfeit of what a true christian faith should be
Re: Man Who Sat On The Throne Of Tor Tiv Barnished From TIV Land (pic) by mokkalu1(m): 4:41pm On Mar 05, 2017
carzola:
When would Nigeria
Abolish traditional rule
In this country its one
Of the major reasons
We are backward in life.
Wetin this one de talk sef?
Re: Man Who Sat On The Throne Of Tor Tiv Barnished From TIV Land (pic) by safarigirl(f): 4:42pm On Mar 05, 2017
I don't understand, the man sat on a 'traditional' stool, but when he was removed, Pentecostal CHURCH pastors consecrated the TRADITIONAL stool, so the gods of the land are no longer in charge of that stool?

Which means, anybody can seat there, nothing wan do you again

1 Like

Re: Man Who Sat On The Throne Of Tor Tiv Barnished From TIV Land (pic) by sekundosekundo: 4:42pm On Mar 05, 2017
nNEOo:
That's how you breed terrorist.... mark my word this day,FOR HE WILL SURELY MAKE THEM PAY grin

Well said.....Two things must be in his mind now;

1. To succeed in life and put them to shame.

2. To become a Vampire and devour them.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Sat On The Throne Of Tor Tiv Barnished From TIV Land (pic) by kayzat: 4:43pm On Mar 05, 2017
ifyan:

Are you saying we should disrespect traditional rules and regulations because of white man rule.

Respect your tradition and moved forward.

What we should amend instead of abolish is inhumane rules and regulations our forefathers set to govern themselves

REMEMBER EVEN JESUS CHRIST said" I didn't come to abolish the law instead l came to amend it.

Happy Sunday to you

The Koko of the matter is that the guy can't be banished from his house not to talk of the entire TiV land. No matter his offense he still remains a Nigerian and his movement within the territorial land of the county can't be restricted .
Re: Man Who Sat On The Throne Of Tor Tiv Barnished From TIV Land (pic) by nNEOo(m): 4:45pm On Mar 05, 2017
sekundosekundo:

Well said.....Two things must be in his mind now;

1. To succeed in life and put them to shame.

2. To become a Vampire and devour them.

Well @least some1 is not being myopic here
Re: Man Who Sat On The Throne Of Tor Tiv Barnished From TIV Land (pic) by holatimmy(f): 4:48pm On Mar 05, 2017
Rededicate stool ke! shocked shocked shocked

They anointed the stool too...
Haaa!...I give up

1 Like

Re: Man Who Sat On The Throne Of Tor Tiv Barnished From TIV Land (pic) by Kondomatic(m): 4:48pm On Mar 05, 2017
carzola:
When would Nigeria Abolish traditional rule In this country its one Of the major reasons We are backward in life.
Are you alright??
Re: Man Who Sat On The Throne Of Tor Tiv Barnished From TIV Land (pic) by Nobody: 4:50pm On Mar 05, 2017
Lalasula:
shocked

JUST IMAGINE.. ONLY BECAUSE HE SAT ON THE THRONE. ALL THIS OLD FASHIONED PEOPLE EHN.

IF NA THE LADY IN THE PHOTO HERE THAT DID THAT. NA MARRY THE KING GO MARRY AM O. LOL . SEE PHOTO HERE >>>> http://www.usa-mmm.tk/p/ha-see-how-this-lady-stepped-out-in.html

LOOSER....COPYING FROM OTHER PEOPLE WONT MAKE YOU SUCCEED ESPECIALLY IN BLOGGING
Re: Man Who Sat On The Throne Of Tor Tiv Barnished From TIV Land (pic) by Haryoryhemie(f): 4:51pm On Mar 05, 2017
obembet:
J

JESUS
Re: Man Who Sat On The Throne Of Tor Tiv Barnished From TIV Land (pic) by AngelicBeing: 4:52pm On Mar 05, 2017
Tazdroid:
I thought the banishment would have been to an evil forest grin grin

So, the anointment of traditional positions of authority is now conducted by PFN? Strange
Very strange indeed sad sad
Re: Man Who Sat On The Throne Of Tor Tiv Barnished From TIV Land (pic) by ifyan(m): 4:54pm On Mar 05, 2017
chiedu7:

Jesus did not come to amend the law but to fulfil it.

Matthew 5:17 [Full Chapter]
Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.

No wonder dem dey fool you.

Thanks for the correction on the part of amend instead of fulfil.

But he ought to respect traditional law because the throne deserve respect
Re: Man Who Sat On The Throne Of Tor Tiv Barnished From TIV Land (pic) by AlphaStyles(m): 4:57pm On Mar 05, 2017
say

Re: Man Who Sat On The Throne Of Tor Tiv Barnished From TIV Land (pic) by gofnor(m): 4:59pm On Mar 05, 2017

1 Share

Re: Man Who Sat On The Throne Of Tor Tiv Barnished From TIV Land (pic) by Richy4(m): 5:00pm On Mar 05, 2017
holatimmy:
Rededicate stool ke! shocked shocked shocked

They anointed the stool too...
Haaa!...I give up

His ass must have contaminated the stool...so they have to re-anoint itcheesy
Re: Man Who Sat On The Throne Of Tor Tiv Barnished From TIV Land (pic) by cloudyskygrind(m): 5:00pm On Mar 05, 2017
Igbos:
Police cannot even spell 'detainee"

I think the Guy's action was in protest.
You pay attention to details. Very good
Re: Man Who Sat On The Throne Of Tor Tiv Barnished From TIV Land (pic) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 5:02pm On Mar 05, 2017
And that Mr. Stephen Nyitse shall under no circumstances step his foot on any part of Tiv land any where in the world

This is mere blab! The man should ignore the blabbing of this so called monarch

1 Like

Re: Man Who Sat On The Throne Of Tor Tiv Barnished From TIV Land (pic) by sekundosekundo: 5:02pm On Mar 05, 2017
nNEOo:

Well @least some1 is not being myopic here

My caretaker in Lagos years back really maltreated me, forced me to sleep in toilets and wet foams. I really saw HELL in this man's hand. At the end, he pushed me out of his house after collecting all the cloths he bought for me, I was left with only one cloth on me. He made a statement that brought the best out of me, hear him; "Sekundo, I don't want to see you in my house again, IF AT ALL YOU WILL MAKE IT IN LIFE WHICH I DOUBT, IF YOU SEE ME IN YOUR HOUSE USE BROOM AND SWEEP ME AWAY". As an orphan, This statement made me to be strong in life. But in all God proved him wrong and blessed me beyond measure. When he saw the blessings of God upon me, he invited me to his house and tender apology.

I pray that this guy will be encouraged by this banishing and become great in life.

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Sat On The Throne Of Tor Tiv Barnished From TIV Land (pic) by cloudyskygrind(m): 5:03pm On Mar 05, 2017
In the uk that man would've disappeared
Re: Man Who Sat On The Throne Of Tor Tiv Barnished From TIV Land (pic) by mu2sa2: 5:04pm On Mar 05, 2017
ifyan:

Are you saying we should disrespect traditional rules and regulations because of white man rule.

Respect your tradition and moved forward.

What we should amend instead of abolish is inhumane rules and regulations our forefathers set to govern themselves

REMEMBER EVEN JESUS CHRIST said" I didn't come to abolish the law instead l came to amend it.

Happy Sunday to you
The traditional council is being lawless by seeking to exercise powers it doesn't have. The constitution guarantees freedom of movement and the traditional council cannot prevent anyone from enjoying his constitutional right.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Sat On The Throne Of Tor Tiv Barnished From TIV Land (pic) by sped1oro(m): 5:05pm On Mar 05, 2017
What an impunity, the era of banishing people from their birth-place is long gone, the guy has not committed any criminal offence but just traditional offence. Before banishing the guy, have they tried to ascertain the guy's mental state, is he under influence or was he hired by some chiefs to cause commotion at the event?

If anyone knows the guy in question,tell him to come to Lagos, we will try and talk to people who can give him accommodation and a job he is qualified to do.

kayzat:

The Koko of the matter is that the guy can't be banished from his house not to talk of the entire TiV land. No matter his offense he still remains a Nigerian and his movement within the territorial land of the county can't be restricted .

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Corper Olori Ajoke Adeyemi: Alaafin Of Oyo's Wife Pictured In NYSC Uniform / Man Who Visited Emir Sanusi’s Library In Kano Is Shocked (Photos) / The Beauty Of Yoruba Brides And Women In Aso Ebi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.