Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:04 AM

The Ghanaian Dude Is Giving Me Attitude This Morning - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Ghanaian Dude Is Giving Me Attitude This Morning (2845 Views)

Abeg,why Is He Giving Me Attitude?? / Have You Seen The Ghanaian Slay Queen Whose Booty Can Cause Massive Accident / Pinkjacket Giving Me Attitude After The Video Of Me Dancing With A Girl Surfaced (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Ghanaian Dude Is Giving Me Attitude This Morning by onila(f): 2:23pm On Mar 07, 2017
I am about to kick him out of my house angry angry angry
Re: The Ghanaian Dude Is Giving Me Attitude This Morning by Nobody: 2:25pm On Mar 07, 2017
Abeg who get infinix charger?

2 Likes

Re: The Ghanaian Dude Is Giving Me Attitude This Morning by FvckShiT(m): 2:28pm On Mar 07, 2017
What the fůck is always fůcking with you undecided

1 Like

Re: The Ghanaian Dude Is Giving Me Attitude This Morning by agbonkamen(f): 2:34pm On Mar 07, 2017
Bleep the hell out of him, make sure you suck his dick from elastic to breakingpoint before kicking him out of your house.
grin
Re: The Ghanaian Dude Is Giving Me Attitude This Morning by QueenSuccubus(f): 2:36pm On Mar 07, 2017
grin

Hahahahaha...after he poked ur juicy NUNU last nyt and now he's giving u an attitude? cheesy

I juz wonder where did he put his attitude when he gave u one? I hope he wrapped it properly before giving it to u tho like a present .. grin
Re: The Ghanaian Dude Is Giving Me Attitude This Morning by Nobody: 2:44pm On Mar 07, 2017
shocked this girl again?

i thought i casted out the evil spirits in you the last time na undecided

hmmm these spirits strong die o.....anyways someone should please help me with the praying make i carry out the 2nd deliverance in 3 days on this lady

Re: The Ghanaian Dude Is Giving Me Attitude This Morning by Nobody: 2:44pm On Mar 07, 2017
onila:

depending on hat he is doing which indicates attitude Tho, but lemme tell u why he is doing so...

It's all because he is yet to get ur untouched cookie and he is loosing his patience, little does he know that a patient dog eats the fattest bone... He's only after ur tangerine...
Re: The Ghanaian Dude Is Giving Me Attitude This Morning by Nobody: 2:46pm On Mar 07, 2017
QueenSuccubus:
grin

Hahahahaha...after he poked ur juicy NUNU last nyt and now he's giving u an attitude? cheesy

I juz wonder where did he put his attitude when he gave u one? I hope he wrapped it properly before giving it to u tho like a present .. grin
you must be a lover of sex!
Re: The Ghanaian Dude Is Giving Me Attitude This Morning by Nobody: 2:47pm On Mar 07, 2017
QueenSuccubus:
grin

Pardon my asking mi-lady but whats a nunu and a juicy one at that? undecided

The only nunu i know is dat nunu milk and i think they're partners with milksi evaporated milk now and have changed the name of thier brand
Re: The Ghanaian Dude Is Giving Me Attitude This Morning by Nobody: 2:47pm On Mar 07, 2017
agbonkamen:
Bleep the hell out of him, make sure you suck his dick from elastic to breakingpoint before kicking him out of your house.
grin
u must be good at giving heads, do u do fat cocks?
Re: The Ghanaian Dude Is Giving Me Attitude This Morning by onila(f): 2:52pm On Mar 07, 2017
QueenSuccubus:
grin

thanks for the love dearie

but I am a virgin
Re: The Ghanaian Dude Is Giving Me Attitude This Morning by onila(f): 2:57pm On Mar 07, 2017
SorftWerk:
depending on hat he is doing which indicates attitude Tho, but lemme tell u why he is doing so...

It's all because he is yet to get ur untouched cookie and he is loosing his patience, little does he know that a patient dog eats the fattest bone... He's only after ur tangerine...

cheesy oh wow
Re: The Ghanaian Dude Is Giving Me Attitude This Morning by QueenSuccubus(f): 3:11pm On Mar 07, 2017
SorftWerk:

grin

Sex alone has soooo many benefits sha...
Re: The Ghanaian Dude Is Giving Me Attitude This Morning by Nobody: 3:14pm On Mar 07, 2017
SorftWerk:
who no like sex cheesy

Re: The Ghanaian Dude Is Giving Me Attitude This Morning by QueenSuccubus(f): 3:14pm On Mar 07, 2017
AggressiveFucker:

Pardon my asking mi-lady but whats a nunu and a juicy one at that? undecided

The only nunu i know is dat nunu milk and i think they're partners with milksi evaporated milk now and have changed the name of thier brand

grin

That's Ryt...every girl's phat or skinny NUNU has a curd-milk like we used to call it CREAMP!E wink
Re: The Ghanaian Dude Is Giving Me Attitude This Morning by Nobody: 3:23pm On Mar 07, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

grin

Sex alone has soooo many benefits sha...
but u always uncomfortable when I try giving u one... Something that will "benefit" us both grin
Re: The Ghanaian Dude Is Giving Me Attitude This Morning by McBrooklyn(m): 3:25pm On Mar 07, 2017

Re: The Ghanaian Dude Is Giving Me Attitude This Morning by QueenSuccubus(f): 3:27pm On Mar 07, 2017
SorftWerk:
but u always uncomfortable when I try giving u one... Something that will "benefit" us both grin

grin

Abeeegi..when was that? cheesy u never get closer to zap oza room tongue
Re: The Ghanaian Dude Is Giving Me Attitude This Morning by Nobody: 3:27pm On Mar 07, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

grin

That's Ryt...every girl's phat or skinny NUNU has a curd-milk like we used to call it CREAMP!E wink

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand............
u've lost me there.....cry embarassed

how about u start by explaining whats a nunu 1st b4 u tell me a what a Ice-Cream and curd milk is

Re: The Ghanaian Dude Is Giving Me Attitude This Morning by onila(f): 3:29pm On Mar 07, 2017
SorftWerk:

lol, you are so right

damn, Nigerians are so smart

I confronted him about it and he told me, he is sexually frustrated

he said my character is too toxic for him
Re: The Ghanaian Dude Is Giving Me Attitude This Morning by shinarlaura(f): 3:31pm On Mar 07, 2017
lefulefu:

who no like sex cheesy

Me
Re: The Ghanaian Dude Is Giving Me Attitude This Morning by Nobody: 3:33pm On Mar 07, 2017
shinarlaura:

Me
for real? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked with all those curves wey u carry..hmm na wao cheesy
Re: The Ghanaian Dude Is Giving Me Attitude This Morning by shinarlaura(f): 3:35pm On Mar 07, 2017
lefulefu:

for real? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked with all those curves wey u carry..hmm na wao cheesy

grin grin grin
Re: The Ghanaian Dude Is Giving Me Attitude This Morning by Nobody: 3:37pm On Mar 07, 2017
shinarlaura:

grin grin grin
i know u pulling my leg wink wink grin grin
Re: The Ghanaian Dude Is Giving Me Attitude This Morning by QueenSuccubus(f): 3:39pm On Mar 07, 2017
AggressiveFucker:

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand............
u've lost me there.....cry embarassed

how about u start by explaining whats a nunu 1st b4 u tell me a what a Ice-Cream and curd milk is

Chaaai!
Chaaaaaiiiii!!! Watz the use of ur moniker if all this time ur still innocent abt the creamp!e? undecided
Re: The Ghanaian Dude Is Giving Me Attitude This Morning by SlayHER(m): 3:39pm On Mar 07, 2017
onila:
I know you need koboko wink
Re: The Ghanaian Dude Is Giving Me Attitude This Morning by Nobody: 3:41pm On Mar 07, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

Chaaai!
Chaaaaaiiiii!!! Watz the use of ur moniker if all this time ur still innocent abt the Ice-Cream? undecided

Re: The Ghanaian Dude Is Giving Me Attitude This Morning by shinarlaura(f): 3:46pm On Mar 07, 2017
lefulefu:

i know u pulling my leg wink wink grin grin

Hahaha. Of course am pulling ur legs

Who no like it
Re: The Ghanaian Dude Is Giving Me Attitude This Morning by Nobody: 3:53pm On Mar 07, 2017
shinarlaura:

Hahaha. Of course am pulling ur legs

Who no like it
grin grin grin grin

Re: The Ghanaian Dude Is Giving Me Attitude This Morning by Nobody: 3:59pm On Mar 07, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

Chaaai!
Chaaaaaiiiii!!! Watz the use of ur moniker if all this time ur still innocent abt the creamp!e? undecided

lmao

its not my fault na....lets just assume am one of those ass douches who are shy in reality and wild online smiley

anyways stop deviating and tell me what a nunu is already! angry

pleaseembarassed

Re: The Ghanaian Dude Is Giving Me Attitude This Morning by Nobody: 4:01pm On Mar 07, 2017
onila:

lol, you are so right

damn, Nigerians are so smart

I confronted him about it and he told me, he is sexually frustrated

he said my character is too toxic for him
lol...i know what u must be doing to that guy to admit it so cheaply.. You must be really good at the game of seduction grin

So what are ur plans dear? To let him pop the cherry or u waiting a bit longer?
Re: The Ghanaian Dude Is Giving Me Attitude This Morning by Nobody: 4:04pm On Mar 07, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

grin

Abeeegi..when was that? cheesy u never get closer to zap oza room tongue
how will I get closer to za oza room when u always give me the sexcuse that you are seeing your monthly visitor... How fair is that?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Alternative To Masturbation And Raping / Advice: Get This Now Before Netflix will Get It / Telecommunication Agents Are Urgently Need

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.