Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,040 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 (59418 Views)

Mysteries Of NoLand (Book 1) / Daylight Mysteries / DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 by Nobody: 7:02pm On Mar 09, 2017
[quote author=everton4life post=54346251] Baba,tnx 4 d invite,sorry am late
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 by saraphina(f): 7:18pm On Mar 09, 2017
[quote author=Spiritman99 post=54431135][/quote]baba where av u been?
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 by alexblazzzer18(m): 7:26pm On Mar 09, 2017
Following
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 by Nobody: 7:51pm On Mar 09, 2017
saraphina:
baba where av u been?
My dear,i've been busy with work o,i hardly find time to come online,how are you doing na?...everton4life,wher u de na abeg com update jor grin
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 by saraphina(f): 7:55pm On Mar 09, 2017
Spiritman99:

My dear,i've been busy with work o,i hardly find time to come online,how are you doing na?...everton4life,wher u de na abeg com update jor grin
doing gud...
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 by Nobody: 8:01pm On Mar 09, 2017
saraphina:
doing gud...
...Thats gud tew know....
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 by Nobody: 8:06pm On Mar 09, 2017
spiritman99 Bro tnx 4 d mention,...,WHO HAVE SEEN EVERTON
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 by Osaze20091: 8:17pm On Mar 09, 2017
Waw nice one,just feel like am watching movie itself
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 by Azeequeen(f): 8:18pm On Mar 09, 2017
everton4life:
lol. don't mind me. I am a fan of the supernatural. *coughs* particularly the werewolves.
No wonder,you're going places
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 by smizel(m): 9:42pm On Mar 09, 2017
bros everton, abeg cum update naw. I don dae wait since mawning
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 by saraphina(f): 9:42pm On Mar 09, 2017
Spiritman99:
...Thats gud tew know....
tanchu

1 Like

Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 9:52pm On Mar 09, 2017
Azeequeen:
No wonder,you're going places
Miss Pretty, longtime. How've you been?
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 by ifiokbenzy(m): 9:53pm On Mar 09, 2017
Everton the director and producer of this movie "Dark Mystery". Good job, can't wait to get more tongue
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 by Azeequeen(f): 10:42pm On Mar 09, 2017
OluwabuqqyYOLO:
Miss Pretty, longtime. How've you been?
Miss Pretty?? You're one hell of a dude
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 10:53pm On Mar 09, 2017
Azeequeen:

Miss Pretty?? You're one hell of a dude
I only stated your beauty in a glaring manner. I'm one paradise of a man, BTW. What's popping?
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 10:55pm On Mar 09, 2017
Mr. Everton, we've arrived. I'll be with Azee for the ride.
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 by sirblero(m): 11:03pm On Mar 09, 2017
everton4life:
#arigato!!

even if I no know the meaning..this one big pass me...erhmm..make I form small....#i no fit carry last... grin

#thank_ya_you!!!
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 by everton4life(m): 8:50am On Mar 10, 2017
cool morning,house
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 by ftosino(m): 9:00am On Mar 10, 2017
everton4life:
cool morning,house
abeg keep ur morning to ursf where update na
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 by sirblero(m): 10:00am On Mar 10, 2017
ftosino:

which kind talk be this one nau...shuuuu? bros park well... Haba.
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 by ftosino(m): 10:43am On Mar 10, 2017
sirblero:

which kind talk be this one nau...shuuuu? bros park well... Haba.
oh my bad sorry jst dt ave been waiting since yday for continuation. Pardon me
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 by sirblero(m): 11:46am On Mar 10, 2017
ftosino:

oh my bad sorry jst dt ave been waiting since yday for continuation.
Pardon me

I understand how you feel boss...even me sef the wait...
#patiently..

if we wait..small way we no see am...na e house we go go flog am!! (lolzzz)
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 by ftosino(m): 12:18pm On Mar 10, 2017
sirblero:

I understand how you feel boss...even me sef the wait...
#patiently..

if we wait..small way we no see am...na e house we go go flog am!! (lolzzz)
na thick waya i go carry follow u wid koboko
lol
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 by AlamienDagash(m): 2:06pm On Mar 10, 2017
Hadampson:
It's time to reunite, comrados

cc: azeequeen
chumzypinky
hormobolanle
alamiendagash
missperfect28
queenitee
harameede99
forzarush
pepperoni55
Vampire ah enta pple don strt 2fear. only 1Guy sittin calmly, whu iz dat? oh oluwa na everton4life ma ah run
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 by AlamienDagash(m): 2:10pm On Mar 10, 2017
everton4life:
Hadampson, harameede99,adeculate, saraphina, missperfect28,samyfreshsmooth, spiritman99,bensoate1,eniqurl, lankyannie,jupitre, holuwanoisy111,Alamiendagash,jagugu88li and others. if i no mention you, please signify. Incase you are new to this series.
you can start from season 1 here:https://www.nairaland.com/3607826/dark-mysteries-season-1
Am late. mah ah push yungtemy nd getta sit
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 by Gotee11(m): 4:59pm On Mar 10, 2017
Ever me I no understand u again oooh, I beg naw
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 by everton4life(m): 12:15am On Mar 11, 2017
EPISODE 5

*apology gift for delaying*

“Alright, Daniel. You won” Annabelle sighed. “ You can get off, now”
Daniel didn’t budge. He kept her hand pinned and kept on staring. Although, a bit sweaty from their workout, she was a mesmerizing sight. Beads of sweat rolled down her face to the floor and her red lips opened a bit as she panted. He looked lower to her revealing cleavage which seemed to become more exposed due to her heavy breathing. A red blush appeared on his face as new perverted thoughts began to flow in his mind which he had to admit at that point was strange. For a moment, she looked tempting to him and he just felt like ripping off her sports bra and feasting on that soft, succulent..….
“Daniel!!” Her voice brought back to reality and he looked up to see a confused look on her face.
“Sorry, what was that?” he said.
“I’ve been calling your name like 5 times now” she frowned, before a teasing smile appeared on her face. “but I guess you were too busy feeding your eyes. So, do you like what you see?” she winked.
He blushed and quickly scrambled away from her. She was about to add another teasing remark when she caught his mood. It was something between confused and thoughtful,.
“Dan?” she moved nearer to him and sat beside him. “ What’s wrong?”
For a moment, he said nothing as he leaned his chin on his knee. Then he turned to face her.
“You know, this whole time, we’ve all been pretending?” he finally said.
“What do you mean?” she tilted her head sideways in confusion.
“That all is well with me. we’ve seen vampires and now werewolves. Then you saw what I demonstrated moments ago. Tell me, ann, have I ever showed such feat of strength and speed when we sparred before?” he said.
“honestly, no” she replied. She knew what he was driving at and she had to admit that after what she noticed back in Tisha’s house and then now, It was time to stop pretending about the obvious.
“The things that happened in myths and stories are now a reality. First, vampires. Now , werewolves. For the past two days I tried to pretend that all was right but I cant pretend any longer” He stood up and went to the living room and she followed him. He sat down on the cushion, staring intently at the table absentmindedly. She sighed and sat beside him.
“ Annabelle” He turned to her. “A werewolf bit me. You know what that means, Jake knows what that means, Tomiwa too. I can’t just wake up one day with super strength and speed that matches that of a vampire. It doesn’t happen. We already know my fate.” He sighed sadly.
“Dan” she put her hand over his and stared into his eyes. “ It’s going to be alright...”
“ Is it?” he interrupted with a sarcastic chuckle, shaking his head. “ I don’t even know anymore. I don’t even know how my mom will react to this. Or what will even happen on the next full moon. Or if I harm the people dear to me if I cant control myself. I’m tired and honestly…” he looked to the ground. “I’m scared.” He added in a whisper. She smiled sadly and put and index finger under his chin, turning him to face her.
“ Daniel” she said, soothingly. “I may not know your mother very well but I can swear to you that no matter what you are, she will still accept you. it may come as a shock to her but she would never reject you. She knows about vampires now though so the surprise would be a bit mild”
“ And what about you?” he asked.
“Dan, seriously?” she gave him a dry look. “If you could accept me for what I am, why can’t I return the favor? No matter what you are, I’ll always love…”
She slammed her mouth shut as she quickly caught herself, preventing a slip up. A blush came to her face and she looked away. Unfortunately, he caught her last word.
“What was that?” he raised an eyebrow.
“Nothing” she laughed nervously still avoiding eye contact. A smile came to Daniel’s face as he turned her face to look at him. She may not have completed her sentence but even a kindergarten would predict what she wanted to say. Behind all the flirting and teasings, he could detect some genuine feelings from her and truth be told, he reciprocated her feelings ever since that time on the beach where she was supposed to give him his present. Speaking of presents…
“If it was nothing…” he leaned closer, holding her chin. “ You won’t be blushing.”
She said nothing as she was lost for words due to her surprise of his boldness. Usually, he was always at the receiving end of her advances. This felt so new and so…. ....comforting.
Their faces moved closely and soon their lips connected in a soft kiss. Annabelle moaned and her heart began to beat rapidly. Finally, after all the months of flirting and being so close to making out, she was finally sharing an intimate moment with him and the best part was, she was loving it. She wrapped her hands around his neck and moved to straddle him. Soon, she opened her mouth to nip at his lips softly, eliciting a gasp from him. This may have been his first time, but he acted like a pro. A strange feeling bubbled up his mind and he suddenly felt wild. It was that familiar feeling he had back when he was on top of her when he defeated her in their fight. Without thinking, he ran his hands up her exposed stomach and groped her breasts making her suddenly yelp and moving her face away, a thick blush appearing on her face.
“Oh, sorry!” he waved his hands frantically, then mumbled silently. “ I..ahem.. got carried away”
“It’s fine” she muttered silently. “ You just took me by surprise, that’s all. I never expected that from someone like you”
“Hey!!” he pouted.
“Yeah” she giggled, her blush leaving her face. “ I always pegged you and Jake for the shy and less adventurous ones. But after discovering what Jake did to tomiwa, I have to admit that it’s the gentle looking guys that should be taken into consideration. You are no exception” she winked.
He mumbled with a slight frown.
“But…” she continued and he looked at her. “ Considering the fact that there is a particular part of my body you can’t just help been attracted to…” she held the helm of her sports bra and his eyes went wide, knowing what was coming next.
‘Is she going to..’ he thought inwardly.
“ I think it’s time you finally saw the real thing” she concluded and pulled her bra off.
Daniel’s eyes went wide as he finally saw a woman’s bare breasts for the first time in his life in reality. Her breasts were a double C cup and were firm with brown areolas and erect tips. He hypnotically moved his head into her inviting globes and began to plant butterfly kisses at the top of her left breast,. She threw her head back and let out a sharp hiss, then giggled when he kissed her cleavage.
“ My my” she moaned as his tongue slid across her right boob, lathering it with saliva. “ Who knew the timid Daniel knew how to please a lady…. aargh. Right there”
He moved to her right nipple and began to suck on the erect bud slowly, while massaging her left boob with his hand and pinching her nipple. She let out a squeal and dragged his head further into her breasts, her face etched with heavenly bliss. He tickled her nipple with his tongue and moved upwards, planting kisses along her neck before reaching her red succulent lips, but she pulled his head back and tugged his tank top. Getting the hint, he pulled away the offending item over his head and she took time to admire his chiseled muscles, running her hands on his pecs and down to his abs. she loved the solid texture of his skin on her fingers. It felt so hard and smooth. she moved her hands upward to cup his face and dived in for another kiss. Not forgetting his new favorite toy, he ran his hands and squeezed her breasts again.
‘ He is a boob man’ she giggled inwardly. ‘I’ll keep that in mind’
Their make out had gotten intense and she felt something poking her butt. She didn’t need a magician to tell her what that was. Curiously wanting to feel what package he stuffed between his legs, her hands went down his abs and into his shorts. Daniel gasped momentarily into their kiss as he knew where her hands were heading. Her hands went lower…lower..lower….
RING!!! RING!! RING!!!
Daniel’s phone buzzed, startling them both and making them disconnect from their kiss. He grumbled in annoyance as he fished out his phone. It was his mother.
“Hey, Baby” Her cheerful (But at that moment, annoying) voice came from the receiving end. “ Come home. It’s time for dinner”

2 Likes

Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 by everton4life(m): 12:37am On Mar 11, 2017
ftosino:
sad
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 by Audrinakane(f): 12:52am On Mar 11, 2017
Finally he gives an update, a steamy one. Keep it up dear. Waiting for more grin
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 by Nobody: 7:08am On Mar 11, 2017
This New Bold Move Of Daniel Towards Ann, Is A The Sense Of His Wolf Seeing It's Mate.
Soon They Will Bond...
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 by Stlomo1s(f): 7:13am On Mar 11, 2017
tanks 4 d update.
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 by ftosino(m): 9:12am On Mar 11, 2017
Everton4life tenx for d update and am sorry for that

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

"I Threw Away My Green Card" – Soyinka / The Church Girl Christian Romance. A Short Story. / Chimamanda Adichie And Lupita Nyong'o's Outfits Recreated By Little Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.