Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,312 members, 7,822,540 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

How Can I Stay Safe When I Arrive In Nigeria? - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Can I Stay Safe When I Arrive In Nigeria? (7877 Views)

500 Nigerians Deported From The UK Arrive Lagos / 4 Ways To Keep Your Car Safe When Travelling / Calabar Monorail Coaches Arrive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Stay Safe When I Arrive In Nigeria? by snowdrops(m): 12:01am On Dec 18, 2009
kokoye:

Unfortunately, this poster sounds like he wants to show off when he gets to naija - so he's most likely bound to be robbed.

Whether we accept it or not, Nigeria is an unsafe country for anyone - diasporian or not.

Coming from abroad, there are places you will go to in Nigeria and you will look like a poor man and there are also places where you'll go and you'll be the local champion.

There is so much wealth in Nigeria but is it only accessible to less than 5% of the population - the remaining 95% do anything to survive, some including stealing.

You'll go into clubs with all your foreign cash and you cannot even afford a glass of wine in Nigeria - there is so much pressure to be rich and oppress like several people are oppresed daily in Lagos. that's why there will always be stealing in that country.

If you keep your head down you will be fine. but if you are trying to be a star, you will come back broke and penniless. Cos you will not be able keep up with Lagosians when spending money. And the remaining masses you can afford to oppress will steal your money.
well said.
Re: How Can I Stay Safe When I Arrive In Nigeria? by semid4lyfe(m): 1:23am On Dec 18, 2009
The poster deserves to be whozed some dirty slaps in the face.

All these bastards that point at their father's house with their left hand sef! Shioor.
Re: How Can I Stay Safe When I Arrive In Nigeria? by Nobody: 2:35am On Dec 18, 2009
semid4lyfe:

The poster deserves to be whozed some dirty slaps in the face.

All these bastards that point at their father's house with their left hand sef! Shioor.

The poster reserves the right to be able to ask questions about Nigeria, and yes, that includes the questions he's raised here.

Calling someone a bastard, especially someone you haven't met, says more about you as a person, than the original poster. And it reinforces the belief others have about Nigerians as a whole.

No need to be rude - if you don't like a thread, all you need to do is ignore it, it's that simple.
Re: How Can I Stay Safe When I Arrive In Nigeria? by Princek12(m): 2:37am On Dec 18, 2009
It amazes me how some people think they have special status because of the little "change" they have overseas, like there aren't people in Nigeria who are worth a million fold more than you. If you go to Lagos, no one will really send you, and it may not be uncommon for people over there to treat you to nice things while you keep your little change you brought from Jand or Yankee. But it all depends on your environment, though. If you hang around in the village or around broke people, then you may need to cognizant of your surroundings and be watchful of your so called "bling."
Re: How Can I Stay Safe When I Arrive In Nigeria? by maddock(m): 5:10am On Dec 18, 2009
Cant really stop my fingers from using the keyboards, i wonder what people think Nigeria is. there is nothing in the world today that u cant find in Nigeria (except sub stations). I have neighbours that have their dinner in lagos and have their lunch in the very best of hotels in america the next day. Nobody look at them when they pass by.If you want to come to Nigeria you are very free to,the only reason you can draw unnecessary attention to yourself if you are like a 30yr old man wearing your jeans below your +++ and have all your long chains on your neck trying to yo men loudly anywhere you go. Do You think there will be red carpet waiting for you on every street in lagos simply because you came from abroad, them maybe send one of your relative to vist the international airports either in the night or morning to give you a feedback of how busy that place is.
Re: How Can I Stay Safe When I Arrive In Nigeria? by soserious(f): 6:02am On Dec 18, 2009
But this is a good question though for those who have been gone so long.
Re: How Can I Stay Safe When I Arrive In Nigeria? by greateliso(m): 8:57am On Dec 18, 2009
Home is Home
Re: How Can I Stay Safe When I Arrive In Nigeria? by queenesthr(f): 10:08am On Dec 18, 2009
@Poster

It is unfortunate that many Nairalanders tend to insult people instead of providing simple answers to an innocent question. Nigeria is one of the most dangerous countries on earth so your question is very reasonable.

Instead of asking Nairalanders, call any of your relatives in Nigeria (does any of them have a mobile phone?) and ask them to give you a situation report and how they manage to keep safe.

Or is all your family (nuclear and extended) in America?
Re: How Can I Stay Safe When I Arrive In Nigeria? by qkman: 10:26am On Dec 18, 2009
shine your eyez wink
Re: How Can I Stay Safe When I Arrive In Nigeria? by EloSela(f): 10:32am On Dec 18, 2009
Why are Nigerians so defensive?

The poster asked a simple yet relevant question but was bombarded with abuse. Who cares if people have the latest blackberries in Lagos Who cares if some people in Nigeria are dressed better than those in the West??  

maddock:

Cant really stop my fingers from using the keyboards, i wonder what people think Nigeria is. there is nothing in the world today that u cant find in Nigeria (except sub stations). I have neighbours that have their dinner in lagos and have their lunch in the very best of hotels in america the next day,

Laughable at best!  grin grin grin
Re: How Can I Stay Safe When I Arrive In Nigeria? by semid4lyfe(m): 11:25am On Dec 18, 2009
queenesthr:

@Poster

Instead of asking Nairalanders, call any of your relatives in Nigeria (does any of them have a mobile phone?) and ask them to give you a situation report and how they manage to keep safe.

Or is all your family (nuclear and extended) in America?

Mint! grin kiss cheesy kiss
Re: How Can I Stay Safe When I Arrive In Nigeria? by DisGuy: 11:37am On Dec 18, 2009
emeke_123:

This is a good topic. I have been in the yankee for over 10years and have not been back since. I eventually plan on comming back some time in the near future. I heard Naija don change ever since I comot but how do a person like me get to fit in once more. My accent has changed, looks, behavior, etc.

I love naija but my fear is not being attacked by robbers but trying to fit in. Please keep the advice comming.

what you stopped picking your nose in public tongue
or you got a Yankee tattoo?
Re: How Can I Stay Safe When I Arrive In Nigeria? by DisGuy: 11:42am On Dec 18, 2009
maddock:

Cant really stop my fingers from using the keyboards, i wonder what people think Nigeria is. there is nothing in the world today that u cant find in Nigeria (except sub stations). I have neighbours that have  their dinner in lagos and have their lunch in the very best of hotels in america the next day. Nobody look at them when they pass by.If you want to come to Nigeria you are very free to,the only reason you can draw unnecessary attention to yourself if you are like a 30yr old man wearing your jeans below your +++ and have all your long chains on your neck trying to yo men loudly anywhere you go. Do You think there will be red carpet waiting for you on every street in lagos simply because you came from abroad, them maybe send one of your relative to vist the international airports either in the night or morning to give you a feedback of how busy that place is.

Exactly dont mind these small chane people o!
In fact on my street we have to call for extra security during the weekends
We all go for weekend in Dubai, California, Cambridge, Dublin etc etc
so no one is at home in my area, abeg no ask me which area o
this is VERY common all over nigeria by the way grin
Re: How Can I Stay Safe When I Arrive In Nigeria? by zeedee(f): 11:59am On Dec 18, 2009
I've spent a total of 13 years out of Nigeria and would never write such balderdash.
Re: How Can I Stay Safe When I Arrive In Nigeria? by Redman44(m): 12:56pm On Dec 18, 2009
With all the talk about the affluence Nigerians are living in and the huge number of people using blackberries, shallow thinkers might start to believe the country is developed. What has our swagger done to lift the standard of living of the population? I'd rather prefer to help my friends in nigeria who need help to start small businesses than coming to Nigeria to show off my wealth or clothing. I was in Nigeria some years and a friend of mine was wondering why I was not wearing expensive clothes or looking like someone living abroad. I told him that where I live abroad, people dress simply and their lives are not complicated. I told him the whites around me care more about what they eat, yet they are successful in life. Infact, my friend met me helping my father to sell his Xmas Chickens and Turkeys grin grin My friend was shocked. I caught my flight back to Europe the next day.
Re: How Can I Stay Safe When I Arrive In Nigeria? by beknown(m): 1:30pm On Dec 18, 2009
@CyberG,

I trust you never expect some of the responses you are getting here. That shows the level of exposure Nigerians are and the level of civilisation. That is enough tip for you.

On a serious note, there are some good tips in the responses but read with caution.

When I visited Nigeria in 2006, I moved around like anybody else. I wore simple clothes. Your glowing skin texture will still give you away but keep carm. Keep your cool and just avoid any confrontation with hoodlums.

Just be modest in everything you do. No showing off. Do not make people notice you.

The truth is that the affluent areas in Nigeria are in Central Abuja and Lagos Island. Lagos is like two cities in one because the mainland Lagos is underdeveloped while the Island (VI, Lekki, VGC and environs) is good in terms of infrastructure, beauty and civilisation. Affluent means things are very expensive at these areas but everything is more expensive in Central Abuja.

Enjoy your stay.
Re: How Can I Stay Safe When I Arrive In Nigeria? by blackasia: 1:47pm On Dec 18, 2009
FROM WHAT YOU ALL SAID , AM PILLING UP IDEAS . FROM OTHERS I LEARN
Re: How Can I Stay Safe When I Arrive In Nigeria? by bashdecash(m): 2:30pm On Dec 18, 2009
@poster, if u want to be safe of all d fears u mentioned, come down to northern part of nigeria simple.
Re: How Can I Stay Safe When I Arrive In Nigeria? by pasholly: 3:00pm On Dec 18, 2009
why do u nigerians at home talk this way! , someone is concern about his/her safety coming home. and all u can tell the person is mean words. why are u guys like this. lets be rational we are all nigerians, about 140million of u live at home compared to few of us in diaspora. when different levels of crimes happen in Nigeria because the place in big with a big population, most of it is not reported, so it doesn't spread. but the nigerian community in any country is very small that almost everyone knows everyone. so if one of us travels and something ill happens, the news spreads here fast. a colleague was just telling me about the great fear he experience when he came to Onitsha, where someone who came from Germany was killed becos robbers thought he was the police when they saw his vehicle with a police man, everyone was killed in the vehicle, how about the Armed robbery operation that happen somewhere around enugu, that the armed robbers had a field day and robbed for 4 hours, and even when ahead and burn police station and release all inmates. i live in Houston, Texas and we here all this things how do u expect us to feel. do u think every one of us here came just to escape the hard ship in Nigeria. when u come overseas and live with ur family and settle to the lifestyle here, i bet when u hear what we here about Nigeria u will be concerned. My own younger brother lives in Lagos, he told me they live in fear of armed robbers, that 3 houses have been robbed in their street already.
u folks should be kind with ur words, the way it is people here thing alot before coming home to visit. be kind pls
Re: How Can I Stay Safe When I Arrive In Nigeria? by emeke123(m): 3:29pm On Dec 18, 2009
pasholly:

why do u nigerians at home talk this way! , someone is concern about his/her safety coming home. and all u can tell the person is mean words. why are u guys like this. lets be rational we are all nigerians, about 140million of u live at home compared to few of us in diaspora. when different levels of crimes happen in Nigeria because the place in big with a big population, most of it is not reported, so it doesn't spread. but the nigerian community in any country is very small that almost everyone knows everyone. so if one of us travels and something ill happens, the news spreads here fast. a colleague was just telling me about the great fear he experience when he came to Onitsha, where someone who came from Germany was killed becos robbers thought he was the police when they saw his vehicle with a police man, everyone was killed in the vehicle, how about the Armed robbery operation that happen somewhere around enugu, that the armed robbers had a field day and robbed for 4 hours, and even when ahead and burn police station and release all inmates. i live in Houston, Texas and we here all this things how do u expect us to feel. do u think every one of us here came just to escape the hard ship in Nigeria. when u come overseas and live with your family and settle to the lifestyle here, i bet when u hear what we here about Nigeria u will be concerned. My own younger brother lives in Lagos, he told me they live in fear of armed robbers, that 3 houses have been robbed in their street already.
u folks should be kind with your words, the way it is people here thing alot before coming home to visit. be kind pls

Well spoken bro. Most of the people speaking mean words definately do not understand how it is almost being a foreigner to your own country. So when we come back home it is very hard to just "fit" in because we are simply "visitors" not locals.
Re: How Can I Stay Safe When I Arrive In Nigeria? by snowdrops(m): 3:50pm On Dec 18, 2009
The problems with most of the people making negative remarks about the poster is INFERIORITY COMPLEX.
Hello!!
Poster did not ask "how can i a multimillionaire foreigner [ who used to live in Ajegunle but ready to show off to whoever cares] be safe from all the peasants living in Nigeria?
NL when i last checked is anonymous and no one knows each other here. He never pasted his pic on his profile to show off expensive jewelry, clothes, etc. None of you guys know him personally. Hes never offended you in the past. He may well be a rich guy, who is going to spend his xmas hols in a deprived part in Nigeria. He may have received feedbacks about the security situation in his area.
Poeple who have nothing to say simply follow the crowd in condemning the innocent guy.
Shame on you all.
Re: How Can I Stay Safe When I Arrive In Nigeria? by zeedee(f): 3:59pm On Dec 18, 2009
emeke_123:

Well spoken bro. Most of the people speaking mean words definately do not understand how it is almost being a foreigner to your own country. So when we come back home it is very hard to just "fit" in because we are simply "visitors" not locals.

undecided

There's a word for this, if i remember correctly it's spelled p-r-e-t-e-n-t-i-o-u-s.

Be real.  If you want to remain a "foreigner", then stay put or become nationalised wherever you are and dont come back to Nigeria.
Re: How Can I Stay Safe When I Arrive In Nigeria? by shilling(f): 4:11pm On Dec 18, 2009
orisebawo said it best. @ beknown: it was shocking being in Lagos - the 2 sides of the city, wow!
Re: How Can I Stay Safe When I Arrive In Nigeria? by shilling(f): 4:11pm On Dec 18, 2009
orisebawo said it best. @ beknown: it was shocking being in Lagos - the 2 sides of the city, wow!
Re: How Can I Stay Safe When I Arrive In Nigeria? by snowdrops(m): 4:16pm On Dec 18, 2009
zeedee:

undecided

There's a word for this, if i remember correctly it's spelled p-r-e-t-e-n-t-i-o-u-s.

Be real.  If you want to remain a "foreigner", then stay put or become nationalised wherever you are and dont come back to Nigeria.
Oh zip it young lady.
The world is not as black or white as you see it.
So if i am travelling to New york and ask what precautions i should take to stay safe; then i should be charged with murder for daring to ask and banned from visiting the city.
Re: How Can I Stay Safe When I Arrive In Nigeria? by emeke123(m): 4:22pm On Dec 18, 2009
zeedee:

undecided

Be real. If you want to remain a "foreigner", then stay put or become nationalised wherever you are and dont come back to Nigeria.

Actually you are correct I am nationalized in both countries, Lets be real, if any of the people here who leave negative comments was to travel to a place where they might be tagged as visitors; would it not make sense to ask natives from that place what things to watch out for or what things to do or not to do??

Trust me I am not a allan poser nor a novice, if I was come back to naija for holidays how do you expect me to automatically fit in when I dont even know much about the environment?
Re: How Can I Stay Safe When I Arrive In Nigeria? by hauler: 4:26pm On Dec 18, 2009
emeke_123:

Actually you are correct I am nationalized in both countries,  Lets be real, if any of the people here who leave negative comments was to travel to a place where they might be tagged as visitors; would it not make sense to ask natives from that place what things to watch out for or what things to do or not to do??

Trust me I am not a allan poser nor a novice, if I was come back to naija for holidays how do you expect me to automatically fit in when I dont even know much about the environment?

Being from Nigeria and going back to Nigeria [where you are originally from] is quite different from asking info about a place where u just want to visit and have no ties with. If they didnt let you settle in yankee in the first place wont you survive in naija? Abeg lets here word jare angry
Re: How Can I Stay Safe When I Arrive In Nigeria? by emeke123(m): 4:31pm On Dec 18, 2009
hauler:

Being from Nigeria and going back to Nigeria [where you are originally from] is quite different from asking info about a place where u just want to visit and have no ties with. If they didnt let you settle in yankee in the first place wont you survive in naija? Abeg lets here word jare angry

We are not talking about surviving in naija so get the story str8. we dey talk about staying safe in naija when someone who moved out of the country wants to come back to visit. so make you perch for der.
Re: How Can I Stay Safe When I Arrive In Nigeria? by zeedee(f): 4:43pm On Dec 18, 2009
snowdrops:

Oh zip it young lady.
The world is not as black or white as you see it.
So if i am travelling to New york and ask what precautions i should take to stay safe; then i should be charged with murder for daring to ask and banned from visiting the city.

Ooh look at me, I'm visiting Nigeria for the first time after 1 year! Should I leave my cellphone in a taxi and expect the cab driver to hunt me down and return it to me Should I put an obvious wad of money in my pocket where everyone see and target me Should I wear my expensive wristwatch while on using public transportation Ooh gosh,

Safety precautions are the same EVERYWHERE. What the poster should be asking about is how not to inadvertently offend someone's cultural/social beliefs. Expressions not to use, etc.

Puh-lease.

emeke_123:

Actually you are correct I am nationalized in both countries, Lets be real, if any of the people here who leave negative comments was to travel to a place where they might be tagged as visitors; would it not make sense to ask natives from that place what things to watch out for or what things to do or not to do??

You will fit in as long as you dont look for trouble or be unnecessarily loud.

When i got back to Naija I spent the first two weeks crying about how people were so harsh. But I've learned to suck it up. I dont go to or live in a dangerous area and dont go out alone at night. Simple. I'm safe.

If the poster cant avoid going to or living in a dangerous area, then follow simple, standard safety precautions. There are dangerous places in EVERY country.

Not just Nigeria.
Re: How Can I Stay Safe When I Arrive In Nigeria? by Basildon1(m): 4:45pm On Dec 18, 2009
snowdrops:

The problems with most of the people making negative remarks about the poster is INFERIORITY COMPLEX.
Hello!!
Poster did not ask "how can i a multimillionaire foreigner [ who used to live in Ajegunle but ready to show off to whoever cares] be safe from all the peasants living in Nigeria?
NL when i last checked is anonymous and no one knows each other here. He never pasted his pic on his profile to show off expensive jewelry, clothes, etc. None of you guys know him personally. Hes never offended you in the past. He may well be a rich guy, who is going to spend his xmas hols in a deprived part in Nigeria -OH,REALLY He may have received feedbacks about the security situation in his area.
Poeple who have nothing to say simply follow the crowd in condemning the innocent guy. Shame on you all.
Think the whole thing through and stop thinking only you can be right.(I am definitely sure the inferiority complex is a joke as NL is probably used more by people outside 9j).He made several comments in his first post

[list]
[li]I planned to travel extensively in Nigeria but with the spate of kidnappings in Naija today -IS THIS GUY ON DRUGS[/li]
[li]I am thinking of avoiding flashy clothes when I am outside - WILL U WEAR BLING IN OSHODI
[/li]
[li]don't ask about the ear-rings and watch[/li]
[li]My temporary solution is to go with 2 phones - the main one and support one-U FOR CARRY LANDLINE[/li]
[li]One of my friends told me of how she was dispossessed of her phone recently-HOW SPECTACULAR[/li]
[/list]

Haba,na your country person finish like this. Try as i may,i cant flipping understand what this fellow is on about. Common sense is generally applied everywhere in the world.
I wont be waiting alone for a late-night bus in Hackney and keep flashing my iPod, I wont leave my sat-nav in the car cos there's CCTV all around.even a black guy will cross to other side when you see a pack of gang boys hanging on one side of the street.
Re: How Can I Stay Safe When I Arrive In Nigeria? by Iranoladun(f): 5:09pm On Dec 18, 2009
@all Nothing is wrong with the poster asking for security tips may be the way he presented his post is not coincise

@poster below are security tips put together by our security consultant; you may find them useful undecided

Residential Security
• Be alert and aware of your environment. Keep a low profile.
• Ensure effective security measures are put in place around your home and environment.
• Be alert and report suspicious and unusual behavior/happenings immediately
• Always secure gates, doors and windows to your residence.
• Ensure security lights are functioning.
• Do not give vital/personal information to persons unfamiliar to you.

Social Outings
• If meeting someone new, arrange to meet at your own preferred place and ensure that there are handful of people around.
• Provide details on who you are meeting, the meeting venue, contact details and when you are likely to return to close associates and family members
• Always inform family members and people around you of your whereabouts at intervals
• Move or leave the location if you feel uncomfortable or if something does not seem right. Follow your instincts.
• Use flashy items such as phones, cars, camcorder with discretion in crime prone locations
• Vary your route to leisure locations.
• Avoid late outings unless it is absolutely necessary.
• Avoid crowded places.
• Always have your mobile phone and have enough call credit on the phone, in case you need to make emergency calls.

Financial Transactions

• Do not discuss financial matters in the open. Not even in the car within the hearing of your domestic staff.
• Avoid huge cash transactions. Use ATMs or online transfers, where necessary.
• When coming out of a bank, watch out for suspicious movements.
• Do not carry black polythene bags or big brown envelopes. It may attract criminals.
• Information about business, financial transactions and travels should be handled with the highest level of confidentiality
• Remember your ‘Net Value’ is not for public domain; avoid ego boosting talks or dialogue with strangers.

Travel Security

• Always pre-plan your journey and ensure the vehicle is in good working condition. If you must travel by public transport, use registered and well known transportation companies.
• While walking or driving through hot-spots, be extra-vigilant.
• Always look out for cars that may be trailing you. Go round a Round-About or neighborhood twice to confirm any suspicion of being trailed. If affirmative, note the occupants and brand of vehicle and calmly drive to a police station or populated location for refuge.
• Discuss travel details only with family members
• Driving in the centre lane of a multiple lane highway makes it difficult for the car to be forced off the road.
• Do not give rides to strangers, including persons dressed in uniform, as they may be armed robbers in disguise.
• Stick to main roads and avoid lonely routes.
• On approaching a checkpoint, stop and obey all instructions
• If at night, turn on your interior lights some distance away from the checkpoint.
• If chauffer driven, brief driver on your expectations of his behavior on the road.

Child Security

• Ensure that adequate security measures are put in place for your children in collaboration with their schools during drop-off and pick-up time. Show more interest in how your wards are taken to and brought back from school
• Educate your drivers to be more wary of security agents on routine checks and ensure they are not being tailed going or coming back
• Don’t leave your children in a car unattended to, particularly while shopping, refueling etc. When going out (cinema, shopping mall etc), always keep children close to you.
• Children should not be left alone in churches, mosques, and friends’ birthday party without a guardian.
• Ensure domestic staff e.g. House help, Drivers and Cooks are properly vetted and appropriately referenced with reputable guarantors before they are employed. You may consider carrying out a background screening for your domestic staff and also organize a defensive driving training for your children drivers.

• Warn your children never to follow their friends home, in the event you don’t turn up on time to pick them.
• Information about your financial plans and travels should not be shared with children and domestic staff.
• Educate your kids/wards and utility services staff never to talk to strangers or open doors for people they don’t know. Discourage children from talking to, or receiving gifts from strangers. It could be bait for kidnap

In the event of an Incident Occurring

• Comply, Comply and Comply with the demands of the criminals – DO NOT RESIST; DO NOT ARGUE.
• Do not play the Hero.
• Do not make eye contact with the criminals as they may think you want to identify them later.
• Seek permission from the criminals before making any sudden body movement, such as unfastening seatbelt etc.
• Be calm. Remember, most criminals are under the influence of drugs and alcohol and will pull the trigger at the slightest provocation.
• Always remember: Your safety is paramount, loss of personal possessions is temporary but your life is irreplaceable.
cool
Re: How Can I Stay Safe When I Arrive In Nigeria? by Beaf: 5:10pm On Dec 18, 2009
snowdrops:

Yet again you have started your gibberish. What threat? Who cares who you are or the cave you live in.
Your problem is in your craze to make as many posts as possible on the boards you have completely lost the plot on this one.

Then shut up.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Need Tips For Entering Cameroun From Enugu Or Calabar By Road. / RUSSIA 2018-how To Get There.first Hand Experience Of A Brazil 2014 Attendee. / 9 Best Affordable Places To Live In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.