Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 (59472 Views)

Mysteries Of NoLand (Book 1) / Daylight Mysteries / DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 by sirblero(m): 5:03pm On Mar 08, 2017
wow!!!!
I have to start this story from the beginning... and I must say..THIS STORY IS A BOMB!!!!

thankGod you you've decided to continue this story...

more updates please...and more ideas to your story..

#following
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 by everton4life(m): 5:41pm On Mar 08, 2017
EPISODE 3

For a moment, nothing was said. They all stood staring. It was so impossible to believe that someone who previously lay dead, minutes ago was standing before them as if nothing had happened.
“Guys, seriously” Daniel raised his eyebrows. “ It’s me. You can stop with the silence and staring. It’s really creepy. Somebody say something for crying out loud”
Annabelle walked slowly towards him, dropping her crossbow and taking slow baby steps, while the others stood rooted to their spots. She reached him and placed her palm over his left cheek, it felt so warm and comfortable unlike the previously cold temperature. He smiled at her as he placed his hand over hers, squeezing lightly. His smile disappeared a moment later though when he saw, tears spilling out of her eyes.
“Ann?” He said gently as the ran a thumb along her face, wiping a tear away. “Please don’t…”
He was cut off as she lunged at him and held him in a tight embrace. And then she released all her pent up emotions. Her body shook as she sobbed uncontrollably. He sighed sadly as he returned the embrace, rubbing her back with his palm to soothe her.
“It’s okay” he whispered. “It’s okay”
“Even if this is a dream” she choked out. “Even if you are ghost, I don’t care as long as I can feel you again and see you talk”
“Now, you are being silly” he chuckled and she laughed along, her eyes now dry. By now, the others had recovered from their shock and moved towards the duo. Tomiwa was the first to embrace him, squeezing softly and he returned her embrace.
“Don’t scare us like that again” She attempted to joke but her shaky voice showed that she wanted to cry.
“I’ll try not to” he winked. He looked at Jake who stared back. The two males were locked in a staring contest until Daniel decided to relent.
“You don’t need to be ashamed to give a brother a hug” Daniel laughed as he spread his arms.
“In your dreams” Jake frowned but everyone could see his lips twitching slightly in an attempt to smile.
“You know you want to” Daniel goaded.
Jake rolled his eyes and laughed before moving to hug his friend. After a while, they detached .
“Good to have you back” Jake smiled. Daniel grunted and nodded in response.
“You are one hell of a tough guy” Tisha giggled. Then a thoughtful frown appeared on her face. She moved towards him and held his face.
“Hey, what the…” Daniel cried out in surprise, but she cut him off and turned his face sideways to look at his neck.
“Tisha, what is the matter?” Annabelle asked.
“The injury” Tisha frowned as she released her hold on Daniel. “ The one inflicted by the werewolf.”
She turned to the rest of the group.
“It’s healed”
………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

“Okay, so you meant you weren’t kidnapped or anything? You left the room yourself?” Annabelle asked Daniel as she sat beside him on the couch. The had made their way back to Tisha’s house and everyone changed and refreshed. It was already in the early hours of the morning and no one felt like sleeping again. Daniel had changed into a black T shirt and blue Jean shorts and was sipping from a Tea cup of coffee.
“ Yeah” Daniel said, dropping the coffee and leaning back to rest his head. “ It felt so weird. During my time of ….well, slumber if we can call it that, I saw my self in a forest and in front of me was a bat.”
“Bat?” Tisha questioned.
“Yeah” Daniel replied. “ It was flying towards me, like it was poised to attack or something. Kind of similar to a dream I had a few months ago when school was still in session. Anyway, before it could reach me, A wolf jumped from behind me and caught the bat in it’s teeth. The wolf was as black as the night and had glowing gold eyes. It snapped it’s jaws shut, killing the bat before dropping it. It then turned to look at me. For a moment I thought it was going to make a move or something. But it just made a growling sound and walked away and then I awoke”
Daniel paused and a frown appeared on his face as he reached for the coffee and took another sip. Everyone was silent as they took in this piece of information with nobody knowing what to say.
“When I awoke” He continued. “ I suddenly felt uncomfortable. It was as if my body was on fire. My nose felt itchy and bloody. It was so painful. And then I caught their scent… Vampires”
“You can smell vampires?” Jake raised an eyebrow.
Daniel nodded. “ I can detect a lot of scents, not just vampires. How else did I know you were in trouble?” he smiled and continued. “ That was when I had these sudden urge. Like I wanted nothing but a bloodbath and rampage. I couldn’t control it and that’s how I left the room to go after them. Er…sorry about the window by the way, Tisha” he rubbed his neck, chuckling nervously
“Oh, no problem” she gave him a sarcastic look. “really.”
“How are you feeling now?” Annabelle asked.
“Angry, pissed off, furious” He chuckled darkly taking everyone by surprise. “ When I get my hands on that brown werewolf…” He tightened his grip on the mug until cracks began to form on it.
“Death will be nothing compared to what I’ll do to it!!!!”
With that he squeezed the mug until it shattered into pieces.

*click my signature to download my latest story from okadabooks*

1 Like

Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 by everton4life(m): 5:45pm On Mar 08, 2017
Obimgbo:
Wow, this is gonna be so interesting
smiley welcome to the house
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 by everton4life(m): 5:46pm On Mar 08, 2017
Stlomo1s:
#not even a mention#anyways update biko###
sorry about that, dear. how do i make it up to you
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 by everton4life(m): 5:47pm On Mar 08, 2017
JohnGainsville:
Is as if I'm watching a movie...More creativity and inspiration bro...fire on!!
grin Movie, ke. abeg no whine me o. e neva reach like that. lol

1 Like

Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 by everton4life(m): 5:48pm On Mar 08, 2017
Nostradamus:
grin grin grin
sad so you no fit say anything. only to shine teeth abi? grin. God is watching you in 4D
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 by everton4life(m): 5:50pm On Mar 08, 2017
EPISODE 4

Luke folded his arms with a proud smile on his face as he stood at the balcony and watched his new recruits train. So far they were all progressing well and were already adapting to the intense and vigorous training methods, considering the fact that they were turned just a few days ago. However, only one of the new recruits caught his eye. Razor was his name and he had the potential to be one of his strongest warriors. He was a very muscular man and stood at an imposing height. He had an afro and was fair in complexion with a few scars running down his arms. Before turned, he was a hardened criminal responsible for the deaths of many. He formerly led a gang of robbers on many successful operations and was a very sharp shooter and fighter, hence his nickname. The only reason for his unexpected arrest was due to the betrayal from his second in command who wanted to seize power. His second in command had secretly and codedly tipped the police about his whereabouts and hence, he was arrested and death seemed to be an inevitable fate for him until he Luke rescued him and the other thugs from that black maria. Luke, his savior. His hero. From that moment, Razor had promised two things : 1)Repay Luke by giving his best performance 2) Get revenge on the bastard that sold him out.
An incoming 400 pound log of wood was thrown his way and he shattered it into bits with one punch. That action drew awe and surprise from everyone in the compound as the other recruits looked on with disbelieving eyes. He looked at his bloody fist which was rapidly healing, then looked up to the balcony, giving Luke a confident smile.
“Impressive” Luke nodded. Then he turned to Chris who was watching the whole thing with a curious frown. “ He has the potential to be as strong as you ” He then turned to leave the balcony before stopping and glancing back.
“If not stronger” he added before finally leaving.
That statement brought an angry growl from Chris and he tightened the hold on the railings, squeezing the life out of it. How dare his father compare him to that filth?!!. After the recruits had finished their training, he moved to the compound and blocked Razor who was about leaving. Razor stared at him indifferently although inside, he was starting to get upset.
“Any problem?” Razor queried, keeping his cool.
“Lets get one thing straight” Chris said poking his finger at Razor’s chest. “My father may have been impressed by your move, which is rare for him, but I am not. If you are trying to show off to get on his good side or my good side, it won’t work. This is not a circus, it is a training ground”
Razor smiled at the young man who was trying to look intimidating. Chris may be a century old but he still looked like a teenager. The contrast in their stature was quite glaring as Razor almost towered him in height.
“Look.” Razor said, swatting Chris’ hand away from his chest. “I am not here to impress anyone. My goal is to do my best and become stronger. If your father likes it, that’s good. If he doesn’t, then I’ll work on my area of weakness. As for you, you better watch your mouth. Not everyone is as they seem and there is more to some people than their looks alone. If you think I have it in mind to impress you, then you must be delusional. If you don’t like me or you are not impressed, guess what? I don’t give a fvck.
The people who give a fvck went that way” He pointed to the remaining recruits who were exiting the compound.
“You know” Chris narrowed his eyes. “ For someone who was a hardened criminal, you speak very well”
“Like I said” Razor smiled “ There are more to people than their looks”
He shifted to the side and walked out of the compound with Chris glaring at his back.
…………..................................................................................................................................................

“So” Annabelle smiled as she faced Daniel and stood in a fighting stance. “ Let’s see if you haven’t gotten rusty”
It had been two days since they came back from Ghana and it was back to normal. Daniel had a happy welcome from his mom who had given him her usual tight embrace. He had thanked the two warriors who stood guard during his absence, Ted and Tony. Although, when he asked for Simon, they said he went on some business. He shrugged and paid no attention to it though. They had also briefed him on the increasing number of vampires which worried him greatly. Another thing was the changes he was going through. He could hear noises from a far distance and could also detect scents from far away. Then there was his physique. His mother noticed this and she wondered what kind of exercise would give someone a rapid increase in muscle mass within 3 days!! She mentioned it once but he passed it off as one of her usual inquisitive nature. Another thing he discovered was the day he pulled off his bedroom door while trying to unlock it. He stared unbelievably at the fallen door as he didn’t put in any effort at all to drag it. WTF!! He knew something was wrong but he couldn’t figure it out.
Currently he was at Annabelle’s and he wore a plain black tank top and shorts with fingerless gloves, while she donned a sports bra and black tights with black tapes around her fingers.
“I have to warn you” he smiled, cracking his knuckles. “ I’m not the same guy you used to kick around”
”Too much talk” She yawned. “ Actions speak louder than words” she smiled and beckoned to him.
His smile disappeared and he charged towards her with a speed that stunned even her although she was swift enough to dodge a punch before it reached her face.
‘ How did he become this fast’ she cried out in thought as she parried another of his punches, spinning him around before delivering a kick to his chest, but surprisingly, he caught her fist by the ankle. She stared in shock as she stood on one leg. A cocky smile made it’s way to his face and then, tightening his hold on her leg, he flipped her over but she landed on her two feet. She raised her head up and moved out of the way to avoid a flying kick from him. His leg connected to the wall, putting a hole through it.
“What the…” Annabelle’s eyes went wide at the wreckage. But she didn’t have time to say anything further as he charged towards her and gave her a roundhouse kick which she dodged, but unfortunately wasn’t fast enough to dodge the follow up leg sweep he gave her and she found herself flat on the floor. He quickly straddled her and pinned her hands over her head. She struggled to get him off her but to her dismay, he was too strong.
“K.O” He smiled. “ I win”

* Click my signature to download my latest story from okadabooks*
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 by Nobody: 6:23pm On Mar 08, 2017
I Almost Screamed When I Saw "DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2" Nigga, I Love Ur Story No Be Small Oh
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 by Nobody: 6:44pm On Mar 08, 2017
Mrlemuel:
I Almost Screamed When I Saw "DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2"
Nigga, I Love Ur Story No Be Small Oh
Y Screeming Now
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 by Nobody: 6:46pm On Mar 08, 2017
And Pls Guyz Diz Story Called Hero Iz It Zo Interestin Cus Av Been Seing It And Ignorin It.
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 by Audrinakane(f): 6:48pm On Mar 08, 2017
Keep it coming dear. Truly enjoying season two. More updates please
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 by everton4life(m): 7:02pm On Mar 08, 2017
Audrinakane:
Keep it coming dear. Truly enjoying season two. More updates please
Thanks ma'am. I'll try my best.
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 by everton4life(m): 7:04pm On Mar 08, 2017
Mrlemuel:
I Almost Screamed When I Saw "DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2"
Nigga, I Love Ur Story No Be Small Oh
lol. thanks.

1 Like

Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 by everton4life(m): 7:06pm On Mar 08, 2017
wink For big lovers of fiction,Don't forget to click my signature to get my latest story from okadabooks. You,ll find it worth your time.
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 by Azeequeen(f): 7:10pm On Mar 08, 2017
Hadampson:
It's time to reunite, comrados
cc: azeequeen chumzypinky hormobolanle alamiendagash missperfect28 queenitee harameede99 forzarush pepperoni55
Let's go there
This author triggered my interest in all these vampires ish...You know?
So I am following till the end
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 by Azeequeen(f): 7:12pm On Mar 08, 2017
Lankyannie:
Cc:bibijay123,chumzypinky,azeequeen,warfibabe,angelinestto,prettyhurts,tmdavidwest.abeg una vvip sit stil dy wait 4una,u guys are gonna love dz story.
Oya shift small
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 by everton4life(m): 7:20pm On Mar 08, 2017
Azeequeen:

Let's go there

This author triggered my interest in all these vampires ish...You know?

So I am following till the end
lol. don't mind me. I am a fan of the supernatural. *coughs* particularly the werewolves.
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 by everton4life(m): 9:03pm On Mar 08, 2017
grin just for fun. hit like if you can relate to the picture.

4 Likes

Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 by Gotee11(m): 9:05pm On Mar 08, 2017
sir Ever, I know say I come lat but more update I beg
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 by jupitre(m): 9:12pm On Mar 08, 2017
Ann doesn't know david is now a changed person...more bro
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 by smizel(m): 9:15pm On Mar 08, 2017
everton 4 lyf, abeg cum feed us more ooo.
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 by Nostradamus: 9:17pm On Mar 08, 2017
everton4life:
sad so you no fit say anything. only to shine teeth abi? grin. God is watching you in 4D
no nah grin I dey happy because you don start season 2
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 by sirblero(m): 9:30pm On Mar 08, 2017
I must thank you for this wonderful story...and your consistent updates ..
#gracias!!
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 by everton4life(m): 11:57pm On Mar 08, 2017
cool
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 by ztarlord(m): 8:42am On Mar 09, 2017
another breathtaking episode....thank you sooo much
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 by ftosino(m): 8:47am On Mar 09, 2017
Everton4life, make i no lie, dis is d best story i go read for nairaland, I Love eet
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 by everton4life(m): 10:02am On Mar 09, 2017
sirblero:
I must thank you for this wonderful story...and your consistent updates ..

#gracias!!
#arigato!!
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 by everton4life(m): 10:03am On Mar 09, 2017
ftosino:
Everton4life, make i no lie, dis is d best story i go read for nairaland,
I Love eet
Thanks, bro
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 by Lankyannie(f): 10:57am On Mar 09, 2017
Azeequeen:
Oya shift small
Hehehe,diaz a vacant sit in front of ma back jst sit dia.
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 by everton4life(m): 1:51pm On Mar 09, 2017
grin
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 by Nobody: 3:07pm On Mar 09, 2017
Oga Everton Abeg Update Oh Have Been Glacing Through Dis Page Since Mornin OGa No Fall My Hand Oh.
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 by everton4life(m): 3:32pm On Mar 09, 2017
holuwanoisy111:
Oga Everton Abeg Update Oh Have Been Glacing Through Dis Page Since Mornin OGa No Fall My Hand Oh.
abeg no vex

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

"I Threw Away My Green Card" – Soyinka / Chimamanda Adichie And Lupita Nyong'o's Outfits Recreated By Little Girls / The Church Girl Christian Romance. A Short Story.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.