Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,608 members, 7,823,652 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

That Accident That Almost Took My Life (photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / That Accident That Almost Took My Life (photos) (2631 Views)

My Girlfriend Took My Phone And Uploaded Her Pictures On My Whatsapp Status / My Baby Mama, My Baby And Myself Rocking The Village Life - Photos / He Forcefully Took My Virginity, Wants Marriage. I'm Hurting. What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: That Accident That Almost Took My Life (photos) by Nobody: 10:38pm On Mar 06, 2017
You dey crase
Re: That Accident That Almost Took My Life (photos) by HARDDON: 10:45pm On Mar 06, 2017
RadiantBae:

You have killed me with laughter! The twists and turns of your story is out of this world grin

Oh , twist n turn is actually his logo.

He twists nland n turns his music career in a big pot!

He is like d sea waves that ebbs n tosses.

If u know how many chart splitting albums he has released with his tongue, u wud be amazed!
Re: That Accident That Almost Took My Life (photos) by Nobody: 11:03pm On Mar 06, 2017
Rayhandrinni:
jack ur account is next
what account?
Re: That Accident That Almost Took My Life (photos) by Nobody: 7:15am On Mar 07, 2017
airforce1pikin:
Wow...so sorry to hear this boss, but the hustle must continue. Believe!!
why u no help ur dad fight dad fight dem bad guys
Re: That Accident That Almost Took My Life (photos) by Nobody: 7:18am On Mar 07, 2017
Rayhandrinni:
jack ur account is next
Re: That Accident That Almost Took My Life (photos) by Nobody: 7:20am On Mar 07, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
Lefulefu, can I fry the beans now?
brother mi wetin make i do? grin

1 Like

Re: That Accident That Almost Took My Life (photos) by airforce1pikin(m): 8:25am On Mar 07, 2017
lefulefu:

why u no help ur dad fight dad fight dem bad guys
Lol...you no go kill person grin
Re: That Accident That Almost Took My Life (photos) by Nobody: 8:50am On Mar 07, 2017
airforce1pikin:

Lol...you no go kill person grin
but dats wat pickins do na haba grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Will U Know A Guy Really Love U / Slayqueen Shows Off Butts In A Shrine Looking Bedroom (photos) / Crushed, A Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.