Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,127 members, 7,825,529 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

What Did God Do For You In 2009? Share Your Testimonies - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Did God Do For You In 2009? Share Your Testimonies (10207 Views)

If Jesus Is Called The Son Of God, Do You Think That Makes Him God? / Why Did God Do These Things? Inviting Reyginus And Any Other Interested Parties / Share Your Testimonies Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Did God Do For You In 2009? Share Your Testimonies by andrrew(m): 10:53am On Jan 02, 2010
given me a toyota avalon
Re: What Did God Do For You In 2009? Share Your Testimonies by princekevo(m): 3:47pm On Jan 02, 2010
Abuzola, Why not go and open a thread on what Allah has done for you. or are you not bold enough with your Allah to open a thread on what he has done for you? Why coming on to distroy this thread we are thanking God for goodness and mercies?
Re: What Did God Do For You In 2009? Share Your Testimonies by FMK(m): 5:43pm On Jan 02, 2010
princekevo:

Abuzola, Why not go and open a thread on what Allah has done for you. or are you not bold enough with your Allah to open a thread on what he has done for you? Why coming on to distroy this thread we are thanking God for goodness and mercies?

those names like Allah YHW Y[b]AHVE[/b] God JAH Shalom Yeshua are all the same mean only one thing do not start religion war here this is 2010 stop wrestling you need to unite and form only one Body
Re: What Did God Do For You In 2009? Share Your Testimonies by mamagee3(f): 8:51pm On Jan 02, 2010
God has done numerous things for me. cheesy
I just can't type them all
. cheesy
Re: What Did God Do For You In 2009? Share Your Testimonies by princekevo(m): 4:43am On Jan 03, 2010
FMK:

those names like Allah YHW Y[b]AHVE[/b] God JAH Shalom Yeshua are all the same mean only one thing do not start religion war here this is 2010 stop wrestling you need to unite and form only one Body
Allah or whatever has never being my God and will never. Am not wrestling with anyone. If Abuzola came and didnt start throwing insults on the thread i wouldnt mind him. This thread has been insultfree, both christian and non christians until he came in.
Re: What Did God Do For You In 2009? Share Your Testimonies by SuNnChNn(f): 12:18pm On Jan 03, 2010
Oh God is been faithful, I cant tell it all,

Bia Emeka, we r yet to hear your own testimony oooo, smiley
Re: What Did God Do For You In 2009? Share Your Testimonies by 0hsisi: 8:17pm On Jan 03, 2010
I thank God for opening my eyes.
[size=16pt]I used to be one of those on Kunleoshob's thread who argued against tithing [/size] but I always asked God to lead me aright and not let my heart be hardened if he thought I was on the wrong path.
And Praise God Halleluia,when I least expected it God opened my eyes 2 months ago.
[size=16pt]I am now a faithful tither and couldn't be happier[/size].
Let God be true and all men be liars
I thank God for His Grace.
I thank him for an obedient heart and a Spirit that yearns to do His will.

God was faithful this past year in more ways than one and I know that He will do greater things this year in Jesus' name.
Amen.

This is not an invitation for arguments for and against tithing.
God deals with us all individually.
Let everyone be fully persuaded in their own hearts.

Psalm 95:

7 For he is our God; and we are the people of his pasture, and the sheep of his hand. To day if you will hear his voice,

8 Harden not your heart, as in the provocation, and as in the day of temptation in the wilderness:
Re: What Did God Do For You In 2009? Share Your Testimonies by FayeZik(f): 12:35am On Jan 04, 2010
@Emeka

Y bother to answer u? U are a disgrace to Nigeria as a whole, talking like this on a public forum! I refuse to stoop low to your level, for no matter how much u clean an a-hole, it will always stink. U can hide behind NL screen but u are so transparent. Just be careful, and I mean that, B E C A R E F U L.
Re: What Did God Do For You In 2009? Share Your Testimonies by princekevo(m): 6:25am On Jan 04, 2010
This is not an invitation for arguments for and against tithing.
God deals with us all individually.

That is jst the simple truth, rejected by many, accepted by few.
Re: What Did God Do For You In 2009? Share Your Testimonies by tkb417(m): 2:24pm On Jan 04, 2010
im alive!! (most important)

I thank God for making me survive the turbulence of 08/09.
in 2008, the stockmarket nearly killed me and some part of 2009 i tot i was gonna die of my indebtedness to banks but hey as at today 4th day of Jan, i can sleep with ma eyes closed without getting scared of EFCC/Banks/Police running after me grin grin

the most important thing for me is the gift of life cos i lost a 17 year old cousin on the first day of this 2010 and looking at the guy in the coffin made me appreciate the gift of life
Re: What Did God Do For You In 2009? Share Your Testimonies by tkb417(m): 2:31pm On Jan 04, 2010
Can you see the i.dio.ts, what have you done to better the life of other people in 2009? What positive impact have you made in the lives of others?
They are here counting there profits and what they have managed to acquire through greed?
Can a true christian tell me the greatest commandment?
hmm
Re: What Did God Do For You In 2009? Share Your Testimonies by debosky(m): 2:44pm On Jan 04, 2010
Too many things so I will name a few - two marriages in my family, three graduations (two doctors and one MBA) and promotions and career progression for members of my family.

He gave me the grace to be consistent in my giving this year, and though I did have many slip ups, he remained faithful.

2009 was an excellent year in my life, and I appreciate God for everything he has done and what he will do in the future.
Re: What Did God Do For You In 2009? Share Your Testimonies by viyonce: 4:52pm On Jan 04, 2010
he has deck me with faith by keeping alive
Re: What Did God Do For You In 2009? Share Your Testimonies by ossourou1: 1:00pm On Jan 05, 2010
I moved from Abuja last year so as to start my own business in Benin Republic. May God be blessed because Our French Training Centre is now active and helps people to learn French in a French speaking environment so as to become fluent as quickly as possible. The Centre is also dedicated to help those that want to learn English. Finally SOPODIVA also help people that want to establish their business in Benin Republic. To magnify the Lord with me just visit our website www.sopodiva.com
Re: What Did God Do For You In 2009? Share Your Testimonies by Nezan(m): 2:33pm On Jan 05, 2010
Praise Jesus!

The Lord was exceedingly merciful to me this past year:

1. I took my wife to the alter this year.

2. I was involved in two serious accidents in 2009 but nothing serious happened to me, He also gave me the support to repair all the three cars involved in the two accidents.

3. My wife had a miscarriage and the doctors said she will not conceive until she was operated upon. Shortly after that, she took in and is presently heavy. The doctors and I were confounded.

. . . etc etc . . and more importantly, the gift of life and salvation through Jesus Christ . . . Haleluyah somebody!
Re: What Did God Do For You In 2009? Share Your Testimonies by nkirubb: 5:31pm On Jan 05, 2010
favour in my working palce, can't say it all

God is so good
Re: What Did God Do For You In 2009? Share Your Testimonies by eherbal(m): 7:22pm On Jan 05, 2010
HE GAVE ME A LOVELY BOY AND CLEARED MY DOUBTS.I WILL WORSHIP HIM TO DEATH!I ONLY PRAY HE ANSWERS MY PRAYERS AND DOESN'T WEIGH ON ME MORE THAN I CAN CARRY,
Re: What Did God Do For You In 2009? Share Your Testimonies by chiogo(f): 7:46pm On Jan 05, 2010
So many things:

Graduation
Newspaper publication of moi tongue
Being sorta independent
and

Being alive to see a new year with my loved ones!! smiley
Re: What Did God Do For You In 2009? Share Your Testimonies by vicero(m): 12:06pm On Jan 06, 2010
Number 1, plenty plenty, NUmber 2, over plenty, i no fit count, All i can say is thank you Lord for everything, Thank you Lord for been God, Thank you Lord for 2009 and now for 2010,
Re: What Did God Do For You In 2009? Share Your Testimonies by blandyne(f): 4:49pm On Jan 06, 2010
I was able to go to school all year long, form January to December. I didn't take any break at all cuz i also went to summer school. I got A for most of my classes. Thank you MY LORD, GLORY TO YOU.
Re: What Did God Do For You In 2009? Share Your Testimonies by bigmo1(m): 11:29pm On Jan 06, 2010
Praise God!!! He gave me a job b4 the year ended, and i am expecting my official Car next month. Praise God!!!
Re: What Did God Do For You In 2009? Share Your Testimonies by hackney(m): 10:10am On Jan 07, 2010
God has kept me alive and free of illness.
He has also looked after my siblings.
For these i am immensely grateful.
Re: What Did God Do For You In 2009? Share Your Testimonies by mickey45: 6:42pm On Jan 07, 2010
He granted me admission into my university and course of choice. Despite it being on my fourth attempt (since as far back as 2006)
Re: What Did God Do For You In 2009? Share Your Testimonies by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jan 08, 2010
tkb417:

im alive!! (most important)

I thank God for making me survive the turbulence of 08/09.
in 2008, the stockmarket nearly killed me and some part of 2009 i tot i was gonna die of my indebtedness to banks but hey as at today 4th day of Jan, i can sleep with ma eyes closed without getting scared of EFCC/Banks/Police running after me grin grin

the most important thing for me is the gift of life cos i lost a 17 year old cousin on the first day of this 2010 and looking at the guy in the coffin made me appreciate the gift of life

My dear sorry oh didnt know u were going through all this. Gods strenght is made parfect in our weaknesses. You never know God is all you need until you get to a point when God is all you have
Re: What Did God Do For You In 2009? Share Your Testimonies by email1(m): 4:28pm On Jan 09, 2010
God made me smile. Three years of knowing about divine health, I have not tasted drugs. This is the fourth year.

October last year, I was told in the dream that I would fall sick and die. I woke up in the morning and mumbled some prayers and set out for work. @ about 10, I began to feel sick. I took a BIBLE and read out Psalms 91 in prayers, but it didnt subside.

It took over me for a weeks but I prayed and trusted God for His healing. I didnt brake the divine health convenant as I was restored back to full health. Glory to God!
Re: What Did God Do For You In 2009? Share Your Testimonies by tanimz(f): 9:06pm On Jan 09, 2010
2009 wasn't a good year for me, at the same time Im still alive-which is the most important, When there is life there is hope smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: What Did God Do For You In 2009? Share Your Testimonies by AloyEmeka3: 4:06am On Jan 10, 2010
tanimz:

2009 wasn't a good year for me, at the same time Im still alive-which is the most important,  When there is life there is hope smiley smiley smiley smiley

You need to claim what God has for you and start living instead of existing. Your reference to life shows you are trying so hard to hang on to life and that is not God's plan for you. By this time next year, your mouth will be full of praises and testimony about the goodness of our God. He is not called Jehovah Jireh in vain.
Re: What Did God Do For You In 2009? Share Your Testimonies by AbuZola3(m): 7:13am On Jan 10, 2010
Allah is My God and ur God
Re: What Did God Do For You In 2009? Share Your Testimonies by KunleOshob(m): 9:41am On Jan 10, 2010
e-mail:

God made me smile. Three years of knowing about divine health, I have not tasted drugs. This is the fourth year.

October last year, I was told in the dream that I would fall sick and die. I woke up in the morning and mumbled some prayers and set out for work. @ about 10, I began to feel sick. I took a BIBLE and read out Psalms 91 in prayers, but it didnt subside.

It took over me for a weeks but I prayed and trusted God for His healing. I didnt brake the divine health convenant as I was restored back to full health. Glory to God!

Divine health Apart from the fact that is no such promise for christians in the bible, Bishop Oledepo the chief promoter of divine health gospel does not believe in it either. when his wife was sick two years ago he promptly flew her abroad to get the best medical care that money could buy. That apart what is a man preaching divine health doing establishing an hospital who the chief patrons are members of his church? If his divine health propnganda is working why does he own an hospital [that charges exhorbitantly] that his members are directed to when they are ill or is the divine health available only after you pay his exhorbitant hospital bills?
Re: What Did God Do For You In 2009? Share Your Testimonies by AloyEmeka3: 6:15pm On Jan 10, 2010
KunleOshob:

Divine health  Apart from the fact that is no such promise for christians in the bible, Bishop Oledepo the chief promoter of divine health gospel does not believe in it either. when his wife was sick two years ago he promptly flew her abroad to get the best medical care that money could buy. That apart what is a man preaching divine health doing establishing an hospital who the chief patrons are members of his church? If his divine health propnganda is working why does he own an hospital [that charges exhorbitantly] that his members are directed to when they are ill or is the divine health available only after you pay his exhorbitant hospital bills?

I am now seriously convinced that a Winners chapel member usurped your wife. My brother, tap into the richness of the lord through tithing and divine health.
Re: What Did God Do For You In 2009? Share Your Testimonies by Bamisa: 12:05pm On Jan 11, 2010
He gave me admission to d university. I tank u LORD!
Re: What Did God Do For You In 2009? Share Your Testimonies by lizfab(f): 6:04pm On Jan 11, 2010
i got married. Praise the Lord

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Seventh Millennium In Two Decades, These Are The Prophetic Years - Don Koenig / Why Do Churches Pay Their Instrumentalists? / What Makes The Narrow Path To Heaven Hard? - Jack Kelley

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.