Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,515 members, 7,812,600 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:59 PM

"Pastor Slaps Covenant University Student For Pressing IPod During Service" - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / "Pastor Slaps Covenant University Student For Pressing IPod During Service" (41089 Views)

Adeleke University Suspends Muslim Student For Not Attending School Chapel / Covenant University Sex Scandal: Photos, Audio Of Adooh Emmanuel / Lady Expelled From Covenant University In 300L, Becomes Best Graduating Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Pastor Slaps Covenant University Student For Pressing IPod During Service" by bionixs: 1:00pm On Mar 08, 2017
martineverest:
well,how many pastors are actually ordained by God?.....most of dem are agberos,extortionists and strippers patronisers.

Just take a look at what nigerian youths are saying above.......they just dont know their rights.

I could remember how a lecturer slapped a 400level UNIBEN electrical student during exam hall.what the lecturer got wasnt what he initially thought of
don't divert us from the issue on ground. na so Una dey take fail WAEC, you dey answer another question
Re: "Pastor Slaps Covenant University Student For Pressing IPod During Service" by litetias(m): 1:13pm On Mar 08, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:
I went to Madonna University...
I can relate with all that!!
Nonsense Private schools!!
Okija or Elele?
Re: "Pastor Slaps Covenant University Student For Pressing IPod During Service" by BiafranBushBoy: 1:26pm On Mar 08, 2017
AKPUGO
litetias:

Okija or Elele?
Re: "Pastor Slaps Covenant University Student For Pressing IPod During Service" by Psoul(m): 1:34pm On Mar 08, 2017
Exciton:

There are so many of your kind in Naija - can speak English but are complete functional illiterates with no critical thinking skill. In fact, I think most "educated" Nigerians are like this.

Obviously, you neither know the law nor your rights. If you did, you'd know those ADULTS at the university were physically assaulted and it's against the law. You'd know that the school's rules (whether the students signed up for it or not) hold no water compared to the laws of FRN.

Now, go home and refund your parents. You failed to learn at school.

Same goes to banning phones, jeans, unionism, forceful attendance of church functions, etc in universities.

A university is meant to be a place to learn to think original ideas, to be creative, to challenge current worldviews etc. Not a place where you should be forced to behave according to our useless archaic social norms or some religious moral standard; thereby, killing individualism and creativity.

Pls write out this shit u posted here, give it to someone else to read while u listen, may be, u may see how foolish u sound.
Re: "Pastor Slaps Covenant University Student For Pressing IPod During Service" by firstking01(m): 1:46pm On Mar 08, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:
So, you go madonna?
Re: "Pastor Slaps Covenant University Student For Pressing IPod During Service" by BiafranBushBoy: 1:58pm On Mar 08, 2017
firstking01:
So, you go madonna?

Yeap
Re: "Pastor Slaps Covenant University Student For Pressing IPod During Service" by bishopkay: 2:10pm On Mar 08, 2017
chimah3:

Your stupidity has been noted! Big brained fool!

See as spit just full my face now... Na so the thing pain you reach? Abeg go meet your pastor make e slap you u hear?

Foolish, Shallow -minded pigs like you make it hard and regretful being a Nigerian. Later you would be abusing bokoharam when u are also a religious extremist. Foolish boy!

Also I've noticed you and that would be all for you today. Now run along boy.. .go play with your mates.
Re: "Pastor Slaps Covenant University Student For Pressing IPod During Service" by oluxy(m): 2:18pm On Mar 08, 2017
The pastor has seen it in the vision that the guy needs a re-set slap for is not his first time.

Jesus used cain, d pastor used slap.
Re: "Pastor Slaps Covenant University Student For Pressing IPod During Service" by Nobody: 2:47pm On Mar 08, 2017
I WILL SLAP THE MAN FIVE TIMES BACK. WITHOUT REGRETTING IT.
Re: "Pastor Slaps Covenant University Student For Pressing IPod During Service" by faithogiga(m): 2:51pm On Mar 08, 2017
Bro I dont know what to say to this ooo
Re: "Pastor Slaps Covenant University Student For Pressing IPod During Service" by jeff1607(m): 3:11pm On Mar 08, 2017
BlueRayDick:
I just dey imagine say one of those rugged guys wey dey worry boys for Lasu that year just do mistake gain admission enter convenant grin grin Choi! Chaplain go slap Pedro? grin grin grin Pedro go use chaplain show God say baba, see ur pikin o I promise I go kill am...

I just dey imagine if the same should happen to Cyril of uniben, all I can is "it is finished "

Amen friends!

only uniben students can relate to this
Re: "Pastor Slaps Covenant University Student For Pressing IPod During Service" by Nobody: 3:16pm On Mar 08, 2017
It is indisgenious to claim this cant happen elsewhere. Nigerians by nature are rude and violent people, as we've seen our police, soldiers, professors, pastors, lawyers, engineers, nurses, doctors, politicians, public servants, assault clients/citizens time and time again. These professionals are supposed to be the very model Nigerian citizen. So, the violence against the weak has become a new normal, nothing to see here.

The way to stop this is for goverment to prosecute offenders in a criminal suit in addition to the civil suit that may or may not be initiated by the victim. Most victims are poor Nigerians who cant afford legal representation in a civil case but a mandatory criminal case initiated by the govt would deter any future predator as seeing this as being normal. Just for perspectives: in saner climes, if you raise your fist against anyone (without landing the punch) it's assault. Now, if you land it, it's battery. As a victim, mere assault could fetch $$$$ in a civil case, and the predator could get jail time in criminal suit. Now imagine what you'd get for battery, which is our new normal.

1 Like

Re: "Pastor Slaps Covenant University Student For Pressing IPod During Service" by alaskido(m): 3:24pm On Mar 08, 2017
If a me I go give that pastor 5 slaps.
Re: "Pastor Slaps Covenant University Student For Pressing IPod During Service" by chimah3(m): 3:32pm On Mar 08, 2017
bishopkay:

See as spit just full my face now... Na so the thing pain you reach? Abeg go meet your pastor make e slap you u hear?

Foolish, Shallow -minded pigs like you make it hard and regretful being a Nigerian. Later you would be abusing bokoharam when u are also a religious extremist. Foolish boy!

Also I've noticed you and that would be all for you today. Now run along boy.. .go play with your mates.

A FOOL WILL ALWAYS BE A FOOL! Carry on sir!
Re: "Pastor Slaps Covenant University Student For Pressing IPod During Service" by luckykunene3: 4:22pm On Mar 08, 2017
Joy is always the result @ the end after subscribing for my Fixed Match 100% sure

Re: "Pastor Slaps Covenant University Student For Pressing IPod During Service" by Nobody: 4:42pm On Mar 08, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

Re: "Pastor Slaps Covenant University Student For Pressing IPod During Service" by Nobody: 5:09pm On Mar 08, 2017
I guess the girls arent slapped on the face.

Re: "Pastor Slaps Covenant University Student For Pressing IPod During Service" by loydarch: 5:40pm On Mar 08, 2017
look i go to the school and most of us knew covenant university was harsh and everything but like chapel service ,closing of the hall by 9pm ,dress code and ,beards and high hair but we still went forward because we beleived we were paying a price for something better (biggest mistake of our lifes so far though) but the truth is that we didnt expect most of the crazy things the school does i mean some rules some action mainly the ones our dean takes just blow me off my feet i mean we had we had an incidence of food poisoning one time like that what d human being did was so (in my own opinion) utterly stupid removed all the external food vendors and left the main cafeteria to run, now we had limited food and worst of all we are all sure as hell that the food that we hav rats taking residence where d cafeteria food is stored(by God u dont wanna c this rats their d real kings and quins of hebron), i have no problem with punishment for wrong doing am a christian and i dont find it funny for some1 to use his device in Gods precence But respect us please i mean we are adults for Gods sake,no one would slap their employee for not doing right expecially if u want a law suit bigger than north america then much less someone whos fees constitute ur salary as little as it is,i dont even want to start with how corrupt,greedy and dispicable i beleive most people in the school are (wwe are not ships not dogs snd not ur kids treat us with respect we are arleady suffering enough) i dont even want to enter into their case too much on things how their vision 10 20 20 might be the biggest scam (in my and am sure bout 95% of student body) i mean come on they dont even give us 20 hour light the hostel is beyond degrading most of the time and the rooms are bloody short(in short hostel life here is next to public school standard)and i mean its not like am learning anything special from what i could have learnt in public school(lol just with cults and Gangs though)
Re: "Pastor Slaps Covenant University Student For Pressing IPod During Service" by Thimm1(m): 6:26pm On Mar 08, 2017
BlueRayDick:
I just dey imagine say one of those rugged guys wey dey worry boys for Lasu that year just do mistake gain admission enter convenant grin grin Choi! Chaplain go slap Pedro? grin grin grin Pedro go use chaplain show God say baba, see ur pikin o I promise I go kill am...
or Spain
Re: "Pastor Slaps Covenant University Student For Pressing IPod During Service" by Bigboytinz: 9:10pm On Mar 08, 2017
BlueRayDick:

Who the hell is this bloody nincompoop? If comprehension is ur problem, go search for solution elsewhere not here. In what way did my reply look like glorifying a tout?

Kids like u lack comprehension skills,
stop using language you dont understand. yes you were glorifying a tout
Re: "Pastor Slaps Covenant University Student For Pressing IPod During Service" by BlueRayDick: 9:45pm On Mar 08, 2017
Bigboytinz:
stop using language you dont understand. yes you were glorifying a tout

4ck off my mention foooool......
Re: "Pastor Slaps Covenant University Student For Pressing IPod During Service" by aboystar: 9:58pm On Mar 08, 2017
The persons that were slapped are not complaining but you. Why you no stand in the congregation to express your dissatisfaction. Instead of coming on social networks go home and tell your parents. You are in Rome be compliant.
Re: "Pastor Slaps Covenant University Student For Pressing IPod During Service" by Nobody: 10:05pm On Mar 08, 2017
loydarch:
look i go to the school and most of us knew covenant university was harsh and everything but like chapel service ,closing of the hall by 9pm ,dress code and ,beards and high hair but we still went forward because we beleived we were paying a price for something better (biggest mistake of our lifes so far though) but the truth is that we didnt expect most of the crazy things the school does i mean some rules some action mainly the ones our dean takes just blow me off my feet i mean we had we had an incidence of food poisoning one time like that what d human being did was so (in my own opinion) utterly stupid removed all the external food vendors and left the main cafeteria to run, now we had limited food and worst of all we are all sure as hell that the food that we hav rats taking residence where d cafeteria food is stored(by God u dont wanna c this rats their d real kings and quins of hebron), i have no problem with punishment for wrong doing am a christian and i dont find it funny for some1 to use his device in Gods precence But respect us please i mean we are adults for Gods sake,no one would slap their employee for not doing right expecially if u want a law suit bigger than north america then much less someone whos fees constitute ur salary as little as it is,i dont even want to start with how corrupt,greedy and dispicable i beleive most people in the school are (wwe are not ships not dogs snd not ur kids treat us with respect we are arleady suffering enough) i dont even want to enter into their case too much on things how their vision 10 20 20 might be the biggest scam (in my and am sure bout 95% of student body) i mean come on they dont even give us 20 hour light the hostel is beyond degrading most of the time and the rooms are bloody short(in short hostel life here is next to public school standard)and i mean its not like am learning anything special from what i could have learnt in public school(lol just with cults and Gangs though)
Pls can I know how many hours they actually give you electricity and the quantity of internet data allotted to each students? I also want to know how fast the WiFi is and if Water runs well in the Hostels. God bless you.
Re: "Pastor Slaps Covenant University Student For Pressing IPod During Service" by loydarch: 11:52pm On Mar 08, 2017
Statsocial:

Pls can I know how many hours they actually give you electricity and the quantity of internet data allotted to each students? I also want to know how fast the WiFi is and if Water runs well in the Hostels. God bless you.

10gig wifi a month (no sim card aloud anyway so u gotta manage)
i would say about 20 to 18 hours of light they just take it around 9 0r 10 and bring it around 5 , 6 or 4
its better than the average public school though although the hostel is crap beyond crap it would be cool if we had a choice of accomodation but clearly we fundamentally lack that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Pastor Slaps Covenant University Student For Pressing IPod During Service" by loydarch: 12:01am On Mar 09, 2017
Statsocial:

oy yeah it just got faster(wifi,means my gig runs down faster cry kiss)

water supply lets not go their i can right a book on how d school can be inconvinient

and d worst part they dont take input from students or staff most time am not asking to change the schools fundermentals (spirituality,integrity and d rest )just saying more respect please this kind of thing should be condoned moral and education wise
Re: "Pastor Slaps Covenant University Student For Pressing IPod During Service" by Nobody: 2:39am On Mar 09, 2017
henrydadon:
this is suppose to be the best private university in Nigeria but see how religion is taking them backwards..

another reason why am gonna remain an atheist.

high time y'all wake up from this thing called religion..the bible is notin but a book filled with fairytale stories..yeah jesus fed 5000 people with 5 loaf of bread and 2 small fish..who in their right mind would believe that bullshit
That's why it is called a miracle
Re: "Pastor Slaps Covenant University Student For Pressing IPod During Service" by TheVictorious(m): 9:11am On Mar 09, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
young man,the handbook they gave them isn't for decoration. Even if u misbehave @ work,u get fire.The slapped is on point

No sir. I'm an alumnus, but I'm against this. It's uncalled for. The student should have been made to face the panel that will mete out appropriate sanctions if he's found guilty for defaulting.

1 Like

Re: "Pastor Slaps Covenant University Student For Pressing IPod During Service" by TheVictorious(m): 9:16am On Mar 09, 2017
I AM A PROUD ALUMNUS OF CU ..........but I must say that I'm against this. It's uncalled for. The student should have been made to face the panel that will mete out appropriate sanctions if he's found guilty for defaulting.

1 Like

Re: "Pastor Slaps Covenant University Student For Pressing IPod During Service" by Nobody: 10:16am On Mar 09, 2017
TheVictorious:
I AM A PROUD ALUMNUS OF CU ..........but I must say that I'm against this. It's uncalled for. The student should have been made to face the panel that will mete out appropriate sanctions if he's found guilty for defaulting.
True CU needs to tidy up it's student affairs and ensure that students are not being victimized. For a University with numerous MoU with reputable foreign unis. They may see some of their partners ripping up their partnership if they find out this kind of issue happened in CU.
Re: "Pastor Slaps Covenant University Student For Pressing IPod During Service" by Bigboytinz: 3:39pm On Mar 09, 2017
BlueRayDick:

4ck off my mention foooool......
u are the big idiioot here. tout
Re: "Pastor Slaps Covenant University Student For Pressing IPod During Service" by BlueRayDick: 4:16pm On Mar 09, 2017
Bigboytinz:
u are the big idiioot here. tout

Stop confusing me with your father, we are not the same person.
Re: "Pastor Slaps Covenant University Student For Pressing IPod During Service" by Bigboytinz: 5:25pm On Mar 09, 2017
BlueRayDick:

Stop confusing me with your father, we are not the same person.
u r talking to ur fuuucking self hegoat

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Russia University Hoisted Nigerian Flag To Honour Faith Ebunoluwa Ojedokun / Riddle: The Man, The Lion, The Goat, The Grass, The Canoe And The River / Advantages Of Attending A Military School.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.