Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,777 members, 7,810,025 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:51 PM

Lagos Girl With Big Boobs Opens It For All - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lagos Girl With Big Boobs Opens It For All (6191 Views)

Baby Oil Gang!! Lagos Girl With Big Boobs Opens It For All To See - More Photos / Lagos Girl With Big Boobs Opens It For All To See – More Photos / Lagos Girl With Big Boobs Opens It For All To See - More Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos Girl With Big Boobs Opens It For All by GloriaSabipeepz(m): 12:21am On Mar 06, 2017
Aside being the financial hub of Nigeria, Lagos boasts of some of the most beautiful ladies in Nigeria with the kind of swagger that could blow minds. This Instagram goddess has been mesmerizing guys on the popular social media platform with her big bosoms which seem to be her selling point.
She gathers a lots of comments on her page anytime she updates her profile. And we are very certain her DMs will be filled with so much erotic requests from the hungry Lagos Boys.

More Photos Here: http://sabipeepz.com/2017/03/05/lagos-girl-with-big-boobs-opens-it-for-all-to-see/

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Girl With Big Boobs Opens It For All by Nobody: 12:24am On Mar 06, 2017
;Finally made Ftc
How many likes can I get for
my joblessness

6 Likes

Re: Lagos Girl With Big Boobs Opens It For All by Nobody: 12:25am On Mar 06, 2017
This Gloria will post anything for traffic
Re: Lagos Girl With Big Boobs Opens It For All by yarimo(m): 12:27am On Mar 06, 2017
Chai those BOOBS must be very soft, meanwhile acting chairman Vaseline crew SAMBISA FOREST branch is here. Thank you grin

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Girl With Big Boobs Opens It For All by Punctual(m): 12:31am On Mar 06, 2017
Is she having an infection?? Cus i wonder why d thing dey shapeless
Re: Lagos Girl With Big Boobs Opens It For All by Hustlerlomo(m): 12:35am On Mar 06, 2017
The kind odour wey go dey this one under nor be here oo
Re: Lagos Girl With Big Boobs Opens It For All by littlewonders: 12:57am On Mar 06, 2017
This kind yansh na to position am for akara frying.

She has all it take to fry road side akara.
Re: Lagos Girl With Big Boobs Opens It For All by kreezy(m): 1:06am On Mar 06, 2017
Wait!I'm seeing balloons
Re: Lagos Girl With Big Boobs Opens It For All by osemoses1234(m): 1:18am On Mar 06, 2017
RUBBISH NEXT PLSSSSSSSSSSs RADARADA
Re: Lagos Girl With Big Boobs Opens It For All by QueenSuccubus(f): 7:06am On Mar 06, 2017
shocked shocked shocked

Reiign please close my mouth... shocked shocked shocked

I kant believe it...her melons.. undecided
Re: Lagos Girl With Big Boobs Opens It For All by REIIGN(m): 7:10am On Mar 06, 2017
QueenSuccubus:
shocked shocked shocked

Reii.gn please close my mouth... shocked shocked shocked

I kant believe it...her melons.. undecided

Should I put something in your mouth to close it

Ayam not understanding grin
Re: Lagos Girl With Big Boobs Opens It For All by QueenSuccubus(f): 7:14am On Mar 06, 2017
REIIGN:

Should I put something in your mouth to close it

Ayam not understanding grin

Yaaaz! Put sometin tat I can chew grin
Re: Lagos Girl With Big Boobs Opens It For All by REIIGN(m): 7:15am On Mar 06, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

Yaaaz! Put sometin tat I can chew grin

You sure you don't want something you can suck and gargle grin
Re: Lagos Girl With Big Boobs Opens It For All by QueenSuccubus(f): 7:16am On Mar 06, 2017
REIIGN:

You sure you don't want something you can suck and gargle grin

grin

Like what?
Re: Lagos Girl With Big Boobs Opens It For All by REIIGN(m): 7:22am On Mar 06, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

grin

Like what?

POPSICLE tongue
Re: Lagos Girl With Big Boobs Opens It For All by Dexema(m): 7:46am On Mar 06, 2017
Give those soccer balls 10 years and you won't recognise dem no more.
Re: Lagos Girl With Big Boobs Opens It For All by Idydarling(f): 8:09am On Mar 06, 2017
besto50:
;Finally made Ftc * How many likes can I get for my joblessness
it's not on front page bro,it's only then u can gloat as u like
Re: Lagos Girl With Big Boobs Opens It For All by dikeigbo2(m): 9:14am On Mar 06, 2017
This is called loaded,its almost her knee length grin
Re: Lagos Girl With Big Boobs Opens It For All by Sugarboyy(m): 11:30am On Mar 06, 2017
wonderful cheesy cheesy
Re: Lagos Girl With Big Boobs Opens It For All by odaniel1(m): 12:42pm On Mar 06, 2017
I cannor coman kill myself handling these type of women in bed. My broomstick waist will just evapor8!

haba! where I wan start from..Manual?

1 Like

Re: Lagos Girl With Big Boobs Opens It For All by jeff1607(m): 12:56pm On Mar 06, 2017
most with huge Hmmmm tend to have little or no nips
Re: Lagos Girl With Big Boobs Opens It For All by MayhorE(m): 3:07pm On Mar 06, 2017
kreezy:
Wait!I'm seeing balloons
I'm seeing watermelons

(1) (Reply)

I'm Confused Should I Still Continue With This Relationship / “I Am 22 Years Old” — Cute Lady With A Baby Face Cries Out { Photos } / GUYS Beware! Not ALL That Bounces Are Bobby (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.