Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,873 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:19 PM

Tradition - A Story - Literature (120) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Tradition - A Story (1138952 Views)

The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. / "No Pleasure For Dead Girls" A Story By Mancrimes.. / CHOICES AND Chances(a Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) ... (137) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tradition - A Story by possibilita(m): 3:46am On Aug 30, 2017
Dying in motion

1 Like

Re: Tradition - A Story by CRaIziee(f): 12:01pm On Aug 30, 2017
This story is truly DraMA-ThICK.. Bt I do hope Lolo is the abomition...her own dn too much sef
Re: Tradition - A Story by cbella(f): 2:47pm On Aug 30, 2017
Hehhehe, is that our own igwe increasing tempo.....

Thanks for update, mummy
Re: Tradition - A Story by msylva2147(m): 2:55pm On Aug 30, 2017
CRaIziee:
This story is truly DraMA-ThICK.. Bt I do hope Lolo is the abomition...her own dn too much sef
Lolo is not the abomination but Dike for sleeping with his own blood sister.
Re: Tradition - A Story by CRaIziee(f): 3:02pm On Aug 30, 2017
msylva2147:
Lolo is not the abomination but Dike for sleeping with his own blood sister.
I can't help bt think such... Hw sure are we dat the Lolo dos nt have her own secret... The story is just intriguing..
Re: Tradition - A Story by Nobody: 3:52pm On Aug 30, 2017
Igwe has died in active service
Re: Tradition - A Story by cbella(f): 5:08pm On Aug 30, 2017
Queenbeee:
Igwe has died in active service

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Tradition - A Story by Kadexkadijat(f): 5:08pm On Aug 30, 2017
Lolo has 1 thick secret wc is d fact that dike is nt igwe son. Cos igwe wud d admitted into hospital nd wud b told dat he nids blood. Jst guessing, mum chumzy kudos. Pls update asap.
Re: Tradition - A Story by msylva2147(m): 11:17pm On Aug 30, 2017
CRaIziee:
I can't help bt think such... Hw sure are we dat the Lolo dos nt have her own secret... The story is just intriguing..
sure, but the main reason why the gods are angry is because of what Dike and his sister did. Although lolo may have her own secret plans which coincided with the abomination Dike and his sister cause which will make her believe that it is her plan that works.

1 Like

Re: Tradition - A Story by possibilita(m): 8:12am On Aug 31, 2017
msylva2147:
sure, but the main reason why the gods are angry is because of what Dike and his sister did. Although lolo may have her own secret plans which coincided with the abomination Dike and his sister cause which will make her believe that it is her plan that works.
before you conclude that the gods are angry because of Dike and Mia did you ask if they did it on purpose. First Dike does know he slept with his sister neither does the sister knows about it but if they want to shame them it's for the fact that Mia knownly slept with her sisters husband and so does the husband but in such culture sleeping with one's sisters husband or husband sleeping with brothers wife is not considered an abomination.

1 Like

Re: Tradition - A Story by possibilita(m): 8:15am On Aug 31, 2017
And if there is an abomination I believe it's deep in the royal family especially for the gods to be angry and this does not in any way involve neither Mia nor Dike but may be related to them
Re: Tradition - A Story by CRaIziee(f): 9:11am On Aug 31, 2017
possibilita:
And if there is an abomination I believe it's deep in the royal family especially for the gods to be angry and this does not in any way involve neither Mia nor Dike but may be related to them
thats exactly my thought... the story is just beautiful and twisted... Lets just wait n c wat unfolds next
Re: Tradition - A Story by itsandi(m): 9:42am On Aug 31, 2017
Interesting story!

Read other interesting stories on Tushstories via

www.tushstories.com

#Click!
Re: Tradition - A Story by Nobody: 10:33am On Aug 31, 2017
grin grin RIP igwe He died going the way he came
Re: Tradition - A Story by Chumzypinky(f): 10:51am On Aug 31, 2017
sorry guys for the delay. and sorry that I haven't even shown face for a while. work, family, babies-sitting, it's all very hectic. I promise an update very soon that I assure all of u. love u guys plenty

2 Likes

Re: Tradition - A Story by PrexyD(f): 11:02am On Aug 31, 2017
we are waiting
Re: Tradition - A Story by Pearl05(f): 12:30pm On Aug 31, 2017
Found this story last night and couldn't drop my phone till I got to the end.

Wow for a nursing mom of ejima, ma I salute you.
Re: Tradition - A Story by Nobody: 10:04pm On Aug 31, 2017
prestigiouslady:
grin And Igwe rode back through the way he came....

Kittycat....men nemesis.

My dear, that's one reason why women is my most feared creatures on earth. It won't take them an inch to bring a man down with those muscles in between their legs @bolded

NO PUN INTENDED

Dear Chumzypinky, kudos to you. how is family.
Re: Tradition - A Story by Nobody: 10:11pm On Aug 31, 2017
The Igwe suddenly blacked out. what could be the curse of it?.

Find out on next episode of TRADITION showing on Chumzy TV.
Re: Tradition - A Story by BlissfulJeff(m): 11:30am On Sep 01, 2017
nice update
Re: Tradition - A Story by Ephhay(f): 1:26pm On Sep 01, 2017
Well-done ma'am
Re: Tradition - A Story by GeneralOyas(m): 2:01pm On Sep 01, 2017
Nice story
Re: Tradition - A Story by GeneralOyas(m): 2:01pm On Sep 01, 2017
But,it's too slow.
Re: Tradition - A Story by cbella(f): 10:31pm On Sep 01, 2017
Pearl05:
Found this story last night and couldn't drop my phone till I got to the end.

Wow for a nursing mom of ejima, ma I salute you.

Lolzxx ma'm you are late, to the dinner
Re: Tradition - A Story by kingofcasting(m): 12:17am On Sep 03, 2017
grin guess who's back

Re: Tradition - A Story by Ali1king: 11:30am On Sep 03, 2017
kingofcasting:
grin guess who's back

Welcome Home Bro
Re: Tradition - A Story by Chumzypinky(f): 2:19pm On Sep 03, 2017
kingofcasting:
grin guess who's back
welcome
Re: Tradition - A Story by Pearl05(f): 8:00pm On Sep 03, 2017
cbella:

Lolzxx ma'm you are late, to the dinner

I prefer it this way babe, I don't like the suspense when I need to be refreshing my page every 1hour.

1 Like

Re: Tradition - A Story by teepha: 7:24am On Sep 05, 2017
The update is taking too long very soon people will start loosing interest...we all know you are busy with work and the kids but atleast just find time to upload don't keep us in suspense... Thnx

1 Like

Re: Tradition - A Story by possibilita(m): 9:07am On Sep 05, 2017
Na wa oh wey update na

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tradition - A Story by bimberry1307(f): 2:19pm On Sep 05, 2017
kingofcasting:
grin guess who's back
Mr. president
Re: Tradition - A Story by Chumzypinky(f): 9:54pm On Sep 05, 2017
Dike and Ijeoma rushed in almost the same time into the hospital reception.
They met their mother in the reception, with just a wrapper tied around her chest, and a headtie around her neck. She was sobbing.

Wache paced up and down the hospital angrily. She bit her lips in anger when she saw Dike and Ijeoma rush in 'eh, so you two decided to come now abi? Foolish children! Your stupid and promiscious mother nearly killed my husband today. She practically raped Igwe, nonsense! You, Dike, i, Wache, i beat my chest and tell you that you will never be Igwe. I will never allow the wickedness of your godforsaken prostitute of a mother let you take over the throne. Foolish people! And as for you Ngozi, i'll show you pepper. Whether the Igwe survives or not, we'll both kill ourselves in the palace, watch me!'

'it is only you that will die in the palace' Ijeoma hissed and walked to where their mother sat. Dike completely ignored the mad woman. He knew the type of person she was, they had all grown up in the palace. She was a bigger troublemaker than his own mother.

'mom what happened?' Dike asked. He was simply dressed in ash jordan air joggers with a sweater of the same colour.

'Dike...' Lolo sobbed 'please come and comfort your mother' She spread her arms apart and he gladly went into her arms, hugged her and rubbed her back soothingly.

'but mum, what really happened? You just called us out of blues, did you and dad have a fight? I mean, you just got back into the palace' Ijeoma said.

'are you deaf?!' Wache chipped in 'didnt you hear me when i said your mother was fucking Igwe and he collapsed ontop of her and inside her?'

Ijeoma and Dike exchanged glances first, then looked at their mother, the look on her face confirmed what Wache said.

'your mother has gone to put fele fele inside her womanhood, that is why Igwe collapsed on top of her. She's so eager to get Dike ontop the throne that she's willing to get rid of the Igwe as quickly as possible!'

They ignored her.

'if not, how will a normal human being with a complete thinking faculty allow an old man to ride her so hard. Just because the Igwe was making love to her, she wanted to scream down the whole palace. Even before the whole saga, virtually everyone in the palace knew the Igwe was fucking her, what nonsense and childishness is that? She wants to tell us that she and Igwe reconciled, and that he has gone deep inside her again. What foolishness of an animal!'

'do not call my mum an animal' Ijeoma warned sternly 'do not insult my mother simply because you have nothing important to say. So what if something happened to the Igwe? Did the doctors confirmed his death? Igwe is not dead, and he wont die now. And if there's anyone that wants the igwe's death more than anything else, then that should be you and not my mother. For all i know, Igwe didnt collapse on top my mother for no just cause, it might just be a case of fatigue or heart attack!'

'exactly my point!' Wache clapped her hands 'the Igwe had every right to be fatigued and disturbed because its not everyday a king is asked to vacate his throne without enough reason. Knowing fully well that your father shouldnt be involved in strenous activities, why then did your mother go ahead and seduce him? As the so-called lolo, why didnt she just comfort him. I've told you, Lolo put fele fele inside her womanhood, that was the reason she left the palce without notice. Only God knows where she stayed when she left the palace'

'in my place Nne' Dike said calmly 'this isnt the best time to trade words with anyone. You better sit one place and keep quiet. Because you should know by now that i dont tolerate anyone insulting my mum'

'there's nothing you'll do. You cant do anything other than locking me up in my room again!'

'then try me'

He sat close to his mum and placed her head on his shoulder.

There was silence for minutes before the doctor came out.

Dike stood up immediately, his eyes searching for answers. The doctor just shook his head sadly.

TBC

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) ... (137) (Reply)

Number 225 Katakata Street / Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.