Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,754 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:39 PM

Tradition - A Story - Literature (61) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Tradition - A Story (1139277 Views)

The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. / "No Pleasure For Dead Girls" A Story By Mancrimes.. / CHOICES AND Chances(a Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (137) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tradition - A Story by chiilily(f): 2:14am On Apr 21, 2017
congrats to you mama ejima, I love twins
Re: Tradition - A Story by pelujam(f): 5:30am On Apr 21, 2017
Congratulation ma. am so happy for you and the family God bless you and the twice
Re: Tradition - A Story by Nobody: 6:06am On Apr 21, 2017
congrats ma, Oluwa a woo. I also pray for such. by the way, where is TheBlessedman? u born pikin finish​and run comot, which​kain thing . Abeg bia.
Re: Tradition - A Story by Bibi294(f): 6:27am On Apr 21, 2017
Chumzypinky:
Sorry guys that i've been able to update or even come online. I put to bed on Monday Evening thats why i couldnt come.
As for those whom the wait irritated, i'm deeply sorry. I just have to care for myself and the new babies (for the lord blessed me with twins, a boucing baby boy and a girl), so i'm terribly sorry.

Sheybi I told u say na twins.... I tap ya current of mummy chumchum....
Re: Tradition - A Story by dominicnuel(m): 6:34am On Apr 21, 2017
congrats ma
Re: Tradition - A Story by Nobody: 6:37am On Apr 21, 2017
Chumzypinky:
Sorry guys that i've been able to update or even come online. I put to bed on Monday Evening thats why i couldnt come.
As for those whom the wait irritated, i'm deeply sorry. I just have to care for myself and the new babies (for the lord blessed me with twins, a boucing baby boy and a girl), so i'm terribly sorry.

Congrats!!! The Kids will grow strong and healthy.
Re: Tradition - A Story by Gizy20(f): 6:58am On Apr 21, 2017
Waoooooooo, congratulations to u madam. No evil hand will be able to touch Dem in Jesus name, they will be a source of joy to u and would turn ur life around for good in Jesus name. Congratulations once more
Re: Tradition - A Story by iiru: 6:59am On Apr 21, 2017
congratulations ,Wishiibg you. strength and grace to takia of them and theit siblings.
Re: Tradition - A Story by Audrinakane(f): 7:03am On Apr 21, 2017
Congratulations to you dear. Thank God for safe delivery. May God bless you and your family and the new bundles of joy. Take care dear.
Re: Tradition - A Story by splendidiva(f): 7:10am On Apr 21, 2017
wow cngrts ma
Re: Tradition - A Story by heemah(f): 7:18am On Apr 21, 2017
Congratulations Ma'am! Thank God for ur double delight! May God bless them .
Re: Tradition - A Story by genius43(m): 7:19am On Apr 21, 2017
Congrats Mummy Chumzy
Re: Tradition - A Story by iamlynn(f): 7:43am On Apr 21, 2017
congrats mami
Re: Tradition - A Story by mofy1(f): 8:04am On Apr 21, 2017
Congrat mummy twin
Re: Tradition - A Story by crislyn(f): 8:17am On Apr 21, 2017
Chumzypinky:
Awww so sweet, congratulations. May God bless you and your babies.
Re: Tradition - A Story by abefe99: 8:51am On Apr 21, 2017
am very happy for u please pray for me too God should bless me with twins two girls dis year should be a year of testimony for me too
Re: Tradition - A Story by smokeydrinky: 8:56am On Apr 21, 2017
Chumzypinky:
Thanks for all the wishes. I really appreciate. Now i know y'all have my best interests at heart. God bless y'all. In due time an update will drop. Just that i'm not allowed to stress myself for too much now. Thanks

Big congratulations!!!! Ah I tap into your twins anointing o. Trust the cuties are bouncing? God be praised for a safe delivery.

Coupled with the other kids, you have your hands full this period. Plz take all d time you want, care for our babies, recuperate.

Oh.. . I'm soo happy. God o. I want twins o.
Re: Tradition - A Story by cerowo(f): 8:57am On Apr 21, 2017
Chumzypinky:
Wowww...congrat ma
may God keep you and d babies in gøod health. Amen

1 Like

Re: Tradition - A Story by Orlolahdey(f): 9:40am On Apr 21, 2017
Congrats ma... May Almighty God bless nd protect them

1 Like

Re: Tradition - A Story by bimberry1307(f): 9:49am On Apr 21, 2017
wow! wow! wow!!! CONGRATULATIONS chumzypinky! Twins! May God bless them and make provisions for the parents in a marvelous way. I'm soooooo happy.
Re: Tradition - A Story by darloseh(f): 9:51am On Apr 21, 2017
congratulatioooonnns,tanking GOD for safe delivery,may they bring favour,testimonies,u shal not bury them,GOD wil send helpers,u wil neva regret giving birth to dem in name of jesus,amen
Re: Tradition - A Story by MariamAlheri: 9:52am On Apr 21, 2017
Big congratulations mama ibeji/ejima. May God bless and keep ur family. Please rest wella o.
Re: Tradition - A Story by blanquito(m): 9:58am On Apr 21, 2017
wow a big congrat to you ma
Re: Tradition - A Story by Solvik(f): 10:27am On Apr 21, 2017
Congratulations to you mama ejima, welcome to the world twins you will fulfil God's plan and purpose for your lives in Jesus name. Amen
Re: Tradition - A Story by TheBlessedMAN: 10:28am On Apr 21, 2017
adefunke62:
congrats ma, Oluwa a woo. I also pray for such. by the way, where is TheBlessedman? u born pikin finish​and run comot, which​kain thing . Abeg bia.
You dey accuse me of what you will practically do had it been you were in my addidas shoes?

What will you do if you were me? You(me) went to the ATM(chumzypinky) to withdraw the remaining 1k in your account. You inserted your ATM and typed in the commands that will get you your 1k out of the ATM.

But the ATM now poured out 2k instead of the 1k you requested.

Won't you run towards the nearest pomade boutique to buy an expensive bleaching cream so that the Police won't recognise or find you?

In reality-check, My dear sister thats exactly what I did when Chumzy told me she have given birth to two lovely and the worlds most sort after set of twins.

Don't blame my Politician for stealing money. It runs in my blood.

Brb, i need to masturbate with hard rocks, I've come to learn it the hard way of getting myself off to avoid future ATM blunders.

Chumzy, ah dey come o..i need to get some igneous rocks

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tradition - A Story by talk2saintify(m): 10:37am On Apr 21, 2017
Chumzypinky:

congrats to yhu as yhu are abuh to face a brand new challenge of raising twins...
ah pray tat this set of twins will grow up to be healthy and strong
dey should bring natin buh peace, joy and happiness in yhur life.............
We thank God for the safe delivery.....
Congratulations once again
yhu will surely live to see the children of yhur twins
AMEN
Re: Tradition - A Story by kajsa08: 10:38am On Apr 21, 2017
Chumzypinky:
wow! praise be to God. I tap into the anointing of safe delivery.
Re: Tradition - A Story by Nwiboko26(f): 11:16am On Apr 21, 2017
Congrats oo.God bless ur bundles of joy
Re: Tradition - A Story by Nobody: 11:19am On Apr 21, 2017
Awwwwww!
Mama chumzy. .....congrats dear. God will keep them for you. Their birth will open another channel of God's blessings in your family.

I love twims like maaaaad.pls i tap into your blessings biko
Re: Tradition - A Story by Warfibabe(f): 11:26am On Apr 21, 2017
Chumzypinky:
woooooooo!!!!!! Congrats mama iya ibeji! Welcome Lil cuties. May ur grand entry to mama chumzy's home be the beginning of good tidings! God bless u guys!.
Re: Tradition - A Story by cyndylove64(f): 11:33am On Apr 21, 2017
Congrat to my dear sis,mummypinky,sorry am late.have been out of touch cause of my baby.sha i no born ejime but my son senior yours#winks.blessedman u no try o
Re: Tradition - A Story by kikiwendy(f): 11:37am On Apr 21, 2017
hurrraayyyyyy.. mummy chumzy congratulations oooo.. wow twins.. full house be dat na.. take care okay.. we'll miss u.. enjoy ur maternity leave..we can wait 4 ur updates

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (137) (Reply)

Number 225 Katakata Street / Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.