Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,988 members, 7,817,910 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

I Cried When I Saw This Pix Of Yesteryears - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Cried When I Saw This Pix Of Yesteryears (5180 Views)

This Is What Is Now Happening..avoid Girls Btw 18-37 That Do This[pix] / Some Hit Songs Of Yesteryears. What Do You Think / "His Joystick Is A Dot, I Almost Cried": Kenyan Lady Calls Out Man After Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Cried When I Saw This Pix Of Yesteryears by popefuse(m): 12:01am On Mar 06, 2017
Have many of them buh can only post four. Guyz do u rememer da 3nd 4

4 Likes

Re: I Cried When I Saw This Pix Of Yesteryears by falconey(m): 12:02am On Mar 06, 2017
He be like say water plenty for your eyes.

18 Likes

Re: I Cried When I Saw This Pix Of Yesteryears by Okuda(m): 12:02am On Mar 06, 2017
falconey:
He be like say water plenty for your eyes.

lol

3 Likes

Re: I Cried When I Saw This Pix Of Yesteryears by Flatties: 12:06am On Mar 06, 2017
Boris Lol

I loved that one

3 Likes

Re: I Cried When I Saw This Pix Of Yesteryears by Dejmax(m): 12:07am On Mar 06, 2017
Omo the forth one tho.......I still get d mark for me leg till now

5 Likes

Re: I Cried When I Saw This Pix Of Yesteryears by obiorathesubtle: 12:07am On Mar 06, 2017
grin

I used pen to complete the numbers on my understanding mathematics..

1 Like

Re: I Cried When I Saw This Pix Of Yesteryears by sinaj(f): 12:35am On Mar 06, 2017
Understanding mathematics was a nightmare to me.
I wonder why they left answers at the back without showing the steps in arriving at the answer sad

3 Likes

Re: I Cried When I Saw This Pix Of Yesteryears by theunnamed: 1:21am On Mar 06, 2017
that game no dey lack for house then, play am till e spoil then go buy another one...

na we discover table tennis na him we dump am

those were good times sha
Re: I Cried When I Saw This Pix Of Yesteryears by Rencent(m): 1:22am On Mar 06, 2017
Sorry
Re: I Cried When I Saw This Pix Of Yesteryears by seunny4lif(m): 1:28am On Mar 06, 2017
I remember saving for months to buy that brink game grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Cried When I Saw This Pix Of Yesteryears by bellenornor(f): 2:00am On Mar 06, 2017
Onion dey the pictures?

3 Likes

Re: I Cried When I Saw This Pix Of Yesteryears by pauladonis(m): 3:16am On Mar 06, 2017
I had some mad controls on that Boris thing... We always used to leave our chores undone just to get some time with it...

I remember what our neighbour back then used to call it... "FO'MOLEPON" grin

Like if u get the gist. grin

5 Likes

Re: I Cried When I Saw This Pix Of Yesteryears by Nobody: 6:04am On Mar 06, 2017
memories....
Re: I Cried When I Saw This Pix Of Yesteryears by Misbliss1: 6:12am On Mar 06, 2017
how many cups your tears fill abeg
Re: I Cried When I Saw This Pix Of Yesteryears by youngberry001(m): 6:14am On Mar 06, 2017
hahaha number 4 nah my mercedis benz befor if any body torch am dat time i would make a 10kilometer shout on u grin
Re: I Cried When I Saw This Pix Of Yesteryears by firstking01(m): 6:30am On Mar 06, 2017
Used all tho but it never worth crying for...it only brings back lots of good memories...i missed those days mehhn...how time flies.
Re: I Cried When I Saw This Pix Of Yesteryears by yomalex(m): 6:49am On Mar 06, 2017
Memories cheesy

Have you checked my signature?
Re: I Cried When I Saw This Pix Of Yesteryears by QueenSuccubus(f): 6:59am On Mar 06, 2017
cheesy

The brick game tho.. . smiley grin @ level 99..puhhleaze don't disturb me coz my concentration is ain't a joke.
Re: I Cried When I Saw This Pix Of Yesteryears by segzy0i(m): 7:19am On Mar 06, 2017
Many ladies no go fit relate to dis picx dey re really mens tin nd its lovely md wat remembering
Re: I Cried When I Saw This Pix Of Yesteryears by stinggy(m): 7:21am On Mar 06, 2017
Igbos:
Boris Lol

I loved that one
U sef remember cheesy
Na God go judge dem ope and kola for me sha, they can make me but them rolls of baba dudu just to allow me 10 mins ride cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: I Cried When I Saw This Pix Of Yesteryears by enuk80(m): 7:22am On Mar 06, 2017
op u no complete all MD childhood game then..
#rolling Tyre on the street.. #playing slippo #throwing rubber

abeg d person below me should continue from where I stop
Re: I Cried When I Saw This Pix Of Yesteryears by Elnino4ladies: 7:57am On Mar 06, 2017
Kitto my favorite sandals back then
Borris lol.... it was risky riding that shiit
Re: I Cried When I Saw This Pix Of Yesteryears by DaisyII: 8:02am On Mar 06, 2017
segzy0i:
Many ladies no go fit relate to dis picx dey re really mens tin nd its lovely md wat remembering
tarh! The first one is a 'kito'. I always wore my brother's and I was always a passenger on The 4th.
Re: I Cried When I Saw This Pix Of Yesteryears by UnknownT: 8:05am On Mar 06, 2017
These pictures remind me of my years growing up in ABA. Made use of all of them
Re: I Cried When I Saw This Pix Of Yesteryears by emekachimek: 8:13am On Mar 06, 2017
Wow! I did all of these, and even more.
Had an awesome childhood.
#Memories
Re: I Cried When I Saw This Pix Of Yesteryears by Tazdroid(m): 8:32am On Mar 06, 2017
That video game was the most wanted back then grin

I rock the kito no be small.

The understanding maths was a book of horrors for me grin

I'm glad to have scaled through all that
Re: I Cried When I Saw This Pix Of Yesteryears by electropiz(m): 9:18am On Mar 06, 2017
Kitto, Boris, I drive Boris like gta played bricks game overnight angry grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Cried When I Saw This Pix Of Yesteryears by centboy123456(m): 9:23am On Mar 06, 2017
you just make me remember the good old days nice one op
Re: I Cried When I Saw This Pix Of Yesteryears by delli(m): 9:31am On Mar 06, 2017
Omo Kito best then back in those years

Understanding maths that text book my own new till I pass it to my younger bro cos till now I still don't understand where X,Y nd Z is

Borris best sport cars for my street grin grin grin
Re: I Cried When I Saw This Pix Of Yesteryears by PrickGetSize(m): 9:39am On Mar 06, 2017
Tales By Moonlight. I'm not expecting any of you Indomies to know it, though.

Re: I Cried When I Saw This Pix Of Yesteryears by PrickGetSize(m): 9:43am On Mar 06, 2017
grin

Re: I Cried When I Saw This Pix Of Yesteryears by popefuse(m): 10:20am On Mar 06, 2017
bellenornor:
Onion dey the pictures?
how i wish the atmosphere then is of today

(1) (2) (Reply)

See What Man Sent To His Daughter After She Asked Him For Money On Whatsapp(pic / Ashawo Exposes Rapper Yung6ix’s For Not Paying Her After Sleeping With Her / Five Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Man .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.