Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,000 members, 7,810,786 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:23 PM

That Accident That Almost Took My Life (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / That Accident That Almost Took My Life (photos) (2621 Views)

My Girlfriend Took My Phone And Uploaded Her Pictures On My Whatsapp Status / My Baby Mama, My Baby And Myself Rocking The Village Life - Photos / He Forcefully Took My Virginity, Wants Marriage. I'm Hurting. What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

That Accident That Almost Took My Life (photos) by Nobody: 8:35pm On Mar 06, 2017
Street life almost consumed me but came out alive and still right here standing up tall.

I still remember that night I thought was over for me but I fought my way back to life.

Oh boy, those Needle and Stitches was hell upon a man.. But I survived. Lol

Mom was with me all through that night.. Pinky woulda but no need.

I am unstoppable because I'm clean and I got God.

Believe!

1 Like

Re: That Accident That Almost Took My Life (photos) by airforce1pikin(m): 8:35pm On Mar 06, 2017
Wow...so sorry to hear this boss, but the hustle must continue. Believe!!

1 Like

Re: That Accident That Almost Took My Life (photos) by fairlyusedpant: 8:36pm On Mar 06, 2017
Chai, that okada is very wicked, if i was the one, i won't snap any pics atall atall, i will just treat myself first and give testimony, but some people chai, thank God am different

5 Likes

Re: That Accident That Almost Took My Life (photos) by professorfal: 8:36pm On Mar 06, 2017
My sympathy brother, you don't deserve this.
Re: That Accident That Almost Took My Life (photos) by Nobody: 8:38pm On Mar 06, 2017
Lefulefu, can I fry the beans now?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: That Accident That Almost Took My Life (photos) by vedah: 8:38pm On Mar 06, 2017
We thank God you survived. But ambulance for a cut in your palm?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: That Accident That Almost Took My Life (photos) by dacblogger: 8:39pm On Mar 06, 2017
Re: That Accident That Almost Took My Life (photos) by Valkaryie(f): 8:39pm On Mar 06, 2017
shocked must've been really painful. Sorry, get well soon
Re: That Accident That Almost Took My Life (photos) by Nobody: 8:41pm On Mar 06, 2017
fairlyusedpant:
Chai, that okada is very wicked, if i was the one, i won't snap any pics atall atall, i will just treat myself first and give testimony, but some people chai, thank God am different

Not Okada

Your attempt at joke was a flop
Re: That Accident That Almost Took My Life (photos) by professorfal: 8:42pm On Mar 06, 2017
fairlyusedpant:

So you get sense small
Re: That Accident That Almost Took My Life (photos) by Nollynude: 8:43pm On Mar 06, 2017
OK Bro.... Na Your way

1 Like

Re: That Accident That Almost Took My Life (photos) by Nobody: 8:44pm On Mar 06, 2017
vedah:
As in ehnnnnn... His case must be different nii. undecided
Re: That Accident That Almost Took My Life (photos) by Nobody: 8:51pm On Mar 06, 2017
Aderola15:

As in ehnnnnn... His case must be different nii. undecided

If Nairaland got "Block" button, God knows I would have blocked you forever.
Re: That Accident That Almost Took My Life (photos) by Nobody: 9:11pm On Mar 06, 2017
ChrisAirforce1:

If Nairaland got "Block" button, God knows I would have blocked you forever.
Lmaooooooo grin grin cheesy cheesy grin grin

Eeyahh.. Thing is I could almost feel pity for you if you weren't such a villainous little sod but damn, that's exactly whom you are dude. I'll put in few words for you when talking to God poor lil boy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: That Accident That Almost Took My Life (photos) by Draei: 9:26pm On Mar 06, 2017
Dude has now duplicated DumbJude's style
showing his redundant trolling skills...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: That Accident That Almost Took My Life (photos) by Sugarboyy(m): 9:28pm On Mar 06, 2017
Did you die?

1 Like

Re: That Accident That Almost Took My Life (photos) by Nobody: 9:28pm On Mar 06, 2017
Aderola15:

Eeyahh.. Thing is I could almost feel pity for you if you weren't such a villainous little sod but damn, that's exactly whom you are dude. I'll put in few words for you when talking to God poor lil boy.
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: That Accident That Almost Took My Life (photos) by HARDDON: 10:05pm On Mar 06, 2017
Aderola15:

Ouch!

3 Likes

Re: That Accident That Almost Took My Life (photos) by Nobody: 10:08pm On Mar 06, 2017
HARDDON:

Ouch!

Who is egwe
Re: That Accident That Almost Took My Life (photos) by Nobody: 10:12pm On Mar 06, 2017
I don see this hand and similar stories more than 3 times. Our artist abeg tell us another story

1 Like

Re: That Accident That Almost Took My Life (photos) by Nobody: 10:14pm On Mar 06, 2017
vedah:
Bobo juicegrin
Re: That Accident That Almost Took My Life (photos) by HARDDON: 10:14pm On Mar 06, 2017
RadiantBae:

Who is egwe

He was op's manager until he stole pinkPants from op, left him wit no single record, huge bills , keypad n a lil MB to blow

cheesy

1 Like

Re: That Accident That Almost Took My Life (photos) by Nobody: 10:16pm On Mar 06, 2017
HARDDON:

He was op's manager until he stole pinkPants from op

cheesy

Pink pants is op wife I'm guessing grin
Re: That Accident That Almost Took My Life (photos) by Nobody: 10:17pm On Mar 06, 2017
HARDDON:

He was op's manager until he stole pinkPants from op, left him wit no single record, huge bills , keypad n a lil MB to blow

cheesy

Go and inform egwe, he must know the new developments cheesy
Re: That Accident That Almost Took My Life (photos) by HARDDON: 10:22pm On Mar 06, 2017
RadiantBae:

Pink pants is op wife I'm guessing grin

Nah ! Story has it that he cudnt afford d pride price. cheesy

Dude passed out when he saw the list! grin

But PinkPants really luvd him though, poor gurl accepted a custom rubber band as engagement ring!

The big dream lies he's been telling, blinded her! buh one day, she suddenly woke up, n was gone! cheesy

Cant bliv im doing this cheesy
Re: That Accident That Almost Took My Life (photos) by Nobody: 10:23pm On Mar 06, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
Lefulefu, can I fry the beans now?
jack ur account is next

Re: That Accident That Almost Took My Life (photos) by Nobody: 10:25pm On Mar 06, 2017
HARDDON:

Nah ! Story has it that he cudnt afford d pride price. cheesy

He passed out when he saw the list! grin

But PinkPants really luvd him though, poor gurl accepted a custom rubber band as engagement ring!

The big dream lies he's been telling, blinded her! buh one day, she suddenly woke up, n was gone! cheesy

Cant bliv im doing this cheesy

This is juicer than RHOA, when is the season finally grin
Re: That Accident That Almost Took My Life (photos) by shinarlaura(f): 10:28pm On Mar 06, 2017
So sorry about that. Thank God u re save

1 Like

Re: That Accident That Almost Took My Life (photos) by louiskay(m): 10:31pm On Mar 06, 2017
Mr.boy, shey dem take nairaland swear for u nii.... Ahnahn..... Cant u maintain a private life outside nl.....
U chop, fucxk, carry weight, playball, carry gf go date, fite gf, enter studio, enter accident. go party ..... U must tell romance section.....Haba.....
Oboy... U gat grow up ooo....

4 Likes

Re: That Accident That Almost Took My Life (photos) by HARDDON: 10:33pm On Mar 06, 2017
RadiantBae:

Go and inform egwe, he must know the new developments cheesy

Nah, not me. See that chicken? That was for their wedding but it escaped d day pinkyp did n made away wit his most valuable asset: his hip hop gangstar shoes! shocked grin

Now he's left wit his DO-RAG cheesy
Re: That Accident That Almost Took My Life (photos) by HARDDON: 10:36pm On Mar 06, 2017
RadiantBae:

This is juicer than RHOA, when is the season finally grin

I dont think ur eyes,heart, mind can withstand this much juice bae .
grin cheesy

Lets continue wit RHOA
Re: That Accident That Almost Took My Life (photos) by Nobody: 10:36pm On Mar 06, 2017
HARDDON:

Nah, not me. See that chicken? That was for their wedding but it escaped d day pinkyp did n made away wit his most valuable asset: his hip hop gangstar shoes! shocked grin

Now he's left wit his DO-RAG cheesy

You have killed me with laughter! The twists and turns of your story is out of this world grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Am Confused About This Married Lady / What Is True Love? / She's Perfect Slim Tall Curvy The Dream Girl All Men Want.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.