Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,769 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:00 PM

Tradition - A Story - Literature (118) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Tradition - A Story (1138947 Views)

The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. / "No Pleasure For Dead Girls" A Story By Mancrimes.. / CHOICES AND Chances(a Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) ... (137) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tradition - A Story by do4luv14(m): 7:35pm On Aug 20, 2017
Johnsown1:
Mrs chumzypinky i think some of ur sentences are truncated due to copy error or formatting error, pleas do review it when next ur posting. Thanks Though
i wish u will be posting it frequently like u did with the last two.

supported, and pls, make DIKE/SHIV update planty abeg

1 Like

Re: Tradition - A Story by Queensiju: 9:44pm On Aug 20, 2017
Palace on fire. Nice update ,Maam.
Re: Tradition - A Story by Sylva2147: 5:49am On Aug 21, 2017
please people in the house can someone help me with the examples of some words that has an "a" consonant sounds?
Re: Tradition - A Story by possibilita(m): 8:20am On Aug 21, 2017
I have a feeling the problem is not about just the king but about the affairs of the crowd prince and Mia

2 Likes

Re: Tradition - A Story by PrexyD(f): 11:26am On Aug 21, 2017
this story has just upgraded to a higher level but to think of it why did the gods and great dibia not see all the abominations been committed before the case study of Igwe and Freda went viral?

well done M. Chumzy
Re: Tradition - A Story by majoie: 4:33pm On Aug 21, 2017
Dike and Mia's act don bear fruit of abomination
Re: Tradition - A Story by marychommy(f): 5:32pm On Aug 21, 2017
d Lolo and d dibia r in it together. Lolo can never forgive easily.Lolo didnt kn DAT Mia is her daughter
Re: Tradition - A Story by Saintmary(f): 8:29pm On Aug 21, 2017
I think the abomination is Dike sleeping with Mia . Welldone ma'am
Re: Tradition - A Story by Rymadospar(f): 8:30pm On Aug 21, 2017
tradition sooooo interesting
Re: Tradition - A Story by Kimkardashain(f): 7:44am On Aug 22, 2017
freda na wa oh, lolo hope u didnt bribe d dibia
Re: Tradition - A Story by cbella(f): 7:36pm On Aug 22, 2017
Eiiiii, Palace on real fire.... Mia is that abomination
Re: Tradition - A Story by possibilita(m): 3:17pm On Aug 23, 2017
What a palace
Re: Tradition - A Story by possibilita(m): 3:18pm On Aug 23, 2017
cbella:
Eiiiii, Palace on real fire.... Mia is that abomination
you are not far from the truth
Re: Tradition - A Story by majoie: 9:32am On Aug 24, 2017
Iya beji,pls na come Nd feed us
Re: Tradition - A Story by Chumzypinky(f): 4:32pm On Aug 24, 2017
Dike dropped his phone and sighed. The Igwe just called him and asked him to come to the palace immediately. Maybe he was thinking he had not heard the news.

Shiv entered the room immediately 'Dike have you heard?'

'that the Igwe has been asked to vacate the throne? Yes i've heard. Thanks for informing me'

She gazed at him under her lashes 'are you mad at me?'

'why should i? Have you done something i should be mad at?'

'or are you mad at me for barging into the room when you were having a romantic session with your lover? I'm sorry. I didnt know she was inside with you. If i had known, i wouldnt have entered the room'

Dike scoffed 'Dora cant be my lover. She's my wife'

'your wife, your lover, all the same. What matters is you were having sex with her'

'so? Why are you making it seem like something very huge?'

Shiv bit her lower lips 'its not as if its something huge. She's your wife. You have right to everyone's body in this house. Including mine'

'then mind your business! If i'm having sex with Dora, then it shouldnt concern you!'

'Dike, what have i done wrong? Why are you making it seem like we've been having problems before?'

'its not as if we are having problems'

'then why are you acting this way towards me?'

He looked away. He hadnt been able to control himself. Shiv didnt deserve to be spoken to that way. But he had felt like he was being turned away that day when he had come to inform her that the Lolo sent for her. The way she had spoken had made him feel less important. It had really hurt him.

'i'm sorry'

'its not as if i'm angry that you're doing something with Dora. I expected it but....'

'i'm not doing anything with Dora. I've never touched Dora before'

Shiv scoffed 'tell that to someone who didnt see what i saw this morning'

'i've never been this serious'

'and i've never been this sure of something i've seen. She was practically naked, lying on the bed, and she had a towel round your waist, dripping with sweat. What is that supposed to mean?'

'firstly, i wasnt dripping with sweat. I was just coming out from the shower when i met her in my room. And she was fully, but scantily clothed when i went to the door to open it for you. And then when i turned back, she wasnt dressed. I was just as surprised as you are. Believe me or not Shiv, i didnt touch Dora. We had nothing'

'now how am i supposed to believe that you went to the door and turned back, and miraculously, she went from clothed to naked, all of a sudden. Thats very poor Dike. Look, dont lie, even if you're doing something with Dora, it isnt supposed to affect me. You're her husband and she's your wife afterall. So stop explaining even to the point of lying'

Dike shook his head 'i cant do anything with Dora. And it hurts me that you arent believing me'

'so, why was the door locked when i knocked?'

'thats because she locked the door when she came in'

Shiv shook her head 'you're such a bad liar'

And she left the room even before he could say something else.

TBC

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tradition - A Story by ftosino(m): 4:56pm On Aug 24, 2017
grin Thanks For The Update Mummy Chumzypinky , More Power To Your Fingers And More Fuel To Generator.
Re: Tradition - A Story by Emekus92(m): 4:58pm On Aug 24, 2017
Why is shiv acting like Dora now
Re: Tradition - A Story by onometee(f): 6:05pm On Aug 24, 2017
People of Nairaland, I have posted my first story oo
Biko support my ministry

https://www.nairaland.com/4009790/dangerous-friend#59790649
Re: Tradition - A Story by mercyymai(f): 7:01pm On Aug 24, 2017
Emekus92:
Why is shiv acting like Dora now

Abeg let her form o. Nw normal thing nw
Re: Tradition - A Story by possibilita(m): 8:45pm On Aug 24, 2017
Hmmmm jealousy in the air
Re: Tradition - A Story by Estherol(f): 8:54pm On Aug 24, 2017
So mrs fred is d one causing all this commotion?Shiv stop judging him even though it is not easy to believe.Mama ejima more data in your phone
Re: Tradition - A Story by Nobody: 10:39pm On Aug 24, 2017
One word for all what is going on in this story "TWIST".
I mean the story has suddenly delved into a new dimension. hmmmmmmmm.

I think, all this drama, I mean, the sudden and mysterious impeachment of the igwe is linked to any of the following reason(s).

1.) The adultery committed between The Igwe and the Freda.
2.) The Incest (abomination) committed between Dike and Mia.
3.) The sudden knowledge of Mia being the Igwe's daughter and the circumstances surrounding her birth and her been hidden from her paternal family, which has to do with adultery of course.
4.) The Dibia has been bribed by The Lolo for a yet to be known reason.
5.) For other unknown reasons which I don't know but is in the cerebrum of Chumzypinky.

Well all in all, all I have to say is Chumzypinky, YOU ARE THE BEST.

1 Like

Re: Tradition - A Story by Nobody: 10:49pm On Aug 24, 2017
The Igwe has been given seven days ultimatum impeachment. what is the reason behind it.
Freda has seemingly been ban or demoted as Chief in the kingdom and it has been revealed that the Lolo is behind it. What is the Lolo up to.
Has Shiv started developing feelings for Dike that will warrant such attitude towards Dike from her?.

Find out on next episode of TRADITION airing on Chumzy TV.

DON'T MISS IT.

2 Likes

Re: Tradition - A Story by wizsolzy(m): 11:49am On Aug 25, 2017
I no understand dis mumu shiv atall ...so somebody no fit dock he wife again

1 Like

Re: Tradition - A Story by Slimzjane(f): 12:39pm On Aug 25, 2017
this shiv jealousy is doing me one kind..dora will be like utorrrr

1 Like

Re: Tradition - A Story by Sojikhing: 3:27pm On Aug 25, 2017
hmm iits love and jealous fight they will both get over it.
Re: Tradition - A Story by Chumzypinky(f): 9:23pm On Aug 25, 2017
All the Chiefs left remaining Chief Akota, someone the Igwe considered a friend, and someone he could relate private issues with.

'i am really worried Ako. I know i cheated on Ngozi, but common, its not something that the gods should be mad at. For all i know, adultery didnt start with me. Its been happening since ages' The Igwe complained.

'i am equally surprised myself. Or is there something Dibia isnt telling us? He cant just up and order you to leave the palace without telling us the reason. Or is he up to some mischief?'

'i've thought about that. But Dibia cant do such. Heaven knows the gods would strike him dead immediately he tries something of that calibre'

'hmm... I smell something fishy Igwe'

'there's something definitely fishy somewhere Ako'

'come seven days, we shall know the cause. But what you must never do, is drop the crown when you've not heard from the gods the reason why you must leave the palace and why it shall be cleansed. There's a reason for every season i believe'

'thats something else Ako. What i'm wondering is, if i should vacate the throne, will Dike be the one to assume it or someone else?'

Ako's eyes brightened 'thats another food for thought Igwe. I never thought of that'

TBC

21 Likes

Re: Tradition - A Story by do4luv14(m): 9:40pm On Aug 25, 2017
Aaaahhhhhh!!!!!! Mama ejima........ E short ooooo........

tank you sha ooo......, how our shidrem, hopey say dem bery pine ooo.... Toh.... Giv dem berygudnit kiss pur me ko!!!!.... grin

2 Likes

Re: Tradition - A Story by Chumzypinky(f): 3:00pm On Aug 26, 2017
'hmm, have you guys heard?' Chinny stated placing both hands on her hips, others looked at her with interest while Dora ignored her 'you guys want to tell us that you havent heard what happened yesterday in this very house of ours? Thats very interesting'

'is it about the Igwe?' Adanna asked.

'Igwe ke, hapu kwanu Igwe first. This is about Dike and one of us here. I'm not about to mention names though. But something, i mean something that y'all would find very hilarious happened right in Dike's room yesterday'

'you tell us na, what happened? Talk and stop keeping us in suspense'

'somebody walked naked out of Dike's room yesterday. And i mean, naked, from head to toe. Dike walked the person out of his room, thats a failed attempt at seduction' She laughed.

Dora looked up, then returned her gaze back to her food.

'seriously'
'who was that?'
'when did that happen?'
'who tried to seduce Dike? Are you lying or saying the truth?'

'before nko? Why will i lie because of something that isnt worth it. I said i saw the person with my two kro kro eyes, no be say person tell me'

'then who come be the person?' Edna asked with full interest.

Shiv looked at Chinny, she wasnt supposed to mention it at all. But wait a minute, did Dike really walk Dora out of his room naked? Does it mean that he was actually saying the truth?

'you guys just look at yourselves, who do you think i'm referring to amongst you?' Chinny said winking at Dora.

They looked at themselves.

'i mean people that are not smiling' Chinny said.

'Shivani and Dora. You mean both of them?'

'among the two of them, one is responsible and levelheaded, while the other is foolish and extremely stupid. I didnt mention anyone's name though. But lemme eat my food jhor. Who that person epp?'

She drew a chair close to Shiv and started eating.

By this time Dora had already buried her head in shame.

TBC

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tradition - A Story by do4luv14(m): 3:12pm On Aug 26, 2017
Ahhhh wia everybody go nah

ope ooooo mak ah dey enjoy am go,

Nice update and happy to you and your family over dis PINKY mum,

abeg Fed me more am still hungry, before dem go come chok mouth cool
Re: Tradition - A Story by chisiudeh: 3:15pm On Aug 26, 2017
Chinny just released a diss track on Dora. From Dora's withdrawal back to her shell,i dont see any response coming. Meanwhile Shiv you haff shit for shrine again. No let Dike serve you ur shit as he served Dora.

(1) (2) (3) ... (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) ... (137) (Reply)

Number 225 Katakata Street / Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.