Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,232 members, 7,811,644 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:29 PM

What Did God Do For You In 2009? Share Your Testimonies - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Did God Do For You In 2009? Share Your Testimonies (10182 Views)

If Jesus Is Called The Son Of God, Do You Think That Makes Him God? / Why Did God Do These Things? Inviting Reyginus And Any Other Interested Parties / Share Your Testimonies Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Did God Do For You In 2009? Share Your Testimonies by Kay17: 10:37am On Dec 17, 2009
i think its selfish not to consider the suffering and death of others. there are conflicts and famines and natural disasters which are not points for your God. assess the world around you and thank him as he deserves!
Re: What Did God Do For You In 2009? Share Your Testimonies by Kx: 10:40am On Dec 17, 2009
God blessed me with my wife this year,He gave me a sweet new job.
Join me in praising him.
Re: What Did God Do For You In 2009? Share Your Testimonies by nkirubb: 1:34pm On Dec 17, 2009
Awesome God heals and favour me beyond my exceptation
To Him be all the glory now and forever more
Amen
Re: What Did God Do For You In 2009? Share Your Testimonies by KunleOshob(m): 1:45pm On Dec 17, 2009
This year God used me to teach a lot of christians the truth about tithing and show them from scriptures that God does not require tithes fromthem thereby freeing hundreds of his children from the schackles/yoke/burden of compulsary tithing placed on them by criminally motivated preachers. God used me to set the captives free cheesy. Praise the lord.
Re: What Did God Do For You In 2009? Share Your Testimonies by AloyEmeka9: 7:03pm On Dec 17, 2009
KunleOshob:

This year God used me to teach a lot of christians the truth about tithing and show them from scriptures that God does not require tithes fromthem thereby freeing hundreds of his children from the schackles/yoke/burden of compulsary tithing placed on them by criminally motivated preachers. God used me to set the captives free cheesy. Praise the lord.

Are you sure it was God who used you in this case?
Re: What Did God Do For You In 2009? Share Your Testimonies by Nobody: 7:10pm On Dec 17, 2009
@ manmustwac

Did you check the dates on each thread was started at all?
U these MODS have come again
Re: What Did God Do For You In 2009? Share Your Testimonies by manmustwac(m): 8:48pm On Dec 17, 2009
Adrenaline:

@ manmustwac

Did you check the dates on each thread was started at all?
U these MODS have come again

sorry Adreanaline it was a mistake sad
Re: What Did God Do For You In 2009? Share Your Testimonies by Nobody: 9:28pm On Dec 17, 2009
manmustwac:

sorry Adreanaline it was a mistake sad

It's ok chief. . . smiley
Re: What Did God Do For You In 2009? Share Your Testimonies by Alongeous(m): 4:08am On Dec 18, 2009
God has been so good to me and every member of my family.He gave us good health,peace of mind and uncommon fruitfulness in all our endeavours.And to crown it all,He blessed me with double admissions in this month of December.
Halleluyah be to the most high GOD.
Re: What Did God Do For You In 2009? Share Your Testimonies by DDMoses(m): 9:54am On Dec 18, 2009
He gave me success in my study, i finish my education with good grade, i also gain admission into another school for another course, of which i had already lose hope, He provides for all my needs, I live a conveniently life without stress, I give Him all the glory. Halleluyah
Re: What Did God Do For You In 2009? Share Your Testimonies by KunleOshob(m): 10:27am On Dec 18, 2009
Aloy.Emeka:

Are you sure it was God who used you in this case?
Most definitely i am certain beyond reasonable doubt. God is using me to set the captives free cheesy
Re: What Did God Do For You In 2009? Share Your Testimonies by hbabe(f): 10:53am On Dec 18, 2009
God met my needs beyond my expectations. He made my dreams come true, He is a good God!
Re: What Did God Do For You In 2009? Share Your Testimonies by kolaoloye(m): 12:04pm On Dec 18, 2009
God delivered me from a fatal auto-crash.
He gave me victory on every side.Father I thank you.
Re: What Did God Do For You In 2009? Share Your Testimonies by noetic15(m): 2:04pm On Dec 18, 2009
KunleOshob:

Hallelujah!!! u did a good job grin
Re: What Did God Do For You In 2009? Share Your Testimonies by KunleOshob(m): 2:08pm On Dec 18, 2009
noetic15:

Hallelujah!!! u did a good job grin
Thank you my brother. wink
Re: What Did God Do For You In 2009? Share Your Testimonies by scottN(m): 2:10pm On Dec 18, 2009
The greatest thing God has done for me this year is keeping me alive right up till moment!
Re: What Did God Do For You In 2009? Share Your Testimonies by AloyEmeka9: 3:32pm On Dec 18, 2009
scottN:

The greatest thing God has done for me this year is  keeping me alive right up till moment!

If you will go to heaven once you die, why do you think that keeping you alive in a hell-hole like Nigeria is a blessing?
Re: What Did God Do For You In 2009? Share Your Testimonies by obi1o1: 8:59am On Dec 19, 2009
THIS YEAR GOD HELPED MY YOUNGER BROTHER RECOVER FROM DRUG ADDICTION,NOW HE IS DOING VERY WELL IN SCHOOL.HE DELIVERED MY ELDER BROTHER FROM A FATAL AUTO-CRASH,DIS YEAR STARTED OUT TOUGH BUT AM ENDING IT WITH A NEW CAR(thank u JESUS).I THANK GOD 4 D GOOD&TOUGH TIMES IN MY FAMILY DIS YEAR,I GIVE HIM PRAISE BECAUSE I KNOW EVEN B4 TIME BEGAN MY LIFE WAS IN HIS HANDS.THANK YOU LORD smiley
Re: What Did God Do For You In 2009? Share Your Testimonies by Livvvvy(f): 12:58pm On Dec 19, 2009
God blessed me with a car this year, I had my marriage done this year, I had my baby boy this year, I changed into a newer and better apartment this year, i bought more things than i had last year, and finally i have started building my own house this year. How 1derful and marvelous he has been to me this.

How can I repay the Lord for his goodness to me. Father, I am grateful.
Re: What Did God Do For You In 2009? Share Your Testimonies by oluchio: 4:25pm On Dec 19, 2009
In this 2009,God enlarged my coast, Baba God is awesome,he just blessed us with two bouncing baby boys,Johaova God of effizy,you are too much o.
Re: What Did God Do For You In 2009? Share Your Testimonies by KunleOshob(m): 4:55pm On Dec 19, 2009
Livvvvy:

God blessed me with a car this year, I had my marriage done this year, I had my baby boy this year, I changed into a newer and better apartment this year, i bought more things than i had last year, and finally i have started building my own house this year. How 1derful and marvelous he has been to me this.

Mmmh you must have married a very comfortable ready made man congrats grin
Re: What Did God Do For You In 2009? Share Your Testimonies by AloyEmeka9: 7:05pm On Dec 19, 2009
Livvvvy:

I hope you are up to date with your tithes. Never owe God and ignore these nairalanders who tell you that tithing is not biblical. The bible says it's their closed heart that makes them act that way. Remember the story of Cain and Abel. While Abel gave God the fattest from his flock, Cain sacrificed a yam eaten by smuts. How God received their sacrifice is a story for another day.

So, count all those blessings one by one and show gratitude to God accordingly.
Re: What Did God Do For You In 2009? Share Your Testimonies by Livvvvy(f): 2:20pm On Dec 20, 2009
@KunleOshob

It is rather the other way round in my own case. smiley All the same, we are both comfortable.

@Aloy.Emeka
Apart from tithing, there are other ways of appreciating God, like giving Charity to the most needing, contributing freely [/b]to the building of God's house, cleaning, sweeping and beautifying of the church, fighting for the oppressed, helping the widows, orphans and the less priviledge, the list is endless.
God says he doesn't require sacrifices from us but a contrite and repentant heart. Giving of Tithe is good only when it is done out of your [b]freewill
and not out of[b] compulsion[/b].
Re: What Did God Do For You In 2009? Share Your Testimonies by KunleOshob(m): 3:54pm On Dec 20, 2009
Livvvvy:

@KunleOshob

It is rather the other way round in my own case. smiley All the same, we are both comfortable.
Was just pulling your legs  grin compliments of the season.
Re: What Did God Do For You In 2009? Share Your Testimonies by Livvvvy(f): 4:02pm On Dec 20, 2009
Same too you. Have a splendid holiday.
Re: What Did God Do For You In 2009? Share Your Testimonies by Xtranoble: 6:33pm On Dec 20, 2009
God gave me admission to read pharmacy, delivered me from the strings of girlfriends and secured my life to write this today on nairaland
Re: What Did God Do For You In 2009? Share Your Testimonies by Xtranoble: 6:33pm On Dec 20, 2009
God gave me admission to read pharmacy, delivered me from the strings of girlfriends and secured my life to write this today on nairaland
Re: What Did God Do For You In 2009? Share Your Testimonies by AloyEmeka9: 6:45pm On Dec 20, 2009
Livvvvy:

@Aloy.Emeka
Apart from tithing, there are other ways of appreciating God, like giving Charity to the most needing, contributing freely [/b]to the building of God's house, cleaning, sweeping and beautifying of the church, fighting for the  oppressed, helping the widows, orphans and the less priviledge, the list is endless.
God says he doesn't require sacrifices from us but a contrite and repentant heart. Giving of Tithe is good only when it is done out of your [b]freewill
and not out of[b] compulsion[/b].

You are still required to give tithes according to malachi 3:10. Don't make it look like it's optional.
Re: What Did God Do For You In 2009? Share Your Testimonies by mamagee3(f): 2:13am On Dec 22, 2009
God gave me life and hope for tomorrow. cheesy cheesy
Re: What Did God Do For You In 2009? Share Your Testimonies by suedoh2006(m): 4:41am On Dec 22, 2009
Thanks God no speeding ticket this year. grin
Re: What Did God Do For You In 2009? Share Your Testimonies by AloyEmeka9: 6:05am On Dec 22, 2009
Mamagee, is that you in your pofile picture?. You are very pretty and you better hide your pictures before Tiger Woods gets hold of them.
Re: What Did God Do For You In 2009? Share Your Testimonies by SmashingM(f): 8:17am On Dec 23, 2009
God has been so faithful to me. He blessed me with a good job and a good pay. I don't know how i would have come this far without him. To God be Glory, Honour, Power, Adoraration and Thanksgiving. Amen.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

The More I Grow The More I Get Confused With Religion / Did Jesus Go To Hell Between His Death And Resurrection? / My Experience With A Young Christian Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.