Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,105 members, 7,867,178 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 11:51 AM

If You & Your Partner Exchange Phone For A Day,will It Last Another Day. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You & Your Partner Exchange Phone For A Day,will It Last Another Day. (706 Views)

PHOTOS; This Kids Partying In My Neighbourhood On Boxing Day. Will Shock You / Can You Exchange Phone With Your Partner? / can You Exchange Phone With Your Partner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You & Your Partner Exchange Phone For A Day,will It Last Another Day. by Nobody: 6:46am On Dec 16, 2009
If you and your partnership exchange phone just for a day(meaning you are with his/her phone for the whole day,entitle to pick any calls that comes in and read text msgs),do you think your relationship can last yet another day?I bet only few will survival.
Re: If You & Your Partner Exchange Phone For A Day,will It Last Another Day. by SeanT21(f): 6:49am On Dec 16, 2009
Thats very true. Haha
Re: If You & Your Partner Exchange Phone For A Day,will It Last Another Day. by kiju: 7:03am On Dec 16, 2009
If i exchange my fone wit seant21 today,i bet we'll still exchange tomorrow
Re: If You & Your Partner Exchange Phone For A Day,will It Last Another Day. by kiju: 7:11am On Dec 16, 2009
a big hi to the girls in here
Re: If You & Your Partner Exchange Phone For A Day,will It Last Another Day. by Akebulan: 7:21am On Dec 16, 2009
lol this is an interesting question.
Re: If You & Your Partner Exchange Phone For A Day,will It Last Another Day. by SeanT21(f): 7:53am On Dec 16, 2009
kiju:

If i exchange my fone wit seant21 today,i bet we'll still exchange tomorrow

LOL. grin
Re: If You & Your Partner Exchange Phone For A Day,will It Last Another Day. by mrperfect(m): 11:36am On Dec 16, 2009
I will buy a special sim card for that.
Re: If You & Your Partner Exchange Phone For A Day,will It Last Another Day. by habumaks(m): 11:46am On Dec 16, 2009
I once asked my gf to give me hers and take mine and see who is guilty because she accused me of having 'numerous' girlfriends. Lol you dont want to hear the rest of the story.
Re: If You & Your Partner Exchange Phone For A Day,will It Last Another Day. by eyoniggar(m): 12:10pm On Dec 16, 2009
habumaks:

I once asked my gf to give me hers and take mine and see who is guilty because she accused me of having 'numerous' girlfriends. Lol you dont want to hear the rest of the story.

So why post @ all?

@OP. As for me, nothing will come out negatively. For her though, normal toasters wud call or send txt, so I thinK it will last.

(1) (Reply)

Wh / Rape / Please Your Candid, Objective Criticism And Advice Is Sincerely Sought. Help.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.