Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,364 members, 7,812,045 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:04 AM

Virgin At 25, Please Help! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Virgin At 25, Please Help! (3718 Views)

Any Hope For Me At 25? Even Pimple I No Get, Talkless Of Beards...(with Photos) / Being Broke At 25 Means You Are Poor - Lady Says. / At 25 If You Still Do These 14 Things, You May Die A Wretched Pensioner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Virgin At 25, Please Help! by brandonc: 1:48pm On Nov 06, 2017
Am a guy. I was 25yrs last month. Pls I need a real and matured advice! Am still a virgin, I don't have a girlfriend and am ashamed to tell my female friends cos I always brag of being the best in sex. The issue is, I want to have sex, its really disturbing me and am masturbating a lot. I feel the first sex is important and that I should give it to someone I love but its been years I fall in love. All I have is numerous female friends who would not believe am a virgin. I don't care anymore about love I want to do it with anybody but I can't tell my female friends, no I can't tell. I will be the talk of the town. Now my guy advised me to get a prostitute. In fact he has narrated my story to a prostitute who felt sorry for me and offered to treat me well when I come and my friend has promised to pay for me. One of my friend, a Lady who happens to be one of two people on earth that knew my status as a virgin told me that my virginity would be important in getting my love life back again, that I should just find the right person. But really I don't feel like that anymore, I think about sex everywhere even at the church or at school. Pls advice, my first sex, should I go to a prostitute? I can't wait anymore. Apart from masturbation am doing all sorts of bad things which I won't like to tell u here. pls advice. I think am a bit afraid of going to a prostitute. Thanks
Re: Virgin At 25, Please Help! by Nobody: 1:52pm On Nov 06, 2017
grin

Hold on there..

Giving ur virginity to a prostitute is such a waste.. embarassed

If i were u...Give it to a person that u fantasised the most.. wink And apply all those erotica u had in ur mind since day 1..trust me its worth it.

3 Likes

Re: Virgin At 25, Please Help! by NLevents: 1:53pm On Nov 06, 2017
Virginity is a sign of dignity and self confidence. smiley

Incase you missed it, click the link on my signature for more information on the next get together party.
Re: Virgin At 25, Please Help! by coolestofall(m): 2:01pm On Nov 06, 2017
Dude u shld b proud of urself, but I guess peer pressure is getting 2 u. Xo here is my advice b4 u start thinking of rape. Go do u hooker cos ur frame of mind is not stable enough 2 wait 4 d cause of things 2 run naturally. Plus u cnt turn 2 a pro all of a sudden. Go get laid.

1 Like

Re: Virgin At 25, Please Help! by wordbank(m): 3:18pm On Nov 06, 2017
Virgin at 25?
Ur sperm go soon dey come out from ur nose
Guy, fvck at least 5 olosho n cum like 40 times to avoid surgery to evacuate excess sperm

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Virgin At 25, Please Help! by brandonc: 4:32pm On Nov 06, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

Hold on there..

Giving ur virginity to a prostitute is such a waste.. embarassed

If i were u...Give it to a person that u fantasised the most.. wink And apply all those erotica u had in ur mind since day 1..trust me its worth it.
Yes I do fantasize abt someone but what about the fact that am a virgin...Don't u understand that? What will I do to it?
Re: Virgin At 25, Please Help! by brandonc: 4:33pm On Nov 06, 2017
coolestofall:
Dude u shld b proud of urself, but I guess peer pressure is getting 2 u. Xo here is my advice b4 u start thinking of rape. Go do u hooker cos ur frame of mind is not stable enough 2 wait 4 d cause of things 2 run naturally. Plus u cnt turn 2 a pro all of a sudden. Go get laid.
thank you
Re: Virgin At 25, Please Help! by kingxsamz(m): 4:44pm On Nov 06, 2017
Get a girlfriend..
Don't give ur virginity to one olosho...
Because through out ur life you'll live with the fact that the first person u had sex with on earth was a prostitute

1 Like

Re: Virgin At 25, Please Help! by brandonc: 8:33pm On Nov 06, 2017
kingxsamz:
Get a girlfriend..
Don't give ur virginity to one olosho...
Because through out ur life you'll live with the fact that the first person u had sex with on earth was a prostitute
thank you..not easy though
Re: Virgin At 25, Please Help! by StPete: 8:39pm On Nov 06, 2017
There's nothing like a man being a virgin and worst still, you have masturbated. So what's the difference between it and sex? My friend calm down and let nature take its course. You're not the first person not to have bed a woman. In fact, by the time you Bleep, you'd be mad at yourself why you attached so much importance to the sex in the first place.

5 Likes

Re: Virgin At 25, Please Help! by MistaBabz: 8:49pm On Nov 06, 2017
You even have close female friends & you are complaining. As for me at 26 I never had any female friend cause of my shyness, talk more of sex. My big problem now is how to get a wife.

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Virgin At 25, Please Help! by Rukkydelta(f): 8:53pm On Nov 06, 2017
Op continue keeping it
To be a virgin isn't easy so you ought to be proud of it
My dream is to get married to a virgin man
Not all these Olosho guys that have had numerous body counts

3 Likes

Re: Virgin At 25, Please Help! by Nobody: 8:54pm On Nov 06, 2017
kingxsamz:

cheesycheesy

Re: Virgin At 25, Please Help! by Earthquake1: 9:00pm On Nov 06, 2017
I don't have a girlfriend and am ashamed to tell my female friends cos I always brag of being the best in sex

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Virgin At 25, Please Help! by ibkayee(f): 9:11pm On Nov 06, 2017
brandonc:
Am a guy. I was 25yrs last month. Pls I need a real and matured advice! Am still a virgin, I don't have a girlfriend and am ashamed to tell my female friends cos I always brag of being the best in sex.
angry
Re: Virgin At 25, Please Help! by makydebbie(f): 9:13pm On Nov 06, 2017
ibkayee:

angry
Deceiving humanity. angry

1 Like

Re: Virgin At 25, Please Help! by ibkayee(f): 9:16pm On Nov 06, 2017
makydebbie:
Deceiving humanity. angry
And this is how most of them do o angry grin
Re: Virgin At 25, Please Help! by makydebbie(f): 9:19pm On Nov 06, 2017
ibkayee:

And this is how most of them do o angry grin
Don't mind them, the day I said it, they all quoted me calling me olosho. angry grin
The truth dey pepper body. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Virgin At 25, Please Help! by Maradona98: 9:26pm On Nov 06, 2017
You berrer go and bang that prostitute and stop wasting your time. Pussy is pussy!
Re: Virgin At 25, Please Help! by ajericho(m): 9:32pm On Nov 06, 2017
Just try to do these thing(either with Olosho of what ever) and make sure you have a lady or two that will satisfy your urge, cause that masturbating of a thing wrecks life
Re: Virgin At 25, Please Help! by Anwons(m): 9:34pm On Nov 06, 2017
Considering man to be a virgin always make to ponder.
When a lady is deflowered, u know something actually happen. But for a guy? What actually happens? Is it just the feeling or fantasy?

Again, it's obvious that a girl will be penetrated and the hymen broken at the first time, what then happen for the guy? Could it be the usual ejaculation that has always be? Like in the case of Op who said he has been masturbating.

I just hope I'll be convinced about it one day.
Re: Virgin At 25, Please Help! by Marcelo290(m): 9:40pm On Nov 06, 2017
makydebbie:
Don't mind them, the day I said it, they all quoted me calling me olosho. angry grin
The truth dey pepper body. grin
cheesy grin grin very true. We all did it back then, but now we have come to realize it isn't even worth the whole fuss people make about it.

That's the easiest way to spot a virgin, they talk about how big their d**k is and how good they are in bed, I see many of them here with funny mokiners, it's the height of sex starvation...these are mere fantasies probably from what dey hear from their guys.

Sex is simply overrated!

1 Like

Re: Virgin At 25, Please Help! by makydebbie(f): 9:46pm On Nov 06, 2017
Marcelo290:
cheesy grin grin very true. We all did it back then, but now we have come to realize it isn't even worth the whole fuss people make about it.

That's the easiest way to spot a virgin, they talk about how big their d**k is and how good they are in bed, I see many of them here with funny mokiners, it's the height of sex starvation...these are mere fantasies probably from what dey hear from their guys.

Sex is simply overrated!
You've said it all bro. Most of them wanna feel good online, you know we'll be nice to let them. What they don't get offline, let them feel happy in their fantasy world. wink

1 Like

Re: Virgin At 25, Please Help! by Damdeyz(m): 9:47pm On Nov 06, 2017
Must You Have Sex? You're 25 And So? At This Precarious Point Of Transition You Just Might Be Encumbered With STD'S. My 2cents, Keep Your Self For Marriage, And Stop Masturbating It Fuels The Urge To Have Sex, Due To The Chaser Effect. Gosh Nairalanders And Sex, Look At The Canterkerous Advice Being Dished Out, Smh!!!
Re: Virgin At 25, Please Help! by Stycon(m): 9:48pm On Nov 06, 2017
Bro, I think what you really need in a big mind shift/re-orientation!

So having sex at 25 is now a goal to be achieved

...trust me, sex is highly overrated! and it takes more than it to be a man.

From you narrative above I can deduce that you have self-esteem issue; you wanna act in a way that others will not disapprove of or better still, you are kinda pressured by peers opinion of your action or inaction. You may wanna work on this!

It will interest you to note that in a normal world, being a virgin at 25 (when you are not yet married) is not a big deal - it's a norm. Unfortunately, the reverse is now the case shocked

My candid advice to you my friend is to deal with you mind set- channel your drive towards more productive venture rather than seeking how to undecided

Btw, you may wanna seek counselling on how to deal with masturbation and the other bad habit you claim you have...these might form clog in your wheel if not dealt with.

Good luck dude!

1 Like

Re: Virgin At 25, Please Help! by Marcelo290(m): 9:55pm On Nov 06, 2017
I find it rather funny when a full grown man says he can't approach a girl, I think it's self esteem issues cos even guys who aren't good looking still run shiis with girls. It's just confidence bro, be bold and don't let their facial expression deter you, all na initial gra gra.

I could boldly say I haven't visited a brothel all my life cos I don't see the need where I can still get what I want. Bro if the urge is too strong better do so to avoid rape case o, but I prefer you do it with someone you love, profess your love to her and at same time be the man, don't lick her feet. it may actually take time depending on the girl and how you play your cards. As for your female friends you can't just tell them that to the face unless them be ashy, na seduce them the seduce them which you have to be masterly in the act to avoid hot slap.
Re: Virgin At 25, Please Help! by 1234onyekwe: 10:09pm On Nov 06, 2017
Rukkydelta:
Op continue keeping it
To be a virgin isn't easy so you ought to be proud of it
My dream is to get married to a virgin man
Not all these Olosho guys that have had numerous body counts
Rukky rukky I know u & virgin men are like 5&6 as for some info m a virgin too,for confirmation u can ask my physician about it.
Re: Virgin At 25, Please Help! by brandonc: 10:44pm On Nov 06, 2017
Stycon:
Bro, I think what you really need in a big mind shift/re-orientation!

So having sex at 25 is now a goal to be achieved

...trust me, sex is highly overrated! and it takes more than it to be a man.

From you narrative above I can deduce that you have self-esteem issue; you wanna act in a way that others will not disapprove of or better still, you are kinda pressured by peers opinion of your action or inaction. You may wanna work on this!

It will interest you to note that in a normal world, being a virgin at 25 (when you are not yet married) is not a big deal - it's a norm. Unfortunately, the reverse is now the case shocked

My candid advice to you my friend is to deal with you mind set- channel your drive towards more productive venture rather than seeking how to undecided

Btw, you may wanna seek counselling on how to deal with masturbation and the other bad habit you claim you have...these might form clog in your wheel if not dealt with.

Good luck dude!
thank u...kindly noted.
Re: Virgin At 25, Please Help! by ashewoboy(m): 10:56pm On Nov 06, 2017
the plight of a virgin. "incessant thought of sex". that's the plight of a virgin. you think about pvssy a lot? you envisage that it is more delicious than it is. you place value so much on pvssy that has become cheap to some guys. shy guys are virgin.
Re: Virgin At 25, Please Help! by oyemomilara: 11:19pm On Nov 06, 2017
I don't understand some people at all o...Is it by force to have sex? Go do the prostitute na. E be like say your brain don hibernate... radarada
Re: Virgin At 25, Please Help! by adexdon(m): 11:48pm On Nov 06, 2017
brandonc:
Am a guy. I was 25yrs last month. Pls I need a real and matured advice! Am still a virgin, I don't have a girlfriend and am ashamed to tell my female friends cos I always brag of being the best in sex. The issue is, I want to have sex, its really disturbing me and am masturbating a lot. I feel the first sex is important and that I should give it to someone I love but its been years I fall in love. All I have is numerous female friends who would not believe am a virgin. I don't care anymore about love I want to do it with anybody but I can't tell my female friends, no I can't tell. I will be the talk of the town. Now my guy advised me to get a prostitute. In fact he has narrated my story to a prostitute who felt sorry for me and offered to treat me well when I come and my friend has promised to pay for me. One of my friend, a Lady who happens to be one of two people on earth that knew my status as a virgin told me that my virginity would be important in getting my love life back again, that I should just find the right person. But really I don't feel like that anymore, I think about sex everywhere even at the church or at school. Pls advice, my first sex, should I go to a prostitute? I can't wait anymore. Apart from masturbation am doing all sorts of bad things which I won't like to tell u here. pls advice. I think am a bit afraid of going to a prostitute. Thanks

and u sure u can get gud advice here
Re: Virgin At 25, Please Help! by Earthquake1: 1:25am On Nov 07, 2017
Like my friend said earlier, go fvck a prostitute, it'll give you more confidence in approaching your next lady.

70 percent of guys were disvirgined by a prostitute.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Stop!don't Have That Sex!i You Have Been Warned! / A Man Competes With A Sex Worker, Died After Seventh Round / What She Told Me Some Minutes Ago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.