Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,213 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

The Ghanaian Dude Is Giving Me Attitude This Morning - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Ghanaian Dude Is Giving Me Attitude This Morning (2852 Views)

Abeg,why Is He Giving Me Attitude?? / Have You Seen The Ghanaian Slay Queen Whose Booty Can Cause Massive Accident / Pinkjacket Giving Me Attitude After The Video Of Me Dancing With A Girl Surfaced (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Ghanaian Dude Is Giving Me Attitude This Morning by bizzy500: 4:04pm On Mar 07, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

grin

Sex alone has soooo many benefits sha...
i go like poke you cry
Re: The Ghanaian Dude Is Giving Me Attitude This Morning by Abortions: 4:07pm On Mar 07, 2017
lefulefu:
who no like sex cheesy
Re: The Ghanaian Dude Is Giving Me Attitude This Morning by QueenSuccubus(f): 4:08pm On Mar 07, 2017
AggressiveFucker:

lmao

its not my fault na....lets just assume am one of those ass douches who are shy in reality and wild online smiley

anyways stop deviating and tell me what a nunu is already! angry

pleaseembarassed

Hahahahah....oohh puhhleaz don't tell me ur virgin as well grin

Come with me in Za oza room wink
Re: The Ghanaian Dude Is Giving Me Attitude This Morning by shinarlaura(f): 4:09pm On Mar 07, 2017
Y
lefulefu:

grin grin grin grin

Hahahaha

1 Like

Re: The Ghanaian Dude Is Giving Me Attitude This Morning by QueenSuccubus(f): 4:10pm On Mar 07, 2017
SorftWerk:
how will I get closer to za oza room when u always give me the sexcuse that you are seeing your monthly visitor... How fair is that?

Aahh_aahh.. angry

What monthly period u talking abt? When my period only comes like harmattan.. undecided

Abeg follow me in za oza room now..
Re: The Ghanaian Dude Is Giving Me Attitude This Morning by Nobody: 4:19pm On Mar 07, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

Aahh_aahh.. angry

What monthly period u talking abt? When my period only comes like harmattan.. undecided

Abeg follow me in za oza room now..
lmfao grin grin grin

if only that were real... You go hearam seriously!
Re: The Ghanaian Dude Is Giving Me Attitude This Morning by patosky3310(m): 4:30pm On Mar 07, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

Chaaai!
Chaaaaaiiiii!!! Watz the use of ur moniker if all this time ur still innocent abt the creamp!e? undecided

Pls pm me bae
Re: The Ghanaian Dude Is Giving Me Attitude This Morning by QueenSuccubus(f): 4:35pm On Mar 07, 2017
patosky3310:

Pls pm me bae

grin

Abeeegi..what we gonna talk abt..?

Hang on ..lefulefu please bring some lemonade down here..his man is thirsty wink
Re: The Ghanaian Dude Is Giving Me Attitude This Morning by Nobody: 4:37pm On Mar 07, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

Hahahahah....oohh puhhleaz don't tell me ur virgin as well grin

Come with me in Za oza room wink

yep ama virgin....i became one again after i repented......but since u pleaded with me to deny being a virgin i'll oblige u.....i am not a virgin o tongue

and why cant u teach me here na

i stopped going in or taking people into za oza room a year and 4 months ago after i repented so please teach me here....what is a nunu
Re: The Ghanaian Dude Is Giving Me Attitude This Morning by Nobody: 4:41pm On Mar 07, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

grin

Hang on ..lefulefu please bring some lemonade down here..his man is thirsty wink
lemonade for patosky3310? grin
Re: The Ghanaian Dude Is Giving Me Attitude This Morning by QueenSuccubus(f): 4:42pm On Mar 07, 2017
AggressiveFucker:

yep ama virgin....i became one again after i repented......but since u pleaded with me to deny being a virgin i'll oblige u.....i am not a virgin o tongue

and why cant u teach me here na

i stopped going in or taking people into za oza room a year and 4 months ago after i repented so please teach me here....what is a nunu

grin

Hahahahah..are u sure u don't wanna touch the PHAT NUNU? wink
Re: The Ghanaian Dude Is Giving Me Attitude This Morning by QueenSuccubus(f): 4:43pm On Mar 07, 2017
lefulefu:

lemonade for ...... grin

grin

For 3 of us...
Re: The Ghanaian Dude Is Giving Me Attitude This Morning by Nobody: 4:47pm On Mar 07, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

grin

For 3 of us...
grin

Re: The Ghanaian Dude Is Giving Me Attitude This Morning by agbonkamen(f): 4:58pm On Mar 07, 2017
SorftWerk:
u must be good at giving heads, do u do fat cocks?
Slim cocks
Re: The Ghanaian Dude Is Giving Me Attitude This Morning by patosky3310(m): 5:00pm On Mar 07, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

grin

I don't know the meaning of lemonade. Please bring it yourself to the oza room
Re: The Ghanaian Dude Is Giving Me Attitude This Morning by Nobody: 5:01pm On Mar 07, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

grin
Hahahahah..are u sure u don't wanna touch the PHAT NUNU? wink
lmao
u're trying to play a fast one on me right?
u tell me what the hell is a nunu na.....abegcry

maybe i just might want to touch a fat nunu if i get know what a nunu is
Re: The Ghanaian Dude Is Giving Me Attitude This Morning by Nobody: 5:21pm On Mar 07, 2017
agbonkamen:
Slim cocks
u mean u don't like mouth gags? Ones that look like the head of a mamba...
Re: The Ghanaian Dude Is Giving Me Attitude This Morning by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:23am On Mar 08, 2017
lefulefu:

grin

grin

Hahahahah...lefu2 I juz said lemonade oo & not a C0CK-tail juice grin

Re: The Ghanaian Dude Is Giving Me Attitude This Morning by Nobody: 10:00am On Mar 08, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

grin

Hahahahah...lefu2 I juz said lemonade oo & not a C0CK-tail juice grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin its what i have that i brought to the table grin
Re: The Ghanaian Dude Is Giving Me Attitude This Morning by Mavor: 10:26am On Mar 08, 2017
Does anyone know how i can unfollow Onila on Nairaland? sad
Re: The Ghanaian Dude Is Giving Me Attitude This Morning by QueenSuccubus(f): 11:21am On Mar 08, 2017
lefulefu:

grin grin grin grin grin grin its what i have that i brought to the table grin

grin

Hahahahah...oh well...I finished mine.. wink

I love ur C0CKtail...I never tot ur juice is so warm and sweet grin tongue

1 Like

Re: The Ghanaian Dude Is Giving Me Attitude This Morning by Nobody: 11:46am On Mar 08, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

grin

I love ur C0CKtail...I never tot ur juice is so warm and sweet grin tongue
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Re: The Ghanaian Dude Is Giving Me Attitude This Morning by onila(f): 2:33pm On Mar 08, 2017
SorftWerk:
depending on hat he is doing which indicates attitude Tho, but lemme tell u why he is doing so...

It's all because he is yet to get ur untouched cookie and he is loosing his patience, little does he know that a patient dog eats the fattest bone... He's only after ur tangerine...

how are you sure

he's really nice to me
Re: The Ghanaian Dude Is Giving Me Attitude This Morning by Nobody: 2:46pm On Mar 08, 2017
onila:

how are you sure

he's really nice to me
u can't be sure he doesn't want ur warm cookie, most guys that are nice to u mostly do so, so as to see if u will fall for their kindness and offer the pussy as "thank you" in return for their "niceness" to you....what u think?
Re: The Ghanaian Dude Is Giving Me Attitude This Morning by onila(f): 2:52pm On Mar 08, 2017
SorftWerk:
u can't be sure he doesn't want ur warm cookie, most guys that are nice to u mostly do so, so as to see if u will fall for their kindness and offer the pussy as "thank you" in return for their "niceness" to you....what u think?

I never know when a guy likes me for who I am or just wants the p
Re: The Ghanaian Dude Is Giving Me Attitude This Morning by Nobody: 2:53pm On Mar 08, 2017
onila:

I never know when a guy likes me for who I am or just wants the p
you wanna know?
Re: The Ghanaian Dude Is Giving Me Attitude This Morning by onila(f): 3:13pm On Mar 08, 2017
SorftWerk:
you wanna know?
yea
Re: The Ghanaian Dude Is Giving Me Attitude This Morning by Nobody: 3:51pm On Mar 08, 2017
onila:
yea
when he loves you for who you really are, he tends to be more calm with you and take things easy, corrects you when u doing wrong and scolds you when needed, he tends to talk about the future with you without really asking for sex, he tends to be more understanding and tends to ask about your family, he rarely ask about your past....its endless mylady

Buh when he wants the warm cookie, he often wants to be alone with you, he's staring at ur butt while u walking, he never ask about your family nor want to meet them, he wants to know more about you past sex life, he touches you inappropriately at every opportunity he gets without permission, he stares at your boob's when you bend over to pick something, he tells you you look hot and not beautiful, he complements your curves and butt and boobs and not facial... He seized very opportunity to see you nude especially in the bathroom... It's endless my lady
Re: The Ghanaian Dude Is Giving Me Attitude This Morning by onila(f): 5:16pm On Mar 08, 2017
SorftWerk:
when he loves you for who you really are, he tends to be more calm with you and take things easy, corrects you when u doing wrong and scolds you when needed, he tends to talk about the future with you without really asking for sex, he tends to be more understanding and tends to ask about your family, he rarely ask about your past....its endless mylady

Buh when he wants the warm cookie, he often wants to be alone with you, he's staring at ur butt while u walking, he never ask about your family nor want to meet them, he wants to know more about you past sex life, he touches you inappropriately at every opportunity he gets without permission, he stares at your boob's when you bend over to pick something, he tells you you look hot and not beautiful, he complements your curves and butt and boobs and not facial... He seized very opportunity to see you nude especially in the bathroom... It's endless my lady

thanks, you write well
Re: The Ghanaian Dude Is Giving Me Attitude This Morning by Nobody: 5:26pm On Mar 08, 2017
onila:

thanks, you write well
smiley Thank you my lady.
Re: The Ghanaian Dude Is Giving Me Attitude This Morning by Torontoparrot(m): 11:00pm On Mar 08, 2017
agbonkamen:
Bleep the hell out of him, make sure you suck his dick from elastic to breakingpoint before kicking him out of your house.
grin
wow, wish u cud do the first two to me right now

(1) (2) (Reply)

See What This Girl Did On Her Birthday(pics) / 18+ My Video / Any Mature Lady Looking For Sex In Lagos Tonight?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.