Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:01 AM

DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 (59334 Views)

Mysteries Of NoLand (Book 1) / Daylight Mysteries / DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 by Lankyannie(f): 9:23pm On Mar 07, 2017
nastynic:

I Had already Forgiven You before u asked Tho!

*Leans Lips*

Can i Get It Please
*In patoranking's voice*no kissing,no touching bby.
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 by hormobolanle: 9:52pm On Mar 07, 2017
Hadampson:
Comrados come and see o.. everton4life don start another one o

cc: yorhmienerd
dannybomb
jasonteague
smizel
damibiz
sunshine46
kingofcasting
johnsown1
gotee11
stlomols
yungjezzy
ironkurtain
blueflowers
oluwabuqqyYOLO
spiritman99
ftosino
kevwelo
ashatoda
helenbee
ikombe
souloho19
omotayelolu
alexblazzzer18
latbas
pH in mm I elderly
hormobolanle
lecheM
janetessy
cerewo

ooooo my jesu
I Neva finish season1 self
hadampson no go kill persin wit story
Tanku shaa. I Don c work

oya shift biko
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 10:04pm On Mar 07, 2017
kingofcasting:
Good evening everyone, I just got a whatsapp message from Everton. he told me to pass it to the thread.
" I don't know why the mods delight in making me miserable and frustrated. this is the second time I have been banned within 48 hours. My overall record is now 4 bans within a month. Is it a crime to post story again. please,everyone should be patient as I will update as soon as I am released from my ban. That is if I don't collect another ban again"
Tell him he wasn't banned, the anti-spam bot must have done that. I guess he mentioned too many monikers.

Obinnau, please revert the ban.
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 by nastynic(m): 10:04pm On Mar 07, 2017
Lankyannie:
*In patoranking's voice*no kissing,no hugging bby.
ah aaaan na

please na MiMi
But am not Patoranking na cry
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 by Xplendour(f): 11:10pm On Mar 07, 2017
grin Lolz I Neva Read Season 1 Sef

U Come The Post 2
angry
Beta Stop,
Nd Wait 4 Me To Finish Season1
Or Elseeeee,,

*lookin 4 My Gun*

Btw Am New Here Can Sum1 Show Me Around,,, sad
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 by Hadampson(m): 11:29pm On Mar 07, 2017
hormobolanle:

ooooo my jesu
I Neva finish season1 self
hadampson no go kill persin wit story
Tanku shaa. I Don c work

oya shift biko
Go and finish the season 1 kiakia.. and join us for the season 2.. Your seat is reserved
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 by Hadampson(m): 11:38pm On Mar 07, 2017
Xplendour:
grin Lolz I Neva Read Season 1 Sef

U Come The Post 2
angry
Beta Stop,
Nd Wait 4 Me To Finish Season1
Or Elseeeee,,

*lookin 4 My Gun*

Btw Am New Here Can Sum1 Show Me Around,,, sad
Wow! Newbie, rightundecided Welcome to Nairaland.. what will you like to know about nairaland??
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 by Phunmmielurlar: 12:12am On Mar 08, 2017
Hadampson:
Comrados come and see o.. everton4life don start another one o

cc: yorhmienerd
dannybomb
jasonteague
smizel
damibiz
sunshine46
kingofcasting
johnsown1
gotee11
stlomols
yungjezzy
ironkurtain
blueflowers
oluwabuqqyYOLO
spiritman99
ftosino
kevwelo
ashatoda
helenbee
ikombe
souloho19
omotayelolu
alexblazzzer18
latbas
phunmmielurlar
hormobolanle
lecheM
janetessy
cerewo

Tnk u jawe.....I jus dey land,d traffic on air ws badt!
*winks*!
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 by Phunmmielurlar: 12:16am On Mar 08, 2017
everton4life:
Hadampson, harameede99,adeculate, saraphina, missperfect28,samyfreshsmooth, spiritman99,bensoate1,eniqurl, lankyannie,jupitre, holuwanoisy111,Alamiendagash,jagugu88li and others. if i no mention you, please signify. Incase you are new to this series.
you can start from season 1 here:https://www.nairaland.com/3607826/dark-mysteries-season-1

Nd i wouldn't gt a mention if nt 4 Hadampson....I dey vex 4 u ooo!
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 by jupitre(m): 12:46am On Mar 08, 2017
everton4life:
Hadampson, harameede99,adeculate, saraphina, missperfect28,samyfreshsmooth, spiritman99,bensoate1,eniqurl, lankyannie,jupitre, holuwanoisy111,Alamiendagash,jagugu88li and others. if i no mention you, please signify. Incase you are new to this series.
you can start from season 1 here:https://www.nairaland.com/3607826/dark-mysteries-season-1

Big Bro....thanks for your call oooo but why i no dey see mention now..make i chapaly read am sef
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 by jupitre(m): 12:57am On Mar 08, 2017
Na who dey provoke everton4life??na who no wan make he give us update?? WHERE IS MY CUTLASS SEF
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 by kingofcasting(m): 1:33am On Mar 08, 2017
Phunmmielurlar:

Nd i wouldn't gt a mention if nt 4 Hadampson....I dey vex 4 u ooo!
lol. abeg no vex your own join for am. The mods don already use vex ban am.
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 by Nobody: 2:56am On Mar 08, 2017
Wow, this is gonna be so interesting
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 by Hadampson(m): 6:53am On Mar 08, 2017
Phunmmielurlar:

Tnk u jawe.....I jus dey land,d traffic on air ws badt! *winks*!
You are welcomesmiley HAPPY READING!!!

1 Like

Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 by harameede99(f): 8:24am On Mar 08, 2017
everton4life:
tnx for callin mee u used my boo as d first den i followed glad u did
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 by harameede99(f): 8:25am On Mar 08, 2017
Hadampson:
It's time to reunite, comrados
cc: azeequeen chumzypinky hormobolanle alamiendagash missperfect28 queenitee harameede99 forzarush pepperoni55
m here dear
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 by Hadampson(m): 8:34am On Mar 08, 2017
harameede99:
m here dear
I have been waiting for you sinceangry
What took you so long
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 by everton4life(m): 9:30am On Mar 08, 2017
grin I'm Back again. mods,well done o. just well done. if you like,ban me ten thousand times,you will never stop me from sharing this wonderful story to my awesome friends in the house. That's a fact.
Good morning,house. How are you all?

1 Like

Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 by Stlomo1s(f): 9:37am On Mar 08, 2017
#not even a mention#anyways update biko###

1 Like

Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 by everton4life(m): 9:51am On Mar 08, 2017
I just released another story titled twist of fate. Its just as interesting and entertaining as dark mysteries and its live on okadabooks. please click the link on my signature to download the book if you are interested.
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 by everton4life(m): 10:20am On Mar 08, 2017
EPISODE 2

“148….149..…150!!” Eric grunted as he pushed himself from the ground, completing his workout: 150 pushups. He cracked his neck to get the kinks away as sweat rolled down his muscular body. He was currently in his gym at home and it was in the early hours of the morning. 5:00AM to be precise. Usually he wasn’t used to getting up this early until it was 6 AM, but things had been different of recent. Since the weeks that passed since the attack on Sharon’s house, he had been more occupied with vampire extermination but it seemed to be more frustrating as they seemed to just multiply. Kill one, Two appear the next day. Kill three, Seven appear. Kill ten, twenty five appear. It was turning to be one heck of a headache and it seemed to be affecting him emotionally. At work, he kept to himself and most times he was brooding and preferred to be left alone. Some of his female colleagues who had tried vying for his attention saw the red signal from him and were wise enough to read it and back off. Then there was that young one, Daniel. Twice that they interacted, at the hospital and at Sharon’s house, Eric couldn’t help but feel that he had seen him before or maybe they must have had a kind of connection somewhere. If Eric wasn’t mistaken, the look on Daniel’s face told the same story. And then the skills he portrayed in butchering those vampires. That kid was way too good for someone of his age, Eric mused.
He wiped his face with a towel and left the gym. On entering his bedroom, he paused and surveyed the room. Despite his part time dirty job of killing vampires and staining himself with their blood, he was a neat freak His bedroom was well arranged and smelled of air freshner. His bed was well tucked and his dressing mirror was spotless and shone brightly. His clothes hung neatly by the closet, majority of them being suits and there was a box under where the suits hung, containing various vampire slaying weapons. On his bedside table were two pictures in frames. The first frame was a picture of him and his late fiancée whose death drove him on this vicious quest. They stood together with her in front of him and him wrapping his arms around her waist. There had bright and happy smiles on their faces, the happiest he had ever been. The second picture frame contained him and his mother, Doctor Adekoya.
The picture was taken many years ago when Eric was a few years old. He sat on her lap and there was a lollipop in his mouth. His mother smiled and held him tenderly as they posed for the camera. Eric chuckled as he remembered the first time his fiancée, saw this particular picture and teased him endlessly on how adorable he looked. He ran his fingertips along the picture mainly on his mom’s face.
“Despite our differences of late” Eric sighed. “ You are all I have left, Mother”
He left the table and was about to hit the shower to get ready for work when his phone rang.
“At this time?” he pondered as he picked up the phone. It was one of his comrades in the vampire slaying business, John. John happened to be the same person who trained him in the art and gave him various information concerning the whereabouts of the vampires.
“Hello, John” Eric spoke. “What’s up?”
“Eric” John replied at the other end. “ You sound quite energetic. I take it, you have been awake for a while now.”
“Yeah” Eric replied, running his hands through his hair. “ I was about to take a shower. Any problem?”
“I would be lying if I said there wasn’t” John replied and Eric could detect the seriousness in his voice.
“What’s the matter?” Eric was more attentive now.
“I got news from Ghana” John replied. “ Our guys over there have discovered something there. And we might want to be careful over here. This something is a creature that might prove to be deadlier than vampires”
“What is it?” Eric’s ears perked up as he heard that.
“It’s a werewolf” John replied.
Eric’s eyes went wide. It couldn’t be!!
“That’s impossible” Eric almost cried out. “ Werewolves are a myth. A false legend. Nothing more. Those guys can’t be serious. They must have seen something else…”
“Eric” John interrupted, surprisingly calm. “ I don’t think they would give me that information if they weren’t sure of it. Besides, we also believed that vampires never existed, you know how that turned out. If vampires have been discovered, then there should not be any surprise on the appearance of werewolves”
“Did they give details on the appearance of it?” Eric sighed in frustration as he could feel an incoming headache. Just when things couldn’t get any worse.
“They said it was brown. About 8 feet tall and it’s eyes were green or so. The baffling thing is that it made no attempt to attack them” John said.
“That’s odd” Eric blinked in confusion. “How do we know if it’s not in league with the vampires?”
“That, I can’t say” John replied. “ Although, judging from folklore, an alliance of a vampire and werewolf was as close to impossible. If anything, there was always bloody battles between the two with we, innocent humans caught in the crossfire.” He chuckled.
Eric said nothing as a thoughtful frown appeared on his face.
“But the thing is” John cleared his throat. “ If one had been sighted over there in Ghana , there is a 99.9% possibility we would be seeing more of them here. I believe it’s time to add another weapon to our arsenal. You know what it is.”
“Silver” Eric growled as a scowl appeared on his face.
……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

“What could have happened now?” Tomiwa said worriedly as the four walked around the bushy pathway in near Tisha’s house. So far, luck was against them as they were confused on the whereabouts of corpse of their fallen friend.
“I just hope nobody got their hands on him” Jake growled as he walked by her, With the two vampires leading the way. Annabelle clenched her crossbow tightly enough to make it break if she added a little more ounce of force. She was breathing heavily as her face was twisted with rage. Whoever stole his body was in one world of hell. Her eyes began to turn red and her movements were more brisque. A hand was placed on her shoulder and she looked sideways to see Tisha staring at her.
“Annabelle,” Tisha gave her a disapproving look.
“Don’t start with me Tisha” Annabelle glared back, her eyes glowing in the dark. “You think I’m going to pretend that all is well when his body is nowhere to be found?”
“I know you have a right to be angry” Tisha said softly. “ We all do, but right know you need to suppress it. You will scare the two behind us if they see that look on your face.”
Annabelle sighed as she knew her friend had a point. As furious as she was, she didn’t need to risk scaring the only other humans who had learnt to trust her. She closed her eyes and slowly inhaled. When she opened them again, they were back to normal. Tisha smiled and squeezed her shoulder softly. They were now far from her home now and they entered a small clearing in the forest. Annabelle looked up and noticed the full moon was covered with clouds. She glanced at her watch and saw that it was 4:30 am. This definitely meant the sun would be out in a few hours
“Well well well, boys. look what we have here” A creepy voice came from the darkness of the forest, making the group almost jump in fright. Jake and Tomiwa quickly huddled and stood by Annabelle and Tisha while they held their weapons in alert.
“SHOW YOURSELF!!” Tisha cried out in anger as she glanced around. For a while nothing could be heard, then all of a sudden, 8 pairs of red eyes glowed in the darkness surrounding the four people. Tomiwa shrieked in fright as she saw the eyes and stayed close to Jake who was trying to compose him self.
Suddenly the owners of the eyes emerged into the light. They were about eight men and they looked menancing. They surrounded the four and they had evil smiles on their faces. Their leader who was the largest wore a black tank top and a toothpick hung out of his lips. His hair was cropped and his face was a deathly white with ominous red eyes. He glanced at Jake and Tomiwa and his smile became wider.
“You know” he spoke to the two female vampires. “It’s not good to waste food. Especially when they happen to be quite…delicious” he licked his lips at the humans making them cringe in fear.
“Back off!!” Annabelle snarled pointing the crossbow at him. He shook his head in laughter.
“Come on” he said. “If you don’t want them, at least let us have a taste. Besides, there are eight of us and four of you. You are outnumbered two to one. Do you think you are fast enough to take us out before we can reach the two of them?”
Annabelle knew he had a point. Even if she shot one or two, there were still six more and to make matters worse, they weren’t humans. She knew this was a losing battle but still….
“I would rather die than let you lay your filthy hands on them” she gritted her teeth and clenched her crossbow tighter.
“That can be arranged” The man replied dryly and then snapped his hands to the rest of his crew “Boys. get them”
Jake and Tomiwa gasped in fear as they began to advance at once. Annabelle pointed her crossbow at one, but before she could shoot, something stunning happened.
Four wooden arrows whistled simultaneaously out of the darkness and penetrated four of the rogues accurately by their skulls. They collapsed and burned to dust.
“What the hell?” Annabelle and the rogue leader said simultaneously. Before anyone had time to react, a large stake flew in from nowhere and penetrated one by the heart and two more arrows destroyed the remaining two, leaving the leader. Everyone was stunned as they couldn’t detect where the arrows and weapons were coming from. The leader turned away in fright and disappeared into the bush only to be heard screaming in pain. All was silent and the group held their breath. All of a sudden, his decapitated head flew in from the bush and landed in front of the group.
“OH MY GOD!!” Tomiwa screamed in horror.
Soon, they heard approaching footsteps from the darkness. Everyone stood at alert as they waited. The footsteps drew nearer and a figure emerged into the light. Everyone was stunned as the familiar figure stood facing them with a cocky smile and a cross bow in his hand. He balanced his crossbow on his shoulder and put his other hand in his pocket. The familiar white bloodstained turtleneck moving softly their usual confident smile….
“DANIEL?!!” They cried out simultaneously.
“In the flesh and blood” he winked.

*click my signature to download my latest book*

4 Likes

Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 by harameede99(f): 10:31am On Mar 08, 2017
Hadampson:
I have been waiting for you sinceangry
What took you so long
so sorry dear rememba m in sch naw so m a lil bit busy
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 by jupitre(m): 10:51am On Mar 08, 2017
everton4life:
grin I'm Back again. mods,well done o. just well done. if you like,ban me ten thousand times,you will never stop me from sharing this wonderful story to my awesome friends in the house. That's a fact.
yiiipeeeee....everton4life is back oooooooooooo.nice update bro.may God enrich you with more wisdom
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 by JohnGainsville(m): 11:09am On Mar 08, 2017
Is as if I'm watching a movie...More creativity and inspiration bro...fire on!!
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 by Nostradamus: 11:52am On Mar 08, 2017
grin grin grin
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 by Nobody: 12:20pm On Mar 08, 2017
everton4life:
Bro Y Is D Mod Banning U Oh.Dey Should Pls Nt Ban U because Am Enjoying Dis Interesting piece .In Falz Voice*Wehdone Sir*
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 by Lankyannie(f): 12:44pm On Mar 08, 2017
WOOOOOOOW,jst WOOOOOOW.RIDE ON SIR,WE FOLLOWING U BACK TO BACK!!!!!
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 by everton4life(m): 1:04pm On Mar 08, 2017
Lankyannie:
WOOOOOOOW,jst WOOOOOOW.RIDE ON SIR,WE FOLLOWING U BACK TO BACK!!!!!
smiley tnx, miss
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 by everton4life(m): 1:08pm On Mar 08, 2017
cool don't forget to click the link on my signature to download my latest book from okadabooks.
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 by ADECULATE(f): 2:44pm On Mar 08, 2017
Everton4life, u didnt mention me abi. There is God sha, lol. Pls kip it flowing in. Wonderful as always
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 by Phunmmielurlar: 2:49pm On Mar 08, 2017
kingofcasting:
lol. abeg no vex your own join for am. The mods don already use vex ban am.

Really!....eya
I no vex again o....supermods mk ona temper justice with mercy ooo
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 by ftosino(m): 3:41pm On Mar 08, 2017
Oooooooshe everton4life, also tenx for d mention, #wehdonesir ride on nice update

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

"I Threw Away My Green Card" – Soyinka / The Church Girl Christian Romance. A Short Story. / Chimamanda Adichie And Lupita Nyong'o's Outfits Recreated By Little Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.