Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,657 members, 7,816,686 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

Please What's The Difference Between An ASHAWO GIRL And A RUNS-GIRL??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please What's The Difference Between An ASHAWO GIRL And A RUNS-GIRL??? (2641 Views)

My Visit To An Ashawo Joint In Lagos (PHOTO) / 'I Am Not An Ashawo'; Lady Who Has Been Dating 3 Guys For Over Two Years. Photo / How I Was Dragged And Embarrassed By An Ashawo Girl Today In An Ashawo House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please What's The Difference Between An ASHAWO GIRL And A RUNS-GIRL??? by touson10(m): 10:17pm On Aug 03, 2017
Please what's the difference between an ASHAWO GIRL and a RUNS-GIRL
Re: Please What's The Difference Between An ASHAWO GIRL And A RUNS-GIRL??? by DarkMagic(m): 10:20pm On Aug 03, 2017
No difference
Re: Please What's The Difference Between An ASHAWO GIRL And A RUNS-GIRL??? by holatin(m): 10:21pm On Aug 03, 2017
ask your pastor
Re: Please What's The Difference Between An ASHAWO GIRL And A RUNS-GIRL??? by SINZ: 10:23pm On Aug 03, 2017
Something tells me the spelling is different.

I'm not too sure though.. undecided

1 Like

Re: Please What's The Difference Between An ASHAWO GIRL And A RUNS-GIRL??? by Ever8054: 10:26pm On Aug 03, 2017
what's all this..?..sheun,iam getting tired of nairaland..

1 Like

Re: Please What's The Difference Between An ASHAWO GIRL And A RUNS-GIRL??? by Nobody: 10:54pm On Aug 03, 2017
Runs girl is a student version of ashawo.
They always have packaging and appear like slayqueens.

5 Likes

Re: Please What's The Difference Between An ASHAWO GIRL And A RUNS-GIRL??? by JONNYSPUTE(m): 10:59pm On Aug 03, 2017
Runs girl is an English language while Ashawo is a colloquial language. But they all mean the same thing.(which is sex for money)

1 Like

Re: Please What's The Difference Between An ASHAWO GIRL And A RUNS-GIRL??? by touson10(m): 11:01pm On Aug 03, 2017
JONNYSPUTE:
Runs girl is an English language while Ashawo is a colloquial language. But they all mean the same thing.(which is sex for money)

Re: Please What's The Difference Between An ASHAWO GIRL And A RUNS-GIRL??? by ashewoboy(m): 11:14pm On Aug 03, 2017
Rorachy:

na your trade be that, you sabi am wellas.
Re: Please What's The Difference Between An ASHAWO GIRL And A RUNS-GIRL??? by Nobody: 11:15pm On Aug 03, 2017
ashewoboy:

na your trade be that, you sabi am wellas.
Na your sister sabi am, orangutan like you.
Re: Please What's The Difference Between An ASHAWO GIRL And A RUNS-GIRL??? by JONNYSPUTE(m): 11:19pm On Aug 03, 2017
[quote author=touson10 post=59127499][/quote]Why won't it weak you. I guess u were expecting a layman's answer?
Re: Please What's The Difference Between An ASHAWO GIRL And A RUNS-GIRL??? by ashewoboy(m): 11:19pm On Aug 03, 2017
Rorachy:
Na your sister sabi am, orangutan like you.

cheesy. olosho nor gree say she be olosho.

you be runs girl joorh.
Re: Please What's The Difference Between An ASHAWO GIRL And A RUNS-GIRL??? by Nobody: 11:21pm On Aug 03, 2017
ashewoboy:

cheesy. olosho nor gree say she be olosho.

you be runs girl joorh.
Thunder fire your mouth angry.
Re: Please What's The Difference Between An ASHAWO GIRL And A RUNS-GIRL??? by ashewoboy(m): 11:22pm On Aug 03, 2017
Rorachy:
Thunder fire your mouth angry.

i wanna fvck. how much be your price? fvck girl like makydebbie.
Re: Please What's The Difference Between An ASHAWO GIRL And A RUNS-GIRL??? by Nobody: 11:24pm On Aug 03, 2017
ashewoboy:

i wanna fvck. how much be your price? fvck girl like makydebbie.
Goat stop sending me mail, I won't reply you dirty thing.
Re: Please What's The Difference Between An ASHAWO GIRL And A RUNS-GIRL??? by smartnero24(m): 11:24pm On Aug 03, 2017
Rorachy:

You describe a runs girl so well like ur an expert on the job grin grin
Re: Please What's The Difference Between An ASHAWO GIRL And A RUNS-GIRL??? by ashewoboy(m): 11:27pm On Aug 03, 2017
Rorachy:
Goat stop sending me mail, I won't reply you dirty thing.

really! are you telling me that you are a dirty lady? i like clean girls though. you can clean up before action. you look pretty though.

your boyfriend is a goat. i just wanna fvck you, i want you to be my olosho.cheesy.

1 Like

Re: Please What's The Difference Between An ASHAWO GIRL And A RUNS-GIRL??? by toastedbread: 11:28pm On Aug 03, 2017
it's like u.s and british english. they both spread legs, you thrust, you pay.
Re: Please What's The Difference Between An ASHAWO GIRL And A RUNS-GIRL??? by Nobody: 11:28pm On Aug 03, 2017
ashewoboy:

really! are you telling me that you are a dirty lady? i like clean girls though. you can clean up before action. you look pretty though.

your boyfriend is a goat. i just wanna fvck you, i want you to be my olosho.cheesy.
Stay away from mention fu*k boy.
Re: Please What's The Difference Between An ASHAWO GIRL And A RUNS-GIRL??? by rosalieene(f): 11:29pm On Aug 03, 2017
Na wa

somebody cannot comment in peace again
Re: Please What's The Difference Between An ASHAWO GIRL And A RUNS-GIRL??? by ashewoboy(m): 11:38pm On Aug 03, 2017
Rorachy:
Stay away from mention fu*k boy.

what is a fvck girl supposed to be doing? you are supposed to be chilling with a fvck boy. slide into my dm, let's chill in room.

reply my message joorh. unnecessary shakaracheesy. lie that you don't wanna have a taste of my casavacheesy.

1 Like

Re: Please What's The Difference Between An ASHAWO GIRL And A RUNS-GIRL??? by Nobody: 12:57am On Aug 04, 2017
runz girls grin

Re: Please What's The Difference Between An ASHAWO GIRL And A RUNS-GIRL??? by Nobody: 12:58am On Aug 04, 2017
ashawo girls grin

Re: Please What's The Difference Between An ASHAWO GIRL And A RUNS-GIRL??? by Greatzeus(m): 12:58am On Aug 04, 2017
Ashawo is like kit Kat 4.4,while runs girl is like lollipop 5.0,its all about upgrade

Re: Please What's The Difference Between An ASHAWO GIRL And A RUNS-GIRL??? by Nobody: 12:58am On Aug 04, 2017
op hope u don notice d difference cheesy
Re: Please What's The Difference Between An ASHAWO GIRL And A RUNS-GIRL??? by Apina(m): 1:42am On Aug 04, 2017
Both are synonyms
Re: Please What's The Difference Between An ASHAWO GIRL And A RUNS-GIRL??? by BabaRamota1980: 1:54am On Aug 04, 2017
For ashawo time is money, she is not interested in your flirting, tease and suspense. Money for hand back for ground. If you dont return next day another client will, she has no sense of attachment.

Runs girl wants to be known as your freak, not interested in quick action and then disposed, no! She wants continuity, dine, wine, flirt, then get down to fore.play and fvk...she got all the time in world. She wants to see you as often as your dick craves pampering.
Re: Please What's The Difference Between An ASHAWO GIRL And A RUNS-GIRL??? by KingRex1(m): 7:29am On Aug 04, 2017
rosalieene:
Na wa

somebody cannot comment in peace again
Lol.. Zero chill niggas
This guys got me laffn nd tired. Been a while Rose
Re: Please What's The Difference Between An ASHAWO GIRL And A RUNS-GIRL??? by escapefromusa(f): 8:37am On Aug 04, 2017
Runs girl - after sales support service
ashy - pay as u come.

Runs girl - can be taken to dinners, social function e.t.c.
Ashy - after the social function she packing bottles of water into her bag, when her shoes cost atleast 20K. Souvenir ?

Runs girl - call girl. (picks clients) it matters how you approach her. Ask the wrong question embarassed, drive the wrong car . Some would'nt touch you if your not in a B or B.. i.e short for beamer or benz.
Ashewo - bangs anything with money. Security man steal him oga dollars, she's your gal.

How to approach :
Runs girl - simply pay for her drink at the bar and have the bar tender give her your business card.
Ashewo - psst ... grin

PS: OP, always go for younger, less popular runs girls.
Re: Please What's The Difference Between An ASHAWO GIRL And A RUNS-GIRL??? by rosalieene(f): 9:26am On Aug 04, 2017
KingRex1:
Lol.. Zero chill niggas This guys got me laffn nd tired. Been a while Rose
yep....... Hw are you
Re: Please What's The Difference Between An ASHAWO GIRL And A RUNS-GIRL??? by xross(m): 10:15am On Aug 04, 2017
Rorachy:

prof I hail
Re: Please What's The Difference Between An ASHAWO GIRL And A RUNS-GIRL??? by xross(m): 10:17am On Aug 04, 2017
escapefromusa:
Runs girl - after sales support service
ashy - pay as u come.

Runs girl - can be taken to dinners, social function e.t.c.
Ashy - after the social function she packing bottles of water into her bag, when her shoes cost atleast 20K. Souvenir ?

Runs girl - call girl. (picks clients) it matters how you approach her. Ask the wrong question embarassed, drive the wrong car . Some would'nt touch you if your not in a B or B.. i.e short for beamer or benz.
Ashewo - bangs anything with money. Security man steal him oga dollars, she's your gal.

How to approach :
Runs girl - simply pay for her drink at the bar and have the bar tender give her your business card.
Ashewo - psst ... grin

PS: OP, always go for younger, less popular runs girls.

you yaff finished

chai

(1) (2) (Reply)

What A Guy Did When He Caught His Babe Cheating On Him / Advice For My Slay Queen. A Must Read / My Cousin Exposed Me To Sexual Activities At A Young Age - Man Laments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.