Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,051 members, 7,818,157 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

Kate Henshaw Comments On Kemen's Disqualification From BBNaija - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kate Henshaw Comments On Kemen's Disqualification From BBNaija (50804 Views)

Mercy: I Blamed Myself For Tacha's Disqualification From BBNaija / Tacha Shares First Video After Disqualification From BBNaija, Says She's Fine / K.Brule Tweets After Disqualification From BBNaija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kate Henshaw Comments On Kemen's Disqualification From BBNaija by signz: 8:07am On Mar 07, 2017
exeasy:

I've been following your comments and I must say I'm disappointed at the way you're analyzing the issue, little wonder we are where we are because we always call the grave thing we do 'overstepping'. Did you watch the video? Did you listen to what Bisola told the housemates about his act? She said he waited till everyone was asleep, checked carefully if the cameras were watching him before going to commit such blunder. You call putting your hands into a female's private just over stepping? Try to watch the video and put yourself or your close relatives in Tboss's shoes. And enough of the bullshit that she's always showing her body parts and all. Kemen outrightly disrespected her and that was his third strike.

You see eh, after reading peoples' comment on this Kemen Issue i've come to realise that we have a rape culture in Nigeria.

This should teach us men a lesson. We should not teach our sons to behave like Kemen, we shuld teach our sons and train ourselves to be gentlemen.

Before any sexual act obtain a consent first. Be it verbal consent or body consent.

1 Like

Re: Kate Henshaw Comments On Kemen's Disqualification From BBNaija by fr3do(m): 8:37am On Mar 07, 2017
cr7lomo:
Moral of the story...if u wanna succeed in life, park woman first...afterall no one knew David loved women when he was a shepherd, until he became king

nice one!
Re: Kate Henshaw Comments On Kemen's Disqualification From BBNaija by Greyboyokon130: 8:46am On Mar 07, 2017
Sorry to my nigga kemen followed d direction of d third leg
Re: Kate Henshaw Comments On Kemen's Disqualification From BBNaija by Saintp(m): 8:52am On Mar 07, 2017
What Kemen did was stupid and he could even get his ass sued for it. But then, big brother has no moral right to disqualify him because in a way they also encourage this kind of nonsense.

If big brother has set some rules, no sex, no kiss, no romance, I believe all of them will respect themselves. But in a situation where some are sucking dick, sucking breast, fingering and all these have been just cool to the eyes, then people like Kemen will try thier luck at least no be only him waka come.
Re: Kate Henshaw Comments On Kemen's Disqualification From BBNaija by evexx1(f): 8:53am On Mar 07, 2017
Serves him right. Next time he will control himself.

Hot thing!
Re: Kate Henshaw Comments On Kemen's Disqualification From BBNaija by Claessique1(f): 9:26am On Mar 07, 2017
shamecurls:
Tboss is just Evil!

Denying she never knew Kemen was fingering her not knowing we viewers saw how she reacted and even position for Kemen!

It's very funny how Tboss tarnished his image by her claiming she was not aware.

A python can get into her vagina without her knowing then!

Still had the effrontery to say her dad be watching her while she did be walking half unclad and with Miyonse fingering her also on live TV

My thoughts basically, no amount of sleep woukf warrant you not knowing you been touched. When you not dead.
Re: Kate Henshaw Comments On Kemen's Disqualification From BBNaija by Nobody: 10:38am On Mar 07, 2017
exeasy:

I've been following your comments and I must say I'm disappointed at the way you're analyzing the issue, little wonder we are where we are because we always call the grave thing we do 'overstepping'. Did you watch the video? Did you listen to what Bisola told the housemates about his act? She said he waited till everyone was asleep, checked carefully if the cameras were watching him before going to commit such blunder. You call putting your hands into a female's private just over stepping? Try to watch the video and put yourself or your close relatives in Tboss's shoes. And enough of the bullshit that she's always showing her body parts and all. Kemen outrightly disrespected her and that was his third strike.
well i never took out time to watch d video, i only briefly saw a pic of kemen leanin side by side with tboss on the bed. then again do we have to tarnish his image? this guy will come back to the country and everyone will be looking at him lyk a rapist but others would celebrate the ones that displayed promiscuous behaviours on the show. m nt giving excuse for his actions but many do way worse than he does. yea he could be a pervert but do we call him a rapist?
lets look at it closely, do you think his action fits into any part of this definition?

Re: Kate Henshaw Comments On Kemen's Disqualification From BBNaija by exeasy(m): 5:53pm On Mar 07, 2017
prettyboi1989:

well i never took out time to watch d video, i only briefly saw a pic of kemen leanin side by side with tboss on the bed. then again do we have to tarnish his image? this guy will come back to the country and everyone will be looking at him lyk a rapist but others would celebrate the ones that displayed promiscuous behaviours on the show. m nt giving excuse for his actions but many do way worse than he does. yea he could be a pervert but do we call him a rapist?
lets look at it closely, do you think his action fits into any part of this definition?
Be it rape or not, he sexually assaulted her. That's the main thing. He should even count himself lucky that he wasn't sued by TBOSS as that would have been the case in other climes.
Re: Kate Henshaw Comments On Kemen's Disqualification From BBNaija by fadsam: 6:48pm On Mar 07, 2017
gbam! best comment I ever read on Nairaland.

u self observe, think say na only me feel dat comment

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Perri Shakes-Drayton And Cynthia Obi-Uchendu, Ebuka's Wife In Matching Outfits / Adetutu Alabi: "Sex Work Should Be Legal" Tribal Mark Model / Segun Wire Goes Back To Begging, Zlatan Ibile Called Out For Using & Dumping Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.