Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,269 members, 7,826,034 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

If A Gal Tells You She Loves You What Will You Reply Her.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If A Gal Tells You She Loves You What Will You Reply Her.. (4551 Views)

Your Ex Sent You A Text: “I Am With Someone Better Than You” – Reply In 3 Words / 2019 NAUGHTY MESSAGE: If She Says "Happy New Year" Reply Her This... [PICTURE] / A Girl On Facebook Asked Me To Gist Her, Please What Will I Reply Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

If A Gal Tells You She Loves You What Will You Reply Her.. by Hyfer(m): 8:08pm On Mar 07, 2017
What should be your response if a gal tells you she loves you.. And u don't love her too?
Please I need advice I don't want brk someones hrt..
Re: If A Gal Tells You She Loves You What Will You Reply Her.. by PUSSYHOE(m): 8:09pm On Mar 07, 2017
That is free pussy.
Re: If A Gal Tells You She Loves You What Will You Reply Her.. by REIIGN(m): 8:12pm On Mar 07, 2017
Usually, its; "LOL, really?"
Re: If A Gal Tells You She Loves You What Will You Reply Her.. by BlackDBagba: 8:14pm On Mar 07, 2017
Wow! Really? !
Re: If A Gal Tells You She Loves You What Will You Reply Her.. by Hyfer(m): 8:14pm On Mar 07, 2017
REIIGN:
Usually, its; "LOL, really?"
won't that make her feel bad.?
Thanks though
Re: If A Gal Tells You She Loves You What Will You Reply Her.. by Hyfer(m): 8:15pm On Mar 07, 2017
BlackDBagba:
Wow! Really? !
yeah
Re: If A Gal Tells You She Loves You What Will You Reply Her.. by REIIGN(m): 8:16pm On Mar 07, 2017
Hyfer:
won't that make her feel bad.? Thanks though
No, it gives way for other questions to come in thereby stalling my reply. grin
Re: If A Gal Tells You She Loves You What Will You Reply Her.. by youngberry001(m): 8:18pm On Mar 07, 2017
Hyfer:
What should be your response if a gal tells you she loves you.. And u don't love her too?
i love u too,,,,,daz wat am gonna said to her 2.
Re: If A Gal Tells You She Loves You What Will You Reply Her.. by TrapHedges(m): 8:18pm On Mar 07, 2017
Am like so does tat mean we can fvck ?
Re: If A Gal Tells You She Loves You What Will You Reply Her.. by Nobody: 8:18pm On Mar 07, 2017
Well, from a girl's stand point I'll say, honesty is the best policy. Just tell her the truth. IDK what type of girl she is but speaking for myself, I'd rather deal with the bitter truth over being strung along & made a fool of. Doing so I'm sure will also clear your conscience.

1 Like

Re: If A Gal Tells You She Loves You What Will You Reply Her.. by Hyfer(m): 8:24pm On Mar 07, 2017
ZarZar:
Well, from a girl's stand point I'll say, honesty is the best policy. Just tell her the truth. IDK what type of girl she is but speaking for myself, I'd rather deal with the bitter truth over being strung along & made a fool of. Doing so I'm sure will also clear your conscience.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: If A Gal Tells You She Loves You What Will You Reply Her.. by Kondomatic(m): 8:24pm On Mar 07, 2017
I love me too

4 Likes

Re: If A Gal Tells You She Loves You What Will You Reply Her.. by Davash222(m): 8:24pm On Mar 07, 2017
Hyfer:
When an African girl tells you she loves you, it takes the courage of 9 Dwarfs and 11 Ancestors for her to do that, so puleeeeeez, don’t let her down.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If A Gal Tells You She Loves You What Will You Reply Her.. by Hyfer(m): 8:25pm On Mar 07, 2017
REIIGN:

No, it gives way for other questions to come in thereby stalling my reply. grin
lol... Questions like?
Re: If A Gal Tells You She Loves You What Will You Reply Her.. by Nobody: 8:26pm On Mar 07, 2017
Kondomatic:
I love me too

lol
Re: If A Gal Tells You She Loves You What Will You Reply Her.. by Hyfer(m): 8:27pm On Mar 07, 2017
Kondomatic:
I love me too
Epic!! grin
Re: If A Gal Tells You She Loves You What Will You Reply Her.. by REIIGN(m): 8:33pm On Mar 07, 2017
Hyfer:
lol... Questions like?
Why? When? Etc etc..
Re: If A Gal Tells You She Loves You What Will You Reply Her.. by Hyfer(m): 8:35pm On Mar 07, 2017
REIIGN:

Why? When? Etc etc..
wink smiley

1 Like

Re: If A Gal Tells You She Loves You What Will You Reply Her.. by Nobody: 8:37pm On Mar 07, 2017
TrapHedges:
Am like
so does tat mean we can fvck ?

See them undecided
Re: If A Gal Tells You She Loves You What Will You Reply Her.. by Young03(m): 8:38pm On Mar 07, 2017
Just run for ur life

na real karashika be dt
Re: If A Gal Tells You She Loves You What Will You Reply Her.. by FvckShiT(m): 8:39pm On Mar 07, 2017
grin cheesy
Bumbae1:

See them undecided
Re: If A Gal Tells You She Loves You What Will You Reply Her.. by Hyfer(m): 8:39pm On Mar 07, 2017
Bumbae1:

See them undecided
don't mind them..
You look cute though
Re: If A Gal Tells You She Loves You What Will You Reply Her.. by TrapHedges(m): 8:40pm On Mar 07, 2017
Bumbae1:

See them undecided
lol ii go straight up now
reiign taught me
Re: If A Gal Tells You She Loves You What Will You Reply Her.. by Nobody: 8:40pm On Mar 07, 2017
Hyfer:
don't mind them..
You look cute though
Cute like a big sister abi wink thanks

1 Like

Re: If A Gal Tells You She Loves You What Will You Reply Her.. by Nobody: 8:41pm On Mar 07, 2017
TrapHedges:

lol ii go straight up now

reiign taught me
That Reiign sef undecided
Not sure who created that guy ..
Re: If A Gal Tells You She Loves You What Will You Reply Her.. by Nobody: 8:42pm On Mar 07, 2017
FvckShiT:
grin cheesy
Mr fuker y u come dey laugh grin
Re: If A Gal Tells You She Loves You What Will You Reply Her.. by FvckShiT(m): 8:43pm On Mar 07, 2017
Bumbae1:

U came at him sö fůcking hard
Re: If A Gal Tells You She Loves You What Will You Reply Her.. by TrapHedges(m): 8:44pm On Mar 07, 2017
Bumbae1:
That Reiign sef undecided Not sure who created that guy ..
hahahha
am learning from him..lol aint nobody badder
Re: If A Gal Tells You She Loves You What Will You Reply Her.. by Nobody: 8:44pm On Mar 07, 2017
Bleep-lady: aggressive fucker i love you smiley

aggressive-fucker: can you fvck undecided

Bleep-lady:ahan which kind of ques is this na?...yes i can Bleep

aggressive-fucker: cool....i love you too....meet me at hotel sadiliva behind kada plaza 8pm 2morrow
Re: If A Gal Tells You She Loves You What Will You Reply Her.. by Nobody: 8:47pm On Mar 07, 2017
FvckShiT:

U came at him sö fůcking hard
Lol i try grin

1 Like

Re: If A Gal Tells You She Loves You What Will You Reply Her.. by REIIGN(m): 8:48pm On Mar 07, 2017
Bumbae1:
That Reiign sef undecided Not sure who created that guy ..
Me too o, I wonder whether that guy came out from toto like the rest of us undecided
Re: If A Gal Tells You She Loves You What Will You Reply Her.. by Nobody: 8:49pm On Mar 07, 2017
Bumbae1:
wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

She Told Me She Has Been Raped Before After We Had Sex / Can You See What Is Wrong With This Photo? Lol / How A Thick Light-skinned Girl With Big Backside I Met On Facebook Gave Me HIV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.