Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,093 members, 7,825,453 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

What Did God Do For You In 2009? Share Your Testimonies - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Did God Do For You In 2009? Share Your Testimonies (10206 Views)

If Jesus Is Called The Son Of God, Do You Think That Makes Him God? / Why Did God Do These Things? Inviting Reyginus And Any Other Interested Parties / Share Your Testimonies Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Did God Do For You In 2009? Share Your Testimonies by nadneth: 7:08am On Dec 30, 2009
2009ice i call it. God has been so faithful to me this year. He delivered me from all forms of sickness,made me see the ending of the year cos so many people i know passed away this year. Above all,he blessed me with a wonderful job this December which i'll start proper January 2010-my year of unending testimonies. Praise be the name of the Lord in Jesus name.AMEN.
Re: What Did God Do For You In 2009? Share Your Testimonies by skyranger: 8:58am On Dec 30, 2009
the youth of our nation are the worst problem facing this country.
i mean, i believe in God, but should we ask such irrelevant question when things are going from worse to worst in our country.
if you log on to facebook, u see such hypocritical status as the yr has been fulfilling and all that crap.
nothing good came out of 2009 as far as you are living in Nigeria, what ever blessings came your way amount to nothing if you take the economy we live in into perspective.
our nation is sick, so is every living creature dueling in it, from Yar'dua to the least citizen.
the moment we realized how bad the situation is in Nigeria and use every internet to network, mobilize and fight a war against our thievery government bringing every government structure to a halt, things would then begin to look bright for our nation and our generations to come.
i keep asking myself if the Iranians are better educated than Nigerians, the blame from int'l communities now is not on our insensitive government, its on the people of Nigeria; they seems not to be able to comprehend why we haven't reacted as responsible citizens.
please stop counting your BLESSINGS, THE NATION IS IN SHAMBLES, we owe it a duty to fight for a better Nigeria as youth even at the cost of our lives.
thank you.
Re: What Did God Do For You In 2009? Share Your Testimonies by hettie26th: 9:17am On Dec 30, 2009
@ Skyliner, so what would u have us do? curse God and blame him for all the problems in our country? no matter what , God has kept us alive through it all and that alone is enough to give him praise, do u think about those who are dead and gone? it is our sins that keep us in such wretched conditions, the bible says that righteousness exhalts a nation but sin is a reproach to all men. we should stop trying to blame the God or the government, we should work on ourselves first and pray to God as a nation to turn our captivity around. God has sustained us through the year and kept the breath of life in our lungs so i think he is worhty of all the praise we are giving him.
Re: What Did God Do For You In 2009? Share Your Testimonies by skyranger: 9:31am On Dec 30, 2009
@ hettie26th this is exactly the problem with us "pray to God as a nation to turn our captivity around"
i never blamed God for our woes, but i think our attitude for waiting and calling on God for every situation or problems we want resolved is not realistic.
i have a stable job with monthly sizable income , i hardly fall ill in a whole yr . for all these i'm grateful and i show it in my own way to God but it doesn't make put all that hypocritical statement on the net, our nation is sick and dying. we need to sensitize ourselves and think collectively as youth and of a failing state, finding solutions to its problem.
if you brother is bedridden or lost a child, it would callous of you to put up a party in the same house that you got a promotion on the same day.
we need to help ourselves, economic planning and nation building takes pragmatic steps, pls stop this whole "all is well attitude"
of course we want God's help and we would always be grateful, but on our own, what steps or actions have we taken as youth?
what i am saying is simple and in very plain english, IF U LIVE IN NIGERIA FOR THE LAST 10YRS, THE STATE OF OUR NATION HAS BEEN DEPLORABLE.
AS YOUTH, WE SHOULD PLS STOP PUTTING UP THIS 2FACE LYING ATTITUDE THAT "WE ARE GRATEFUL TO GOD ALL IS WELL"
WE ARE GRATEFUL TO GOD BUT ALL IS NOT WELL WITH US, TELL IT AS IT IS & LETS SEE HOW WE CAN FIGHT IT
Re: What Did God Do For You In 2009? Share Your Testimonies by Zodiac61(m): 11:18am On Dec 30, 2009
2009ice i call it. God has been so faithful to me this year. He delivered me from all forms of sickness,made me see the ending of the year cos so many people i know passed away this year.

Strange - what did he do for those people who died? Some sort of punishment for their sins. There seems to be some sort of selfishness attached to belief, 'As long as I am okay, screw the rest.'

hettie26th:

@ Skyliner, so what would u have us do? curse God and blame him for all the problems in our country? no matter what , God has kept us alive through it all and that alone is enough to give him praise, do u think about those who are dead and gone? it is our sins that keep us in such wretched conditions, the bible says that righteousness exhalts a nation but sin is a reproach to all men. we should stop trying to blame the God or the government, we should work on ourselves first and pray to God as a nation to turn our captivity around. God has sustained us through the year and kept the breath of life in our lungs  so i think he is worhty of all the praise we are giving him.

Who else do you blame? God, according to you, is omnipotent. He is responsible for all things. If you believe in God, of course, he is to blame for all problems. Likewise, he is responsible for all good. Believers cannot eat their cake and have it.
Re: What Did God Do For You In 2009? Share Your Testimonies by ohisng(m): 12:27pm On Dec 30, 2009
He gave me an awesome job with the an International Agency.
Re: What Did God Do For You In 2009? Share Your Testimonies by jimblaze(m): 12:35pm On Dec 30, 2009
God has been good, this year He gave me my dream job as an oracle dba,
He gave me a two bedrom house fully furnished thus confirming His word and the word of His servant that i will inhabit houses i did not build,
He saved me from a fatal accident in which i came out with out a single scratch, even the white shirt i was wearing did not tear or stain,
The Lord is always faithful and i gave Him all the glory for the other numerous blessings this year!
Re: What Did God Do For You In 2009? Share Your Testimonies by pureminded: 12:40pm On Dec 30, 2009
Honestly, It's too numerous to mention! I just thank God for EVERYTHING   smiley
Re: What Did God Do For You In 2009? Share Your Testimonies by Enoyoh: 2:47pm On Dec 30, 2009
God has been so faithful to me.
Re: What Did God Do For You In 2009? Share Your Testimonies by AbuZola3(m): 4:31pm On Dec 30, 2009
Allah is great, He had transform my Life
Re: What Did God Do For You In 2009? Share Your Testimonies by Amylov: 8:17pm On Dec 30, 2009
[i][/i][color=#006600][/color]God has done alot for me and my family dis yr 2009
and hav promise to do more. infact God have giving me reasons to THANK he
all the days of my life.
thank YOU GOD .
Re: What Did God Do For You In 2009? Share Your Testimonies by AloyEmeka6: 11:30pm On Dec 30, 2009
Abu Zola:

Allah is great, He had transform my Life

Allah transformed your life into what?
Re: What Did God Do For You In 2009? Share Your Testimonies by FayeZik(f): 2:18am On Dec 31, 2009
u are so green and full of envy that u look like green grass on a summer afternoon, Abuzola walks on u idi.ot
It's never too late to take a bow, Bozo.
Re: What Did God Do For You In 2009? Share Your Testimonies by FayeZik(f): 2:20am On Dec 31, 2009
Aloy~Emeka:

I didn't know Abuzola is such a hero that someone will want to imitate him although I am not surprised that an obese  tribalist  and religious juggernaut  like you will idolize and wet her pants for him. You may need to retire to the allah section. We don't idolize allah here, rather we talk about the living Jehovah here.
u are so green and full of envy that u look like green grass on a summer afternoon, Abuzola walks on u idi.ot
Re: What Did God Do For You In 2009? Share Your Testimonies by FayeZik(f): 2:21am On Dec 31, 2009
Abu Zola:

Iya fayezik, whats the matter, why you dey yab nau,
No yabbies my bro. just checking.
Re: What Did God Do For You In 2009? Share Your Testimonies by AloyEmeka6: 2:41am On Dec 31, 2009
FayeZik:

Pleaseeeeeeeeeeee; am not like you who sucks his uncircumcised de/ek while chanting allahu akbar. Foolish bigot.
Re: What Did God Do For You In 2009? Share Your Testimonies by KennyG6(m): 2:42am On Dec 31, 2009
been good to me
Re: What Did God Do For You In 2009? Share Your Testimonies by FayeZik(f): 5:57am On Dec 31, 2009
Aloy~Emeka:

Pleaseeeeeeeeeeee; am not like you who sucks his uncircumcised de/ek while chanting allahu akbar. Foolish bigot.
Can u keep this thread clean, scalawag? U are so much obssessed with another man's body. Shame, shame, shame on you, Emeka the gay. Always display your lack of home training. Nor be your fault na, an orange does not fall far from it's tree. A f.king MF like u. Baaaaaaaaastard.
Re: What Did God Do For You In 2009? Share Your Testimonies by oneluvb55(f): 12:10pm On Dec 31, 2009
too numerous 2 mention
Re: What Did God Do For You In 2009? Share Your Testimonies by jumaingirl(f): 12:38pm On Dec 31, 2009
God has been soooooooooo faithful to me. He kept me alive, safe and sound
Re: What Did God Do For You In 2009? Share Your Testimonies by creationxt(m): 12:45pm On Dec 31, 2009
God brought me closer to Himself and helped me get a CCNA. I am very grateful to God and Jesus Christ.
Re: What Did God Do For You In 2009? Share Your Testimonies by amebono1: 2:42pm On Dec 31, 2009
Alot

But most importantly for giving me the air i breathe this day
Re: What Did God Do For You In 2009? Share Your Testimonies by AloyEmeka6: 6:45pm On Dec 31, 2009
FayeZik:

Can u keep this thread clean, scalawag? U are so much obssessed with another man's body.  Shame, shame, shame on you, Emeka the gay.  Always display your lack of home training.  Nor be your fault na, an orange does not fall far from it's tree.  A f.king MF like u. Baaaaaaaaastard.

Keep sucking Abuzola and make sure you get shots for the numerous STD's that hide in the crevices of uncircumcised kini.
Re: What Did God Do For You In 2009? Share Your Testimonies by AbuZola3(m): 6:56pm On Dec 31, 2009
Emeka i never knew you are such an ideal lousy alaba man with no common sense
Re: What Did God Do For You In 2009? Share Your Testimonies by AloyEmeka6: 8:23pm On Dec 31, 2009
Abu Zola:

Emeka i never knew you are such an ideal  lousy alaba man with no common sense

Get your pill shots before you turn into a vegetable. I can see that FayeZik is giving you enough BJ and milk to come talk rubbish here. Be careful with her kini wey get teeth.
Re: What Did God Do For You In 2009? Share Your Testimonies by AbuZola3(m): 8:28pm On Dec 31, 2009
Enough of your lewd crackings, aloy i use to respect you but today i have taken off the cap and march it to the ground , bull-shit
Re: What Did God Do For You In 2009? Share Your Testimonies by Nobody: 11:54pm On Dec 31, 2009
God has done everything for me. May His holy Name be praised
Re: What Did God Do For You In 2009? Share Your Testimonies by Hanoobaba(m): 1:08am On Jan 01, 2010
Can you see the i.dio.ts, what have you done to better the life of other people in 2009? What positive impact have you made in the lives of others?
They are here counting there profits and what they have managed to acquire through greed?
[B]Can a true christian tell me the greatest commandment?[/B]
Re: What Did God Do For You In 2009? Share Your Testimonies by FMK(m): 11:06am On Jan 01, 2010
Hanoobaba:

Can you see the i.dio.ts, what have you done to better the life of other people in 2009? What positive impact have you made in the lives of others?
They are here counting there profits and what they have managed to acquire through greed?
[B]Can a true christian tell me the greatest commandment?[/B]

love undecided
Re: What Did God Do For You In 2009? Share Your Testimonies by omobadan(m): 1:33pm On Jan 01, 2010
I'm thinking, undecided
Re: What Did God Do For You In 2009? Share Your Testimonies by BabaMutum1: 5:06pm On Jan 01, 2010
Saved me from oppression and depression
Re: What Did God Do For You In 2009? Share Your Testimonies by AbuZola3(m): 11:48pm On Jan 01, 2010
Allah is great

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Seventh Millennium In Two Decades, These Are The Prophetic Years - Don Koenig / Why Do Churches Pay Their Instrumentalists? / What Makes The Narrow Path To Heaven Hard? - Jack Kelley

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.