Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,530 members, 7,823,308 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

Be The Jugde Of This Matter - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Be The Jugde Of This Matter (598 Views)

Ubunja And Ko I Need Your Wisdom On This Matter / Nairalanders Make Una Help Us Settle This Matter.....(pictures) / When Size Doesn't Matter: Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Be The Jugde Of This Matter by johnjunior39(m): 1:29pm On Mar 06, 2017
Dear people, how will you take it seeing your gal waking up one morning and breaking up with you then been very close pal to your friend and room mate,. How will you see things when you all stay same place and you see them cuddling
Re: Be The Jugde Of This Matter by Valkaryie(f): 1:35pm On Mar 06, 2017
Your friend has been a very naughty boy at your back grin

1 Like

Re: Be The Jugde Of This Matter by Goodlyhrt(m): 1:38pm On Mar 06, 2017
Try again next time
Re: Be The Jugde Of This Matter by Nobody: 1:38pm On Mar 06, 2017
Just look for another gf and make sure to kiss her passionately right before them. grin

1 Like

Re: Be The Jugde Of This Matter by spencerlouis(m): 2:53pm On Mar 06, 2017
may b she wnts u 2 beg her or smtin!!!

1 Like

Re: Be The Jugde Of This Matter by Nobody: 4:35pm On Mar 06, 2017
Are u not happy she broke up with you before jumping ship? Some would sleep with your friend in secret and pretend to be strangers when you r around
Re: Be The Jugde Of This Matter by johnjunior39(m): 4:50pm On Mar 06, 2017
kimbra:
Just look for another gf and make sure to kiss her passionately right before them. grin
Does that really work?
Re: Be The Jugde Of This Matter by johnjunior39(m): 4:52pm On Mar 06, 2017
Fifthcolumnist:
Are u not happy she broke up with you before jumping ship? Some would sleep with your friend in secret and pretend to be strangers when you r around
she know I dont double date and when i love, I give me my whole, well the sight of them two everyday and them gisting like i dont exist is so not easy
Re: Be The Jugde Of This Matter by Nobody: 5:05pm On Mar 06, 2017
johnjunior39:

she know I dont double date and when i love, I give me my whole, well the sight of them two everyday and them gisting like i dont exist is so not easy

I've been there sha! I understand. What you need to do is talk to ur friend about it so they can at least respect your feelings and do their touching when you're away, or at least not to spite you
Re: Be The Jugde Of This Matter by Nobody: 5:32pm On Mar 06, 2017
You'll need a Judge Judy to judge this

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

MY LEAVE (A Sad Tale Of A Princess And Her Throne) / Men Can Be In Abusive Relationships Too. / Men Only: TOP 10 Lies Women Tell Their Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.