Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,020 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

10 Ways To Know I A Girl Likes You. #5 Is So True - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Ways To Know I A Girl Likes You. #5 Is So True (6533 Views)

How To Know If A Girl Likes You – Ladies Deepest Secrets Revealed / What A Slay Queen Posted On Facebook, No 3 So True, Lol (pic) / 10 Ways To Know If A Girl Likes You - Ladies Do Not Read (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Ways To Know I A Girl Likes You. #5 Is So True by Misterdhee1(m): 7:38pm On Mar 07, 2017
eezeribe:
Some girls will show you green light... Once you try to make a move... They would show you red light.
Tboss and Kemen come to mind. grin
Re: 10 Ways To Know I A Girl Likes You. #5 Is So True by Jodha(f): 8:58pm On Mar 07, 2017
numericalguy:

Guys! Abeg make una leave this frustrated girl alone.

Seems someone just did her a strong thing and the thing still dey fresh and dey burn her for heart.

Kk next slowpoke...

Re: 10 Ways To Know I A Girl Likes You. #5 Is So True by wins18(m): 11:34pm On Mar 07, 2017
Jodha:
I won't do any of that if I like a guy

.. Just saying#
If ah like yhu... Nai I go snub yhu pass sef...
Attention keh..ask yhu out nih.
are you serious about that
Re: 10 Ways To Know I A Girl Likes You. #5 Is So True by donbene4(m): 8:48am On Mar 28, 2017
Jodha:

Who's says I'm not open minded and free spirited?... Look before yhu leap bro... Do not jump into conclusions easily..

I only typed "I do not show any of the signs the op listed.. If I like yhu I don't show like it.. Woh Woh I'm madly in crush with yhu"..

It doesn't warrant a lunatic should start displaying foolery.. Based on my harmless opinion...
I hear you ma

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Can A Broke Guy Convince A Girl To Have Sex With Him? / When A Lady Says "Thank You" After $ex? / What Kind Of Men/Women Do You Attract?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.