Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,812 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

Zimbabwean Man Marries Lady Who Said She Can't Say I Love You To Any Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Zimbabwean Man Marries Lady Who Said She Can't Say I Love You To Any Man (25263 Views)

Man Marries Lady Who Snubbed Him For 5 Years / Man Who Had Kidney Stone Marries Lady Who Cared For Him At Hospital, Buys Car Fo / Nigerians React As Man Marries Lady He Met On Twitter (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zimbabwean Man Marries Lady Who Said She Can't Say I Love You To Any Man by Nobody: 8:48am On Aug 06, 2018
A Zimbabwean man has walked down the aisle with his bride, who in a 2017 Facebook post disclosed that she is damaged and can't say 'I love you' to any man.

Taking a walk down the memory lane, the Zimbabwean man tweeted;

This is how i met her. We became best friends until i put a ring on it.

https://lailasnews.com/zimbabwean-man-marries-lady-who-said-shes-damaged/

Re: Zimbabwean Man Marries Lady Who Said She Can't Say I Love You To Any Man by delugajackson: 8:51am On Aug 06, 2018
I'm so damaged that whenever I hear the name "Buhari", I get pissed.

152 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Zimbabwean Man Marries Lady Who Said She Can't Say I Love You To Any Man by izzou(m): 8:52am On Aug 06, 2018
angry

One guy breaks your heart, therefore all men are scum

One woman cheats on you, therefore all women are cheats

Nonsense ideologies

54 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Zimbabwean Man Marries Lady Who Said She Can't Say I Love You To Any Man by Nobody: 8:55am On Aug 06, 2018
there faces tho grin grin
Re: Zimbabwean Man Marries Lady Who Said She Can't Say I Love You To Any Man by madridguy(m): 9:01am On Aug 06, 2018
Let me try and lines and see if it will fetch me too a girlfriend.

I am so damaged that I don't think I can say " I love you " again.

Make my luck shine ooooooo grin

11 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Man Marries Lady Who Said She Can't Say I Love You To Any Man by pocohantas(f): 9:05am On Aug 06, 2018
izzou:
angry

Nonsense ideologies

At least she accepted her own problem. It is a step in the right direction. The problem is the man who decided to marry such a woman. Why do people carry this "fix him/her" mentality into marriages? Marriage isn't a rehab for damaged people.

Well, I hope she has changed for better.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zimbabwean Man Marries Lady Who Said She Can't Say I Love You To Any Man by izzou(m): 9:08am On Aug 06, 2018
pocohantas:

At least she accepted her own problem. It is a step in the right direction. The problem is the man who decided to marry such a woman. Why do people carry this "fix him/her" mentality into marriages? Marriage isn't a rehab for damaged people.

Well, I hope she has changed for better.

Lol grin

Someone was still going to marry her anyway.

His choice, his cross.

4 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Man Marries Lady Who Said She Can't Say I Love You To Any Man by HeWrites(m): 9:13am On Aug 06, 2018
Donstan18 where art thou!!!
I'm in pain for not seeing Donstan18

2 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Man Marries Lady Who Said She Can't Say I Love You To Any Man by pocohantas(f): 9:20am On Aug 06, 2018
izzou:

Lol grin

Someone was still going to marry her anyway.

His choice, his cross.

LOL @ someone was going to marry her anyway.
Or this just proves that people act a certain way because they are hurt. Probably not seeing good bobby to suck or no manly cuddle grin.

The moment the right woman/man comes along. They unpark the bus and change formation. Love is a beautiful thing, when the love comes with money...pheewww! grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zimbabwean Man Marries Lady Who Said She Can't Say I Love You To Any Man by izzou(m): 9:25am On Aug 06, 2018
pocohantas:

LOL @ someone was going to marry her anyway.
Or this just proves that people act a certain way because they are hurt. Probably not seeing good bobby to suck or no manly cuddle grin.

The moment the right woman/man comes along. They unpark the bus and change formation. Love is a beautiful thing, when the love comes with money...pheewww! grin grin

I'm a virgin please sad

Stop corrupting my thoughts. Please angry

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Man Marries Lady Who Said She Can't Say I Love You To Any Man by pocohantas(f): 9:32am On Aug 06, 2018
izzou:

I'm a virgin please sad

Stop corrupting my thoughts. Please angry

Refurbished virgin abi follow-come? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Man Marries Lady Who Said She Can't Say I Love You To Any Man by izzou(m): 9:35am On Aug 06, 2018
pocohantas:

Refurbished virgin abi follow-come? undecided

Follow come angry angry angry
Re: Zimbabwean Man Marries Lady Who Said She Can't Say I Love You To Any Man by Sirpaul(m): 1:08pm On Aug 06, 2018
yes

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zimbabwean Man Marries Lady Who Said She Can't Say I Love You To Any Man by Emeskhalifa(m): 1:08pm On Aug 06, 2018
shocked

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Man Marries Lady Who Said She Can't Say I Love You To Any Man by Nobody: 1:10pm On Aug 06, 2018
Actions speaks louder than words.
Re: Zimbabwean Man Marries Lady Who Said She Can't Say I Love You To Any Man by Jamie1(m): 1:11pm On Aug 06, 2018
Zimbabwe and weird news ehhh
Re: Zimbabwean Man Marries Lady Who Said She Can't Say I Love You To Any Man by Nobody: 1:11pm On Aug 06, 2018
madridguy:
Let me try and lines and see if it will fetch me too a girlfriend.

I am so damaged that I don't think I can say " I love you " again.

Make my luck shine ooooooo grin
You are O.Y.O.. Your luck should have deserted you that very moment you got damaged.

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Man Marries Lady Who Said She Can't Say I Love You To Any Man by Nobody: 1:11pm On Aug 06, 2018
Let me try my luck...

I'm so broke that I don't think I would ever find a rich man! cry

*ONLY RICH MEN SHOULD QUOTE ME* grin

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Man Marries Lady Who Said She Can't Say I Love You To Any Man by Stevengold(m): 1:12pm On Aug 06, 2018
Congratulations broda!!! You just married firewood.
Re: Zimbabwean Man Marries Lady Who Said She Can't Say I Love You To Any Man by pweshboi(m): 1:13pm On Aug 06, 2018
delugajackson:
I'm so damaged that whenever I hear the name Buhari, I get pissed.
One person is coming that will make that right... Just like the response to her post. Lol

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Man Marries Lady Who Said She Can't Say I Love You To Any Man by brunobaba(m): 1:13pm On Aug 06, 2018
izzou:
angry

Nonsense ideologies
Real nonsense
Re: Zimbabwean Man Marries Lady Who Said She Can't Say I Love You To Any Man by nonxo007(m): 1:14pm On Aug 06, 2018
Nairaland and Zimbabwe news sha
Re: Zimbabwean Man Marries Lady Who Said She Can't Say I Love You To Any Man by LORDEMINENT(m): 1:15pm On Aug 06, 2018
THEN SAY YOU HATE ,NONSENSE
Re: Zimbabwean Man Marries Lady Who Said She Can't Say I Love You To Any Man by bluefilm: 1:15pm On Aug 06, 2018
delugajackson:

Mark my words, one person will soon come and make it their life mission to piss on you anytime you complain about Buhari again...

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Man Marries Lady Who Said She Can't Say I Love You To Any Man by DavidEsq(m): 1:16pm On Aug 06, 2018
LivingFree:
Let me try my luck...

Biatch, goan work

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zimbabwean Man Marries Lady Who Said She Can't Say I Love You To Any Man by Alva2018: 1:16pm On Aug 06, 2018
Ok
Re: Zimbabwean Man Marries Lady Who Said She Can't Say I Love You To Any Man by pweshboi(m): 1:17pm On Aug 06, 2018
LivingFree:
Let me try my luck...

Re: Zimbabwean Man Marries Lady Who Said She Can't Say I Love You To Any Man by Nobody: 1:18pm On Aug 06, 2018
DavidEsq:

Biatch, goan work

Let me add a disclaimer that only rich men should quote me grin
Re: Zimbabwean Man Marries Lady Who Said She Can't Say I Love You To Any Man by FarahAideed: 1:22pm On Aug 06, 2018
delugajackson:

Me too

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Will You Do If You Invite Your Girlfriend And She Comes With 10 Friends? / 1 Of My Best Friend's Constant Veneration On My Mom :( / Broke Up With My Cheating Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.