Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,720 members, 7,824,048 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

How Can I Stay Safe When I Arrive In Nigeria? - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Can I Stay Safe When I Arrive In Nigeria? (7878 Views)

500 Nigerians Deported From The UK Arrive Lagos / 4 Ways To Keep Your Car Safe When Travelling / Calabar Monorail Coaches Arrive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Stay Safe When I Arrive In Nigeria? by snowdrops(m): 5:35pm On Dec 18, 2009
hauler:

Being from Nigeria and going back to Nigeria [where you are originally from] is quite different from asking info about a place where u just want to visit and have no ties with. If they didnt let  you settle in yankee in the first place wont you survive in naija? Abeg lets here word jare angry
Well if you had bothered to read some or the intelligent posts above [not by Beaf  grin] and not rush making daft comments, you would see that staying outside Naija for such a long period as poster makes you feel like a foreigner when you return. It happens everywhere in the world; my neighbour is an Australian and has been in the UK for several yrs, he struggles to adjust to his country whenever he returns. Poster wants to come to naija, but being away that long he sought useful tips considering the current security situation. For those old enough [except Beaf of course] Naija was not as chaotic as this 10 yrs ago.
Re: How Can I Stay Safe When I Arrive In Nigeria? by snowdrops(m): 5:39pm On Dec 18, 2009
zeedee:

Ooh look at me, I'm visiting Nigeria for the first time after 1 year! Should I leave my cellphone in a taxi and expect the cab driver to hunt me down and return it to me Should I put an obvious wad of money in my pocket where everyone see and target me Should I wear my expensive wristwatch while on using public transportation Ooh gosh,

Safety precautions are the same EVERYWHERE. What the poster should be asking about is how not to inadvertently offend someone's cultural/social beliefs. Expressions not to use, etc.

Puh-lease.

Now you are the village imbeciles wife whos gone missing.
You ve completely lost the plot. People should ONLY ask questions that would not make you throw a tantrum.
Probably you can set up your own website and censor all comments that are not in your rule book.
Re: How Can I Stay Safe When I Arrive In Nigeria? by Nobody: 7:01pm On Dec 18, 2009
The OP has every right to ask or be concerned about his security when he is in Nigeria. So don't just come here and post bland comments or make unguarded utterances when you don't even know anything about him or even where he intends to visit.
Whether you accept it or not , by virtue of his being outside the country for so long when he comes back he would be a visitor and it will take him some time to adapt to the rhythm of the country.
Re: How Can I Stay Safe When I Arrive In Nigeria? by Nobody: 7:44pm On Dec 18, 2009
Wonders shall never end, at poster, alot of Nigerians live far above what u think .
Re: How Can I Stay Safe When I Arrive In Nigeria? by Nobody: 7:46pm On Dec 18, 2009
pleasers:

Wonders shall never end, at poster, alot of Nigerians live far above what u think .

Have you read all the posts, or just skimmed? Because, your response indicates you're not getting it.

tensor777:

The OP has every right to ask or be concerned about his security when he is in Nigeria. So don't just come here and post bland comments or make unguarded utterances when you don't even know anything about him or even where he intends to visit.
Whether you accept it or not , by virtue of his being outside the country for so long when he comes back he would be a visitor and it will take him some time to adapt to the rhythm of the country.

Very true.
Re: How Can I Stay Safe When I Arrive In Nigeria? by Nobody: 7:51pm On Dec 18, 2009
zeedee:

Safety precautions are the same EVERYWHERE. What the poster should be asking about is how not to inadvertently offend someone's cultural/social beliefs. Expressions not to use, etc.

Your response is one of the reasons the poster's questions are very valid.

Do you know how others perceive your expression? Indeed, do you know what expression you wear? Any Nigerian that's offended by someone's expression, which is something you wear unconsciously, and can't alter, then that particular Nigerian needs a reality check! angry

Nigerians are way too defensive.
Re: How Can I Stay Safe When I Arrive In Nigeria? by emeke123(m): 7:56pm On Dec 18, 2009
Siena:

Nigerians are way too defensive.

LOL, I can say I got that from my family and I'm sure they got it from their previous generation. smiley But that's a good thing that's what makes us family under one country.
Re: How Can I Stay Safe When I Arrive In Nigeria? by Nignog: 8:09pm On Dec 18, 2009
Stay away from de lagos market. I fall sleep in de alley and de juju man chop off me foot and sell it. I hav nice vacation at de hospiyal.
Re: How Can I Stay Safe When I Arrive In Nigeria? by software(m): 8:23pm On Dec 18, 2009
U dont need to stay safe. as soon as u get to Nigeria, Just leave your things where they are, they will be secured, lol okay? u can go to sleepe with your eyes, mouth, ears closed, okay? grin
Re: How Can I Stay Safe When I Arrive In Nigeria? by Kol: 9:35pm On Dec 18, 2009
Hi All.
CyberG may have over blown this but I can understand him completely. 70% of young adult Nigerians are jobless and looking for people to take advantage of.  You need to see the 419 emails that flood our mail boxes daily. No week goes by that I don't get tauted by some colleagues in my office with the letters from Nigerian desperate to do anything for money they did not work for.

If you care to check the scambaiting sites you will not believe what Nigerians are willing to do for money. Watch oout for my thread on 419 scambaiters.

CyberG, I visit Nigeria myself but I keep a low profile. I advise you do the same.  Guys are just over-desperate in Nigeria. The government is not doing anything to stop the madness. We have always had irresponsible government year on year.

And Guys staying out of Nigeria for 6 months is quite enough time for you to realise that there is a great difference. BIG BIG BIG difference.

You can use media like this to press on Government to provide jobs for people.

Can anyone answer this Question:
Why will a guy like CyberG not be stripped n aked of his valuables by an average 29 year old Nigerian boy who hasn't worked all his life  and who has just stepped of a cyber cafe unlucky that his yahoo-yahoo "mugu" has found out his trick and refused to send the promised $9,000 western union?

Answer sincerely and stop all these praises please.
Re: How Can I Stay Safe When I Arrive In Nigeria? by Nobody: 11:12pm On Dec 18, 2009
^^^ At last, an objective Nigerian that makes sense.
Re: How Can I Stay Safe When I Arrive In Nigeria? by europe76(m): 11:27pm On Dec 18, 2009
@cyberg, wat re u takin 9jas 4? i hav live out side 9ja 4 yrs, and i will not take dat advantage to melodown my people, 9jas re d most people in d world that flex wit xpensive tins, am talking with the xperience i had d last tym i visited d country, plz u better makea u-turn 4 wat u tink 9ja people are, embarassed

Re: How Can I Stay Safe When I Arrive In Nigeria? by Nobody: 8:29am On Dec 19, 2009
europe76:

@cyberg, wat re u takin 9jas 4? i hav live out side 9ja 4 yrs, and i will not take dat advantage to melodown my people, 9jas re d most people in d world that flex wit xpensive tins, am talking with the xperience i had d last tym i visited d country, plz u better makea u-turn 4 wat u tink 9ja people are, embarassed

Try writing in a way that's understandable to all.
Re: How Can I Stay Safe When I Arrive In Nigeria? by Nobody: 11:54am On Dec 19, 2009
I wonder why everyone is bashing the OP.
He came to NL and asked a simple question. He didn't put anyone down.
He didn't insult anyone, or rub your faces in the dirt or whatever.
Its a valid valid question.
I have read Naija papers and heard feedback from my friends about freaky ish that goes down there.
Is it not in this NL that there was a post about how wealthy Ibos (No offence o) had to move their parents away from the village
so they wouldn't get kidnapped?

The OP had a valid question, which deserves an answer.
And its sad that you have to "keep your head down" and not just be yourself, for fear of "oppressing" people,
Like someone said its just inferiority complex.

Focus on the OP's question. He never said "Oh I wanna come home and expect Nigerians at home to worship me".

Lets be objective and mature please,

I have been reading some nice responses, and I am looking forward to reading more good ones.
Re: How Can I Stay Safe When I Arrive In Nigeria? by johhnnie(m): 1:34pm On Dec 19, 2009
Like as if this does not happen where is coming from. Just don't give the other person any motive tha will make him/her disposses u of ur possesion.

even a walk to the ghetto in the states will make u convinced that shit happes everywhere. Live moderately and in accordance with the norms, values etc of any society u find yourself and problem may likely not come your way cereta paribus
Re: How Can I Stay Safe When I Arrive In Nigeria? by Nobody: 4:43pm On Dec 19, 2009
@ Cyber G

Stop wasting your time my guy, nobody see you oh, enof big boys dey 9ja, you might even be intimidated during your stay trust me. . .unless ofcourse you plan to stay in low key areas and be moving about with public transportation then u might have to worry,  but if your staying in upscale areas where evry1 is ok and you move about in your vehicle and visit okay places, its going to be smooth sailing all da way. . . u no get any padi or family for 9ja wey fit yarn you?
Re: How Can I Stay Safe When I Arrive In Nigeria? by Oats: 4:53pm On Dec 19, 2009
Okay  grin

as a girl born and breed in England that only visits Nigeria once a year every year (i have done since i was 10, i am a naija girl wink)my top top top tips are

1. Do not be too flash, especially if you know you cant afford it, so the car you drive around in, the amount you tip the driver, the food you eat, hotel you stay in etc, should be average when you travel

2. When travelling, travel at around 7am when there are plenty of cars on the road and stop when it gets dark, so around 8/9 latest.

3. Pray and give to beggars they pray well.

4. If you dont speak the native language and you have a heavy accent that shows where you are from i.e the UK keep your mouth shut! i beg, a diffrent accent automatically means you have money and if worse comes to the worse practise your pidgin.

5. Always keep your tank on half when it gets to lower than half always refil.

6. Check your car for work that needs to be done, change the water, oil and check for tires etc.

7. If you dont trouble bad people, they dont trouble you.

8. HAVE FUN smiley

ive only traveled to Abuja, Ibadan, Osun, Ogun and Ife by road but would loooooove to go to Kano and Jos
Re: How Can I Stay Safe When I Arrive In Nigeria? by lelele: 5:43pm On Dec 19, 2009
@adrenaline
did u live in manch?
Re: How Can I Stay Safe When I Arrive In Nigeria? by lelele: 5:58pm On Dec 19, 2009
@topic
Nigeria hAS REALLY CHANGED, especially corporate naija. You will b suprised to find people who don travel a zillion times pass u. Dnt try to do too kno as well, most of d guys u will b meeting com from foreign unis (unless na razzeee area), some of dem from ivy league unis wit wicked degrees (blame it on d recession, u r nt gonna b d star u thot u will be).
Re: How Can I Stay Safe When I Arrive In Nigeria? by Iranoladun(f): 12:43am On Dec 20, 2009
@all Nothing is wrong with the poster asking for security tips may be the way he presented his post is not concise
@poster below are security tips put together by our security consultant; you may find them useful

Financial Transactions

• Do not discuss financial matters in the open. Not even in the car within the hearing of your domestic staff.
• Avoid huge cash transactions. Use ATMs or online transfers, where necessary. When coming out of a bank, watch out for suspicious movements.
• Do not carry black polythene bags or big brown envelopes. It may attract criminals.
• Information about business, financial transactions and travels should be handled with the highest level of confidentiality
• Remember your ‘Net Value’ is not for public domain; avoid ego boosting talks or dialogue with strangers.

Travel Security

• Always pre-plan your journey and ensure the vehicle is in good working condition. If you must travel by public transport, use registered and well known transportation companies.
• While walking or driving through hot-spots, be extra-vigilant.
• Always look out for cars that may be trailing you. Go round a Round-About or neighborhood twice to confirm any suspicion of being trailed. If affirmative, note the occupants and brand of vehicle and calmly drive to a police station or populated location for refuge.
• Discuss travel details only with family members
• Driving in the centre lane of a multiple lane highway makes it difficult for the car to be forced off the road.
• Do not give rides to strangers, including persons dressed in uniform, as they may be armed robbers in disguise.
• Stick to main roads and avoid lonely routes.
• On approaching a checkpoint, stop and obey all instructions
• If at night, turn on your interior lights some distance away from the checkpoint.
• If chauffer driven, brief driver on your expectations of his behaviorchauffeurroad.

Residential Security
• Be alert and aware of your environment. Keep a low profile.
• Ensure effective security measures are put in place around your home and environment.
• Be alert and report suspicious and unusual behavior/happenings immediately
• Always secure gates, doors and windows to your residence.
• Ensure security lights are functioning.
• Do not give vital/personal information to persons unfamiliar to you.

Social Outings
• If meeting someone new, arrange to meet at your own preferred place and ensure that there are handful of people around.
• Provide details on who you are meeting, the meeting venue, contact details and when you are likely to return to close associates and family members
• Always inform family members and people around you of your whereabouts at intervals
• Move or leave the location if you feel uncomfortable or if uncomfortables not seem right. Follow your instincts.
• Use flashy items such as phones, cars, camcorder with discretion in crime prone locations
• Vary your route to leisure locations.
• Avoid late outings unless it is absolutely necessary.
• Avoid crowded places.
• Always have your mobile phone and have enough call credit on the phone, in case you need to make emergency calls.

Child Security
advise your drivers to be more wary of security agents on routine checks and ensure they are not being tailed going or coming back
• Don’t leave your children in a car unattended to, particularly while shopping, refueling etc. When going out (cinema, shopparticularlyc), always keep children close to you.
• Children should not be left alone in churches, mosques, and friends’ birthday party without a guardian.
• Ensure domestic staff e.g. House help, Drivers and Cooks are properly vetted and appropriately referenced with reputable guarantors before they are employed. Yappropriatelyer carrying out a background screening for your domestic staff and also organize a defensive driving training for your children drivers.

• Warn your children never to follow their friends home, in the event you don’t turn up on time to pick them.
• Information about your financial plans and travels should not be shared with children and domestic staff.
• Educate your kids/wards and utility services staff never to talk to strangers or open doors for people they don’t know. Discourage children from talking to, or receiving gifts from strangers. It could be bait for kidnap

In the event of an Incident Occurring

• Comply, Comply and Comply with the demands of the criminals – DO NOT RESIST; DO NOT ARGUE.
• Do not play the Hero.
• Do not make eye contact with the criminals as they may think you want to identify them later.
• Seek permission from the criminals before making any sudden body movement, such as unfastening seatbelt etc.
• Be calm. Remember, most criminals are under the influence of drugs and alcohol and will pull the trigger at the slightest provocation.
Your safety is more important than anything else!
Re: How Can I Stay Safe When I Arrive In Nigeria? by Iranoladun(f): 12:52am On Dec 20, 2009
@all Nothing is wrong with the poster asking for security tips may be the way he presented his post is not concise
@poster below are security tips put together by our security consultant; you may find them useful

Financial Transactions

• Do not discuss financial matters in the open. Not even in the car within the hearing of your domestic staff.
• Avoid huge cash transactions. Use ATMs or online transfers, where necessary. When coming out of a bank, watch out for suspicious movements.
• Do not carry black polythene bags or big brown envelopes. It may attract criminals.
• Information about business, financial transactions and travels should be handled with the highest level of confidentiality
• Remember your ‘Net Value’ is not for public domain; avoid ego boosting talks or dialogue with strangers.

Travel Security

• Always pre-plan your journey and ensure the vehicle is in good working condition. If you must travel by public transport, use registered and well known transportation companies.
• While walking or driving through hot-spots, be extra-vigilant.
• Always look out for cars that may be trailing you. Go round a Round-About or neighborhood twice to confirm any suspicion of being trailed. If affirmative, note the occupants and brand of vehicle and calmly drive to a police station or populated location for refuge.
• Discuss travel details only with family members
• Driving in the centre lane of a multiple lane highway makes it difficult for the car to be forced off the road.
• Do not give rides to strangers, including persons dressed in uniform, as they may be armed robbers in disguise.
• Stick to main roads and avoid lonely routes.
• On approaching a checkpoint, stop and obey all instructions
• If at night, turn on your interior lights some distance away from the checkpoint.
• If chauffer driven, brief driver on your expectations of his behaviorchauffeurroad.

Residential Security
• Be alert and aware of your environment. Keep a low profile.
• Ensure effective security measures are put in place around your home and environment.
• Be alert and report suspicious and unusual behavior/happenings immediately
• Always secure gates, doors and windows to your residence.
• Ensure security lights are functioning.
• Do not give vital/personal information to persons unfamiliar to you.

Social Outings
• If meeting someone new, arrange to meet at your own preferred place and ensure that there are handful of people around.
• Provide details on who you are meeting, the meeting venue, contact details and when you are likely to return to close associates and family members
• Always inform family members and people around you of your whereabouts at intervals
• Move or leave the location if you feel uncomfortable or if uncomfortables not seem right. Follow your instincts.
• Use flashy items such as phones, cars, camcorder with discretion in crime prone locations
• Vary your route to leisure locations.
• Avoid late outings unless it is absolutely necessary.
• Avoid crowded places.
• Always have your mobile phone and have enough call credit on the phone, in case you need to make emergency calls.

Child Security
advise your drivers to be more wary of security agents on routine checks and ensure they are not being tailed going or coming back
• Don’t leave your children in a car unattended to, particularly while shopping, refueling etc. When going out (cinema, shopparticularlyc), always keep children close to you.
• Children should not be left alone in churches, mosques, and friends’ birthday party without a guardian.
• Ensure domestic staff e.g. House help, Drivers and Cooks are properly vetted and appropriately referenced with reputable guarantors before they are employed. Yappropriatelyer carrying out a background screening for your domestic staff and also organize a defensive driving training for your children drivers.

• Warn your children never to follow their friends home, in the event you don’t turn up on time to pick them.
• Information about your financial plans and travels should not be shared with children and domestic staff.
• Educate your kids/wards and utility services staff never to talk to strangers or open doors for people they don’t know. Discourage children from talking to, or receiving gifts from strangers. It could be bait for kidnap

In the event of an Incident Occurring

• Comply, Comply and Comply with the demands of the criminals – DO NOT RESIST; DO NOT ARGUE.
• Do not play the Hero.
• Do not make eye contact with the criminals as they may think you want to identify them later.
• Seek permission from the criminals before making any sudden body movement, such as unfastening seatbelt etc.
• Be calm. Remember, most criminals are under the influence of drugs and alcohol and will pull the trigger at the slightest provocation.
Your safety is more important than anything else!
Re: How Can I Stay Safe When I Arrive In Nigeria? by pete(m): 5:58am On Dec 20, 2009
I think KOL and Oat said it pretty succinctly. First, the poster made it sound like Nigeria is a horror show. I got attacked in Manhattan in '02 and 3pm in the afternoon, go figure. Asked for security tips, that's all well and good. Don't talk about earrings, handsets and wrist watches, that's a little bit trivial.

Is Nigeria the safest? NO WAY, even the so called big boys there are security conscious too. As suggested, go low key, have fun and return to your base safely.

I was in Nigeria, my older sister requested that, I stopped talking when we went to the market, by the way you talk, folks can tell you may have extra hard currency to throw around. As one poster noted, master your pidgin. I switch to Pidgin and it worked for the 13 days I stayed.

Are there big boys in Nigeria? you bet, some are 419s some are professionals working hard and they use 4 to 500 dollar worth cellphones, that Nigeria. When I visited, my friends are now well placed, bank managers,legislators in Ikeja and all that, they did everything to try to tell me they're richer, I allowed them to enjoy the day, NEVER TRY TO PROVE that you're richer. Once again, my friend-poster-just play low.
Re: How Can I Stay Safe When I Arrive In Nigeria? by mojojojo(m): 6:56am On Dec 20, 2009
Don't buy any girls ice cream.
Re: How Can I Stay Safe When I Arrive In Nigeria? by Parohfrey(f): 8:24am On Dec 20, 2009
Kol:

Hi All.
CyberG may have over blown this but I can understand him completely. 70% of young adult Nigerians are jobless and looking for people to take advantage of.  You need to see the 419 emails that flood our mail boxes daily. No week goes by that I don't get tauted by some colleagues in my office with the letters from Nigerian desperate to do anything for money they did not work for.

If you care to check the scambaiting sites you will not believe what Nigerians are willing to do for money. Watch oout for my thread on 419 scambaiters.

CyberG, I visit Nigeria myself but I keep a low profile. I advise you do the same.  Guys are just over-desperate in Nigeria. The government is not doing anything to stop the madness. We have always had irresponsible government year on year.

And Guys staying out of Nigeria for 6 months is quite enough time for you to realise that there is a great difference. BIG BIG BIG difference.

You can use media like this to press on Government to provide jobs for people.

Can anyone answer this Question:
Why will a guy like CyberG not be stripped n aked of his valuables by an average 29 year old Nigerian boy who hasn't worked all his life  and who has just stepped of a cyber cafe unlucky that his yahoo-yahoo "mugu" has found out his trick and refused to send the promised $9,000 western union?

Answer sincerely and stop all these praises please.

Lies upon lies-

Naija guys may be into yahoo yahoo, but that doesnt classify them as armed robbers or stuff. You have over assumed that every hungry man is a potential armed robber, bull crap.

If you come from the West, and begin to form with your lingo or accent, it doesnt prove you as anything better than the next guy you are standing with- Why do Nigerians thinnk that having a foreign accent is a big deal? Example, in London, the South East accent is the worst I have ever listened to, so, if someone with that accent comes to Nigeria, and begins to form with that wishy washy accent, he or she is simply making a fool of him or herself. Having an accent adds no zip to who you are and what you are in life.

Pack Nigerians with a few other African folks together in a room, and each of them have lived abroad for over 10 years. You will easily pick out which one of them is a Nigerian, it is the one with a fake foreign accent, the other guys still speak the way they spoke before they left their country - but Naija folks? always forming and forming big man, big woman, big accent, big everything, I SIMPLY HATE FORMING!
Re: How Can I Stay Safe When I Arrive In Nigeria? by vtuclan(m): 5:39pm On Dec 20, 2009
mushin,isaleko,ijora and if u like women then kano are the best places to go to in nigeria lol u just don have anythin to say u cum dey ask stupid question
Re: How Can I Stay Safe When I Arrive In Nigeria? by Iranoladun(f): 6:52pm On Dec 20, 2009
@Moderator/disguy why did you delete my posts on this thread I posted on Friday Dec 18 and this morning but they were all deleted without any expalanation
Re: How Can I Stay Safe When I Arrive In Nigeria? by DisGuy: 6:58pm On Dec 20, 2009
Iranoladun:

@Moderator/disguy why did you delete my posts on this thread I posted on Friday Dec 18 and this morning but they were all deleted without any expalanation
I didnt delete your very detailed post, it was blocked by the spambot. i reported it to the admin and super-moderators and till today nothing has been done
Re: How Can I Stay Safe When I Arrive In Nigeria? by pete(m): 11:55pm On Dec 20, 2009
@ Iranaladun, take it easy, sure naijas like to fake, it may be a complex, but not in all cases. It sometimes depends on when you left Nigeria and what you think about yourself,friends and Nigeria as a country. If you're proud to be a Nigerian, you sure would not change your accent when you come home. You want to celebrate th culture with the folks, not try to poise that you're now Oyinbo. Also, depends on your age when you left Nigeria, keep in mind, some folks accent are genuine. I speak with an American accent because I have lived here for a while and it just happens. Because I left Nigeria as an adult, I can't forget how to talk REAL naija, when I'm in Nigeria or amongst Nigerians, I go pidgin. I sure don't try to fake, guess I'm too old for that. I went through college in Nigeria, not about to dumb my background. I love America, love the culture, but hey, no matter how bad Nigeria is said to be, or actually is, I still love her. I kid you not.
I think the earrings, baggy jeans and braided hairdo and fake accent is technically an age thing before its ideological. Long to visit Nigeria. I take care more than when I go to Sydney or Perth in Australia, but hey, I'll still go as much as I can.
Re: How Can I Stay Safe When I Arrive In Nigeria? by Basildon1(m): 12:51pm On Dec 21, 2009
Dis Guy:

I didnt delete your very detailed post, it was blocked by the spambot. i reported it to the admin and super-moderators and till today nothing has been done

How sly grin, I have always thought there should be a character limit for the posts on NL, I'd have to bored to tears to read such a long half-a-page post, Jeez
Re: How Can I Stay Safe When I Arrive In Nigeria? by maddoxoj(m): 4:24pm On Dec 22, 2009
Now how do I tell that CyberG is not posting from a cybercafe in Ojuelegba? If you live abroad and want to travel to Naija, just call up your family and friends at home to give you security tips or make security arrangements for you. Ya don't know where the rest of us may've relocated from without without raising hullabaloo. Methinks the dude (CyberG) just wanted to grab some attention. Nuff said.
Re: How Can I Stay Safe When I Arrive In Nigeria? by Phony200(m): 11:12am On Dec 23, 2009
If the foreign embassies are giving their citizens travel tips for coming to Nigeria, How come nigerians now need the same thing? No good, dumb/paranoid poster. *Hiss* Please get this crap off the front page. It's giving our nation a bad name by ourselves.
Re: How Can I Stay Safe When I Arrive In Nigeria? by Nobody: 7:33am On Dec 27, 2009
go and stay in ijaw or bayasa state there u will be very very safe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Are Salaries In Europe So Low? / RUSSIA 2018-how To Get There.first Hand Experience Of A Brazil 2014 Attendee. / I Need Tips For Entering Cameroun From Enugu Or Calabar By Road.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.