Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,917 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

If A Gal Tells You She Loves You What Will You Reply Her.. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If A Gal Tells You She Loves You What Will You Reply Her.. (4542 Views)

Your Ex Sent You A Text: “I Am With Someone Better Than You” – Reply In 3 Words / 2019 NAUGHTY MESSAGE: If She Says "Happy New Year" Reply Her This... [PICTURE] / A Girl On Facebook Asked Me To Gist Her, Please What Will I Reply Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If A Gal Tells You She Loves You What Will You Reply Her.. by REIIGN(m): 8:49pm On Mar 07, 2017
TrapHedges:

hahahha
am learning from him..lol aint nobody badder
Oboy go find who you dey learn from o, nor be me. I good die gringrin
Re: If A Gal Tells You She Loves You What Will You Reply Her.. by Nobody: 8:50pm On Mar 07, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If A Gal Tells You She Loves You What Will You Reply Her.. by FvckShiT(m): 8:50pm On Mar 07, 2017
Bumbae1:

Lol i try grin

Fůcking nice a§§ u got there cool
Re: If A Gal Tells You She Loves You What Will You Reply Her.. by TrapHedges(m): 8:51pm On Mar 07, 2017
REIIGN:

Oboy go find who you dey learn from o, nor be me. I good die gringrin
hahahaha na hu no no nogo no
Re: If A Gal Tells You She Loves You What Will You Reply Her.. by REIIGN(m): 8:54pm On Mar 07, 2017
TrapHedges:

hahahaha na hu no no nogo no

Baba, dem nor need to know. gringrin

Have you seen the new emblem?
Re: If A Gal Tells You She Loves You What Will You Reply Her.. by Nobody: 8:55pm On Mar 07, 2017
hmm tough question
Re: If A Gal Tells You She Loves You What Will You Reply Her.. by TrapHedges(m): 8:55pm On Mar 07, 2017
REIIGN:

Baba, dem nor need to know. gringrin

Have you seen the new emblem?
nah boss let me check
Re: If A Gal Tells You She Loves You What Will You Reply Her.. by REIIGN(m): 8:59pm On Mar 07, 2017
TrapHedges:

nah boss let me check

LOL! You'll have to wait till tomorrow to see it gringringrin
Re: If A Gal Tells You She Loves You What Will You Reply Her.. by TrapHedges(m): 9:06pm On Mar 07, 2017
REIIGN:

LOL! You'll have to wait till tomorrow to see it gringringrin
lols now u got me curious
lmao ill wait shaa
Re: If A Gal Tells You She Loves You What Will You Reply Her.. by REIIGN(m): 9:08pm On Mar 07, 2017
TrapHedges:

lols now u got me curious
lmao ill wait shaa
One word: DOPENESS cool
Re: If A Gal Tells You She Loves You What Will You Reply Her.. by TrapHedges(m): 9:26pm On Mar 07, 2017
REIIGN:

One word: DOPENESS cool
lol cant wait
Re: If A Gal Tells You She Loves You What Will You Reply Her.. by NevetsIbot(m): 11:07pm On Mar 07, 2017
i always tell em ''I'm sorry. You're amazing but I don't feel the same way''
Re: If A Gal Tells You She Loves You What Will You Reply Her.. by Chuksdede(m): 8:49am On Mar 08, 2017
Jesus loves us both ni grin tongue

1 Like

Re: If A Gal Tells You She Loves You What Will You Reply Her.. by Nobody: 9:03am On Mar 08, 2017
Don't tell her you love her back, it's a trap, just smile n tell her thanks. I know wat am saying
Re: If A Gal Tells You She Loves You What Will You Reply Her.. by chiraqDemon(m): 9:16am On Mar 08, 2017
Hyfer:
What should be your response if a gal tells you she loves you.. And u don't love her too?
Please I need advice I don't want brk someones hrt..
Say thank u
Abi nor b wetin dem de tell guys too

Or

Tell them that u two have something in common
That u both love "YOU "
Re: If A Gal Tells You She Loves You What Will You Reply Her.. by Alphamale2017(m): 10:35am On Mar 08, 2017
AggressiveFucker:
Bleep-lady: aggressive fucker i love you smiley

aggressive-fucker: can you fvck undecided

Bleep-lady:ahan which kind of ques is this na?...yes i can Bleep

aggressive-fucker: cool....i love you too....meet me at hotel sadiliva behind kada plaza 8pm 2morrow

kada plaza. U live in benin ?
Re: If A Gal Tells You She Loves You What Will You Reply Her.. by Alphamale2017(m): 10:36am On Mar 08, 2017
agongajoseph:
Don't tell her you love her back, it's a trap, just smile n tell her thanks. I know wat am saying
pls explain better
Re: If A Gal Tells You She Loves You What Will You Reply Her.. by popefuse(m): 11:05am On Mar 08, 2017
I can only love u back if u can cook well
Re: If A Gal Tells You She Loves You What Will You Reply Her.. by Nobody: 12:02pm On Mar 08, 2017
the feeling is mutual... or i love "youtube"
Re: If A Gal Tells You She Loves You What Will You Reply Her.. by Hyfer(m): 2:45pm On Mar 08, 2017
Bumbae1:

Cute like a big sister abi wink thanks
Yea.smiley

1 Like

Re: If A Gal Tells You She Loves You What Will You Reply Her.. by Hyfer(m): 2:47pm On Mar 08, 2017
Chuksdede:
Jesus loves us both ni grin tongue
[center] grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: If A Gal Tells You She Loves You What Will You Reply Her.. by Nobody: 4:09pm On Mar 08, 2017
Alphamale2017:
kada plaza. U live in benin ?

Yea i do......before i push this convo any further please do well to ans this

u're a he or a she hiding behind a he moniker?
Re: If A Gal Tells You She Loves You What Will You Reply Her.. by Leriebloom(f): 4:13pm On Mar 08, 2017
You don't love her, don't lead her on.
For her own good. Friend zone her.
Re: If A Gal Tells You She Loves You What Will You Reply Her.. by harriet412(f): 5:14pm On Mar 08, 2017
lol.. funny comments... If someone says wow, really to me ,I'll feel bad o.

1 Like

Re: If A Gal Tells You She Loves You What Will You Reply Her.. by solomix10(m): 6:11pm On Mar 08, 2017
sorry bae... Am gay ...lol
Re: If A Gal Tells You She Loves You What Will You Reply Her.. by Dumas32(m): 6:16pm On Mar 08, 2017
A girl once told me she luvs me, had to politely tell her i don't feel same but i respect her for telling me. We are friends today but i don't get to close, cos i know how she feels about me.
Re: If A Gal Tells You She Loves You What Will You Reply Her.. by Alphamale2017(m): 7:23pm On Mar 08, 2017
AggressiveFucker:

Yea i do......before i push this convo any further please do well to ans this

u're a he or a she hiding behind a he moniker?
from the name and gender, u can see that i am a male, so what doubt did u have in mind that made u ask that question
Re: If A Gal Tells You She Loves You What Will You Reply Her.. by Nobody: 8:06pm On Mar 08, 2017
Alphamale2017:
from the name and gender, u can see that i am a male, so what doubt did u have in mind that made u ask that question

nathing...just thought u were a lady so i'd start a convo but now dat i know u aiint good night....do enjoy ur night and sleep later grin grin
Re: If A Gal Tells You She Loves You What Will You Reply Her.. by Alphamale2017(m): 8:08pm On Mar 08, 2017
AggressiveFucker:

nathing...just thought u were a lady so i'd start a convo but now dat i know u aiint good night....do enjoy ur night and sleep later grin grin
which area do u live in benin ?

1 Like

Re: If A Gal Tells You She Loves You What Will You Reply Her.. by KwessiStewie(m): 9:40pm On Mar 08, 2017
Don't tell her u don't feel the same way,just befriend her(friend zone).Who knows u may catch feelings for her, its easier for girls to move from the friend zone to the main chick status.That is if the girl knows how to go about things.
Re: If A Gal Tells You She Loves You What Will You Reply Her.. by Nobody: 11:22pm On Mar 08, 2017
Alphamale2017:
which area do u live in benin ?

ooooh dude u aiint a lady na...angry

anyways i stay at sapele road

1 Like

Re: If A Gal Tells You She Loves You What Will You Reply Her.. by iamdurent(m): 11:44pm On Mar 08, 2017
Kondomatic:
I love me too
grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Shares Video Of His Girlfriend Bathing Him / SOLD!Bullet Vibrator Female intimacy gadget / How My 70kg Is Affecting My Relationship Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.