Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,464 members, 7,812,418 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:05 PM

WOW: Nigerian Man Mercilessly Beats Up His Wife Over Her Inability To Bear More - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / WOW: Nigerian Man Mercilessly Beats Up His Wife Over Her Inability To Bear More (3819 Views)

Man Dumps Fiancee Over Inability To Afford Wig / Lady Sheds Tears On Facebook Over Her Inability To Land A Husband Before Dec. 4 / Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

WOW: Nigerian Man Mercilessly Beats Up His Wife Over Her Inability To Bear More by Jaytextoons: 1:58am On Jan 26, 2018
A Nigerian lady has cried out on social media after her husband mercilessly beat her up allegedly because she couldn’t give him more children.
According to the story shared yesterday by Human Rights lawyer, Emeka Ugwuonye, the lady has also been sent out of her matrimonial home with her only child – a 13 year old son.
See photos below:

You recall, another Nigerian man accused of beating his wife to pulp once said battery was the only language the woman understands.
Francis Abiagan, an employee of Business Day Newspaper, said his wife of 10 years, Joy, had made life difficult for him since he brought his sick mother to their Ifo, Ogun State, residence.
A group, Campaign Against Impunity and Domestic Violence had accused Abiagan of beating and stripping naked his wife.
In a statement signed by the group’s spokesman, Gbenga Soloki, the photojournalist was accused of inflicting injuries on the woman, boasting that nothing could happen to him.
According to Soloki, Abiagan had been assaulting his wife for a long time, with the couple’s family intervening to broker peace whenever they quarreled.
Abiagan, who admitted on telephone that he beat up his wife, said he could not endure the way the woman treated his mother.
TheNationonlineng.net reports he said:
“I have been married for 10 years now. My mother had stroke and no one was available to take care of her. I brought my mother to the house and since then, it has been war.
My wife hates my mother with passion. My sin is that I accommodated all her siblings and they have turned my life into a nightmare.
“My wife has been devising means to deal with my mother. She starved my mother to the extent that I hired a help, who cooks for her.
My wife was seen dragging my mother on the ground, calling her a witch. I have been enduring it but I could not bear this last one she did to my mother.
“My wife threatened the cook I hired not to come. The church has organised several meetings for us. They begged her to change but she refused. It is the language she understands I gave to her.”

http://www.citizenshelm.com/2018/01/wow-nigerian-man-mercilessly-beats-up.html?m=1

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

Re: WOW: Nigerian Man Mercilessly Beats Up His Wife Over Her Inability To Bear More by Omobolajiatanda(m): 2:28am On Jan 26, 2018
Some men can be very cruel angry
Re: WOW: Nigerian Man Mercilessly Beats Up His Wife Over Her Inability To Bear More by Gabaleve(m): 11:33am On Jan 26, 2018
For 13years and u nor find ur square root
Re: WOW: Nigerian Man Mercilessly Beats Up His Wife Over Her Inability To Bear More by Cletus77(m): 2:04pm On Jan 26, 2018
The ability to bear children is in the hands of the Almighty. You may not know whether God is actually doing you a favour. Leave the poor woman alone!
Re: WOW: Nigerian Man Mercilessly Beats Up His Wife Over Her Inability To Bear More by Cletus77(m): 2:04pm On Jan 26, 2018
The ability to bear children is in the hands of the Almighty. You may not know whether God is actually doing you a favour. Leave the poor woman alone!
Re: WOW: Nigerian Man Mercilessly Beats Up His Wife Over Her Inability To Bear More by AgroSeeds: 2:16pm On Jan 26, 2018
THE SUPER HYBRID SEED US HERE FINALLY

God be praised. Its been a great year in 2017. If you are not keyed into the agro revolution going on now, what are you waiting for? Are you unemployed and still going around submitting CV while broke? 2018 is almost on us. Are you a civil servant and have a plot of land somewhere wasting? Why not become a cucumber farmer and make exra thousands planting Cucumber as a side income? I am the most reliable distributor and supplier of the best Cucumber and WaterMelon seeds in Nigeria and I also farm them in sacks making at least 20-50,000 per month farming cucumber and watermelon.

See testimonies of transactions here.

https://www.nairaland.com/4089413/viable-watermelon-cucumber-seeds-sale

We had positive reviews and feedback because the seeds we deal on are hybrid and are of the best quality. Same day you planted, is same day it germinates or 48 hours at the most. What are you still waiting for? Read the threads below for more insight on how to be a successful cucumber farmer. You can also call or Whatsapp me directly 09090907136.

https://www.nairaland.com/2898544/successful-cucumber-sack-farm-kaduna

https://www.nairaland.com/3668537/cucumber-farming-nigeria-how-start

https://www.nairaland.com/3518954/how-plant-24000-seeds-cucumber

https://www.nairaland.com/4089413/viable-watermelon-cucumber-seeds-sale.

Call or Whatsapp us on 09090907136 for more insights and assistance. Your success in extra imcome is my prime concern.

Re: WOW: Nigerian Man Mercilessly Beats Up His Wife Over Her Inability To Bear More by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jan 26, 2018
Ladies stop agreeing to be housewives. This is the outcome, once they're tired of you, you're stranded. If she had a job, savings or a business, she would be able to rent a place easily for herself, pay her son's school fees and live comfortably without the man. I just don't understand how people can depend completely on another human being. Smh

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Top Signs You Are Only A Backup Boyfriend / Someone Should Teach Me How To Make Money Online / She Is Using Waist Beads To Control My Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.