Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,715 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

Ghanaian Handsome Brothers Are Making Girls Go Gaga Online - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ghanaian Handsome Brothers Are Making Girls Go Gaga Online (66622 Views)

Local Pills For Making Girls Hot / I Enjoy Making Girls Beg, Is It Normal / These Hot Ghanaian Twin Brothers Are Making Girls Go Gaga Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghanaian Handsome Brothers Are Making Girls Go Gaga Online by Nobody: 11:45am On Mar 08, 2017
Toks2008:
Unfortunate naija babes no send fine boy...once you have the money...you are the finest even if you are as ug...

Girls will date a fine boy but get married to someone who is financially comfortable. If you do your research ladies drooling over the pic are in their teens, early and mid-twenties, they are still young. Only the rich bae wouldn't mind dating a fine boy.
Re: Ghanaian Handsome Brothers Are Making Girls Go Gaga Online by sandrahnaub(f): 11:47am On Mar 08, 2017
Can i see deir early morning pictures
Re: Ghanaian Handsome Brothers Are Making Girls Go Gaga Online by Nobody: 11:55am On Mar 08, 2017
Papykush:
They look good but "Fine boy" don't pay the bills though
Ugly ones don't pay either.
Re: Ghanaian Handsome Brothers Are Making Girls Go Gaga Online by jakandeola(m): 11:56am On Mar 08, 2017
Misbliss1:
lmao e pain am grin
u too small for me
Re: Ghanaian Handsome Brothers Are Making Girls Go Gaga Online by Nobody: 11:56am On Mar 08, 2017
UniQuegrACE:
wow wow wow wow ohhhhhh ahhhhh muaaaaaaah
You must be a female.
Re: Ghanaian Handsome Brothers Are Making Girls Go Gaga Online by KevMitnick: 11:57am On Mar 08, 2017
RadiantBae:

Done grin
Hah... That was quick

Re: Ghanaian Handsome Brothers Are Making Girls Go Gaga Online by harriet412(f): 12:01pm On Mar 08, 2017
Oh my! perfection...gat me drooling .
Re: Ghanaian Handsome Brothers Are Making Girls Go Gaga Online by UjSizzle(f): 12:12pm On Mar 08, 2017
Cute cheesy
The 3rd guy though. Nice goaty kiss
Re: Ghanaian Handsome Brothers Are Making Girls Go Gaga Online by TheSonOfMark(m): 12:15pm On Mar 08, 2017
Papykush:

It does, trust me. Being goodlooking gives you an edge.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Handsome Brothers Are Making Girls Go Gaga Online by UjSizzle(f): 12:17pm On Mar 08, 2017
Papykush:
Tell that to the ugly fellas
Re: Ghanaian Handsome Brothers Are Making Girls Go Gaga Online by rosieluv(f): 12:21pm On Mar 08, 2017
yummy!! kiss
Re: Ghanaian Handsome Brothers Are Making Girls Go Gaga Online by popizaino(m): 12:21pm On Mar 08, 2017
That first guy left follow Mr easi sing now
Re: Ghanaian Handsome Brothers Are Making Girls Go Gaga Online by Nobody: 12:21pm On Mar 08, 2017
TheSonOfMark:

It does, trust me. Being goodlooking gives you an edge.

Yes it does but a lot of people reply on this factor
Re: Ghanaian Handsome Brothers Are Making Girls Go Gaga Online by Nobody: 12:22pm On Mar 08, 2017
rosieluv:
yummy!! kiss

Will you keep kwayet angry
Re: Ghanaian Handsome Brothers Are Making Girls Go Gaga Online by rosieluv(f): 12:25pm On Mar 08, 2017
Papykush:

Will you keep kwayet angry
lol yummy yummy grin
Re: Ghanaian Handsome Brothers Are Making Girls Go Gaga Online by Eglobalma: 12:26pm On Mar 08, 2017
Nixiepie:
Buh who fine boy epp...

aunty no one o..ask g boys with so much cash they are now hotter to girls than the real handsome guys
Re: Ghanaian Handsome Brothers Are Making Girls Go Gaga Online by Xjack04(m): 12:29pm On Mar 08, 2017
Nothing special
Re: Ghanaian Handsome Brothers Are Making Girls Go Gaga Online by Caseless: 12:30pm On Mar 08, 2017
Amarabae:
Mr "am holier than thou".
Always quick to remove a peck in other people eyes and forget the one in theirs.
maybe the guy was too quick to remove a "peck" from your eyes, but don't you think that picture is too revealing to be associated with married African woman? That picture says a lot : a lady in need of attention from men . Like you said, if you're married, you should stay preserved for your husband and not appear in a way that will tell other men that you are still open.

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Handsome Brothers Are Making Girls Go Gaga Online by Nobody: 12:32pm On Mar 08, 2017
rosieluv:

lol yummy yummy grin

undecided

Re: Ghanaian Handsome Brothers Are Making Girls Go Gaga Online by Nobody: 12:35pm On Mar 08, 2017
Caseless:
maybe the guy was too quick to remove a peck from your eyes, but don't you think that picture is too revealing to be associated with married African woman? That picture says a lot : a lady in need of attention from men . Like you said, if you're married, you should stay preserved for your husband and not appear in a way that will tell other men that you are still open.

Story!

Does she look married to you?
That gal in the picture is a young girl na..
Re: Ghanaian Handsome Brothers Are Making Girls Go Gaga Online by Just30: 12:52pm On Mar 08, 2017
adecz:
These guys can never be full blooded Ghanaians.
The complexion, facial & head shape are definitely very unlike Ghana ppl.

Just like when you see certain head shape & face, without being told, you will know this is Emeka head.
You see certain thick, red, pepper lips, you know say na Gbenga don come.
You see narrow head, long nose, skinny body, Tukur no dey far..

grin grin grin

The guys try small sha wink
they are full blood Ghanaians
Go burn sea brain washed guy
Re: Ghanaian Handsome Brothers Are Making Girls Go Gaga Online by Nobody: 12:54pm On Mar 08, 2017
sandrahnaub:
Can i see deir early morning pictures
wich one early morning pics? grin guys dont wear makeups na
Re: Ghanaian Handsome Brothers Are Making Girls Go Gaga Online by Nobody: 12:54pm On Mar 08, 2017
Dshocker:

You must be a rapist grin
cheesy Really? Why do you think so? smiley
Re: Ghanaian Handsome Brothers Are Making Girls Go Gaga Online by bukas15(m): 1:02pm On Mar 08, 2017
luminouz:

Ur making it worse! Who made u d judge of how she dresses? N if she doesn't follow ur advice? Na by force? I like some of ur posts not this one abeg! Her life her biznez! Her husband no complain..y should u?
oga go sidown joor, no be pesin go correct her, so because her husband(thats if she maried oo) likes it, does it make her public show of some sensitive part of her body right. calm down oo
Re: Ghanaian Handsome Brothers Are Making Girls Go Gaga Online by litetias(m): 1:05pm On Mar 08, 2017
ZoneBslayer:

he too wasn't dictating.. he was only airing his opinion. and when last I checked, he has the right to his opinion.na because of this "don't judge" attitude wey make our society spoil finish..

You are so right
Re: Ghanaian Handsome Brothers Are Making Girls Go Gaga Online by luminouz(m): 1:06pm On Mar 08, 2017
bukas15:
oga go sidown joor, no be pesin go correct her, so because her husband(thats if she maried oo) likes it, does it make her public show of some sensitive part of her body right. calm down oo
Lmao!!!!!! OK o bro! I yaff calm down!
Re: Ghanaian Handsome Brothers Are Making Girls Go Gaga Online by bukas15(m): 1:08pm On Mar 08, 2017
UjSizzle:
Cute cheesy
The 3rd guy though. Nice goaty kiss
hmmm. so na goaty u like for the guy body. isorite. i get goaty too oo
Re: Ghanaian Handsome Brothers Are Making Girls Go Gaga Online by pwettyesther(f): 1:08pm On Mar 08, 2017
shocked coolMy oh my! Soooo cute
Re: Ghanaian Handsome Brothers Are Making Girls Go Gaga Online by Nobody: 1:10pm On Mar 08, 2017
praisekeyzz:
Ehn strip naked na..
Don't be jealoustongue
Re: Ghanaian Handsome Brothers Are Making Girls Go Gaga Online by sandrahnaub(f): 1:12pm On Mar 08, 2017
lefulefu:

wich one early morning pics? grin guys dont wear makeups na
....na werin u think o....as dem wake up....na d face i won see
Re: Ghanaian Handsome Brothers Are Making Girls Go Gaga Online by sandrahnaub(f): 1:14pm On Mar 08, 2017
Caseless:
maybe the guy was too quick to remove a peck from your eyes, but don't you think that picture is too revealing to be associated with married African woman? That picture says a lot : a lady in need of attention from men . Like you said, if you're married, you should stay preserved for your husband and not appear in a way that will tell other men that you are still open.

Oga it is speck....
Re: Ghanaian Handsome Brothers Are Making Girls Go Gaga Online by Mhizkal(f): 1:14pm On Mar 08, 2017
Nixiepie:
Buh who fine boy epp...

e epp me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

28-year-old Gay Man Dies After Injecting Silicone Into His Balls In US - Photos / Should I Marry Albino? / Sex Is Disgusting, I Will Never Partake In That Nonsense - Lady Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.