Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,949 members, 7,845,059 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

I Have Been Eating A Forbidden Fruit. I Feel Horrible And Guilty Now - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have Been Eating A Forbidden Fruit. I Feel Horrible And Guilty Now (3744 Views)

After Eating A Pussy, He Got This!!!! (graphic Photo) / Video: American Pastor, David Wilson Caught On Camera Eating A Lady's V*gina / This Has Been Eating Me Up. Please, Folks I Need Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Been Eating A Forbidden Fruit. I Feel Horrible And Guilty Now by Honesty007(m): 3:52pm On Mar 07, 2017
Oh what a pity,why didn't the lady tell you she was married?
it means you are now one with her bodily and spiritually.
solution is deliverance oh.don't even dull or spare yourself my bro.you have sinned against your body,a bloody sin but you can obtain mercy by confessing your sins and deliverance from lust and seduction.i so much fear ladies nowadays because there is hardly a difference btwn married and unmarried and because their dressing makes men commit adultery in the heart.once u confess and undergo deliverance you are free indeed.i thank the lord for convicting u.1st cor 3:16 -17 ,1cor 6:15-20,1cor 7:9,1thess4:3-7,1johN1:9
Re: I Have Been Eating A Forbidden Fruit. I Feel Horrible And Guilty Now by GavelSlam: 4:08pm On Mar 07, 2017
My brother the thing dey wound o!

Re: I Have Been Eating A Forbidden Fruit. I Feel Horrible And Guilty Now by DukeNija(m): 9:46pm On Mar 07, 2017
hotwax:

If this happens only in dreams where you come from, then your life is boring.

Leave that place and mingle with the right people. Life is too sweet for these little things to pass you by

My guy free that woman. I was almost in your shoes but I ran like mad. No go spoil the good things wey dey ahead for you.
Re: I Have Been Eating A Forbidden Fruit. I Feel Horrible And Guilty Now by youngfocus(m): 10:57pm On Mar 07, 2017
YesNo:

so you read the story.... and even quoted the whole story

and yet you are talking about husband instead of boyfriend who lives in the next flat.

abeg make una try to dey cool down dey read before una begin comment. not cool.
bt u said she is married who is she married to?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Endowed Beautiful Model, Sanchi Flaunts Her Massive Curves In New Photos / In For Serious Relationship,, No Fake Luv / My Friendship Experience With A Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.