Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,994 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 - Literature (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 (59503 Views)

Mysteries Of NoLand (Book 1) / Daylight Mysteries / DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 by ztarlord(m): 9:56am On Mar 11, 2017
everton4life.....thanks for d update....I fit support Everton cuz of u.....thumbs up
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 by everton4life(m): 9:58am On Mar 11, 2017
ztarlord:
everton4life.....thanks for d update....I fit support Everton cuz of u.....thumbs up
lol
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 by everton4life(m): 10:00am On Mar 11, 2017
cool don't forget to click my signature to download my latest book. twist of fate from okadabooks. its just 300 naira and you'll love it.
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 by sirblero(m): 10:06am On Mar 11, 2017
everton4life....you too much... i won been carry go efcc ooo thankGod say you update or else erhn...(lolz)..

nice story sir...am your loyal fan... #following!
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 by Hadampson(m): 11:03am On Mar 11, 2017
One word for this.. masterpiece Keep it coming everton4life
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 by Missmossy(f): 12:12pm On Mar 11, 2017
Thats how you didn't give me a mention everton4life angry welldone oooo.

1 Like

Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 by Gotee11(m): 1:10pm On Mar 11, 2017
what a wonderful update, I like it
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 by everton4life(m): 1:35pm On Mar 11, 2017
Missmossy:
Thats how you didn't give me a mention everton4life angry welldone oooo.
I'm so so sorry,ma. how can I make it up to you?
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 by everton4life(m): 1:37pm On Mar 11, 2017
sirblero:
everton4life....you too much...
i won been carry go efcc ooo thankGod say you update or else erhn...(lolz)..

nice story sir...am your loyal fan...
#following!
smiley
sirblero:
everton4life....you too much...
i won been carry go efcc ooo thankGod say you update or else erhn...(lolz)..

nice story sir...am your loyal fan...
#following!
thanks, man
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 by Tehmietee(f): 2:26pm On Mar 11, 2017
Xo lovin dis... Thumbs up. Lukin up 2 more updates
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 by jupitre(m): 3:24pm On Mar 11, 2017
Good work bro..am loving this,keep it up bro,may God bless you abundantly.....am feeling you
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 by everton4life(m): 4:46pm On Mar 11, 2017
jupitre:
Good work bro..am loving this,keep it up bro,may God bless you abundantly.....am feeling you
tnx,man
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 by kevwe10(f): 7:04pm On Mar 11, 2017
weldone Everton4life for keeping to ur promise,nice one
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 by kevwe10(f): 7:10pm On Mar 11, 2017
Hadampson:
Comrados come and see o.. everton4life don start another one o

cc: yorhmienerd
dannybomb
jasonteague
smizel
damibiz
sunshine46
kingofcasting
johnsown1
gotee11
stlomols
yungjezzy
ironkurtain
blueflowers
oluwabuqqyYOLO
spiritman99
ftosino
kevwelo
ashatoda
helenbee
ikombe
souloho19
omotayelolu
alexblazzzer18
latbas
phunmmielurlar
hormobolanle
lecheM
janetessy
cerewo
. thank u I have seen it kudos
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 by harameede99(f): 7:44pm On Mar 11, 2017
So i dnt get it is daniel a vampire naw?or a werewolf?
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 by ftosino(m): 8:13pm On Mar 11, 2017
harameede99:
So i dnt get it is daniel a vampire naw?or a werewolf?
na werewolf na , its a werewolf dt bit him nt a vampire
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 by Francischuxx(m): 9:07pm On Mar 11, 2017
What a perfect story...
I love this....
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 by Emzy90(m): 9:21pm On Mar 11, 2017
i have been a ghost reader but i must confess...this story is Classy/classic
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 by Azeequeen(f): 9:31pm On Mar 11, 2017
OluwabuqqyYOLO:

I only stated your beauty in a glaring manner. I'm one paradise of a man, BTW. What's popping?
If you say so

Nothing much jawe...Now that our Oga @d top is back
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 by everton4life(m): 9:46pm On Mar 11, 2017
EPISODE 6

9:00PM was what his wristwatch read. His breathing was heavy as he silently and stealthily grazed the bushes. Today was definitely Eric’s busiest day. The news of missing people kept spreading rapidly like wildfire and there were also reported cases of escaped criminals. For the past two hours, he had massacred 25 vampires on his rampage and the remaining he had seen had fled into the bushes.
‘ If only I can get my hands on the one creating these demons, these will be a lot easier’ he thought as he parted the bushes with one hand, The other holding tightly to his gun. A strange sight aroused his curiosity as he saw a fallen figure from afar. He quickly rushed to the figure and saw that it was a deadman. Examining his body, Eric discovered that it hadn’t been long he was killed as his body hadn’t turned pale. His eyes were still open and there was blood seeping out from his neck.
‘May his soul rest in peace’ Eric sighed as he closed the eyes of the man.
His ears perked up as he heard footsteps behind him. Standing up straight, he smiled as at the pathetic attempt of his intruder who tried to make his movements silent. Still not turning around, he corked his gun and waited…
Suddenly the intruder charged out of the bushes with a loud snarl and sped up quickly to attack. Eric shook his head in pity, turned around and fired a bullet through the head of the man, just as he was inches towards him. The man summersaulted and landed roughly with a loud groan.
“You fools never learn, do you?” Eric walked towards him. “ No wonder you fall so easily.” He pointed the gun to his heart and released 5 more bullets into it. The vampire screamed with each hit and burnt to dust.
Just when Eric was about to turn around, Another vampire charged out from the bush towards him, but before Eric could shoot, a wooden arrow flew from behind him and pierced through the approaching vampire accurately in the heart. The vampire fell straight on his back and dissisipated. Eric raised his brow in surprise and turned around. There was no one there.
“Who’s there?!” Eric growled, his deep voice echoing through the silent woods. “ Show yourself.”
Footsteps were heard and soon, someone stepped out. It was Simon. He was wearing a white Tshirt with a sleeveless black hoodie on top and black jeans and he carried a crossbow. Eric stood silently in surprise as this was the first time he was seeing a white man in reality.
“They seem to be increasing everyday, don’t they?” Simon chuckled as he walked towards Eric.
“Who are you?” Eric said as his grip on his gun tightened as his eyes narrowed. He definitely wasn’t used to talking to strangers that just appeared from nowhere. Let, alone one that was armed.
“Take it easy, man” Simon raised his hands in surrender. “ My name is Simon. I’m here for the same cause as you. Vampires. Although we may have met before, but not directly.”
“I don’t remember seeing your face anywhere” Eric was skeptical .
“Like I said” Simon replied. “ Not directly. I saw you at St Paul’s hospital, about 2 months ago when I brought a friend who was injured by a vampire. You didn’t see me though but you entered an office.”
“Oh” Eric nodded. “ Let’s just say I’m affliated with the hospital”
“I see” was all Simon said and then he looked into the distance
All was silent for a while then a thoughtful look appeared on Eric’s face.
“Your friend” He said and Simon looked at him. “ The one that was injured. Was he bitten?”
“Not at all” Simon replied. “ It was a stab wound. His case would have been much worse if I and my comrades hadn’t intervened”
“Comrades?” Eric raised an eyebrow
“Yeah” Simon replied. “ There’s three of us. We dedicated our lives to vampire hunting from a very young age and for the past decade, Slaying vampires have become part of our life. The other two are staying guard at a house a few miles away.”
“Oh” Eric said. “ By the way, have you heard anything about werewolves?”
A surprised look appeared on Simon’s face and his blue eyes were wide in wonder. “ Werewolves? No. I doubt if they exist”
“Well. It kind of sounds unbelievable, but remember, vampires were thought to be a myth too.” Eric said.
Simon’s looked thoughtfully at the sky, running his hand though his blond hair. Then sighed before looking at Eric.
“You kinda have a point there” he said. “ I’ll keep the others posted.”
“One more thing” Eric said, quickly remembering something. “ You said there were three of you hunters. Who are the remaining two?”
“ They are twins” Simon replied. “ Ted and Tony. Why?”
Eric was confused. “ You mean you don’t have a teenage boy part of your team, named Daniel Johnson?”
Simon’s eyes went wide. “ You know Daniel?”
“ Yeah” Eric replied. “ We’ve crossed paths twice. In the hospital and at a party”
Simon chuckled at the whole scenario. It’s funny how everything came into place. Eric couldn’t see the humor though.
“It’s kind of funny” Simon said. “ Because the day I saw you was the day I brought my friend to the hospital. He happened to be Daniel’s best friend and age mate. I was with Daniel, his mom and some other people.”
Eric nodded. It all made sense now. “ I asked because, at the party where we met the second time, we were ambushed by vampires but the boy managed to hold his own against them. I had to admit it was impressive. He displayed the skills of a natural hunter.’’
“Hmm” Simon replied. “ He is actually the one my friends are guarding now. He does have potential though.” He smiled.
“I agree” Eric smiled in return and then remembering he hadn’t introduced himself, added. “ By the way, the name’s Eric.”
………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

Sharon lay on her bed, staring at the ceiling with a novel draped on her stomach. Her eyes looked distant and her face was devoid of emotions. Since that horrible day at her party, she had yet to hear from her friends. Each of their lines weren’t reachable and most time she went to their hoses, they were absent. Another thing that bugged her was the appearance of those fierce creatures that disrupted her party. She tried to force herself to believe that she was imagining things but she couldn’t deceive herself. She had been having nightmares of recent and mostly woke up, sweating profusely. She kept to her self and mostly spoke in monosyllables when spoken to, which began to bother her parents greatly.
A knock came on her door and her mother poked her head in.
“Sharon, some friends are here to see you” Her mom said.
She mumbled and climbed off the bed. Reaching the living room, she was stunned to see who awaited her. It was her friends. Daniel, Jake, Tomiwa and Annabelle.
“Guys!” she squealed and her face broke into a big smile and she rushed to embrace all of them… Annabelle included.
“It has been a while” she gushed and then pouted. “ You are all mean. Leaving a girl out here alone and in the dark”
“ Sorry about that” Tomiwa laughed, tugging her braid. “Wasn’t our fault”
“So” Sharon smiled. “What can I offer you guys”
“Nah, we are good” Daniel waved off.
“Hmm” she teased. “ You want to come here and form big boy, abi? You better open up now” she added and everyone laughed. Soon they all settled down and a big silence hung up in the air. The silence that was caused by how to get to the point. Soon, Daniel cleared his throat to lessen the awkwardness in the room.
“Listen Sharon” he looked at her. “I know a lot has been going through your mind after what you saw that day.”
A serious look appeared on her face and she sighed.
“I know you would have been wondering about those people....” Dan continued.
“Those were not people, Dan” she interrupted and a scowl appeared on her face. “ You know it as well. Normal people would never look like that. And I saw how you fought them off, which means you know what they are.”
“Vampires” Jake spoke this time, although his eyes were not at her. They were glaring at the ceiling.
“Vampires?” She was stunned. “But they are a….”
“Myth” Tomiwa concluded. “ At least, they were thought to be.” Her eyes narrowed.
“But unfortunately, they aren’t” Annabelle said. “Trust me, I would know. The reason they exist is because of one. Luke. He is the very first vampire who was born more than a hundred years ago. All through his years, he has been creating more and more of them alongside his son, chris and they grow everyday.”
“This sounds like fiction” Sharon stared wide-eyed. A disbelieving look on her face. “I never thought it could be possible.”
“Well, it is.” Daniel sighed. “ We have to live with it. And no one is safe.”
“But suppose it is true” Sharon said, doubt still on her face. “Isn’t there a way to kill them?”
“There is” Annabelle replied. “ but for only the regular vampires. A sharp wooden object through their heart will do the trick. But unfortunately, it doesn’t work for Luke.”
“You mean he can’t be killed?” Sharon was scared now.
“He can” Daniel replied, a vicious look on his face. “ But no one knows how to. The key to his demise is hidden somewhere with no clue to it’s location. To make matters worse, he can avoid that fate if he gets his hands on me”
“Why does he want you?” Sharon said.
Daniel sighed and laid back on the couch. His face carrying a sad expression.
“Before I was born” he replied. “ My father injected my mother who was on the verge of death while trying to deliver me. He injected her with an immunity serum called X-serum. It was supposed to give immunity to health attack. The process was successful and I was born without stress. She also survived. But the serum was passed into my bloodstream and since I was born, I have never experienced any illness in my life”
“What?” Sharon gaped.
Daniel nodded. “ However, luke knew about it and he wants the serum in my blood by all means. It will give him total invincibility.”
Sharon sat in silence for a while, processing this new information. It sounded like fairytale and she knew it would take a while before she can face the reality of it.
“Another thing you should know” Annabelle said as a conflicted look was on her face. She looked at Sharon and blurted. “ I’m a vampire”
“ JESUS!” Sharon jumped up and wanted to scream but Tomiwa quickly covered her mouth.
“Shh” Tomiwa whispered “ Please don’t jeopardize this for us”. she then released her mouth.
“What do you mean?!” Sharon shrieked , pointing to Annabelle . “ She’s one of them!!”
“Not the way you think” Daniel growled at her and she shut up quickly. “ She has our trust and she was the who trained me to fight., as you saw that day.” Then in a soft voice, he added. “ Sharon, she never asked to be a vampire. She was turned against her will.”
“You’re defending her?!” Sharon turned to him., anger on her face. “ You, Daniel?”
“Will you please listen?!!!!” Daniel screamed and everyone shook at the sound of his voice. They could have sworn it sounded animalistic. He took deep breaths and calmed down, pinching the bridge f his nose. “ Sharon, If Annabelle had bad intentions towards us, she wouldn’t train me on how to fight vampires and she wouldn’t reveal their weakness, knowing that she is one herself.”
Annabelle smiled sadly at her the way he defended her. Something about his actions caused butterflies to appear in her stomach. Sharon on the other hand was still stunned by his words and then what she heard earlier. His voice….something wasn’t right about it.
“And you Daniel?” she said in a shaky voice. “ What are you?”.
Everyone stared at him except Annabelle. Jake and Tomiwa had their suspicions but they had never aired it out as they didn’t know how to approach him on it. They prayed he would find out quickly.
“You don’t want to know” he replied, frowning.
After a long silence. Sharon gradually changed the subject and thanked them for coming., though behind her forced smile, they could tell she was still tense. They soon stood up to leave and she accompanied them to the gate. Just as they were about to step out, she called out.
“Annabelle” she said “ Can I speak with you alone.?”
They were all stunned as she was the same person who wanted to run away previously. Annabelle shrugged and told the others to wait for her outside.
“What’s up?” she said.
“Listen” Sharon said, rubbing her arm meekly. “ Sorry for what happened back there. We may not be very close but I reacted like that because of my fear of those vile things and the thought of one sitting so close to me in the living room was kinda..well… you know…”
“I get your point” Annabelle smiled. “ Daniel didn’t take it well the first time he heard it too though. But truth be told” She whispered. “ You took the news better than he did” she winked and Sharon laughed, feeling at ease. She began to feel like she could open up more to Annabelle now. They may not have been very close that that could change now.
“You know” Sharon said. “ You don’t really look like one of those things.”
“Not all of us are alike” Annabelle giggled. “ There are a few who have good intentions. 2% sadly” she pouted and Sharon laughed again. Annabelle smiled warmly as she saw that Sharon was at ease now. That was all she wanted.
“Hey” Sharon said. “ I know this may sound personal but,….are you and Daniel dating?”
Annabelle paused at the unexpected question. She saw the look of hurt on Sharon’s face and then she understood why. Sharon had feelings for him. She felt a bit guilty at this realization.
“If I am to gain your trust, Sharon.” Annabelle replied. “ I have to start by being honest. Yes, we are”
“Oh” Sharon said, forcing a smile.
“You had feelings for him didn’t you?” Annabelle said. “ I’m sorry”
“For what?” Sharon raised an eyebrow. “ I had many chances to tell him but I blew it. There’s nothing to be sorry about, Ann. But the important thing is that he is happy. Although this kind of vampire-human love is kind of a movie thing” she giggled and Annabelle laughed along with her. Then a frown came came to sharon’s face and she stared at Annabelle.
“He is not human, is he?” she said, her eyes pleading with Annabelle to come clean.
Annabelle sighed and said nothing, confirming sharon’s thoughts.
“It doesn’t matter” Sharon said “ He will always remain Daniel to me. I don’t care what he looks like on the outside.”
“ Me too” Annabelle smiled
“But can you promise me one thing?” Sharon said.
“Whats that?”
Sharon took a breath and said softly “ Please don’t break his heart”.
Annabelle stood stunned for a while. Then she caught the pleading look in sharon’s eyes and her heart softened.
“I promise” she nodded with a smile

4 Likes

Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 by Nostradamus: 9:53pm On Mar 11, 2017
coolevery update was a hit back -to -back.
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 by everton4life(m): 10:05pm On Mar 11, 2017
Nostradamus:
coolevery update was a hit back -to -back.
lol.
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 by everton4life(m): 10:11pm On Mar 11, 2017
make una help my ministry na, abeg. please my signature to get my latest story on okadabooks. or help me advertise the link on your social media pages. make the book go viral. tnx

1 Like

Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 by Hadampson(m): 10:23pm On Mar 11, 2017
Wow! waow!! wow!!! cheesycheesysmiley

I must admit everton4life it worthy of note in the manner and way you have kept this thread going with all the suspense, action and love.. You are 2mussh bro.. abeg give us another update biko kwanusad

P.S_ you have just got to find a way to harness that talent of yours.. You have it in you like peakgringrin
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 by Nobody: 10:31pm On Mar 11, 2017
everton4life:
make una help my ministry na, abeg. please my signature to get my latest story on okadabooks. or help me advertise the link on your social media pages. make the book go viral. tnx
Oga No Vex Oh I Ought 2 Have Bought D Book Bt My Infinix Hote Note Jst Break Down Wit Screen Probs So Na Small Phone I Dey Use Take Manage Browse So Bros Immediately I Repair My Phone I Go Get My Copy Sharpaly.
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 by ftosino(m): 10:41pm On Mar 11, 2017
U ve been giving us bak to bak #winks
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 by everton4life(m): 11:04pm On Mar 11, 2017
ftosino:
U ve been giving us bak to bak #winks
cool
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 by Nobody: 11:20pm On Mar 11, 2017
Why do I get the feeling that Sharon would try to kill Annabelle?
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 by everton4life(m): 12:52am On Mar 12, 2017
Ayoomolabake:
Why do I get the feeling that Sharon would try to kill Annabelle?
lipsrsealed
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 by ztarlord(m): 8:52am On Mar 12, 2017
another blockbuster episodes thanks everton4life....kip it rollin
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 by stephenGee12(m): 9:06am On Mar 12, 2017
everton4life...
i been don comot tink say u don abandon us for here any ways am back. so let the updates flow b4 i go send una go relegation

.lol...just kidding nice one bro
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 by everton4life(m): 11:29am On Mar 12, 2017
ztarlord:
another blockbuster episodes thanks everton4life....kip it rollin
cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Chimamanda Adichie And Lupita Nyong'o's Outfits Recreated By Little Girls / The Church Girl Christian Romance. A Short Story. / Diary Of A Love Sick Writer By Angelsss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.