Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,023 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:36 AM

Hadiza Usman Squats To Greet Osinbajo, The Acting President (Photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hadiza Usman Squats To Greet Osinbajo, The Acting President (Photo) (72867 Views)

Osinbajo: The Only Reason I Would Resign, I Didn’t Beg To Be VP / Governor El-Rufai Squats To Greet Obi Of Onitsha During Visit To His Palace / EFCC Report Against Ibe Kachikwu Sent To Osinbajo, The Vice President Leaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hadiza Usman Squats To Greet Osinbajo, The Acting President (Photo) by TexasR: 5:35pm On Mar 07, 2017
Shewunoshewa:
That's good of her.

Shows she has good home training.

Does it make her a slave or inferior as the loooonatics from the yEast aka yEasterners would have us believe?

No!!!!

The first line of your comment is completely on point,but your last two lines were completely unecessary and actually watered down your comment and made it look childish
Re: Hadiza Usman Squats To Greet Osinbajo, The Acting President (Photo) by Pontaboki: 5:36pm On Mar 07, 2017
Do not mind the hopeless Afonja of the BMC crew!!!
SuperPanther:

You are a useless and uncouth beast.

What has eatserners got to do with this?
Re: Hadiza Usman Squats To Greet Osinbajo, The Acting President (Photo) by Pontaboki: 5:36pm On Mar 07, 2017
Do not mind the hopeless Afonja of the BMC crew!!![
benjsniper33:

I think the Yorubas are masters of "Stooping to conquer" as they have been stooping and conquering since time immemorial.
Re: Hadiza Usman Squats To Greet Osinbajo, The Acting President (Photo) by suremanpatriot: 5:38pm On Mar 07, 2017
Beautifully commendable...Lol grin grin grin
Re: Hadiza Usman Squats To Greet Osinbajo, The Acting President (Photo) by shukuokukobambi: 5:38pm On Mar 07, 2017
Ekiokebeke:

Ofcourse you are not a third class citizen but a 10th class citizen.

Igbos were there beofre you lolzzz. cheesy

We produced first president, first military head of state and first executive VP.

What did you gain from these other than 3million suyanised relatives? All for azikiwe to be ceremonial president? cheesy

yorubas are eternal slaves of the fulani--Olu Falae. cheesy cheesy

I feel you pain. grin grin grin

Igbo are eternal political slaves in Nigeria - ohaneze ndigbo

Your pain is just starting cheesy
Re: Hadiza Usman Squats To Greet Osinbajo, The Acting President (Photo) by Zico5(m): 5:41pm On Mar 07, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
This is part of APC deception to distract Nigerians from the failed leadership of Buhari/Osinbajo administration
What of the failure of ur god father GEJ that nearly destroyed Nigeria with their massive looting. We are not fools like you Tonye.
Re: Hadiza Usman Squats To Greet Osinbajo, The Acting President (Photo) by Ekiokebeke: 5:41pm On Mar 07, 2017
Shewunoshewa:

Then why are you clamoring up and down?

Biafra today, president tomorrow.

Hahahahaha

Keep consoling/deluding yourself jor

We are clamouring because we believe in fairness and justice.

We will not accept a situation where the fulanis think they are born to rule.

Your own erudite son Wole Soyinka knows this too that his why he said the following:

fulani are first class citizens.

Nigeria's unity is negotiable.

Go figure

1 Like

Re: Hadiza Usman Squats To Greet Osinbajo, The Acting President (Photo) by tabisegroup(m): 5:41pm On Mar 07, 2017
Karlman:
THATS BACKWARDNESS
Then show us how to greet with 'fowardness". Innaang!!
Re: Hadiza Usman Squats To Greet Osinbajo, The Acting President (Photo) by ImpersonatorSS: 5:41pm On Mar 07, 2017
TexasR:

The first line of your comment is completely on point,but your last two lines were completely unecessary and actually watered down your comment and made it look childish

You see, our brother from the yEast are something else.

If the tables were turned, thread would have reached 12 pages by now with rants like 'afonjas are slaves', 'afonjas like kissing assess' bla bla bla

Hence the need to slap their flat heads at this time.

1 Like

Re: Hadiza Usman Squats To Greet Osinbajo, The Acting President (Photo) by Karlman: 5:42pm On Mar 07, 2017
eposho:

I own my business and no.staff prostrate to me cos any disrespect earn you the sack.
Get it?
U DIDNT ANSWER MY QUESTION...i didnt ask that shit u wrote up there
Re: Hadiza Usman Squats To Greet Osinbajo, The Acting President (Photo) by ImpersonatorSS: 5:45pm On Mar 07, 2017
Ekiokebeke:

We are clamouring because we believe in fairness and justice.

We will not accept a situation where the fulanis think they are born to rule.

Your own erudite son Wole Soyinka knows this too that his why he said the following:

fulani are first class citizens.

Nigeria's unity is negotiable.

Go figure

Goodluck.
You cant be beating empty chests like chimps and crying marginalisation at the same time.
It's not done!

1 Like

Re: Hadiza Usman Squats To Greet Osinbajo, The Acting President (Photo) by suremanpatriot: 5:45pm On Mar 07, 2017
Beautifully commendable...Lol grin grin grin
exemplary, not allowing her office to overshadow her sense of decorum and regard for the elderly. Welldone ma lady. coolRemarkable,you have B+ from us.
Re: Hadiza Usman Squats To Greet Osinbajo, The Acting President (Photo) by adecz: 5:47pm On Mar 07, 2017
If she squat, na problem.
If she for no squat, e for be problem.

Black belle ppl too plenty for Nairaland.
E be like say poverty don fry una brain finish.

Yeyecious haters.
Well done Madam Ports Authority!! grin
Re: Hadiza Usman Squats To Greet Osinbajo, The Acting President (Photo) by shukuokukobambi: 5:48pm On Mar 07, 2017
Shewunoshewa:

Goodluck.
You cant be beating empty chests like chimps and crying marginalisation at the same time.
It's not done!

cheesy cheesy

The contradiction is so obvious you wonder how blind and stupid a person needs to be not to see it or sense it
Re: Hadiza Usman Squats To Greet Osinbajo, The Acting President (Photo) by maclexyiii(m): 5:48pm On Mar 07, 2017
she has home training
Re: Hadiza Usman Squats To Greet Osinbajo, The Acting President (Photo) by Nobody: 5:51pm On Mar 07, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

See this product of incest between a gorilla and its cousin
i should hav been a gorilla den nd nt human... u re jxt brain dead

1 Like

Re: Hadiza Usman Squats To Greet Osinbajo, The Acting President (Photo) by mmsen: 5:57pm On Mar 07, 2017
koma1:
What's the big deal. She's an African and that's our culture

It's not universal African culture. It's particular to certain groups.
Re: Hadiza Usman Squats To Greet Osinbajo, The Acting President (Photo) by crackhouse(m): 6:00pm On Mar 07, 2017
Why is amaechi following this man up and down like this?
Re: Hadiza Usman Squats To Greet Osinbajo, The Acting President (Photo) by shukuokukobambi: 6:02pm On Mar 07, 2017
theHillz:
i should hav been a gorilla den nd nt human... u re jxt brain dead

Of course you're not human. Did anyone mistakenly say you are? cheesy

You're a brain dead gorilla cheesy

1 Like

Re: Hadiza Usman Squats To Greet Osinbajo, The Acting President (Photo) by tmanuelle(m): 6:10pm On Mar 07, 2017
I am a Yoruba man and I am aware of the message the poster is trying to pass across.

But then,

Has anyone thought of it as that the woman was probably passing an information to the Acting President and she couldn't have sat down between the Minister and the VP or stood up while relating with Osinbajo in the middle of the programme?

Long live the Federal Republic of Nigeria
Re: Hadiza Usman Squats To Greet Osinbajo, The Acting President (Photo) by Nobody: 6:16pm On Mar 07, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

Of course you're not human. Did anyone mistakenly say you are? cheesy

You're a brain dead gorilla cheesy
ogbeni shatap dere...common 2 construct ur own simple sentence u can't...watery beans nd pepper eater lyk u

1 Like

Re: Hadiza Usman Squats To Greet Osinbajo, The Acting President (Photo) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:17pm On Mar 07, 2017
Zico5:

What of the failure of ur god father GEJ that nearly destroyed Nigeria with their massive looting. We are not fools like you Tonye.
When did GEJ become my godfather?
Re: Hadiza Usman Squats To Greet Osinbajo, The Acting President (Photo) by shukuokukobambi: 6:18pm On Mar 07, 2017
theHillz:
ogbeni shatap dere...common 2 construct ur own simple sentence u can't...watery beans nd pepper eater lyk u

Self proclaimed gorilla, did anybody take your banana? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Hadiza Usman Squats To Greet Osinbajo, The Acting President (Photo) by shukuokukobambi: 6:21pm On Mar 07, 2017
tmanuelle:
I am a Yoruba man and I am aware of the message the poster is trying to pass across.

But then,

Has anyone thought of it as that the woman was probably passing an information to the Acting President and she couldn't have sat down between the Minister and the VP or stood up while relating with Osinbajo in the middle of the programme?

Long live the Federal Republic of Nigeria

This is the commonsensical explanation but the eternal chest beaters would have been wanking on this thread if it was Kemi Adeosun in such posture with Buhari cheesy

The Yoruba here are simply having fun at their expense bro wink

1 Like

Re: Hadiza Usman Squats To Greet Osinbajo, The Acting President (Photo) by Gloriawinning: 6:26pm On Mar 07, 2017
Aye le ibosi o! When AP Osinbajo was campaigning some people said tufiakwa God & Darkness do not match . He was soon relieved from his duty as a pastor , no one was proud of him and if he failed he'd be put to shame .
But as God will have it VP Osinbajo is almost the president of this Nation! Jehovah Over-cacu, Jehovah Overdo, Oba Alaseju, Agbani l'agbatan 1 you are alive & I tap into this anointing ! Who knew my pastor will one day be the President of Nigeria?! Like if you believe in the power of God
Re: Hadiza Usman Squats To Greet Osinbajo, The Acting President (Photo) by Nobody: 6:27pm On Mar 07, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
This is part of APC deception to distract Nigerians from the failed leadership of Buhari/Osinbajo administration

Stop bleeding from the ear.....

What has APC got to do with her show of modesty b courtesy?
Re: Hadiza Usman Squats To Greet Osinbajo, The Acting President (Photo) by Nobody: 6:27pm On Mar 07, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

Self proclaimed gorilla, did anybody take your banana? cheesy
u re jxt futureless.... and ur stupidity is jxt monumental lyk Kilimanjaro
Re: Hadiza Usman Squats To Greet Osinbajo, The Acting President (Photo) by Ekiokebeke: 6:27pm On Mar 07, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

What did you gain from these other than 3million suyanised relatives? All for azikiwe to be ceremonial president? cheesy

Igbo are eternal political slaves in Nigeria - ohaneze ndigbo

Your pain is just starting cheesy

Those that died died in war fighting to stay alive when murderous Nigerians brought war to us.

You are just too daft. What has Zik's presidency got to dowith the war?

I will make life miserable for you as usual. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Hadiza Usman Squats To Greet Osinbajo, The Acting President (Photo) by Ekiokebeke: 6:29pm On Mar 07, 2017
Shewunoshewa:

Goodluck.
It's not done!

Badluck.

At least we are bold enough to shout against the fulani hegemony that is why we are saying if you cannot be fair then let's all go our separate ways.

Simple.

1 Like

Re: Hadiza Usman Squats To Greet Osinbajo, The Acting President (Photo) by shukuokukobambi: 6:30pm On Mar 07, 2017
Ekiokebeke:

Those that died died in war fighting to stay alive when murderous Nigerians brought war to us.

You are just too daft. What has Zik's presidency got to dowith the war?

I will make life miserable for you as usual. grin grin

You're the definition of stupidity if you're waiting for me to connect the dots for you cheesy

Your life is already miserable. Not much negativity to add cheesy
Re: Hadiza Usman Squats To Greet Osinbajo, The Acting President (Photo) by shukuokukobambi: 6:31pm On Mar 07, 2017
theHillz:
u re jxt futureless.... and ur stupidity is jxt monumental lyk Kilimanjaro

The gorilla is struggling with written English. Can you get a human to do your typing for you? cheesy
Re: Hadiza Usman Squats To Greet Osinbajo, The Acting President (Photo) by Ekiokebeke: 6:31pm On Mar 07, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

You're the definition of stupidity if you're waiting for me to connect the dots for you cheesy

Your life is already miserable. Not much negativity to add cheesy

And you are a hopless creature sired by mad village monkeys. cheesy cheesy cheesy

You father is a cursed eediot and a drinking loser. grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

DSS Confirms Gunning Down Sunday Igboho’s Allies / Joe Igbokwe: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered His Boys To Behead Me, Kill My Children / Senator Ireti Kingibe Presents Her Certificate Of Return To Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.