Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,840 members, 7,813,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:13 PM

Just For Laughs.. What Is The Funniest Surname You Ever Heard In School? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Just For Laughs.. What Is The Funniest Surname You Ever Heard In School? (7201 Views)

What Is The Funniest Way A Woman Has Used To Seduce U As A Man? / Piack A Nairalander(just For Laughs) / “I Stoled Your Heart, I Stoled Your Surname" – Pre-Wedding Photo Goes Wrong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Just For Laughs.. What Is The Funniest Surname You Ever Heard In School? by Kondomatic(m): 7:28pm On Mar 05, 2017
firstking01:
Obvious?, asif you knew why kingsley, jeremiah, acho and richie called me that namegrin
haha.

That's no ordinary name bro so I believe there must have been a genuine reason for it.
Re: Just For Laughs.. What Is The Funniest Surname You Ever Heard In School? by Kondomatic(m): 7:29pm On Mar 05, 2017
Tiny23:

Yoruba
Maybe it has deeper reasonable meaning in Yoruba otherwise he has every right to sue his parents.
Re: Just For Laughs.. What Is The Funniest Surname You Ever Heard In School? by firstking01(m): 7:33pm On Mar 05, 2017
Kondomatic:
haha.

That's no ordinary name bro so I believe there must have been a genuine reason for it.
It all started in a geography class...if you know your geography well you'd understand what dust devil means.
Re: Just For Laughs.. What Is The Funniest Surname You Ever Heard In School? by Nobody: 7:37pm On Mar 05, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
you don't listen. You don't

oops! I forgot,I'm sorry.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Just For Laughs.. What Is The Funniest Surname You Ever Heard In School? by dacovajnr: 7:37pm On Mar 05, 2017
Gabieleshin
Adedeyinbo
Fidipote
Fimile
Akapo
Agabra
Kosodo
Odogiyan
Abacha grin
Re: Just For Laughs.. What Is The Funniest Surname You Ever Heard In School? by Nobody: 7:38pm On Mar 05, 2017
Kondomatic:
Maybe it has deeper reasonable meaning in Yoruba otherwise he has every right to sue his parents.

lol
Re: Just For Laughs.. What Is The Funniest Surname You Ever Heard In School? by Cutezt(m): 7:39pm On Mar 05, 2017
I Just Remembered Janet KOLO
Re: Just For Laughs.. What Is The Funniest Surname You Ever Heard In School? by Nobody: 7:40pm On Mar 05, 2017
dacovajnr:
Gabieleshin Adedeyinbo Fidipote Fimile Akapo Agabra Kosodo Odogiyan Abacha grin

Are these names?
Re: Just For Laughs.. What Is The Funniest Surname You Ever Heard In School? by Nobody: 7:43pm On Mar 05, 2017
sangofunminiyi

arutu

obiagbakor

agbabiaka

Nnzedegwu

omole

zakari
Re: Just For Laughs.. What Is The Funniest Surname You Ever Heard In School? by dacovajnr: 7:44pm On Mar 05, 2017
Tiny23:

Are these names?
I'm telling you! Those days ehn! These names are common back @ College..and funny enough they all happened be my Classmates grin there's another one named Aromasodun
Re: Just For Laughs.. What Is The Funniest Surname You Ever Heard In School? by millik(f): 7:54pm On Mar 05, 2017
Egwurugwu = meaning thunderstorm
lol
Re: Just For Laughs.. What Is The Funniest Surname You Ever Heard In School? by ezeonline2(m): 8:10pm On Mar 05, 2017
My best friend Ajirokodo. I can't even translate it grin grin grin
Re: Just For Laughs.. What Is The Funniest Surname You Ever Heard In School? by FengChui(m): 8:11pm On Mar 05, 2017
Tiny23:

No o

Of all names, na dis one u cum remember.

Tiny, Haba Mana!
Re: Just For Laughs.. What Is The Funniest Surname You Ever Heard In School? by FengChui(m): 8:15pm On Mar 05, 2017
ezeonline2:
My best friend Ajirokodo. I can't even translate it grin grin grin

U can lie! Choi

Re: Just For Laughs.. What Is The Funniest Surname You Ever Heard In School? by Vhicthorade(m): 8:26pm On Mar 05, 2017
Akpovwovwo grin
Re: Just For Laughs.. What Is The Funniest Surname You Ever Heard In School? by kenigwe18: 8:34pm On Mar 05, 2017
Tiny23:
Okoribido
Okunribido nah....oko ko??
Re: Just For Laughs.. What Is The Funniest Surname You Ever Heard In School? by Kondomatic(m): 8:38pm On Mar 05, 2017
millik:
Egwurugwu = meaning thunderstorm
lol
I bet his parents were core traditionalists.

Lalasticlala do you have any to tell us?
Re: Just For Laughs.. What Is The Funniest Surname You Ever Heard In School? by Kondomatic(m): 8:39pm On Mar 05, 2017
UniQuegrACE:
sangofunminiyi
arutu
obiagbakor
agbabiaka
Nnzedegwu

omole
zakari
Nzediegwu is a friend's name too
Re: Just For Laughs.. What Is The Funniest Surname You Ever Heard In School? by Alitair(m): 8:47pm On Mar 05, 2017
a very fair small dude bearing Nwagbaraocha (son of a white oracle)
Re: Just For Laughs.. What Is The Funniest Surname You Ever Heard In School? by zeezeegal(m): 8:50pm On Mar 05, 2017
Ugbaja, Kuha, Igbuhu, Ohrungu
Re: Just For Laughs.. What Is The Funniest Surname You Ever Heard In School? by Merryglad(f): 8:52pm On Mar 05, 2017
Omokri.....it means Hegoat
Re: Just For Laughs.. What Is The Funniest Surname You Ever Heard In School? by Tazdroid(m): 9:06pm On Mar 05, 2017
grin grin

Two brothers whose names were always called in the last five

Godstime Most-High and Godstime Victor
Re: Just For Laughs.. What Is The Funniest Surname You Ever Heard In School? by Nobody: 9:09pm On Mar 05, 2017
I swear if I lie make he no better for me ..he was my class mate pry 3c fss his name: Sunday Asehinoghotoghoguhu but I don't think I spelt it right tho our teachers had to start calling him Sunday Ase ...but he played ball like Pele..he was d god of soccer as far as pry sch competitions n even when Sunday fail sch must promote am cos of his skills on d pitch
Re: Just For Laughs.. What Is The Funniest Surname You Ever Heard In School? by Nobody: 9:29pm On Mar 05, 2017
kenigwe18:

it is Okoribido
Re: Just For Laughs.. What Is The Funniest Surname You Ever Heard In School? by Nobody: 9:30pm On Mar 05, 2017
kenigwe18:

it is Okoribido
Re: Just For Laughs.. What Is The Funniest Surname You Ever Heard In School? by mrmrmister: 9:31pm On Mar 05, 2017
dacovajnr:
Gabieleshin
Adedeyinbo- Ade turned white
Fidipote
Fimile- Leave me alone
Akapo
Agabra
Kosodo- There's no mortar/river
Odogiyan- Mortar pounds yam
Abacha grin

I try? grin grin
Re: Just For Laughs.. What Is The Funniest Surname You Ever Heard In School? by mrmrmister: 9:32pm On Mar 05, 2017
Tiny23:

it is Okoribido

I know a girl with that surname
Re: Just For Laughs.. What Is The Funniest Surname You Ever Heard In School? by Nobody: 9:40pm On Mar 05, 2017
mrmrmister:

I know a girl with that surname

Really?n op said it's a lie.
There's even Omiyale.
Re: Just For Laughs.. What Is The Funniest Surname You Ever Heard In School? by mrmrmister: 9:42pm On Mar 05, 2017
Tiny23:

Really?n op said it's a lie.

There's even Omiyale.

She doesn't understand yoruba though.

So I doubt she knows the literal meaning of her surname.
Re: Just For Laughs.. What Is The Funniest Surname You Ever Heard In School? by ezeonline2(m): 9:47pm On Mar 05, 2017
FengChui:

U can lie! Choi
na so bro but not the same pronunciation cool
Re: Just For Laughs.. What Is The Funniest Surname You Ever Heard In School? by Epilsantoh: 9:47pm On Mar 05, 2017
Okebele (male sheep',a ram) the thing tire me then
Re: Just For Laughs.. What Is The Funniest Surname You Ever Heard In School? by Folaoladapo(m): 9:47pm On Mar 05, 2017
Igbaonigba
Ajibosarinle
Edusesan

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

South African Students Caught Having Sex Inside Class (photo, Video) / Female Corper Coldly Rejects Boyfriend's Proposal When He Gets Down On One Knee / Was The Guy Wrong For Doing This? (screenshots)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.