Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,545 members, 7,827,039 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

Tradition - A Story - Literature (62) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Tradition - A Story (1139955 Views)

The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. / "No Pleasure For Dead Girls" A Story By Mancrimes.. / CHOICES AND Chances(a Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (137) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tradition - A Story by sheycrown(f): 11:56am On Apr 21, 2017
Aww, congratulations chumzypinky. God bless and keep your new cuties.....xoxo
Re: Tradition - A Story by MrPetex(m): 12:01pm On Apr 21, 2017
congrats ma
Re: Tradition - A Story by StephanieElla24: 12:28pm On Apr 21, 2017
wawuuuu.......... hurry to d latest mom. 3 gbosa for u ma'am Chumzypinky......... congrats to u. it ain't easy to give birth to twins for dat matter thank God for you
Re: Tradition - A Story by mrsPT: 12:28pm On Apr 21, 2017
Wow! Congratulations dear. God's grace will abound for you in Jesus' name. God will continue to bless you and your family
Re: Tradition - A Story by Nobody: 12:41pm On Apr 21, 2017
Congratulations to you on the delivery of ur babies! They will live to fulfil destinies! God's blessings on ur family
Re: Tradition - A Story by rayvelez(m): 1:12pm On Apr 21, 2017
wow a big congratulations iya ibeji.... May God bless d beautiful twins.
Re: Tradition - A Story by Nobody: 1:24pm On Apr 21, 2017
Chumzypinky:
Sorry guys that i've been able to update or even come online. I put to bed on Monday Evening thats why i couldnt come.
As for those whom the wait irritated, i'm deeply sorry. I just have to care for myself and the new babies (for the lord blessed me with twins, a boucing baby boy and a girl), so i'm terribly sorry.
oh!bt Y did it tuk me so long to hear the news?i jst hope i am nt too late nd if i am i say a big sorry.congrats to you nd may the lord bless d babies.if i am to name dem i name d male joseph nd d female josephine.bt d choice is urs once again i say a very big CONGRATSwink .may u neva knw dere grave nd may they live long in JESUS CHRIST name.AMEN.Yours sincerely.boffinjaygrin
Re: Tradition - A Story by dupsai(f): 1:25pm On Apr 21, 2017
Congratulations Iya Ibeji. Ikan nbabi eji lowole tomiwa. Taye Kehinde, Olorun a wo yin o.
Re: Tradition - A Story by wizsolzy(m): 1:31pm On Apr 21, 2017
Chumzypinky:
Sorry guys that i've been able to update or even come online. I put to bed on Monday Evening thats why i couldnt come.
As for those whom the wait irritated, i'm deeply sorry. I just have to care for myself and the new babies (for the lord blessed me with twins, a boucing baby boy and a girl), so i'm terribly sorry.

Imagine mummy chumzypinky since on Monday u can not call ur bodyguards d only FBI in Nigeria dat HV gone to disastrous war in different countries Iraq, Iran, isreal, aganistan, Russia, etc ..Nd u can not inform me nd my partner d greatest sniper shot ikombe..To come d excort d prince and princess home.. Ikombe are you seeing wat am saw

1 Like

Re: Tradition - A Story by BlissfulJeff(m): 1:36pm On Apr 21, 2017
congratulations to u chumzypinky.dis is great news
Re: Tradition - A Story by Hadampson(m): 1:38pm On Apr 21, 2017
Congratulations tew Mama chumzypinky.. May God bless the twins abundantly with His wisdom, understanding, knowledge and other good attributes.

Angelinastto, cerewo, oly23, hormobolanle, yewandequeen, divineroyalty, marianneada, dtobs, yungtemy.. Mama chumzypinky don born twins ocheesy
Re: Tradition - A Story by remiseyi(m): 1:40pm On Apr 21, 2017
Congratulations madam...
Re: Tradition - A Story by angelliza(f): 1:42pm On Apr 21, 2017
Congratulations dear am so happy 4 U may they grow in the strength of the Lord and never depart from his ways
Re: Tradition - A Story by Nobody: 1:52pm On Apr 21, 2017
congratulations ma. . please do take care of ur self and our twinie .. #fidelis and fidelia
Re: Tradition - A Story by Odinz(m): 1:55pm On Apr 21, 2017
Congrats ma'am. I wish your twins all the best!
I tap into your grace too
Re: Tradition - A Story by Angelinastto(f): 2:51pm On Apr 21, 2017
Hadampson:
Congratulations tew Mama chumzypinky.. May God bless the twins abundantly with His wisdom, understanding, knowledge and other good attributes.

Angelinastto, cerewo, oly23, hormobolanle, yewandequeen, divineroyalty, marianneada, dtobs, yungtemy.. Mama chumzypinky don born twins ocheesy

thanks for the mention dear.
momma pinky. congratulations, more money to your bank account to raise the new born.
When is the naming please, that's the main thing
Re: Tradition - A Story by Oly23(f): 2:59pm On Apr 21, 2017
Hadampson:

Wow! Mama ChumzyPinky congrats oo may they grow to bring you more joy only!!

Re: Tradition - A Story by nikz(f): 3:04pm On Apr 21, 2017
Wow congratulations dear. God bless you and the twins. You will not lack in all areas to take care of the twins.
Re: Tradition - A Story by amiibaby(f): 3:05pm On Apr 21, 2017
Congrats dear more strength to u and the little ones

Cheers
Re: Tradition - A Story by Julietogbo(f): 3:16pm On Apr 21, 2017
congratulations mummychumizy
Re: Tradition - A Story by Jibbie28(f): 3:38pm On Apr 21, 2017
Congrats madam. God will bless you with what you need to take care of the twins. Eku owo Lomi ...
Re: Tradition - A Story by Shakyroh320(f): 4:14pm On Apr 21, 2017
congratulations mummy twins,may God bless ur home
Re: Tradition - A Story by Ansasan(f): 4:39pm On Apr 21, 2017
Congratulations MA. I tap into this testimony as na wetn me sef want
Re: Tradition - A Story by hpymoment(f): 4:49pm On Apr 21, 2017
Congratulations!!! Sooo happy for you, the Lord is your strength n i know he watches over u n d new babies . I tap into your blessing. kiss
Re: Tradition - A Story by Missmossy(f): 4:52pm On Apr 21, 2017
Congrats dear, such a good news. May God be with you all and provide every of your needs in abundance. Expecting my own twins when i get married cheesy
Re: Tradition - A Story by Cindymorgan(f): 5:26pm On Apr 21, 2017
Congrat mummy twins,may thy lord bless ur home.
Re: Tradition - A Story by Chommieblaq(f): 6:07pm On Apr 21, 2017
Nne, congrats.
They will grow in grace.
Re: Tradition - A Story by kingofcasting(m): 6:11pm On Apr 21, 2017
grin hehehehehe

Re: Tradition - A Story by do4luv14(m): 7:56pm On Apr 21, 2017
wizsolzy:

Imagine mummy chumzypinky since on Monday u can not call ur bodyguards d only FBI in Nigeria dat HV gone to disastrous war in different countries Iraq, Iran, isreal, aganistan, Russia, etc ..Nd u can not inform me nd my partner d greatest sniper shot ikombe..To come d excort d prince and princess home.. Ikombe are you seeing wat am saw

even me the armour bearer sef, i jst dey hear, momsi oooo,

infact congrats IYA IBEJI congrats BLESSEDMAN,

oya Wey BLESSEDMAN sef , mak im come put small bros for down mak we take dey dance SKELEWU
Re: Tradition - A Story by Silensa(m): 8:49pm On Apr 21, 2017
TheBlessedMAN:

@bolded.
Don't make me waste the 2nd on u by turning u to her side fowl, not only side chick.

why is your blood hotting nah. can't you share

PINKY congratulations. hope you and our cute babies are OK?

1 Like

Re: Tradition - A Story by ceedarlin1(f): 9:07pm On Apr 21, 2017
Congratulations madam Chumzypinky. You and the lil cutie shall lack nothing good in life.

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (137) (Reply)

Number 225 Katakata Street / Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.