Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,485 members, 7,812,507 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:28 PM

"Pastor Slaps Covenant University Student For Pressing IPod During Service" - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / "Pastor Slaps Covenant University Student For Pressing IPod During Service" (41086 Views)

Adeleke University Suspends Muslim Student For Not Attending School Chapel / Covenant University Sex Scandal: Photos, Audio Of Adooh Emmanuel / Lady Expelled From Covenant University In 300L, Becomes Best Graduating Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Pastor Slaps Covenant University Student For Pressing IPod During Service" by mayorwah98(m): 9:27am On Mar 08, 2017
cheesy
bishopkay:

Lol I no talk ooo Na u dey find story grin grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy
grin
bishopkay:

Lol I no talk ooo Na u dey find story grin grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy
Re: "Pastor Slaps Covenant University Student For Pressing IPod During Service" by Psoul(m): 9:28am On Mar 08, 2017
ChuzzyBlog:
[img]https://3.bp..com/-EHLQCu5idno/WL-Z-xZMHpI/AAAAAAAAGWE/iWmWUshf--wiO1E258BitW0xSpP99YXFACLcB/s1600/covenant.jpg[/img]

Hoe Story on Twitter says an insider shared this allegation about how students at the Covenant university were slapped for using an ipod during church service and for dressing indecently last Sunday with them.

Source: http://www.chuzzyblog.com/2017/03/read-what-allegedly-happened-in.html

Op u keep blaming the school authority for slapping students without blaming the students for going far contrary to the school rules and regulations.
For clarity sake, that school is a private one and also a missionary school. Their mode of operation is like training u in ur family house. Ur parents can flog, slap and punish u the way they deem fit. This is African for ur information.

If u think that ur life style run in contrast with their mode of operation, pls dont seek for admission from the school. I beliv, it was cos of this treatments that most parents sent their children to that school. If the authority turns blind eyes to those disobedience, you will be among those that will start throwing accusing finger to how moral decency is lacking in a missionary university. So sit up and work on ur moral standard.

2 Likes

Re: "Pastor Slaps Covenant University Student For Pressing IPod During Service" by kennykg(m): 9:28am On Mar 08, 2017
Slap ke ? Meaning
I would surely sue them.
I smh for some post here?
We are always the source of our problems.

First a slap , then it graduates to something else

1 Like

Re: "Pastor Slaps Covenant University Student For Pressing IPod During Service" by smarty563: 9:28am On Mar 08, 2017
Oliviaxx:
lol. this is crazy. If its true

that one na nursery
go to CARITAS OR MADONNA U will understand beta....
Re: "Pastor Slaps Covenant University Student For Pressing IPod During Service" by swankyshank: 9:29am On Mar 08, 2017
BlueRayDick:
I just dey imagine say one of those rugged guys wey dey worry boys for Lasu that year just do mistake gain admission enter convenant grin grin Choi! Chaplain go slap Pedro? grin grin grin Pedro go use chaplain show God say baba, see ur pikin o I promise I go kill am...

Pedro was never a Lasuite. He was a tout constituting nuisance around the school environs. He hardly ever stepped in to campus.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Pastor Slaps Covenant University Student For Pressing IPod During Service" by motherfucker: 9:29am On Mar 08, 2017
Kondomatic:
I like that.

Wetin the writer mean by keep me Buhari? Is that not disrespectful enough to warrant another slap?
it is just made up stories by a hungry blogger.
Re: "Pastor Slaps Covenant University Student For Pressing IPod During Service" by Kondomatic(m): 9:29am On Mar 08, 2017
MathsChic:
When will Nigeria finally grow up? These things read like they happened in a war camp in 1945 at the behest of a military commandant. Authority is still a problem in this country, honestly.
If breaking rules and regulations without getting adequate punishment is your definition of growing up then I want Nigeria to remain infant till eternity.

I believe they were given the school's rules and regulations before they were given admission and they promised to abide by them so what's the complaints about?

That the school should lower its standard to please them? rubbish.

Let them quit if they can't cope
Re: "Pastor Slaps Covenant University Student For Pressing IPod During Service" by Amhappy(f): 9:33am On Mar 08, 2017
Nigerians are so obsessed with power and authority. If this same pastor visit their church branch in the US,youth will be doing iPod,IPad,IPhone,Ieverything and he will even be praising them for using technology to worship God.

2 Likes

Re: "Pastor Slaps Covenant University Student For Pressing IPod During Service" by divinelove(m): 9:34am On Mar 08, 2017
ChuzzyBlog:
[img]https://3.bp..com/-EHLQCu5idno/WL-Z-xZMHpI/AAAAAAAAGWE/iWmWUshf--wiO1E258BitW0xSpP99YXFACLcB/s1600/covenant.jpg[/img]

Hoe Story on Twitter says an insider shared this allegation about how students at the Covenant university were slapped for using an ipod during church service and for dressing indecently last Sunday with them.

Source: http://www.chuzzyblog.com/2017/03/read-what-allegedly-happened-in.html

He deserves the slap y shld the idiot press iPod during church service, he shld have been flogged thoroughly
Re: "Pastor Slaps Covenant University Student For Pressing IPod During Service" by Alphasoar(m): 9:35am On Mar 08, 2017
We are waiting for Covenant University and Dean Azubuike sides of the story since am aware that they also read @Seun's Nairaland!
Till then . . .
Adios!!!
Re: "Pastor Slaps Covenant University Student For Pressing IPod During Service" by BlueRayDick: 9:36am On Mar 08, 2017
swankyshank:

Pedro was never a Lasuite. He was a tout constituting nuisance around the school environs. He hardly ever stepped in to campus.

Nigggga I sat in the same hall with Pedro to write an exam (U don't want to know how free the exam was that day cos all lecturers looked the other way, and the copiers had a fill day grin). I am boldly telling u pedro was an accounting student. Ask anybody u know. Except u are talking about another pedro I don't know of
Re: "Pastor Slaps Covenant University Student For Pressing IPod During Service" by kullozone(m): 9:41am On Mar 08, 2017
BlueRayDick:
I just dey imagine say one of those rugged guys wey dey worry boys for Lasu that year just do mistake gain admission enter convenant grin grin Choi! Chaplain go slap Pedro? grin grin grin Pedro go use chaplain show God say baba, see ur pikin o I promise I go kill am...

I swear! Or make them slap Al pacino, na die be that na. Even me go use them shine sef.... I dey like that kyn school oh!
Re: "Pastor Slaps Covenant University Student For Pressing IPod During Service" by Rainmaker69(m): 9:41am On Mar 08, 2017
Its wrong, yes. We've been hearing these reports since the school opened up. Nothing has changed. Those who go to the school know what they're going in for from the outset. They should pay the price of learning.
Re: "Pastor Slaps Covenant University Student For Pressing IPod During Service" by Amhappy(f): 9:42am On Mar 08, 2017
Kondomatic:
If breaking rules and regulations without getting adequate punishment is your definition of growing up then I want Nigeria to remain infant till eternity.

I believe they were given the school's rules and regulations before they were given admission and they promised to abide by them so what's the complaints about?

Does the punishment say slap anyone that disobey. The answer is No. Apply the necessary punishment for the offense. Physical abuse is a No No. Most of this happens out of anger and lack of self control. This is the main reason why police,Army etc molest Nigeria for no reason.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Pastor Slaps Covenant University Student For Pressing IPod During Service" by MathsChic(f): 9:46am On Mar 08, 2017
Kondomatic:

The Nazis had a rule of not dealing with the Jews. The rules were handed to the citizens and anyone found breaking this rule was dealt with seriously. I'm sure you know the story of how the Holocaust followed from that.

That there are rules and the rules are defined is not enough reason to interpret an organization as functioning. Some rules are just crazy; others are outright torture. And we know fully well that slapping is needlessly overstepping the rule. Or there's a rule about slapping as well?

You may not want to admit it to yourself, but you are clearly wrong in this instance.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Pastor Slaps Covenant University Student For Pressing IPod During Service" by Nobody: 9:48am On Mar 08, 2017
hardywaltz:
Touch not my anointed but allow my anointed to touch/slap you.
yes oo! grin grin infact allow the anointed to molest you and even withdraw from your bank account to pay (thite) for slapping you

2 Likes

Re: "Pastor Slaps Covenant University Student For Pressing IPod During Service" by MathsChic(f): 9:49am On Mar 08, 2017
Amhappy:

Does the punishment say slap anyone that disobey. The answer is No. Apply the necessary punishment for the offense. Physical abuse is a No No. Most of this happens out of anger and lack of self control. This is the main reason why police,Army etc molest Nigeria for no reason.
Exactly! It's physical abuse already and were the students not scared of possible persecution, I'm sure they'd have sued.
Re: "Pastor Slaps Covenant University Student For Pressing IPod During Service" by oaroloye(m): 9:49am On Mar 08, 2017
SLAVES are ALWAYS responsible for their Slavery.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Pastor Slaps Covenant University Student For Pressing IPod During Service" by Nobody: 9:49am On Mar 08, 2017
this is brainwashing on the highest level.
Re: "Pastor Slaps Covenant University Student For Pressing IPod During Service" by Nobody: 9:57am On Mar 08, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:
I went to Madonna University...

I can relate with all that!!

Nonsense Private schools!!

M.U? adonbillivit
Re: "Pastor Slaps Covenant University Student For Pressing IPod During Service" by Nobody: 9:57am On Mar 08, 2017
so azubuike is the dsa for the second time. anyways that guy got no chill with the way he squeezes his face
Re: "Pastor Slaps Covenant University Student For Pressing IPod During Service" by wale377(m): 10:00am On Mar 08, 2017
joey150:
For a moment i thought i read for pressing "ipob" . grin

But seriously do people still use ipod these days??

iPod is more expensive than your phone
Re: "Pastor Slaps Covenant University Student For Pressing IPod During Service" by Orpe7(m): 10:02am On Mar 08, 2017
Holy slap to exorcise the evil spirits grin
Re: "Pastor Slaps Covenant University Student For Pressing IPod During Service" by Badgers14: 10:02am On Mar 08, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:
I went to Madonna University...

I can relate with all that!!

Nonsense Private schools!!

Elele Okija or Akpugo?
Re: "Pastor Slaps Covenant University Student For Pressing IPod During Service" by chimah3(m): 10:05am On Mar 08, 2017
bishopkay:

This goes a long way to show how you reason. Very small brain you've got.

Your stupidity has been noted! Big brained fool!
Re: "Pastor Slaps Covenant University Student For Pressing IPod During Service" by wale377(m): 10:05am On Mar 08, 2017
divinelove:

He deserves the slap y shld the idiot press iPod during church service, he shld have been flogged thoroughly
fool what if they said open bible think before you talk
Re: "Pastor Slaps Covenant University Student For Pressing IPod During Service" by jantavanta(m): 10:08am On Mar 08, 2017
henrydadon:
this is suppose to be the best private university in Nigeria but see how religion is taking them backwards..

another reason why am gonna remain an atheist.

high time y'all wake up from this thing called religion..the bible is notin but a book filled with fairytale stories..yeah jesus fed 5000 people with 5 loaf of bread and 2 small fish..who in their right mind would believe that bullshit

It was never a literal-historical event. It was an allegory for the identification of a personified Sun-God man with Greek Goddess Demeter (Mother Earth) the Greek Goddess of Agriculture, over an entire seven(5+2) day week
Re: "Pastor Slaps Covenant University Student For Pressing IPod During Service" by joey150(m): 10:10am On Mar 08, 2017
wale377:

iPod is more expensive than your phone
I aint giving you my attention man!
Re: "Pastor Slaps Covenant University Student For Pressing IPod During Service" by samsam2019: 10:14am On Mar 08, 2017
Even secondary school students don't get slapped
Re: "Pastor Slaps Covenant University Student For Pressing IPod During Service" by huntax(m): 10:17am On Mar 08, 2017
henrydadon:
this is suppose to be the best private university in Nigeria but see how religion is taking them backwards..

another reason why am gonna remain an atheist.

high time y'all wake up from this thing called religion..the bible is notin but a book filled with fairytale stories..yeah jesus fed 5000 people with 5 loaf of bread and 2 small fish..who in their right mind would believe that bullshit
5 LOAVES of bread
Re: "Pastor Slaps Covenant University Student For Pressing IPod During Service" by BiafranBushBoy: 10:18am On Mar 08, 2017
Badgers14:

Elele Okija or Akpugo?

Akpugo cheesy
Re: "Pastor Slaps Covenant University Student For Pressing IPod During Service" by BiafranBushBoy: 10:19am On Mar 08, 2017
iamGraced:

M.U? adonbillivit

hahaha... Believe it my dear oo cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mohammed Sani Idiagbon Resigns - Sexual Harassment Suspect / Electricity Pole Danger In Kaduna Polytechnic (Photos) / Russia University Hoisted Nigerian Flag To Honour Faith Ebunoluwa Ojedokun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.