Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Tradition - A Story - Literature (64) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Tradition - A Story (1139203 Views)

The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. / "No Pleasure For Dead Girls" A Story By Mancrimes.. / CHOICES AND Chances(a Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (137) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tradition - A Story by Everwhiz(f): 2:38pm On Apr 22, 2017
Congratulations Momma. May the hands of the Lord be upon them. They shall always be a source of joy in Jesus Name. Eku owo lo mi o kissCongratulations Momma. May the hands of the Lord be upon them. They shall always be a source of joy in Jesus Name. Eku owo lo mi o
Re: Tradition - A Story by Everwhiz(f): 2:45pm On Apr 22, 2017
Congratulations Momma. May the hands of the Lord be upon them. They shall always be a source of joy in Jesus Name. Eku owo lo mi o kiss
Re: Tradition - A Story by ikombe: 2:51pm On Apr 22, 2017
Chumzypinky:
Sorry guys that i've been able to update or even come online. I put to bed on Monday Evening thats why i couldnt come.
As for those whom the wait irritated, i'm deeply sorry. I just have to care for myself and the new babies (for the lord blessed me with twins, a boucing baby boy and a girl), so i'm terribly sorry.
Congrats mummy chumzy grin

Re: Tradition - A Story by Niwdog(m): 2:53pm On Apr 22, 2017
Congrats Mma ejima
Re: Tradition - A Story by Nobody: 5:42pm On Apr 22, 2017
Op Congratulation,Olorun a dawon si o
Re: Tradition - A Story by ladyverere(f): 8:49pm On Apr 22, 2017
Chumzypinky:
Sorry guys that i've been able to update or even come online. I put to bed on Monday Evening thats why i couldnt come.
As for those whom the wait irritated, i'm deeply sorry. I just have to care for myself and the new babies (for the lord blessed me with twins, a boucing baby boy and a girl), so i'm terribly sorry.

Congratulations my dear! Mummy Ejima!! Welcome Ejima!!! The LORD be praised for this wondrous miracle.
Re: Tradition - A Story by Chumzypinky(f): 9:27pm On Apr 22, 2017
Hello guys.
I dont want it to look like i've abandoned you guys or something. I dont plan on abandoning Tradition, its not going to happen.
I'm grateful for your understanding. But i still need much of it.
The twins are already a handful just being five days old. Breastfeeding, wails, hot water, and all these stuffs, the mothers in the house will understand.
Honestly, i dont know when i'm coming online again.
But i'll try to drop an update tomorrrow or thereabout. Again, i'm grateful for all ur understanding and may God bless you.
Thanks also for the wishes. I appreciate

17 Likes

Re: Tradition - A Story by Nobody: 9:31pm On Apr 22, 2017
Chumzypinky:
Hello guys.
I dont want it to look like i've abandoned you guys or something. I dont plan on abandoning Tradition, its not going to happen.
The twins are already a handful just being five days old. Breastfeeding, wails, hot water, and all these stuffs, the mothers in the house will understand.
But i'll try to drop an update tomorrrow or thereabout. Again, i'm grateful for all ur understanding and may God bless you.

Still waiting for the call or flash. Please recover fully we understand
Re: Tradition - A Story by Shittaakeem(m): 9:33pm On Apr 22, 2017
Chumzypinky:
Hello guys.

Take all the time you need
we understand
My regards to the twins and there father.
Re: Tradition - A Story by splendidiva(f): 9:41pm On Apr 22, 2017
u rock ma! I won't ask u 2 or not 2 update BT pls just like d twins Nd dia oda siblings Ned u so do we also. we heart u ma.
Re: Tradition - A Story by BlissfulJeff(m): 10:23pm On Apr 22, 2017
Chumzypinky:
Hello guys.
no problem dear,even if say na nxt yr u update,no wahala
Re: Tradition - A Story by Nobody: 10:41pm On Apr 22, 2017
Chumzypinky:
Hello guys.
God bless you too...
Re: Tradition - A Story by rachealfst(f): 11:21pm On Apr 22, 2017
Chumzypinky:

Wow! Twins! Congratulations ma'am, God bless the twins. I got the news from Angela. I'm so happy, I love twins. May God strengthen you more. I trust you, you are a strong woman.
Re: Tradition - A Story by crazo(m): 7:55am On Apr 23, 2017
congrats chumzy, God bless you and the kids. may you never lack things money can buy or that money can't buy, that you'll need to take Care of your kids ijn
Re: Tradition - A Story by Nobody: 8:06am On Apr 23, 2017
Wow Really Got Diz News Late Bt No Time Iz Too Late 4 Me Nt To Congratulate Her. Congrat To My Most Female Beloved Writer On Her Safe Delivery I Hope God Will Keep Strenghtening U Forever, U Shall Never Lack In Your Life And I Pray God Should Grant U A Very Lovely Health 4 U And The Baby,
Re: Tradition - A Story by Chumzypinky(f): 9:16am On Apr 23, 2017
Ijeoma smiled as her brother's wives hosted her. She wasnt really familiar with all of them in the sense that she never really attended all the marriage ceremonies. The only ones she got to attend was that of Adanna, Chinny and Dora.

She trained her eyes especially on Shivani who looked somehow queit and worried. And she wondered briefly, did Freda's children know she had been frolicking around with her father, the Igwe?

She didnt know what to feel about Shivani. Whether to like her or hate her. But if she didnt know then it wasnt really her fault. She just wasnt sure. So she decided to be neutral.

She still hadnt set her eyes on Dike so she decided to wait for him.

As they were having a conversation, Dike's car drove in.

Immediately he stepped into the house, brother and sister enveloped themselves in a tight hug.

'i never expected to see you Ijeoma, how have you been?' He led her to a seat.

'i've been fine. Travelled round the world and back' She spread her arms in the air.

Dike chuckled 'i can see you're looking good. Evidence of Okwudili's good work' He winked and she laughed 'how is he and the kids?'

'they are all fine. They send their regards. I decided to come visit mum and dad, so i dropped by my beloved brother's place as well'

'oh! Thats so thoughtful of you sis. You've always been the responsible and caring one while i'm the total opposite. Because i cant remember the last time i set foot in that palace'

Ijeoma glanced at his wives hovering around the dinning table. Some were paying attention to their discussion while others ate and gisted on their own.

So she lowered her voice and tugged at her brother's arm 'we need to talk. Lets go up to your room'

'alright' He picked his briefcase and they climbed the stairs together. Halfway, he paused and glanced at Dora 'Dora, my food should be ready in ten'

'alright sir!' Dora said in mock salute.

'Dora still your favourite eh?' Ijeoma asked.

'uhm...somehow. Though nowadays she behaves wierd. Somehow jealous and annoying.....i cant even begin to place it. Thats by the way, what do you want to talk to me about?' He asked as they entered his room. He fell on the bed tiredly and she lowered herself taking off his shoes.

'its just about mother and father. You should drop by the palace sometime. Things arent exactly being rosy between mum and dad'

'well things has never been rosy between them from the start' He replied nonchalantly.

She raised her head 'i'm being serious right now Dike. Things just got worse. They are not like before'

'what? Is dad beating mum? Well, that isnt gonna happen because i know that no matter how thoughtless father is, he would never lay his hands on her. He loves, or rathers respects her that much'

Ijeoma faced him squarely rising on her feet 'Dike what nonsense are you saying? Do you really think father's being thoughtless for asking you to claim something that rightfully belongs to you? How could you open your mouth and call father thoughtless?'

'oh sorry i forgot you've always been his favourite daughter. Sorry about that. But i really have no time to attend to trivial things. My business is about to move to the next level and that happes immediately i seal the deal i'm having with the Japanese from next week Wednesday. Immediately the deal is sealed, i become very occupied and busy, i'd hardly have time for myself not to talk of an old couple that have refused to respect themselves and live happily'

'i'm amazed at your level of stupidity Dike. What sort of nonsense are you spouting? Have you no conscience? I thought mother used to be the apple of your eyes?'

'She was and she still is'

'then why are you treating her this way?'

'how am i treating her?'

'okay, have you even tried to give her a call all this while? Just to ask how she's faring?'

He looked away guiltily 'without being told i know she's faring very well. Father never slacks in caring for her'

'really now?' She crossed her hands akimbo, annoyance written all over her.

Dike sighed resignedly and stood up to wrap his hands around her from behind 'alright, in order to please you i'll pay them a visit this weekend. Happy now?'

She sighed and turned to face him 'you didnt even care to ask what the problem is with them?'

'sorry, what is the problem?'

'father's cheating. And guess who he's sleeping with?'

'who?'

'Chief Freda. Your new bride's mother'

'what?!'

TBC

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tradition - A Story by marvwhite: 9:56am On Apr 23, 2017
FTC after mama ibeji delivery D; .... E just be like say i win pool.

Thanks for the update ma'am
Re: Tradition - A Story by fam24(f): 10:52am On Apr 23, 2017
Second to comment.

Dora is at the door evedropping on their discussion in the name of wanting to tell Dike that his food is ready. I guess.

Mummy Chumzypinky, thanks for the update. Take good care of yourself and the kids
Re: Tradition - A Story by Nobody: 10:52am On Apr 23, 2017
*****In abubakar shekaur's voice*****
Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe.

Now the fun/dillenma is about to begin.
Re: Tradition - A Story by do4luv14(m): 1:56pm On Apr 23, 2017
Chaiii IJEOMA oooooo, nah Wu send her come, Kai no giv ma SHIVANI sleepless night abeg ooooo
Re: Tradition - A Story by sordmann(m): 2:41pm On Apr 23, 2017
angryNa who send ijeoma work now!!
Re: Tradition - A Story by Queenakande(f): 2:49pm On Apr 23, 2017
wow! congratulations my Darling may the lord bless the new babies. so happy for you Honey. kisses
Re: Tradition - A Story by Queenakande(f): 2:57pm On Apr 23, 2017
[quote author=Chumzypinky post=55820229]Hello guys.
I understand very well Dear. may the lord give you the strength. you are always welcome my regards to my Prince and princess.
Re: Tradition - A Story by Queenakande(f): 2:57pm On Apr 23, 2017
[quote author=Chumzypinky post=55820229]Hello guys.
I understand very well Dear. may the lord give you the strength. you are always welcome my regards to my Prince and princess. Tell them I love them o
Re: Tradition - A Story by Chumzypinky(f): 3:06pm On Apr 23, 2017
marvwhite:
FTC after mama ibeji delivery D; .... E just be like say i win pool.

Thanks for the update ma'am
lol
Re: Tradition - A Story by princessadeola(f): 3:14pm On Apr 23, 2017
Thanks mum twins for the update. God Bless your kids
Re: Tradition - A Story by do4luv14(m): 3:37pm On Apr 23, 2017
Queenakande:
wow! congratulations my Darling may the lord bless the new babies. so happy for you Honey. kisses

chaii dis ma QUEEN no go kill person ooo, since rice Neva do,w wh,

momsi abeg help me hola ma QUEEN , she jst went awuf since Easter leave me lik dis eehn
Re: Tradition - A Story by donteanz(m): 4:58pm On Apr 23, 2017
Chumzypinky:
Hello guys.
even the dumbest of men should understand the situation on hand.
May God bless our wonderful ejima's.
Re: Tradition - A Story by talk2saintify(m): 5:25pm On Apr 23, 2017
thanks for the update chumpzpinky
remember to stay healthy and fit for the kids...
Re: Tradition - A Story by Queengolden(f): 10:32pm On Apr 23, 2017
cngratulations mummy chumzy pray dat d money to train does children neva runs dry and happy birthday to me

1 Like

Re: Tradition - A Story by Nobody: 10:55pm On Apr 23, 2017
dis ijeoma wan make dike hate he last wife now oh
Re: Tradition - A Story by BlissfulJeff(m): 6:32am On Apr 24, 2017
arite,bring it on...

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (137) (Reply)

Number 225 Katakata Street / Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.