Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

What Do You Hope To Achieve Before You Are 40 - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Hope To Achieve Before You Are 40 (2642 Views)

People Who Are 40+ And Happy With Their Life, What Is Your Advice To People 20s? / What Do You Wish To Achieve Before The End Of The Year. / This Touchy Prewedding Photos Will Give You Hope! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Hope To Achieve Before You Are 40 by Newbeginnings(m): 7:52pm On Mar 07, 2017
EmperorLee:

You can go and give lucifer a BJ in hell for all i care, go along with your obscured thoughts too.

Young man it is not right to insult or demean your elders.. They speak well for you.. Remember I am not advising you but sharing my thoughts...

Please share more of yours too
Re: What Do You Hope To Achieve Before You Are 40 by harriet412(f): 8:01pm On Mar 07, 2017
is this basically for guys alone
Re: What Do You Hope To Achieve Before You Are 40 by Jozavic(m): 8:02pm On Mar 07, 2017
Newbeginnings:

Okay... very interesting...

The basic necessities... you say... According to social comparison ... being at least able to provide the basic necessities means just leaving above but close to the poverty line...

To me it doesn't matter when I die but what I leave for the world when I die.. So that they may know that I was here.... Hope you dream on that too..

Yeah, I get your point but Hope you read were I wrote that I'll want to be an employer of labor? Someone living above the poverty line can't be an employer of labour.

Also, Mark Zukerberg lead a humble life, that doesn't means he ain't influential. Everybody dreams different.

I just love a conservative life style, nothing glamorous.
Re: What Do You Hope To Achieve Before You Are 40 by Nobody: 8:10pm On Mar 07, 2017
EmperorLee:
Own an Empire.
You shall get that ijn Baeby... Amen kiss grin
Re: What Do You Hope To Achieve Before You Are 40 by Newbeginnings(m): 8:14pm On Mar 07, 2017
Jozavic:

Yeah, I get your point but Hope you read were I wrote that I'll want to be an employer of labor? Someone living above the poverty line can't be an employer of labour.

Also, Mark Zukerberg lead a humble life, that doesn't means he ain't influential. Everybody dreams different.

I just love a conservative life style, nothing glamorous.

I see... I quite understand what you are saying and it is very interesting... But I don't see the ideology.. I can't feel the passion... someone saying I want to be an employer of labour can be someone who just owns a small business centre and has like two employees (computer operators) working for him..

Most of all great men live humble lives... Aliko Dangote, Bill Gates, Amancio Ortega, Warren Buffett well I can't add Richard Branson to this list the man owns an island... hahahaha... and I believe these men had different dreams but today... they are all put in one category.. because they had the ideology... nothing glamours in the way Bill Gates or Aliko Dangote dresses or even Warren Buffet who is still living in a house which is meant for the middle class.. or even Amancio Ortega who is barely seen in public and does not care for glamour..

IDEOLOGY AND PASSION
Re: What Do You Hope To Achieve Before You Are 40 by TrapHedges(m): 8:14pm On Mar 07, 2017
One wife 4 cute sons, mantion in maryland. $56,000,000
Re: What Do You Hope To Achieve Before You Are 40 by Newbeginnings(m): 8:14pm On Mar 07, 2017
harriet412:
is this basically for guys alone

Of course not... It is always ladies first
Re: What Do You Hope To Achieve Before You Are 40 by FvckShiT(m): 8:15pm On Mar 07, 2017
undecided angry angry
Aderola15:

You shall get that ijn Baeby... Amen kiss grin
Re: What Do You Hope To Achieve Before You Are 40 by Newbeginnings(m): 8:17pm On Mar 07, 2017
TrapHedges:
One wife 4 cute sons, mantion in maryland. $56,000,000

Impressive.. .You just spoke like a man who posses control... although I have to ask..

Do you see yourself at this present moment achieving this or working up to this?
Re: What Do You Hope To Achieve Before You Are 40 by Nobody: 8:19pm On Mar 07, 2017
FvckShiT:
undecided angry angry

Fvckshit my Nigga wink grin
Re: What Do You Hope To Achieve Before You Are 40 by TrapHedges(m): 8:19pm On Mar 07, 2017
Newbeginnings:

Impressive.. .You just spoke like a man who posses control... although I have to ask..

Do you see yourself at this present moment achieving this or working up to this?

absolutely bro. Am young and getting it..you know YAGI
Re: What Do You Hope To Achieve Before You Are 40 by FvckShiT(m): 8:22pm On Mar 07, 2017
Aderola15:

Fvckshit my Nigga wink grin

I'll fůcking get back @you

I promise
Re: What Do You Hope To Achieve Before You Are 40 by Jozavic(m): 8:27pm On Mar 07, 2017
Newbeginnings:

I see... I quite understand what you are saying and it is very interesting... But I don't see the ideology.. I can't feel the passion... someone saying I want to be an employer of labour can be someone who just owns a small business centre and has like two employees (computer operators) working for him..

Most of all great men live humble lives... Aliko Dangote, Bill Gates, Amancio Ortega, Warren Buffett well I can't add Richard Branson to this list the man owns an island... hahahaha... and I believe these men had different dreams but today... they are all put in one category.. because they had the ideology... nothing glamours in the way Bill Gates or Aliko Dangote dresses or even Warren Buffet who is still living in a house which is meant for the middle class.. or even Amancio Ortega who is barely seen in public and does not care for glamour..

IDEOLOGY AND PASSION

I've got big dreams bro, but a conservative and simple life is what I truely love.

If am destined for greater accomplishments, who am I to reject ?smiley

I still stand by my first post, and I wish you what you wish for yourself smiley
Re: What Do You Hope To Achieve Before You Are 40 by Newbeginnings(m): 8:31pm On Mar 07, 2017
Jozavic:

I've got big dreams bro, but a conservative and simple life is what I truely love.

If am destined for greater accomplishments, who am I to reject ?smiley

I still stand by my first post, and I wish you what you wish for yourself smiley

Like I said I can't feel the ideology... Look the bolded word.... Your life is like a probability.. so you mean if you are not destined for greater accomplishments, you wouldn't design your own destiny
Re: What Do You Hope To Achieve Before You Are 40 by Nobody: 8:40pm On Mar 07, 2017
FvckShiT:

I'll fůcking get back @you

I promise

Kikikikikikiki cheesy grin cheesy

But what have I done now? shocked
Re: What Do You Hope To Achieve Before You Are 40 by harriet412(f): 8:42pm On Mar 07, 2017
Newbeginnings:

Of course not... It is always ladies first

Okay, I hope to finish my masters and get married before 25, have kids and a well paid job.
Re: What Do You Hope To Achieve Before You Are 40 by FvckShiT(m): 8:42pm On Mar 07, 2017
Aderola15:

Kikikikikikiki cheesy grin cheesy

But what have I done now? shocked

GFY!

Kid undecided
Re: What Do You Hope To Achieve Before You Are 40 by Nobody: 8:46pm On Mar 07, 2017
FvckShiT:

GFY!

Kid undecided

Whatever angry undecided
Re: What Do You Hope To Achieve Before You Are 40 by Newbeginnings(m): 8:50pm On Mar 07, 2017
harriet412:

Okay, I hope to finish my masters and get married before 25, have kids and a well paid job.

Wow... Very Interesting... You just spoke like a true African woman... I believe people who go for Masters don't do it for well paid jobs.... They do it to create well paid jobs.. to be professors, to be agents of impact to people.. That is why Universities and Polytechnics only employ those who went for their Masters.. because they went to learn more and they are giving it out...

Get married before 25... Hope it is not the Nigerian Ideology that is influencing this thought..

I am not saying that what you wrote is no good.. I am just saying that when I imagine you in my head... I see someone who is more capable of making more achievements... than getting married, kids and a well paid..

Don't you love to dress.. You would own the biggest fashion line in Africa... Are these just your dreams?
Re: What Do You Hope To Achieve Before You Are 40 by northvietnam(m): 8:58pm On Mar 07, 2017
Newbeginnings:

G boys... I know so many of them... some even meet with me everyday to discuss...

Very impressive thing you wish to do with the pig farm.. although I don't really see a business oriented mind there... as you seem like someone who is doing it just because you heard it pays (the same way you are doing G because it pays)....

don't conclude so fast my Dear...

I can talk for hours about pig farm with out any book..

well u r entitled to ur opinion...
Re: What Do You Hope To Achieve Before You Are 40 by Newbeginnings(m): 9:26pm On Mar 07, 2017
northvietnam:

don't conclude so fast my Dear...

I can talk for hours about pig farm with out any book..

well u r entitled to ur opinion...

So sorry... But I never concluded... I just wanted to hear more from you....

There is so much more you can do with a pig farm than just what plan to do with it... Have that in the back of your mind everyday...
Re: What Do You Hope To Achieve Before You Are 40 by harriet412(f): 9:40pm On Mar 07, 2017
Newbeginnings:

Wow... Very Interesting... You just spoke like a true African woman... I believe people who go for Masters don't do it for well paid jobs.... They do it to create well paid jobs.. to be professors, to be agents of impact to people.. That is why Universities and Polytechnics only employ those who went for their Masters.. because they went to learn more and they are giving it out...

Get married before 25... Hope it is not the Nigerian Ideology that is influencing this thought..

I am not saying that what you wrote is no good.. I am just saying that when I imagine you in my head... I see someone who is more capable of making more achievements... than getting married, kids and a well paid..

Don't you love to dress.. You would own the biggest fashion line in Africa... Are these just your dreams?

Yeah well paid job.. I actually want to be a lecturer in a uni and possibly go further like being a prof, but these days that govt pay peanuts and end up still owing their workers is just too discouraging..
Anyway, I still have my reserve for that...

I'm not getting married cos of any Nigerian ideology.. Its something I envisage personally. Settling down does not stop me from actualising my goal...To me, I think it makes me feel more responsible... of course I'm not gonna be tied down to marriage ...Yeah n I'll still look younger.

Fashion, lol. U won't find me there.
Re: What Do You Hope To Achieve Before You Are 40 by akaahs(m): 9:44pm On Mar 07, 2017
See myself having a beautiful family and fleet of cars flying nigeria roads connecting people nd their goods. So help me God.
Re: What Do You Hope To Achieve Before You Are 40 by Nobody: 9:47pm On Mar 07, 2017
With my masters in Self-education , i hope to use my skills to become a Trailblazer and billionaire before clocking late 20s..

In one word;

At age 40 on the early morning of July 16th,
- I hope to see a kid in his/her teens and my wifey who is the kid's mother wishing me Happy Birthday
- Be able to control my time (that is; not working under a boss) and living very well
- Look back in time and shed a joyful tears for the pain I've gone through and thanking God for being able to finally achieve it real big!

I guess that's enough, for nowwink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do You Hope To Achieve Before You Are 40 by akaahs(m): 9:53pm On Mar 07, 2017
northvietnam:
OK..

Am a chemical engineer by qualification...

No job so I employed my self (G).. yes G

I hope to complete the construction of my Pig farm and start off with 20 pregnant pigs
(35k each one by 20 = 700k.. )
Before my birthday come Novermber this year

Am done with fencing and construction of pence ..

currently working on drainage and workers Lodge..

Then before I turn 35, (My marriage year) by God's Grace..
With 30 to 40m I can start a nylon paper bag factory that will employ 50 to 60 workers...

it's gonna happen...

if Government no employ , Omo employ ya self..
No time for complaints..

Shout out to all street (G) niggaz... Street pays like MAD..
bros i dey feel ur vision, nice passion. I actually wanted to go into piggry but bcause I'm not at home, i can't just risk my money.
Re: What Do You Hope To Achieve Before You Are 40 by northvietnam(m): 11:04pm On Mar 07, 2017
akaahs:

bros i dey feel ur vision, nice passion. I actually wanted to go into piggry but bcause I'm not at home, i can't just risk my money.

don't jump into it brooo... the market is so big, when ever u Ready to start.. u start.

but u need to learn it live... no be by reading journals
Re: What Do You Hope To Achieve Before You Are 40 by Deejay1000(m): 9:56am On Mar 08, 2017
i wanna be my own boss. infact i will be a self employed boss before i clock 30 ..am an up coming programmer and I.T person ( i never reach expert). get married before 35 ... and control the biggest Ict firm in the country with branches across africa and the world @ large.. .. we are in the era of ICT advancement..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do You Hope To Achieve Before You Are 40 by Newbeginnings(m): 8:36pm On Mar 08, 2017
Deejay1000:
i wanna be my own boss. infact i will be a self employed boss before i clock 30 ..am an up coming programmer and I.T person ( i never reach expert). get married before 35 ... and control the biggest Ict firm in the country with branches across africa and the world @ large.. .. we are in the era of ICT advancement..

I am totally in love with this... This is like the best I have seen this I created this thread....
Re: What Do You Hope To Achieve Before You Are 40 by Nobody: 8:46pm On Mar 08, 2017
become a professor of drug development and an expert in legal pharm.
Re: What Do You Hope To Achieve Before You Are 40 by Newbeginnings(m): 9:04pm On Mar 08, 2017
skillful01:
become a professor of drug development and an expert in legal pharm.

You know one thing I love about Professors, unlike scientists they know it all... But instead of spending their lives on continuous research.. They teach it to the younger generation..

And that is why they are always remembered
Re: What Do You Hope To Achieve Before You Are 40 by Deejay1000(m): 9:39pm On Mar 08, 2017
Newbeginnings:

I am totally in love with this... This is like the best I have seen this I created this thread....

thanks man how about yours since we've all told you ours what is your own aim before clocking 40 ?
Re: What Do You Hope To Achieve Before You Are 40 by Raintaker(m): 10:23pm On Mar 08, 2017
@Newbeginings, what do you hope to achieve before you clock 40, as for me I'd love to own a biotechnology firm, own an International School and be a Senator in the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
So help me God amen.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Help, I Am Confused About Dating My Ex / Please What's The Difference Between An ASHAWO GIRL And A RUNS-GIRL??? / Little Things Men Secretly Appreciate About The Woman They Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.