Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,391 members, 7,836,572 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

When You See Your Wife With Your Best Friend In This Way. What Will You Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When You See Your Wife With Your Best Friend In This Way. What Will You Do? (6563 Views)

Man Caught His Wife With Another Man In His Matrimonial Home / Valentine: Man Surprised His Wife With New White Toyota Venza / Is It Right To Pay Back My Ex This Way? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

When You See Your Wife With Your Best Friend In This Way. What Will You Do? by WonderManly(m): 4:49pm On Apr 06, 2017
When you caught your wife with your best friend in this way. What will you do

1 Like

Re: When You See Your Wife With Your Best Friend In This Way. What Will You Do? by Adonai7(m): 4:53pm On Apr 06, 2017
4 will good for his dick
Re: When You See Your Wife With Your Best Friend In This Way. What Will You Do? by youngG10(m): 4:54pm On Apr 06, 2017
I'll only slice the Nigga's joystick and cook it and thn give it to the hoe
Re: When You See Your Wife With Your Best Friend In This Way. What Will You Do? by suso(m): 4:58pm On Apr 06, 2017
I will go with Number 3..
Person wey snatch my wife
Na kill e wan kill me

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You See Your Wife With Your Best Friend In This Way. What Will You Do? by Davash222(m): 5:03pm On Apr 06, 2017
I will make him a cup of tea.

7 Likes

Re: When You See Your Wife With Your Best Friend In This Way. What Will You Do? by ElSherriff: 5:07pm On Apr 06, 2017
I will trace my wardrobe and remove my stuffs...if a man snatches your wife, leave her with him...she will neither be his wife or lover for long, they lose both ways.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You See Your Wife With Your Best Friend In This Way. What Will You Do? by younghartz(m): 5:08pm On Apr 06, 2017
1) cuz I might end up in jail for my reaction....

6 Likes

Re: When You See Your Wife With Your Best Friend In This Way. What Will You Do? by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:11pm On Apr 06, 2017
#5 throw them out of my house/life, and wish both a happy life together.

6 Likes

Re: When You See Your Wife With Your Best Friend In This Way. What Will You Do? by ayourbamie: 5:22pm On Apr 06, 2017
To avoid stories that touch, cut Dem to pieces

1 Like

Re: When You See Your Wife With Your Best Friend In This Way. What Will You Do? by Authoreety: 5:50pm On Apr 06, 2017
she'll automatically b demoted 2 d post of last wife cos I'm not gono send her packing

I'll just marry as many as any number of wives as I like

Besides no more husband duties watsoeva from me anymore

Inshort, her body go tell am!

1 Like

Re: When You See Your Wife With Your Best Friend In This Way. What Will You Do? by Nobody: 6:13pm On Apr 06, 2017
1 cos she's not worth jail time
But number 2 first
Intact the number 1 sld be her ass out the door.

1 Like

Re: When You See Your Wife With Your Best Friend In This Way. What Will You Do? by farihafaheemah(m): 6:24pm On Apr 06, 2017
1 is better option. No need to go to jail because of a prostitute called wife

4 Likes

Re: When You See Your Wife With Your Best Friend In This Way. What Will You Do? by virud: 6:25pm On Apr 06, 2017
Lol. Health is wealth they say..
I'd simply rush to the nearest health centre..

1 Like

Re: When You See Your Wife With Your Best Friend In This Way. What Will You Do? by louisv(m): 7:23pm On Apr 06, 2017
2 and 1 in that order

1 Like

Re: When You See Your Wife With Your Best Friend In This Way. What Will You Do? by RealHaute: 7:48pm On Apr 06, 2017
I'll wait for the movie director to signal the end of the scene and then call Brownbarbie97 's golden phone number as I'm not married. grin

2 Likes

Re: When You See Your Wife With Your Best Friend In This Way. What Will You Do? by Deadbeing: 7:52pm On Apr 06, 2017
formation 4-3-2-1

1 Like

Re: When You See Your Wife With Your Best Friend In This Way. What Will You Do? by Nobody: 8:32pm On Apr 06, 2017
Me? Wife? Lol. Anyway if there's some glitch and I get married and this happens, it'll be option 1 for me with a series of "I told you so's" directed at me by my inner voice. I just hope I won't have any kids by then because that would be terrible for me, I wouldn't be sure of how to handle the situation.

2 Likes

Re: When You See Your Wife With Your Best Friend In This Way. What Will You Do? by Nobody: 8:35pm On Apr 06, 2017
RealHaute:
I'll wait for the movie director to signal the end of the scene and then call Brownbarbie97 's golden phone number as I'm not married. grin
;Dcrazy you

1 Like

Re: When You See Your Wife With Your Best Friend In This Way. What Will You Do? by Nobody: 9:03pm On Apr 06, 2017
Brownbarbie97:
grin crazy you

Fixed it for you shocked

1 Like

Re: When You See Your Wife With Your Best Friend In This Way. What Will You Do? by Nobody: 9:04pm On Apr 06, 2017
RealHaute:

no border. no b she dey dat profile pix.

2 Likes

Re: When You See Your Wife With Your Best Friend In This Way. What Will You Do? by RealHaute: 10:31pm On Apr 06, 2017
Brownbarbie97:
;Dcrazy you

Can I call you Omalicha? I don't know what it means, but something tells me it's a good word. Apologies if it's an insult though. But I was very good with obj questions in school, so I'll take my chances. grin

What's the meaning of Omalicha anyways? cheesy

1 Like

Re: When You See Your Wife With Your Best Friend In This Way. What Will You Do? by RealHaute: 10:31pm On Apr 06, 2017
TheLordIsGr8:

no border. no b she dey dat profile pix.

I've never visited her profile page. lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: When You See Your Wife With Your Best Friend In This Way. What Will You Do? by Nobody: 10:32pm On Apr 06, 2017
ElSherriff:
I will trace my wardrobe and remove my stuffs...if a man snatches your wife, leave her with him...she will neither be his wife or lover for long, they lose both ways.
Epic and matured reply.

1 Like

Re: When You See Your Wife With Your Best Friend In This Way. What Will You Do? by Tazdroid(m): 10:47pm On Apr 06, 2017
ElSherriff:
Wise but easier said than done o. You know the kind vex wey go full ya neck at that moment? You may just be tempted to leave home with a trophy e.g a dïck or a brezz grin grin

3 Likes

Re: When You See Your Wife With Your Best Friend In This Way. What Will You Do? by Launcher: 10:47pm On Apr 06, 2017
Book a room for them in a hotel, the bills will be on me. Don't want to meet them in that awkward position again

1 Like

Re: When You See Your Wife With Your Best Friend In This Way. What Will You Do? by Tazdroid(m): 10:50pm On Apr 06, 2017
I will react in the following sequence... 2....3....4...1....

1 Like

Re: When You See Your Wife With Your Best Friend In This Way. What Will You Do? by otisky: 10:50pm On Apr 06, 2017
I will say hello and go out
Re: When You See Your Wife With Your Best Friend In This Way. What Will You Do? by Tazdroid(m): 10:52pm On Apr 06, 2017
otisky:
I will say hello and go out
...go out with a head grin

1 Like

Re: When You See Your Wife With Your Best Friend In This Way. What Will You Do? by Jewelnutch: 12:13am On Apr 07, 2017
ToriBlue:
Epic and matured reply.
Ode ni e.

1 Like

Re: When You See Your Wife With Your Best Friend In This Way. What Will You Do? by ochardbaby(m): 4:32am On Apr 07, 2017
1_ walk away @ how many dey find husband!!!

2 Likes

Re: When You See Your Wife With Your Best Friend In This Way. What Will You Do? by ElSherriff: 7:23am On Apr 07, 2017
Thanks boobae
ToriBlue:
Epic and matured reply.
Re: When You See Your Wife With Your Best Friend In This Way. What Will You Do? by Idydarling(f): 8:20am On Apr 07, 2017
so what happens when its the other way round?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Super Cute Lagos Big Boy Need A Girlfriend(with Cute Pics) / I Came! I Saw! Have I Conquered? / Vagina Wigs For Sale (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.