Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,108 members, 7,863,867 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:08 AM

Most Girls In Relationships Can't Say No To A Better Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Girls In Relationships Can't Say No To A Better Man (692 Views)

Resolved / Zimbabwean Man Marries Lady Who Said She Can't Say I Love You To Any Man / Most Girls Decay After 25 Years Old – Twitter User Claims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Girls In Relationships Can't Say No To A Better Man by Slimydude49(m): 5:53pm On Mar 07, 2017
Okay I'm not going down the road of generalizing,but most times I have observed ladies can hardly say no to a better man even when they are in a relationship..some may not necessarily leave their boyfriend per se, it's either they have a fling with the better man or they continue to cheat on their boyfriends.Sometimes I have forced to admit that we are all humans and as they say in local parlance "nobody wey nor like better thing" but whatever happened to the word loyalty??. Well I guess the world is a jungle and the better man always wins..ladies I'm curious
Re: Most Girls In Relationships Can't Say No To A Better Man by Epositive(m): 5:55pm On Mar 07, 2017
someone should comman explain better

#positivevibes
Re: Most Girls In Relationships Can't Say No To A Better Man by Nobody: 5:57pm On Mar 07, 2017
Invariably, you are saying all ladies cheat and are not loyal if they find a better man.

What's your definition of a better man?

Better in charisma or character?
Do you mean financially better?
Is it better in terms of sexual activity?
Or already made better?

There are ladies who remain faithful and loyal to their partners irrespective of the person that ask them out.

1 Like

Re: Most Girls In Relationships Can't Say No To A Better Man by olayinks007(m): 5:58pm On Mar 07, 2017
Ok. Buh me still believe most women dnt actually knw wat they want.

1 Like

Re: Most Girls In Relationships Can't Say No To A Better Man by DickDastardly(m): 6:02pm On Mar 07, 2017
Una don start again?
Continue sowing seeds of doubt in people's mind, e hear?!
Re: Most Girls In Relationships Can't Say No To A Better Man by xendra: 6:02pm On Mar 07, 2017
then become the better man. sad

1 Like

Re: Most Girls In Relationships Can't Say No To A Better Man by LAFO: 6:02pm On Mar 07, 2017
Not ALL
Re: Most Girls In Relationships Can't Say No To A Better Man by Slimydude49(m): 6:11pm On Mar 07, 2017
Dextology:
Invariably, you are saying all ladies cheat and are not loyal if they find a better man.

What's your definition of a better man?

Better in charisma or character?
Do you mean financially better?
Is it better in terms of sexual activity?
Or already made better?

There are ladies who remain faithful and loyal to their partners irrespective of the person that ask them out.
my first line clearly indicated am not generalizing.. I didn't say ALL.. Better man in all ramifications I meant..
Re: Most Girls In Relationships Can't Say No To A Better Man by Slimydude49(m): 6:12pm On Mar 07, 2017
xendra:
then become the better man. sad
I'm on it..

1 Like

Re: Most Girls In Relationships Can't Say No To A Better Man by gabinogem(m): 6:15pm On Mar 07, 2017
Some ladies here in this country can still say no to "better men", though very few. Cuz the rate at which Nigerian ladies are becoming unloyal is alarming. sad

1 Like

Re: Most Girls In Relationships Can't Say No To A Better Man by BlackDBagba: 6:16pm On Mar 07, 2017
And yet, we are quick to look at the next big arse...this society is full of amazing double standards. It's such a shame.

1 Like

Re: Most Girls In Relationships Can't Say No To A Better Man by Nobody: 6:20pm On Mar 07, 2017
Slimydude49:
my first line clearly indicated am not generalizing.. I didn't say ALL.. Better man in all ramifications I meant..

OKay, you would have said some ladies instead you made use of ladies. There's difference between the both sir.

Would you appreciate if a lady leaves a man that loves her and proclaim love to you because she perceives you to be a better man?
OR

How would you feel if a lady you love leaves you for another man because she believes the other person to be better than you?
Re: Most Girls In Relationships Can't Say No To A Better Man by Slimydude49(m): 6:39pm On Mar 07, 2017
Dextology:

OKay, you would have said some ladies instead you made use of ladies. There's difference between the both sir.

Would you appreciate if a lady leaves a man that loves her and proclaim love to you because she perceives you to be a better man?
OR

How would you feel if a lady you love leaves you for another man because she believes the other person to be better than you?
haha.. Don't try putting me on the spot.. Never been in either of the scenarios.. That's why am curious.. Cumulative observations
Re: Most Girls In Relationships Can't Say No To A Better Man by Nobody: 6:44pm On Mar 07, 2017
Slimydude49:
haha.. Don't try putting me on the spot.. Never been in either of the scenarios.. That's why am curious.. Cumulative observations

I pray that you won't find yourself in such scenario. Stay loyal and faithful in a relationship, if it doesn't work out, you move to another until you get that partner you believe to be better.
Re: Most Girls In Relationships Can't Say No To A Better Man by collette10: 6:47pm On Mar 07, 2017
sorry buh what's your definition of a better man?

(1) (Reply)

Start Earning Over N9,000 Daily By Writing A Few Articles!!! / "Submission Is Not Slavery!" Nigerian Lady Tells Feminists / 6 Signs Of Emotional Manipulation.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.