Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,107 members, 7,814,888 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

Man Who Sat On The Throne Of Tor Tiv Barnished From TIV Land (pic) - Culture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Man Who Sat On The Throne Of Tor Tiv Barnished From TIV Land (pic) (62004 Views)

HRH Prof Chukwuemeka Ike Is Dead, And No Heir To The Throne / Tor Tiv Breaks With Tradition, Declines To Be Sworn-in Before “traditional God” / Full Profile Of His Royal Highness Prof. James Ayatse. Tor Tiv The Fifth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Who Sat On The Throne Of Tor Tiv Barnished From TIV Land (pic) by ZECOJOE(m): 3:38pm On Mar 06, 2017
I AM I BENUE STATE AND MY RESEARCH SHOWS THAT NO ONE IS BANISHED IN THE STATE FOR ANY REASON. THESE ARE ONLINE LIES. THANKS.[/size][size=8pt]
Re: Man Who Sat On The Throne Of Tor Tiv Barnished From TIV Land (pic) by unitysheart(m): 4:26pm On Mar 06, 2017
Deilluminator:
You are the one that have not read well. The origin of kingship, where does it come from.?

And was it the religious leaders back then that ordained Kings or it crept in when Rome amalgamated Christianity with paganism. Try read about Emperor Claudius.
Re: Man Who Sat On The Throne Of Tor Tiv Barnished From TIV Land (pic) by Deilluminator(m): 7:33pm On Mar 06, 2017
unitysheart:

And was it the religious leaders back then that ordained Kings or it crept in when Rome amalgamated Christianity with paganism. Try read about Emperor Claudius.
what can you say about king Saul, King Solomon, King David and the likes are they all product of paganism? Who made them king and who ordained them?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Who Sat On The Throne Of Tor Tiv Barnished From TIV Land (pic) by unitysheart(m): 6:46am On Mar 07, 2017
Deilluminator:
what can you say about king Saul, King Solomon, King David and the likes are they all product of paganism? Who made them king and who ordained them?

I just dey laugh. Well, let me answer.

God himself asked his prophets to anoint those. Was it the same practice when Jesus Christ came. I'm sure you realized that King Saul was rejected when he went astray and he even consulted witches. King Solomon was rejected as well and gradually God stopped getting directly involved in choosing Kings.

Moreover, all those changed when Jesus established Christianity and set a clear difference between it and Judaism. Or was it the Christians that ordained the herods at that time?
Re: Man Who Sat On The Throne Of Tor Tiv Barnished From TIV Land (pic) by allaboutobed(m): 10:58am On Mar 07, 2017
ChibisiIleagu:

Some of u dat dont knw dia roots wil b talk rubbish..
if u don't know ur root, I know mine.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Corper Olori Ajoke Adeyemi: Alaafin Of Oyo's Wife Pictured In NYSC Uniform / Man Who Visited Emir Sanusi’s Library In Kano Is Shocked (Photos) / The Beauty Of Yoruba Brides And Women In Aso Ebi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.